Prisoner of War 1944

Story Info
Tortured Prisoner of War.
1k words
3.32
15k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hornet66
hornet66
17 Followers

It was the winter of 1944; I was an Army Air Corps P-51 Pilot providing air cover over the mountains of France protecting bombers going in and out of Germany on Raids. After a successful mission, I was heading back to my base when two FW190's jumped me. I took two shots in my engine and started to lose altitude with the engine on fire. I slide back my canopy and bailed out of the cockpit. I pulled the D-ring on my parachute and watched it blossom wide above me. As I slowly fell to earth, I saw German SS troop carriers honing in on my position. As my feet hit the earth and rolled to reduce the impact, I was quickly surrounded by the SS and taken into custody and driven to an interrogation cabin up in the mountain side of a what looked like a French ski resort before the war.

My hands had been tied when taken capture but I managed to get off the troop carrier and pushed into the entrance of a cabin. Inside the cabin was a kitchen, fireplace, wrought iron bed, and a closed door to another room, which I assumed was the bathroom. The guards untied me at gun point, stripped me of my clothes and then handcuffed me to the wrought iron bed. The guards then left me alone in the cabin.

After what seemed like hours, the door to the bathroom sprang open. Before my eyes was a stunning woman who looked like she planned to have business with me. She was very domineering and forceful looking in the outfit she was in. She was wearing a leather SS officers' hat on her head, a black body suit of leather strips, shoulder length black gloves, a chain connecting between her nipples, and black boots that came up to her thighs.

She addressed herself to me in a very heavy German accent as "Mistress Ava" and I was to address her as such or be punished to extreme measures. She said she would get all of the intelligence out of me that I knew before dawn the next day. My handcuffs were tied to a chain so I could not go far from the bed. Her first command was to make me bow down before her to lick her high polished thigh high leather boots from toe to her thigh. I refused her command and was quickly whipped with a leather flogger across my back. She continued this off and on for what seemed like hours had gone by, it felt like all my flesh had been ripped off of the back of my body.

I finally conceded to answering her first command. I licked her boots to no absolve to make the pain go away from my body at least for the immediate time being. After finally meeting her first command, she made me bend over the end of the bed and spread my legs wide so she could cuff them. She then made me spread my ass checks. She then picked up a riding crop and swatted my already red ass for taking too long to respond to her. I quickly spread my ass checks again, this time she poured some keep of cool lubricant between my ass checks over my asshole. She then took some kind of plug/device and attempted to insert it into my ass. I tried to squeeze hard to prevent it from happening, but after another hard swat from her riding crop, I unfortunately relaxed for the inevitable. It hurt like hell as it spread my anal sphincter wide and then finally the pain stopped, it must have been fully inserted whatever it was.

She uncuffed my legs and then made me lie face up as she cuffed my arms and legs to the wrought iron bed. Next, she proceeded to pull a chair up to the end of the bed, where she put her legs and her boots up on the end of the bed frame, and then unsnapped her leather bodysuit at the crotch area. At this point she started fingering herself in a vigorous manner getting herself off. After she was well lubricated by masturbating, she picked up a device which looked like a large male penis and put some form of lubricant on it and began inserting it into her already wet pussy. She worked that penis in and out until she came with a thunderous screaming orgasm.

At this point in my life I was trying to figure out what the heck was going on, I was beaten, amazed at an orgasmic show which I had never experienced before in my life, and asking myself now what will happen. Well, that was short lived. She told me she would now proceed to take my American body to extreme limits of orgasmic pleasure. She sat on my face and made me lick her pussy until she orgasmed again. She got off of me put on a cock ring of some sort around my penis, then put on some nipple torture device with a chain on my nipples, and then proceeded to swat my penis with her riding crop. My penis was hurting and getting hard at the same time from seeing this beautiful tortuous woman in front of me. After she got me super hard from her riding crop, she got on top of the bed and then mounted my stiff cock with her pussy. She started yelling, "Fuck me, you American pilot, tell me what you know or I will rip your nipples off" as she pulled on the chain to my nipples. I told her lies of where we had been but nothing new and she just rode me with all her might. When I came my body felt like a whole tremor state was happening from my toes, ass, nipples and cock.

This went on for days as continued to milk me for information. I was fortunately/unfortunately saved by a French resistance group of women but that is another story.

hornet66
hornet66
17 Followers