Prisoner of Lust Ch. 2

Story Info
Turnabout is fair play.
924 words
3.42
41.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the success of role playing an escaped convict my lover wanted to play prisoner to my warden. He had no clue as to what I had in store. He walked into the room slightly cocky as if I was going to let him dominate. I laughed softly and barked out, "Prisoner number 206 strip off your civilian clothes." He quickly removed his clothing. "Boxers too," I sharply said and I knew he was already excited by my manner. "Stand still prisoner," I said walking around him observing pinching his bottom when he jumped I shouted. "I said stand still," and slapped his butt hard, he remained perfectly still. "Now let's measure you for your uniform."

"What uniform?" he asked.

"DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO SPEAK?" I slapped his butt again and grabbed a tape measure I had put in the freezer. Laying it down his back writing down the measurements on a clipboard. I continued the normal measurements across the shoulders, neck, waist, leg length, he twitched when I took his inseam, the tape measure icy cold. I was wearing rubber gloves for insulation among other things.

"No," he meekly answered.

"That's no ma'am," I ordered. Wrapping the tape around his cock and sliding it down to the tip writing down the measurements. "Are you as hard as you're going to be?" I asked knowing the answer.

"Yes, ma'am," he replied and I pulled the tape measure out wrote down the number.

"We'll have to do something about that 206. Kneel," I commanded and he did slowly. "Now apologize for being aroused," I said and he looked up and started mumbling an apology. "Not good enough. Hold out your hands, wrists together," I watched him do so and snapped on handcuffs. I slipped out of my pants and stood in front of him. "Now apologize with proper respect," I said and I could tell he was extremely excited.

He simply took a deep breath in and asked, "What was my crime?"

"Lust, prisoner and that's why you're being punished." His hands touched my bare knee and I growled. "I did not give you permission to touch me, 206. Are these in your way?" I asked fingering my thin white panties he nodded respectfully. He had fallen into the role easily. So I slipped them slowly off and moved close to him putting one leg over his shoulder. "Now apologize for your crimes 206."

He proceeded to breath over my clit a sincere apology ending with, "If lust is a crime then I'm your prisoner," his breathing hot and ragged.

"Face your crime," I pressed my hips towards him forcing him to kiss my pussy. He eagerly and willingly dove in teasing and licking nibbling. Just when I began growling he sucked on my clit and I bucked against him cumming all over his face. I stepped back quickly before he could bring his fingers up or truly enjoy my taste. "Shower time," I yanked on his handcuffs and moved him into the shower. Hooking them over the shower head stretching his body making him face the water. I turned the water on icy cold and watched him shiver and erection fade. I removed my bra and shirt, then turned the water off and took him out.

"Ready to face your crime again?" I whispered his face was angry and puzzled. I quickly and roughly toweled him dry before dragging him to bedroom sitting him on the most uncomfortable chair. Then sitting on his lap with both my legs on same side my pussy inaccessible and turned towards him. "Face your crime," I said lifting my breast to his lips and he attacked sucking softly and wetly tugging. I let myself moan gripping his head pulling it back. Being the devilish man he is, he bite down on nipple tugging it back, before he was forced to release it and I moved my other breast to which he repeated his amazing treatment.

"You're definitely on good behavior," I murmured. I pulled back reluctantly and stood yanked his handcuffs and threw him towards the bed and secured them to headboard. I laid on him my pussy above his cock which was already hardening, "Like this?" I asked nibbling his neck.

"Yes ma'am," a soft pause, "got a name?"

"You can call me warden." I kissed him hard moving my hips down to greet him and his hips bucked up to slide in the warm slick area. I pulled my hips up, "Beg for it," I growled.

"Please, please, please, warden. Then my crime will be complete," he humbly pleaded. I dropped my hips and slipped the tip in and he jerked his hips up pressing it all in.

"Very good. You are learning. Now for your true punishment you must make me cum five more times before you cum." You grunt unable to reply, knowing how my orgasm make your body scream for release. "And until you do that we're staying here." You smile wondering how long it will take before you can give me five. I spiral your cock in and out. "I'll even help you for the first." I climax and you clench your teeth and we continue somehow. You somehow manage to stay hard through three more without exploding. I kiss you hard and you let go during my fifth and I kiss you all over the face.

Watching you look up at me and say, "I really need a rest now." I nod and close your eyes and we sleep.