Prisoner of the Tookees Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had no idea of how much time passed as she struggled to hold off the pressure building within her. She was sure that she had heard Kalina orgasm at least twice more... or to be more accurate, she had at least twice heard the children fling their mud and eggs and rotten fruits and other filth at the hapless Kalina.

Then the pressure reached the tipping point and Mousey exploded. The blond-haired Herana, who was restrained in the first cart, clearly heard Mousey scream when she finally lost control. Everyone along the parade route probably heard Mousey scream. Her scream was so loud and her body twitched and thrashed so violently that many of the youngsters forgot to throw their filth. They stood instead with mouths open watching in awe as Mousey experienced the most violent orgasm any of them had ever seen.

As Mousey's scream died away, she slumped unconscious in her restraints. Her last conscious memory would be of something as hot as lightning jumping from the depth of her cunt into the stone prick. The ore carts would travel for another several miles, and for the rest of the girls several orgasms, but Mousey would not regain consciousness until they were once again back in their cell chained to the ring in the center of the floor.

***

"Wake up. Wake up, Mousey," someone was repeating over and over. At first, Mousey could hear it like it was someone talking in the next room. Gradually the voice got louder and clearer as the room got brighter.

Suddenly everything snapped into focus. She was lying on the stone floor with her head in Julina's lap. Julina was sitting cross-legged and leaning over her so that they were face to face.

"You had us worried, Mousey," Julina said, shaking her head. "You've been out most of the day."

"Yeah," Boobs said, walking over so she could look down at Mousey, "you didn't even notice when they hosed us off with cold water at the end of the parade. They cancelled whatever they were planning until you woke back up."

"They said you had to be awake because there had to be eight balanced triggers," Kalina said.

Mulasi leaned over her and said in her deep voice, "So we have a day of rest... or at least a couple of hours. I'm not sure they have days and nights here."

"I think we're inside a really huge spaceship," Herana said. "I was looking at the horizon as we were being paraded through town and it curves the wrong way. It looks like the hangar deck on the Marauder only a LOT bigger. I've never seen anything this big."

"If it's so damn big," Mauri said, "how in the hell do they keep it hidden? ... And how does it open up and swallow other ships?"

"It's all about the Meridium," Mousey said as she got shakily to her feet. "The ship must home in on the scent of the Meridium dust in the ships engines and then... materialize around them. They keep materializing around ships until they accumulate enough sniffers, then they do their little fuck-fest and de-materialize leaving the ship-- or ships-- drifting in space."

"That would explain what happens," Julina said. "But this has to be some fabulous technology to do that."

"Only this time it isn't working," Kalina said, "and it's all because of me."

"Nothing we can do about that now," Mousey said firmly. "And none of us want the Tookees to succeed. Besides, if we tell the guards what is going on, Zelco is likely to kill us all just for making him look bad."

"Whose Zelco?" the other seven replied in unison.

"I am," the larger guard growled as he slammed the door open, "and who told you my name?"

"Someone from the crowd shouted at you as we passed," Mousey said quickly. "I hope it wasn't an insult instead of your name."

"No one insults Zelco and lives," the guard snarled. "And what were you eight talking about before I came in?"

"They were worried about me," Mousey replied. "They thought your magic stone penises might have burned out my brain or something."

Zelco smiled broadly. "They do tend to burn a little as they reset you, don't they," he said, almost laughing, "but usually it isn't your brain that gets fried." He then started laughing at his own joke, stopping just long enough to order the smaller guard to open the manacles.

When all of the women were released from their chains, he smiled once again and said, "It's time for a little donkey ride."

Looking directly at Mousey and pointing to her head, he added, "Maybe this ride will finish scrambling your egg." He again started laughing as he turned to leave the room. The smaller guard motioned for them to follow Zelco and fell in behind them as they walked down the corridor.

Mousey thought that they would be taken back to the same domed room where they had been before and once more fucked on the stone altars. She was surprised, therefore, when the altars were gone. Maybe it was a different room. Or maybe the Tookees had somehow moved the massive stone receivers and replaced them with stone statues of the same little donkeys which had pulled the strange carts through the town.

"Those must be kootas," Kalina chirped as they approached.

Boobs said quietly, "The ones pulling our carts never had pricks like those." The stone kootas had been carved with huge pricks which lay on the floor beneath the animals stubby legs and extended out past its front hooves. The statue also had huge balls, each nearly the size of a small melon, which hung down so that they were just short of touching the floor.

"I don't think they could have pulled the carts if their pricks were that big," Mauri said. Then she sighed and added, "But they would make a wonderful pet on board the Marauder."

"I think you are about to find out what it is like to be fucked by one of them," Mousey said. "I don't think that is a saddle horn on that saddle."

"Oh!" Mauri said as she spied the intricately carved dildo pointing straight up from the center of the saddle. It was the same size as the penis laying on the floor between the donkey's front legs.

"That saddle has two horns," Malusi said slowly. It was hard to tell if she was afraid or excited... or both.

"I think it's going to be one hell of a ride," Barney said, shaking her head slightly from side to side.

The smaller guard stepped up next to Mousey and said, "I think this time you will need some extra lubrication... at least for the back hole."

"Thank you, ... .... I don't know your name," she replied.

"Punca," he replied as he pushed Mousey's shoulders down, bending her over so he could begin smearing some sort of lube between her asscheeks. "My name is Punca."

"Thank you, Punca," Mousey repeated. It came out "POONca" as the small man forced some of the lube into her rosebud.

"I think you know what is expected of you," Zelco said in his customary growl. "So get onto those saddles."

"Then what?" Kalina asked. Her eyes went wide when she realized that she had said that aloud.

"Then the kootas will take care of the rest," Zelco replied smiling.

"I was afraid of that," Mousey said very softly.

Punca set a small platform next to the donkey so she could mount it. To her surprise, the dildos slid into her relatively easily. Even more to her surprise, they were warm, almost as if they were alive. The stone of the saddle itself was cold against the inside of her thighs, but the huge penis within her cunt felt warm and the thin, smooth rod in her ass was even warmer.

After all eight of the women were in place on the donkeys, people began to file into the room. This time, all of them were naked. They stood in a giant circle around the pillar and star and kootas and began singing. It was a slow arrhythmic chant that sometimes sounded sad, sometimes sounded happy, and other times sounded... sexy. During the sad portions of the chant, the phalluses within her cunt and ass would cool slightly. During the happy times they would again warm up. And during the sexy portions they would become almost hot.

The people's chant slowly changed so that there were fewer and fewer sad portions. The sad portions were replaced with sexy portions so that the stone penis in her cunt began to become uncomfortably hot. The stone wasn't the only thing affected by the chanting. Mousey noticed that more and more people had stopped singing and instead had paired off to fuck. Soon the area around the star looked like a living Kama Sutra with men and women, men and men, women and women, all driving each other higher and higher and higher. Soon the chant had all but disappeared, to be replaced by keening wails which echoed throughout the domed room forming a new sexy chant and somehow causing the penis in her cunt and the rod in her ass to heat even hotter.

Mousey found herself closing her eyes and reaching for her breasts. As she pulled and twirled and massaged, she could feel her own warmth rising to match the heat of the prick in her cunt. She could also hear Mulasi's distinctive deep voice begin a keening wail of her own. Soon the voices of the others on the donkeys joined in the communal keening as the sounds and smells of sex permeated the room.

Mousey's right hand was now sliding into the top of her slit. Her fingers would slide down until they were stopped by the stone penis, then they would slide back up, once again riding across the length of her clit and rubbing against the tip which was now fully out of its hood and exposed to the pressure-- and the feel-- of her fingers.

Her hand was moving faster and faster. She was almost there. It was past that point where she wanted stimulation of her clit. Instead she began bouncing in the saddle so that the stone penis would move in her love tunnel. The donkeys were so short that the other women could probably almost lift themselves off the stone dildos, but Mousey's petite size meant that she could barely touch the floor when her feet were held flat. On tiptoe, she could only lift herself an inch or two. But an inch or two of movement is more than enough when a penis that large is stretching your cunt to the maximum.

Mousey's hands were now back on her breasts, or more accurately on her nipples. She pinched and twisted and pulled as she bounced up and down on the stone prick that was stretching her cunt. She could feel the stone pillars within her growing warmer and warmer and warmer and warmer. Then, just as she thought she could no longer bear the heat and pain, she climaxed.

It was as if her entire body was suddenly consumed with a fire that started in her cunt and exploded through her veins to the rest of her body. She screamed aloud. For a moment, she wondered if she were dying. Then the wave of fire passed and she was left breathless and spent sitting on the stone donkey.

As she sat with her eyes closed, she could hear people once again moving around in the room. They were getting up and leaving. After a while, it was quiet. Mousey continued to sit quietly in place with her eyes closed.

"Are they just going to leave us here?" Julina said plaintively. "This thing is starting to get cold."

"Can any of you get off the donkey by yourself?" Mousey asked.

"I can," Mulasi answered.

"So can I," Barney added.

Soon Mousey felt hands on her arms near her shoulders. She opened her eyes to see Mulasi on one side of her and Barney on the other. Together they said, "One, two, lift" and pulled Mousey upward off of the stone dildos. The slim rod must have had a bulb on the tip because it made a slight popping noise when it pulled out of her ass. The stone penis, even with its properly-shaped mushroom glans did not pop when it pulled out of her cunt. But as they set her on the ground, her cunt farted slightly as it returned to its normal size and expelled excess air.

"Can you stand?" Barney asked and Mousey shook her head yes.

"Then we will help with the others," Mulasi said as they walked to the next donkey.

In a few minutes the eight women were standing in a small group next to the tall pillar in the center of the star.

"What now?" Kalina asked.

Mufah Manu stepped from around the pillar. "Now we try pain," he said. "That is our last resort."

"And if that doesn't work?" Mousey asked.

"Then," the Mufah said slowly, "we put you back on your ship and let you die with your crewmates."

When Kalina gasped loudly, he raised his hands and said, "I'm sorry, there are too many on your ship to allow them to wake up, but the gasses we use to keep crews unconscious once the capture effect has worn off can only be used for so long. That's why we trigger the distress beacons before releasing the ships. This is the first time that something as large as a fleetship has been captured. If we could control it, we wouldn't have captured it."

He looked down at the stone floor. "We are not murderers. No one has had to die before. At Ka Al the ship will be released and the bodies will be recovered." He paused, but did not raise his eyes back up. "I'm sorry, there is nothing I can do."

"Can't you just hold this Ka Al thing a little early?" Julina said. It was more of a statement of hope than a question.

"Don't you think I haven't already suggested that!?" Mufah Manu said angrily. He was now looking rapidly at each of the women. "It should work, but the people aren't interested in what will work. They know only the stories and the stories say that Ka Al must be on a certain day and no one except a Mufah Taluh can change that." His voice again became flat. "Even if I were a Mufah Taluh," he continued, "Zelco would probably not accept it unless the Mufah Taluh Manu appeared at the top of the Shaft of Power." His head once again hung down and he stared at the floor as he walked away repeating, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

Zelco was now standing alongside them. "So, bitches," he said angrily, "if you don't want to die with the rest of your shipmates, you'd better stop blocking things and let the power flow through you to the Shaft of Power." He laughed slightly and motioned for them to follow him while he led them back down the corridors to their cell.

As Punca was again chaining them in place, Zelco said, "We will be giving you a little encouragement tomorrow." He paused to smile broadly at them. "Until then," he added, "sleep well."

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END PART TWO OF THREE

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12