Pritti

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He studied hard copies of reports from previous years and compared them to electronic reports for this year and last year. He tried to do some statistical analysis but found there was just not enough information. He needed electronic copies of the reports for previous years but he could not find them.

"Pritti," he said into his phone, "I need you to come in here please."

He bent back to his work and barely looked up when she stepped into his doorway.

"Yes Devon," she said timidly.

He glanced up at her and waved her forward.

"Come here and look at this," he said. "I can only find the budget reports for this year and last year. Where are all the others?"

She studied the screen for a moment and then nodded and leaned forward. She grabbed the mouse and looked through the network folders searching for the errant files. She frowned and rested her elbows on the desk and began to search more thoroughly.

"That's odd," she said, shifting her weight from one foot to the other while staring at the screen. "I was positive they were in the HR folders, but they don't seem to be here."

Devon leaned on his elbows as they both stared at the screen. She continued to search various network drives, all the while slouching forward further and further.

Devon slid his chair over marginally and she placed her left foot where the chair leg had been. She moved the mouse around, calling up one folder after another. Devon leaned back in his chair and stretched his arms up to loosen some tight muscles, then sat back with his hands on the armrests.

With Pritti leaning forward so far, Devon found he now had a close up view of her small but heart-shaped bum. He gulped as he realized how close she was standing to him and he felt his erection grow in his pants yet again.

Pritti shifted her weight once more and her hip and thigh were now brushing against Devon's right hand. She pursed her lips in concentration and continued to surf through the network system. She shook her head in frustration and shifted forward a bit. She edged back again rested her rounded rump on the armrest.

With some alarm, Devon now found that his hand was nestled comfortably in the crack of her ass as she focused on the monitor in front of her. He stayed stock still although he felt his body responding to her proximity and the warmth emanating from her. He bit his lip in consternation as she shifted her weight back and forth slightly.

He cleared his throat and she smiled over her shoulder at him.

"Don't worry," she said confidently, "I'll find those reports."

He nodded with a half smile and she returned her gaze to the monitor. She straightened and her weight shifted so that Devon now had his hand buried into her groin as she straddled the armrest. She frowned in thought and bent forward again. Now she was supporting most of her weight on her feet and her bum was now elevated slightly over his hand.

On impulse, instead of removing his hand from the armrest, he turned it over so his palm was facing upward.

Sure enough, as she intensified her search, she rested once more on the armrest. With his hand now comfortably nuzzling against her crotch area he allowed himself a blissful smile.

"Apparently," she said after a few moments, "I'm going to have ring IT. God only knows where they've hidden the older files."

"Go right ahead," Devon said with a casual wave toward his desk phone.

Pritti smiled slyly, knowing that he was enjoying her proximity to his chair. She didn't know yet just how much he was enjoying it.

She dialed the phone and instructed someone on the other end to make the older files available and then hung up. She looked back at Devon and saw him grinning pleasantly. She creased her eyebrows, and then decided that whatever it was that he was grinning at, at least he wasn't still angry with her.

She grinned back at him and sank onto the armrest more comfortably and then she saw him grimace. The extra weight on his hand, especially with his palm now pointing upward, had caused some pain and he couldn't help but react to it.

Pritti looked down in surprise and noticed where Devon's hand was. Her mouth fell open slightly and Devon flushed with embarrassment.

He gave her a weak smile and shrugged slightly.

"Sorry," he said, "but when you sat on it, I didn't know how to react."

With her mouth still open a bit, a plethora of emotions swept over her face. They continued to look into each other's eyes and, almost as though they had made the decision together, she rested herself more comfortably onto his hand and he curled his fingers a little so he could caress her through the fabric of her dress.

She gulped softly as his fingers softly stroked her. She looked down and saw that his erection was pressed against the inside of his trousers. She reached down and placed her hand over his bulge. She squeezed it and reveled in the sighing sound he made.

She raised herself slightly and pulled her dress up, bunching it around her waist until his hand was tucked up against her panties and then lowered herself again with her own sigh. He felt her dampness through the material and tugged until his fingers were pressed directly against her lips. He slipped one finger inside and Pritti sighed again. She started to move her hips against his hand and he grinned, knowing that she was getting off on his hand.

She pulled at his zipper and then fished his cock free. She wrapped her hand around it and stroked it in the same rhythm as she moved her hips and they moaned together. They both smiled at their reactions and Pritti threw her head back. She bit her lip and groaned as quietly as she could.

She started grinding against his hand, stroking his cock with abandon and Devon wished they had closed the office door.

Suddenly she went stiff and he felt the moisture gush out of her vagina and onto his hand. Her eyes were squeezed shut and her breathing was heavy but otherwise she seemed composed as her orgasm washed over her.

With a glint in her eye she shifted off the chair and went to her knees. She leaned forward and took his cock into her mouth. With loving caresses of her tongue she licked it up and down. Devon swallowed hard and placed his hands in her hair. She grinned around the shaft of his cock and then started bobbing her head up and down, taking it to the back of her throat and then slipping it almost all the way out.

After less than a minute, Devon gasped and gripped the armrests of his chair and then shot his load into her mouth. She hummed softly as he emptied his balls and he watched her throat open and close as she swallowed his semen. He lay his head back and stared at the ceiling as his orgasm finally came to an end and she giggled softly.

He looked down at her again and saw her licking the last of the sperm from his cock. He realized that there was not a drop of white on his slacks and he smiled in gratitude for that.

"Wow!" he said finally.

"You liked that?" she asked him coyly.

"Oh yes," he said, "very much!"

She giggled again and stood up, brushing her dress flat.

"Me too," she said.

She looked at the open doorway and then stepped toward it to peer around the corner. Satisfied, she turned back toward him with a smile.

"We'll have to be more careful than that in the future I'm afraid," she said casually. "We can't have anyone gossiping about the receptionist and her good looking boss now, can we?"

Devon nodded gravely and agreed. He was also quite thrilled that she had made a reference to the future. Now that he had sampled what she had to offer, he just knew that he wanted to do it again.

"Now I'd better get back to my desk," she said, "or someone really will get suspicious."

Devon grinned as she walked away. He found that he was much more relaxed now and he went back to his work with gusto, feeling like he could work all day and night if he had to.

***************************************

All day and night actually turned out to be about two hours. By then his eyes were sore and tired and his neck was aching. He sat back in his chair and stretched his arms high over his head. He yawned and then rubbed his eyes vigorously.

After taking a deep breath he stood up and walked stiffly around his office. His muscles were cramped and his behind was numb as if he had been driving a long distance.

He stretched once more and then called Pritti on the phone.

"Could you bring me some coffee please?" he asked.

He sat in the overstuffed leather couch opposite his desk and realized as he did so that it was the first time he'd tried it. He decided he liked it.

And so it was that Pritti found him lying back against the couch with his feet splayed on the floor in front of him with his head back and his eyes closed. She looked down at him and grinned impishly. Very quietly she placed the coffee on the desk and then closed and locked the door. She reached up under her dress and whisked her panties to the floor. Then very carefully she climbed into his lap, bunching her dress up around her waist and grinding herself against his pelvis.

Devon's eyes flew open just in time for her to lean in and kiss him. Her wet lips brushed against his and her tongue teased the edge of his lips. Then she was pushing her tongue deep into his mouth while caressing the back of his head and neck.

Devon pulled her into him and he realized just how small and dainty she was. Her tiny body fit snugly against him and he felt a shiver as she writhed into his chest.

She hastily reached for his zipper and felt for his cock. In a frenzy she pulled it through the opening and then she was grinding against the head, mashing it against her pussy lips with her hand as she tried to push it inside.

Finally it slipped past her opening and both of them grunted in pleasure.

"Give it to me!" she hissed quietly. "Fuck me now!"

His eyes became intense and then he picked her up bodily and laid her on her back on the big couch. With his need written deep in his eyes he began pounding into her. With each thrust he grunted like an animal and she whimpered into his ear as he hammered himself into her.

This wasn't love-making, it was pure fucking. Devon felt like a bull, rutting with a prize cow during mating season. He pumped himself into her again and again and felt elation as she gasped with each thrust.

"Oh God I'm cumming!" she said as quietly as she could.

Her eyes were big and round and her arms were wrapped around his neck as she held on. He looked right into her eyes and kept his hips moving. She gasped and her head fell back. Devon placed his mouth on her chest and licked her from the top of her bra to the nape of her neck. Then he stiffened and he came.

He thrust into her deeply and felt his semen pump into her and she sighed against his ear.

"I can feel you cum," she whispered. "I can feel it spreading inside me. God it feels good!"

Devon could only grunt in response. He gradually relaxed and fell against her. The both of them were panting with exertion and he saw that her hair, until now so perfectly brushed, was unruly and wild. He thought she had never looked so beautiful.

She grinned and pushed against his chest. He raised himself and she slid out from under him and scrambled to her feet. He reached out and lifted her dress, raising it high enough to glimpse her perfectly trimmed pussy hair. She smiled and slapped his hand away but he gripped her around her hips and cupped her perfectly shaped ass with one hand.

"I could explore that body of yours all day," he said with admiration.

I would like nothing better," she said with a laugh, "if we didn't have to watch out for nosy neighbors."

She slapped his hand away once more and then lithely danced away from him so she could pull her panties into place.

Devon tucked his spent penis back into his pants and did up his zipper.

He watched her from his seat on the couch, thanking his lucky stars for sending this exotic beauty his way.

She grinned at him as she smoothed her hair and her dress and then leaned against his desk.

"Your coffee is there," she said with a wave of her hand toward the cup beside her, "in case you've forgotten the reason I came in here in the first place."

Devon grinned in response and then thanked her for the coffee.

"Is that all you want to thank me for?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

He unlocked and opened the door and then turned toward her with a disarming smile.

"No," he said. "I'd like to thank you for helping me find those budget reports too."

Pritti grabbed a pencil from his desk and threw it at him. She wagged her finger at him and grinned.

"You'd better watch yourself mister," she said playfully. "You'll never know which way I'm coming from."

She then sashayed out of the room and down the hall toward her desk. She gave him a last steamy look and then disappeared around the corner.

12