Privacy

Story Info
When Jeremy decides to take an afternoon break...
1.1k words
3.37
35.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy walked into the building and sighed, he looked up at the eleven floor stairwell knowing he had to embark upon the rigorous journey. The elevator shaft had been broken for the past week and the landlord was idle to fix the impending problem. Jeremy of course lived on the eleventh floor (how convenient).

He had recently lost his job as a secretary at a Verizon Wireless Co. He had been late to work repeatedly and was slacking off on the job; this of course led his superiors to let him go. With his new-found unemployment and his lack of cash he had been evicted from his old building a few blocks down the street. So he had reluctantly been invited to crash at his friend's place, John until Jeremy got back up on his feet.

He had been at another job interview of basically the same credentials and had lied far too many times on his resume thinking it would help his dire situation. Jeremy had to stop his climb, he was out of breath only three more flights to go but, Christ; this had felt like he was climbing a mountain. His heart as pounding and he was developing a cramp.

He ran his fingers through his long blonde hair, and leaned back against the wall. Jeremy was twenty-three years old, and he was kind of lanky with some developing muscles, and he was 6'1 a turn on for the ladies but his most attractive feature were his green eyes, you could get lost swimming in there radiance. So he sighed and began anew up the final three flights of stairs.

Finally he had made it to the door apartment 12-C floor eleven. He jiggled the doorknob but it had been locked so he scoured his pocket for the key and opened it. He figured John was probably at work. John was twenty-four and worked at as a junior-executive-salesperson for a minor division, so the money wasn't that bad. Therefore the apartment had been relatively nice for what Jeremy was used to.

Three bedroom one having a connected bathroom, a half sized kitchen, a living room and a whole bunch of closets to store shit, well that's at least what Jeremy figured. The living room was the hang-out place a dark blue catch a comfy as anything armchair, a tiny bookcase, some shelves, a basket of blankets and some old DVDs they watched occasionally.

He threw his backpack onto the couch and walked into the kitchen to pull out a drink, it was around three o' clock in the afternoon and Jeremy thought that maybe some ridiculous trivial court-cases were on. So e turned on the cable TV, and began to hasten his flick through the channels, before he even finished looking he came to the conclusion nothing was on.

Then the VCR began to make some odd noises like a tape was in there, Jeremy looked around there were no video cases and he wondered who put the tape in or more importantly what was it? So he crawled off the couch and hit the tiny black eject button on the VCR it popped out and read Girls Gone Wild.

His eyes widened, he didn't have porn tapes, maybe some old magazines that he lost but no videos, and John was rather popular with the ladies so he didn't think John needed them. John was 6'0 even and had short black kind spiky black hair, some toned muscles that he was working on nothing spectacular but the ladies were drawn to him like magnets and Jeremy couldn't figure out why? Maybe he was good sexually? He didn't know.

But all he knew right now was porn was in the VCR and no one was home so........JACK-OFF. As soon as he started thinking about what was on the tape his cock had jumped to attention. It had only been a few nights ago when he had last had sex, but still what could beat a good wank, right? So he pushed the tape back in and into his bedroom he very quickly unbuttoned his suite and undid his tie and buttoned down white shirt, leaving him shirtless. He undid his belt kicked off his shoes, and pulled his pants down being left in these grey boxers with these tiny black triangles.

He ran to the bathroom got some tissues and than right back on the couch it was still the beginning credits and they were showing some topless girls and he knew from the start that this was gonna be a hell of a movie. So the first few scenes started off showing a few girls kissing rubbing their tits together their hardening nipple, and by this time Jeremy was hard as a rock. He wanted to just pump his cock until he came but he didn't want this to end so soon, so he fast forwarded to the real good stuff.

There were three girls all of them hot blondes with a nice rack, one was grinding her pussy into another girls face as she ravenously licked it and ate her out rubbing her tongue over her clit, than the one doing the eating out was being rammed in the pussy with a light blue vibrator, and the one that was getting no action was slowly fingering herself.

Jeremy had had enough, he pulled his boxers down released his pretty decently sized cock and started pumping quickly he wanted to make it last but lust over-took him. He looked down at his cock his hand was a blue it was pumping up and down his shaft so quickly and he let a moan escape his lips, he looked back up at the TV screen and now it was just one girl masturbating roughly with her middle finger and her moans sent Jeremy over the edge. Jeremy could feel it he was almost there his muscled tightened, and he grunted loudly and two hot jets shot from his cock all over his chest of thick white cum. He gave a few more half-hearted stokes had some spurts of cum came out and he lied there trying to catch his breath.

Then the door to the apartment opened up and John stood there with his girlfriend, both of them looked pretty seductive until the caught a glimpse at Jeremy. Jeremy smiled his hard cock still in his hand his cum all over his chest.

"I found your tape," he said weakly.

John and his girlfriend were wide-eyed, and then John's girlfriend said, "Well this could be fun."

To Be Continued...Please be nice and review!