Prisoners' Revenge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Music was playing. When had it come on? Veronique's mind drifted away, and for one of the first times, she was grateful. She focused on it, although in a way it reminded her of the sexual parade taking place all over her. "We lust for honeysuckle..." a voice was singing in a dulled voice, a jaded voice, "I want air...need it like a supplicant" (or had he said 'kneeling' like a supplicant?), "Radiate...open lips, keep smiling for me." As the voice droned away - she recognized it as being by Massive Attack - she was jolted back into the real world, disgusting at it was, by the penis inside her cunt changing its rhythm to match the music's beat. This made even the music remind her of what was going on. There was no longer any escapism possible. Not even with "Butterfly Caught" on the radio.

She realized that Larry had to be at an odd angle. He was fucking her from underneath? He had to be in the strangest position - and why?

She felt something scrape against her ass - someone standing behind her, positioning himself. Suddenly, Veronique understood. The man below her was thrusting up and into her, to make space for her anal cherry to be taken at the same time. But that was still dry...

Hands grabbed her ass cheeks, pulled them apart, and she heard someone spit as warm liquid dribbled down and along her crack. A finger pushed the spit inside of her, and she began to sob at last, unable to escape her emotions any more than reality. A tear went down her left cheek, then the right, clinging and falling with the ejaculate plastered to her face. Uncle had not slowed down at all, and had the perfect endurance and rhythm of a bull or something. His balls swung heavily, bouncing against her chin, and the shame of this was worse than anything else so far. Despite her tears, her darkest self had to admit that the pussy-fucking was enjoyable, on some base animal level. Her years of church-going and religious devoutness made her struggle like a caught animal in a trap.

The scraping along her ass suddenly became more insistent. She felt it push inside of her, a little, then a little more, then a little more...it was smooth, perfectly smooth, and incredibly soft along the head, as though he (whoever he was) had applied hand cream to his phallus first. It slid in far easier than Veronique had expected. The voices began to chatter again, emerging from the silence. It was disorienting. She could tell who was saying what. She still didn't know who was about to fuck her ass.

"Oh, a nice big dick in that ass, huh?"

"Three cocks at once? Lucky girl. Lucky, lucky little slut. You've been wishing for this for ages, haven't you?"

"Think your slut sister has ever gotten this much at once?"

"HAH HAH I bet so, yeah!"

"Guys, she's really wet, she's really wet," - that was Larry, for sure, below her, yelping up at the room from his fucking post. She wished it could just be him, if it had to be any of them - just the dick in her quim. The rest was so much - so humiliating. Her ass still felt so exposed, waving around in the air like a bitch in heat. It was about to be taken.

"Uncle, pull out. Let's hear her beg for this, especially. Beg for a dick in each hole!"

He obliged, and Veronique felt a slap of a heavy hand across her face. "Beg for it, you stupid bitch!"

Stinging, she angrily fired out - "okay, take it already! Fuck my ass. I need it in my ass!"

"More, sergeant. More, Officer Carne, or your sister gets it in the butt instead, and without any lube, neither."

"Please, please fill my holes," Veronique choked out, crying quite a bit now, her voice stammering over the words as nervously as the words came out confused and flustered. "Fuck my fine ass while my cunt and mouth get taken. A cock for every hole, guys! I need as much as possible! Give me more!"

Someone else sat on her back. Veronique realized that all four were now involved. The person on her back was rubbing his cock along the soft skin of her back. "Use some of this pussy juice on her ass!" requested Larry, and she felt a hand groping around where the fucking was still going on fulltime. Once some juice was gathered, it was wiped around her asshole, the dick pulling out a little to accommodate this process. Then it plunged in.

Jack was riding her back, and he leaned right down beside her to speak dirty to her, licking her face or neck occasionally with his wet tongue, making her squirm away unsuccessively. He was hard again, already? That was definitely his hard dick grinding against her back. Veronique realized that these 'studs' would be going for several 'goes' at her at a time, at least. Who knew how long this fuck-fest would last. The aforementioned 24 hours? Would she be kept in stocks the whole time? Would she be fed? Or just have her mouth filled with cum the entire time? Worse, she remembered from a conversation with someone in the past, that guys took longer to shoot every time they 'reloaded' in a row.

The ass-fucking began in earnest, with - by process of elimination - Ike being the lucky one honoured with this privilege. There went her last virginity. It went as cheaply and easily as the others...the shame was immense. Her humiliation was complete - or so she felt, anyway. It hurt like hell when it went in all the way. Ike's eight inches hardly all got inside, but three or four got it, and he managed to push a little deeper in with each stroke, until most of his length was pounding away at her ass. This was a real athletic pounding, forceful and constant as an engine's firing pistons. He just didn't stop. This was Ike's revenge fuck - well, wasn't this whole mess a matter of revenge? Somehow, this felt more personal than the others. "Let's get her off," Ike was saying from above and behind, up where her ass was sticking. "Let's make her cum, boys. She's close anyway, I bet. I want to see her screaming in orgasm. Screaming in pleasure. Yeah?"

The men all assented, much to Veronique's horror. Screaming in pleasure? Please, she thought, now unable to pray at all, please don't let me enjoy this. I couldn't take that humiliation. But it was a prayer against the inevitable, a prayer in vain. She had been well stimulated - her nipples had been toyed with, her ass and pussy played with well in advance of the fucking, she had been forced to talk dirty, and now she was taking more hard cocks in one night than many people took in their lifetimes. She felt it rising in her.

"Cum officer, cum! Cum officer, cum! Cum officer, cum!" they were chanting, really enjoying soiling her honorific. The pussy-plunging was a bit too much to resist. Veronique got lucky in that Larry came early, giving a great "whoops!" as he drew out, firing up against Veronique's belly as he withdrew, so that the cum dripped down from that tender skin and over her slightly torn uniform, soiling that too. Jack jumped off her back and giving a holler, pulled Larry away, taking over with only a few moments of relieved tension for Veronique's abused cunt.

In the meantime, Uncle warned the others that "I'm close", but they did not seem to mind this much. "The one in her mouth won't get her off. Drown her in it, then pop over and grab her jugs or something!"

Jugs. Never had she heard such strings of foul words. Her breasts were tits, jugs, sweater-meat...whatever their depraved minds could dream up.

Uncle made sure that Veronique could not escape the cock in her mouth, and fired several pulses into her mouth to swallow, before he drew back and fired into her gorgeous red-brown hair, his favourite place to hose down a girl. Her eye still stung from Jack's cum firing into it, and some of the cum from Uncle (it felt like a pint was drenching her forehead) dribbled down over it too, forcing her to close her bright eyes.

"Such. A. Lively. Fuck!" declared Ike, still shoving it deep inside her ass. Veronique was most horrified to find she was enjoying the dick in her ass, too. The waves were rising. She could not hold back much more, the trembling through her body rising to ridiculous levels of stimulation. Here she was, an officer of the law, the sex toy of a bunch of criminals, with the convicts making her orgasm? What kind of slut was she? Her face was scarlet by now, her entire body reddened from constant slaps, spitting and the slapping of the various dicks. Larry was off, fapping to one side, as though bored of her, but still watching the other two men fucking her with serious expressions.

Uncle sat down in front of her, and pulled a camera out of a satchel by one side. He pulled his pants up, and sat nice and dignified, pointing the camera at her face. "Let's catch your first orgasm, ever. Such a treasured orgasm, right? You'll remember this FOREVER. Let's make sure the record stays around as long..." For Uncle, this was quite verbose - though the sergeant's attention was more on the dicks pounding at her.

Jack pulled out. He rolled away. Ike snarled at him, "what are you doing, mate?" Jack grinned his skeletal grin, and shrugged. "I want to be able to say that pure ass-fucking got her to orgasm number one. If she's double-stuffed, many she could say that she didn't like the butt-fuck. This way, she has to admit it."

It was a battle of wills, now. Veronique decided to fight back. She had to admit, Jack had seen through her. She really would orgasm on the ass-fucking alone, though it bought her a few precious seconds, as she had been on the verge already. But if she could get him to cum first, she won, a spiritual victory of sorts. She squeezed her sphincter slightly, squeezing his dick to bring him off faster. In response, he grabbed her flanks and really went at her, pounding away like a mad thing.

She felt him groaning over him, and the last cock in this session went off inside her. She felt cum fill her ass, hot, wet, heavy, repulsive - but at the same time - somehow hot in its own way. He pulled out, leaving her to fight with being on the very brink of orgasm. The men began to chant again - "cum! Cum! Cum! Cum!"

Her greatest humiliation came five seconds later, as she orgasmed from the feeling of cum dripping out of her ass and down her legs. Something about the filthiness of it, the filthiness of fornication, had brought her to this powerful orgasm. Every second of her moaning, groaning, and finally screaming - was caught on the digital camera, that panned back to show that Sergeant Veronique Carne had just bucked like a horny animal, had just screamed and begged and howled, brought off by the feeling of warm cum dribbling out of her speared ass.

END OF PART ONE.

MORE TO COME IF YOU GUYS LIKE IT.