Prisoners of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her feminine scent was intoxicating as Kara once again became embroiled in sexual ecstasy.

In moments, Ambrosia shuddered to the force of a mind blowing orgasm, drenching Kara's face with her juices. Ambrosia walked over and turned on the small shower in the corner of the room.

Freeing Kara from her bonds, she walked her to the shower, standing watch as Kara bathed herself. Ambrosia beamed with pride at the complete change in Kara. She was easy aroused, and her orgasms were powerful and consuming. Most notably was the submissive nature that Kara was demonstrating.

The males had been given a key to Kara's cage. Once the door opened, Kara would stop what she was doing, undress, lie on the bed and spread her legs for them. She ensured they all left satisfied.

The relationship between Kara and Ambrosia deepened as well. Often, Ambrosia would go down after work, strip naked and lie on Kara's bed to receive a full body massage from Kara. Once that was completed, Kara would use her tongue on Ambrosia's pussy and clit and bring her to an intense orgasm.

Weeks later

Ambrosia was called into the office of her supervisor and informed that the governor was releasing prisoners early due to overcrowding and budget cuts. Ambrosia was handed the list and Kara was due for release in one month.

"She is not ready to be released!" Ambrosia yelled as she threw the paper on the floor. After a heated conversation, Ambrosia had to concede defeat and later that evening broke the news to Kara.

"What will happen to me? Where will I go? What will I do, Mistress?" Kara questioned Ambrosia diligently.

Ambrosia tried desperately to reassure Kara that everything would be ok. Kara noted that Ambrosia was tense and frustrated and suggested a body rub. Ambrosia stripped and lay face down on the bed as Kara skillfully massaged her back.

Running her hands along the spine and down over the mounds of Ambrosia's ass so skillfully, she soon had Ambrosia fast asleep. Kara slipped under the sheet and snuggled up to her sleeping Mistress.

The weeks went quickly. Social services located an apartment for Kara in a small town about an hour away. They even arranged to get Kara a job at a local library.

The hardest thing Ambrosia ever did was walk Kara out of the building to the freedom of a waiting van. As the sun shone in Kara's face, she turned to Ambrosia, not knowing what to say.

Instinctively, Ambrosia broke her intended words by placing her finger on Kara's lips.

"Go now Kara, your ride is waiting," Ambrosia instructed.

On the outside, Ambrosia was calm and collected, but inside she was breaking apart. Kara was her creation, the work of her own hands, now she must let her go.

Inside the van, Kara broke down and wept bitterly. As the van pulled away, Kara wanted desperately to look back, but she knew it was over.

The weeks that followed were hell on Ambrosia. The basement cage that housed Kara became a shrine that Ambrosia visited.

In the darkness, she could smell Kara's scent, and envision her succulent body. She could close her eyes and feel her hands roaming Kara's soft skin.

Ambrosia battled her demons...and lost. One Saturday morning she climbed into her car and drove the hour trip to the address left on Kara's file. Finding the apartment, she pulled up to the curb and nervously walked to the door.

She bit her lip in anticipation as the door opened. Kara stood before her dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. Her mouth was agape and her eyes wide in disbelief.

"Amb---Mistress, what are you doing here?" Kara asked, not knowing how to address her.

Ushering her inside, Kara closed the door. Both women stood looking at each other face to face, unable to speak a word. It was Ambrosia who broke the silence.

"I need you," She whispered, the dominance gone from her voice.

Kara searched for clues in the tone of Kara's voice, her demeanor, and actions, and gave her response.

"It will be different this time," Kara replied, her voice more firm and confident.

"I know," Ambrosia acknowledged.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" Kara inquired, a new tone taking over her voice. "It has to be this way," Ambrosia replied, her resolve, unwavering.

Kara led Ambrosia to her bedroom and locked the door behind them. Standing in front of Ambrosia, she crossed her arms and looked her directly in the eye.

"Take off all of your clothes and lie face down on the bed." Kara commanded, her voice borrowed from Ambrosia's herself.

Ambrosia's heart raced as she began undressing. Once naked, she climbed on Kara's bed and assumed the position as instructed.

Behind her, she could hear Kara fumbling through a drawer, then heard her approach the foot of the bed and stop.

Kara looked at the wooden ruler in her hand, and then gazed at the bare ass of Ambrosia, as she lay vulnerable and inviting on her bed.

"I am going to strike your ass ten times. You will acknowledge each strike by counting the number, followed by thank you Mistress, is that clear?" Kara remarked, clearly in control now. Ambrosia gripped the sheets on Kara's bed in preparation for the first strike.

"Yes Mistress," Her trembling voice replied.

It had come full circle now. Kara had been Ambrosia's slave, now Ambrosia would be Kara's.

They were both prisoners of desire.

The end.

12