Prissy Blonde and Playful Brunette Ch. 04-05

Story Info
Sarah and Britney's story continues in the real world.
8.8k words
4.87
7.2k
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

Much to the playful brunette's delight, the prissy blonde stood by her side and supported her every step of the way while she was in the academy. Almost every morning, Britney woke up early and helped Sarah get ready for her day. And almost every evening, Britney was there to greet Sarah when she got back to the apartment safely.

Despite the blonde's hectic schedule, she helped in any way she could. She allowed Sarah time to study despite her selfish and needy nature. She attempted cooking for her whenever Sarah was too busy to do it herself. Most fun of all, they had plenty of practice wrestling matches. Although these weren't as competitive as their previous catfights, they served as a fun and unique way to get in a good workout.

Through Britney's excessive worrying, she and Sarah became closer than ever before. The spoiled blonde had a whole new perspective for her former rival, now that she understood her life could be in danger at any moment.

Unfortunately, the model couldn't be there for the brunette during her last few days of the academy. She was on a modeling trip her company did every year. Though she was hours away at a beach resort, it was no vacation for her knowing she wasn't there for Sarah.

***

Despite not having the beautiful blonde around, Sarah was having an incredibly successful final week at the academy. It started off with her crushing the final physical exams. Not only was she way faster and stronger than the other women, she was competitive with most of the men as well.

After gaining a little weight during college, Sarah was able to achieve a greater fitness level than ever before. All the exercising she did, along with the practice matches she had with her surprisingly fit girlfriend, really helped her out. Sarah also did a lot of cooking at the apartment, and because her model girlfriend constantly had to work on her figure, she normally cooked healthy meals.

Of course, Sarah didn't just exceed physically, she killed it academically as well. On the final exams, she achieved one of the highest scores, proving she had the brains to match her muscles.

Fortunately, the few cadets who outscored were the same students she actually cared to talk to. However, there were a few ladies who were jealous of the young brunette's dominance during the entire academy.

Kenzie, a feisty athletic girl with curly light brown hair, sat with her friend Chelsea, glaring at the young woman. As Sarah walked by, the two confident women decided to speak up.

"Are you excited about graduation?" Kenzie asked.

"Oh, umm... yeah..." Sarah responded, a bit taken aback by the sudden conversation. "Are you?"

"We sure are," Chelsea, the strawberry blonde, answered. "We're just surprised you scored better than us on the physical and the written exams."

"Oh, yeah..." the smart brunette responded, shrugging her shoulders. "I guess I got lucky."

The curly headed brunette then spoke up. "So, Sarah... Do you have a lot of family coming to see you graduate?"

"Umm... Not really... I kind of didn't tell them..."

"Why wouldn't you tell them?!"

"My family wouldn't really support me going into law enforcement... They think it's too dangerous... so I decided not to tell them until it's too late to turn back."

"So, nobody knows you're going to be a deputy?" Kenzie asked with a big smirk.

Sarah began twiddling her thumbs nervously. "Well... just Brit... my girlfriend..."

A grin appeared on Chelsea's face as she looked over at her friend. "So, Brit isn't coming to graduation?"

Sarah looked around nervously. "Umm, she might... but she's on a modeling trip right now... She will be back the day of graduation, but... she might not make it on time."

Kenzie placed a hand over her mouth, pretending she was surprised. "What a shame! We may never get to meet this mystery woman."

"It wouldn't be the biggest shame in the world," Sarah replied, almost laughing at how unpleasant Britney could be to women she didn't like. "Anyway, I need to get going. Nice talking to you, though."

As Sarah walked off, the two women were left rolling their eyes from the encounter. "Everyone seems to love Sweet Sarah, but I don't think she's all that great," Kenzie said, glaring at the brunette as she walked off.

"Neither do I," Chelsea scoffed. "And I can't believe she's still pretending she has a model girlfriend."

"I know, right? What a loser."

***

When Sarah got back to the apartment, she gently tossed her items to the ground before collapsing onto the bed. Letting out a sigh, she grabbed her phone and texted the blonde model.

A few seconds after she sent the text, her phone buzzed from an incoming call. Realizing it was Britney, her eyes lit up like fireworks as she quickly accepted the call. "Hello?!"

"Hey! Why do you sound so surprised to hear me?"

"I was expecting you to be busy," Sarah answered, smiling the hardest she had since the blonde left for the trip. "I know how busy you get during the photoshoots."

"I usually am, but I'm just at the hotel right now. I don't have anything until dinner tonight. What's going on?"

"Oh, nothing... but I was just wondering... do you think you'll make it to my graduation?"

"Sarah, we talked about this," Britney responded in a soft tone. "I'll try my best to make it but I might be pretty late. You know how flights can be."

"I know... I just wanted to see if you had any updates."

"You sound pretty worried. You must really want me to show up so you can show me off to all your friends."

"Kind of..." the brunette responded, getting a little red. "A couple of girls asked about you today. I'm starting to wonder if they even believe that you exist."

"A couple of girls you said?" the model asked, sounding slightly suspicious. "Who are these girls that are so interested in your relationship? Are they pretty?"

"It doesn't matter," Sarah answered, chuckling. "And nobody is as pretty as you are."

Though Britney was used to receiving compliments about her looks, for some reason, whenever it came from Sarah, she was left giggling. "You've gotten really good at giving me compliments. You must really miss me, Baby."

Sarah was blushing and smiling so hard, her girlfriend could almost see it from the other side of the phone. "I do..."

"I can't wait to show you some of the bikinis and lingerie I got here."

"Oh, stop..." the brunette replied, squirming in bed as she thought about the blonde model wearing such sexy outfits for her. "You're making me miss you even more..."

"Maybe that's what I wanted..."

"But I already miss you a lot..."

"I bet you really miss me in the shower, don't you?"

The brunette let out a subtle moan. "I sure do... I hate that I have to wash myself."

"Yeah, I do such a better job than you do," Britney said in a cooing voice. "Especially when you're tired from a long day of training."

"Mmmhmm... You always take such good care of me."

"That's right, Baby. Only I know how to take care of you."

Letting out a deeper moan, Sarah slid her hand inside her panties. After teasing herself just a little, she asked, "Do you miss the way I put you to sleep every night?"

Brit's big blue eyes almost rolled to the back of her head from the thought of the beautiful brunette taking care of her at night. "Fuck, I miss that..."

"I can't wait for you to come home so I can put you to bed properly."

Biting her lip, a blonde quickly responded, "I can't wait either, Baby..."

Rubbing herself a little faster, Sarah dared to ask, "Do you play with yourself at night, since I'm not there to do it for you?"

"Yes..." Britney quietly admitted, going a little red. "I have to..."

"Do you think about me while you touch yourself?"

"Mmmmm, of course I fucking think about you... I always pretend it's you, rubbing my wet clit."

"Good, Baby... I'll do that for you as soon as you get home."

"Mhmmmm... yes, Baby. Don't even take your uniform off when you do it to me."

"Yes, Ma'am."

As wet as Britney was, she unfortunately had to cut the conversation short. "I wish we could just have phone sex all day, but I have to leave for this dinner party."

"Aww really?" Sarah pouted, rubbing herself softly.

"Yes, Baby. But you got me so wet... I'm going to be thinking about you the entire time."

"Good, Baby. I was afraid I was the only one getting wet from this conversation."

With a little giggle, the blonde asked, "Maybe we can continue this conversation tonight?"

"I would love that."

"Okay, Baby. I'll even share some pictures with you to help spice things up. You're not just getting early pictures from the photoshoots, you'll get to see some exclusive content for your eyes only."

"Oooh, how lucky am I?"

"You're going to be very lucky," Britney teased, making a kissing noise. "I'll talk to you later, Baby."

"Bye-bye, Baby!"

After the blonde ended the call, she tossed her phone aside and gently rubbed her crotch through her swim bottoms. She let out a frustrating sigh, unhappy that she didn't have Sarah there with her.

Melina, her coworker, was sitting on the other bed in the room they shared, staring at her with an annoyed look. "I didn't want to interrupt your conversation but... can you guys not have phone sex right in front of me?"

Quickly sitting up, Britney stared at the tall brunette before rolling her eyes. "If you don't want to hear my phone conversations, then get out of my room."

"This is my room too..."

"Well, I'm having phone sex tonight, so you can either get out or you can listen."

"Whatever... I guess I'll just listen... again..."

***

In her new official uniform, Sarah stood with her head down in front of the hundreds of people in the auditorium. The room was filled with chattering and music, but all she could hear were her own thoughts running through her mind.

Did I make the right choice? she asked herself, as she imagined the journey ahead of her. Up until a few months ago, I never would have imagined myself in this uniform.

Looking to find comfort in a familiar face, she lifted her head and scanned the room. There were so many people there to support their loved ones, but Britney was still nowhere to be found.

I guess you couldn't make it, Sarah silently said, putting her head back down. Though the room was filled with people, the young woman knew she could easily spot Britney out of the crowd if she were actually there.

It brought her back to the first time she met the blonde, when she used to just be a spoiled cheerleader at her high school. Even though they were at a party, when Britney made her presence known, she was the only person Sarah could even see. And from that moment on, there was no escaping each other, no matter how hard they tried.

That's okay, Brit, Sarah said silently before taking a deep breath. You tried your best, and that's all that matters. Hopefully, I get to see you as soon as this thing is over.

The ceremony started; there were speakers, videos, and wishes of good luck. Just as she had done her entire life, Sarah was able to put her worries behind her so she could focus on what was in front of her.

I'm going to be okay, she said to encourage herself. I'll get through this one day at a time.

Once the ceremony ended and the graduation was officially over, many of the new deputies stood around chatting. Though most of the people were talking about their future careers, Chelsea and Kenzie were left snickering at their star classmate.

"I guess her imaginary model friend couldn't make it. Do you think we should invite her to get drinks with the rest of our friends?"

"Why not?" Kenzie asked, giggling. "She could probably use some real friends."

Chelsea laughed before rolling her eyes. "I just hope she doesn't keep going with this fake girlfriend bullshit any longer."

"Me too. It's so sad, really. I can hardly stand to listen to it anymore."

As the two girls approached their classmate, they came to a complete stop just before reaching the pretty brunette. Out of nowhere, a beautiful woman came rushing through the crowd before giving Sarah a huge hug.

"Brit, you made it!" the brunette squealed, looking relieved as she held the blonde firmly.

"I'm so sorry I'm late! My flight was a little delayed, but I took an Uber straight over here. I only caught the very end of the ceremony."

Sarah looked into the model's pretty blue eyes while smiling from ear to ear. "It's okay. I'm just so glad you're here!"

"You look so good!" the blonde said, stepping back to look her pretty girlfriend up and down. "When did you get this uniform?"

"Oh, this is my actual uniform. The other one was just for the academy."

"You mean I get to see you in this every day? Lucky me!"

"Look at yourself!" Sarah responded, getting a bit red. "This little dress looks so hot on you. I like how much skin you're showing."

"Oh, sorry!" Britney responded, looking around. Covering herself with her hands, she continued, "I didn't have time to change. I should have worn something more formal."

"It's okay," Sarah said, almost glowing as she stared at her beautiful girlfriend. "I think you look perfect."

As the two women continued to stare into each other's eyes, they suddenly realized their conversation wasn't so private. Turning their heads, they noticed Kenzie and Chelsea were standing there with their mouths wide open.

"Oh, Brit! Let me introduce you to some of my classmates. Kenzie, Chelsea... this is my girlfriend that I've been talking about."

Both girls stared at the model for a moment, wide-eyed, with their jaws still on the ground. The blonde gave each of them a confident smile before simply saying, "Nice to meet you."

"Hi..." Kenzie finally responded, still staring at Britney.

"Is that all you guys wanted?" Sarah asked, looking at them, confused. She couldn't figure out why they would approach her just to stand there so quietly.

Finally, Chelsea snapped herself out of her frozen state. After shaking her head for a moment, she said, "Oh... umm... some of us are going to happy hour... Did you... and your girlfriend... want to join?"

"That's so nice of you," Sarah responded, almost feeling accepted for the first time by the two classmates. "I'm going to have to reject your offer, though. Brit and I haven't seen each other in like ten days, so we have a lot of catching up to do."

The prissy blonde and the playful brunette smiled at each other before turning around and walking away. With their arms wrapped around each other, they proceeded to the door. However, Britney turned her head and glared at the two women, who were still watching.

Kenzie and Chelsea could almost feel fear strike their hearts as the blonde model glared a hole right into their souls. Then, their mouths dropped once again as they noticed Britney moving her hand from the small of Sarah's back down to her ass.

Still glaring at the two women, Britney not only squeezed Sarah's tushy, she absolutely violated her, allowing her finger to creep right up her crack. As she groped her sweet brunette girlfriend, the blonde sent a silent message to the academy classmates. She's mine.

Sarah jumped from having her tush violated by the blonde model. "Brit! We're in public," she whispered, as her face went red.

Britney quickly turned her attention to Sarah's eyes, staring into them like she didn't even know the other two girls were there. "Just wait till you see what I do in private."

The brunette blushed so hard she had to look down at the floor to hide her rosy red cheeks. "Baby... you're getting me so wet already."

The blonde looked Sarah up and down, biting her lower lip. "I've been wet for you all week... but this uniform takes things to a whole new level. Just wait till I get your sexy ass home."

As Sarah and Britney left, the two classmates were still frozen in the same exact spot.

"I guess she's real," Chelsea finally mumbled.

"Is she ever...?" Kenzie responded.

"She seems like a bitch... but she's even hotter than Sarah described her."

"She is... but, yeah... Totally a bitch."

***

When the two women got back to the apartment, they threw down their bags and immediately made their way into the bedroom.

"I missed you so much," Sarah said, wrapping her arms around her girlfriend and giving her a kiss.

"I missed you too," Britney responded with another kiss. "I love your uniform, but I'd prefer if some of it were on the floor."

Sarah began biting her lip as she followed Britney to the bed. The blonde had a hold of her tie, but not realizing it was just a clip on, she accidentally pulled it off. The girls suddenly stopped and stared at each other for a moment before bursting into laughter.

"Let's hope the rest of your clothes come off just as easily," Britney said with a wink.

"I can assure you, they won't," Sarah responded with a little chuckle. Then, as they worked together to get her belt and pants off, she asked, "Don't you want me to wear this so I can give you a spanking?"

"That's not exactly what I had in mind," Britney answered, as she surprised the deputy by grabbing her hips and bending her over the bed. "I think you're the one that needs a spanking this time."

"Me?" the brunette asked, now bent over in only her uniform top, black socks, and a little black thong. "What did I do to deserve a spanking?"

Rubbing the brunette's plump ass, Britney explained with a sexy voice, "I saw the way those other girls were looking at you. If you're going to work with them, I need to make sure you know who Mommy is."

"I don't care about those other girls. You have always been the only one for me."

"That's right," the prissy woman said, rubbing Sarah's hot ass. "But I still need to give you a spanking."

Britney held Sarah's head down against the bed with one hand and punished her ass with the other. The new deputy let out subtle moans as a blonde smacked her bottom and then followed it up by rubbing her pussy through her little thong.

"I'm sorry!" the brunette moaned after another smack. "I'll make sure those other girls know there's only one woman for me."

"That's right," the blonde responded, slipping a finger past Sarah's thong and rubbing her pussy. "Tell those bitches you already have a mommy."

"I will, Mommy! I will!"

After receiving a few more spanks, Sarah noticed that Britney came to a complete stop. She looked back at the blonde, who was licking her lips for some reason. Feeling a little confused, the brunette asked, "Are you done with me?"

"Oh, I'm not done with you by a long shot. I'll be back; I have to get something, but you better be naked by the time I return."

Despite being confused, Sarah followed Britney's demands, removing the rest of her clothes and even her thong as she waited patiently on the bed. Much to her shock, when the blonde returned, she was wearing nothing but a strap-on. "Brit! What are you doing?!"

"I bought this on my trip," Britney explained, slowly approaching the bed. "I think it's time to take this relationship to the next level."

Sarah moaned desperately as the model bent her over the bed again. She could feel Britney's fingernails gliding up and down her inner thighs, teasing her and making her desire the strap-on even more.

Slowly, Britney entered Sarah's wet pussy from behind. She held the brunette by her hips as she slowly rocked back and forth, inching her way deeper and deeper. Sarah's loud moans gave her the confidence she needed to fuck her even harder.

"Get on the bed," Britney demanded as she looked down at her prey.

"Get on the bed?"

"Now!"

The blonde smacked Sarah's ass hard, causing her to flinch and jump onto the bed. With the brunette now on all fours, Britney positioned herself behind and started fucking her, doggy-style.