Private Beach

Story Info
She's expecting a picnic, but Eden has other ideas...
2.1k words
3.66
22.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two people are paddling on a meandering stream, enjoying a smoke together. Eden smiles knowingly at me as he passes the joint and juts his chin toward the private beach we're approaching around the bend. A little thrill goes through me as visions of a quick skinny dip and a leisurely fuck swirl like eddies in the water. I grin with a gleam in my eye and paddle with gusto toward the oasis.

I start to pull out the makings of a picnic but stop short when Eden sidles up behind me and strokes the backs of my legs, up my luscious thighs and firmly pulls my hips against him, pushing my head down so my ass is on display for him. "Eden, shouldn't we..." but my laughing tone is cut short when he grabs a fistful of hair and pulls me back to his mouth against my ear.

"I'll tell you what you *should* be doing right now, little girl" he growls. Shocked by the suddenness of his tone, I inhale sharply through my nose and then exhale in a way that released every ounce of tension or distraction into the open air. I am here, present and willing, every hair on my body begging to know how best to serve his command.

The weed helped bring me to this place- what the self-care workshops call "mindfulness"- and I idly wondered if this compromised position was what they'd had in mind...? My pussy had started tingling the second he'd pulled me against him and now his hand wrapped in my hair was a puppeteer's string to a place deep inside my cunt- every pull created a throbbing pulse through my core, reverberating until the next tug.

And then his surprisingly soft mouth is on my ear and his much rougher hand is on my breast and it is all I can do to stay upright. A purr starts deep within my that turns to a gasp as he bites down on my earlobe- hard! As he continues to pull my lobe, he pinches my nipple and sharp pain takes over my consciousness. I instinctively pull away from the stimulus, but he clucks his tongue and chuckles as he effortlessly yanks my head back and his teeth are sinking into my neck.

And then somehow my body has been spun around and his lips come down on my open mouth. I am doing my best to take all of his tongue assaulting me. This is made easier by the moans he elicits kneading my ass so I am pushed against his hardness.

Without thinking, I try to wrap my leg around his hip, desperate to grind into his erection and nearly take us both off balance, held up only by his strength and a handful of my hair.

He pulls away quickly and gives me an appraising glare. I looked down immediately trying to evade his anger and just disappear, but he grabs my chin and pulls my eyes to his. He isn't a man of many words, but when he does talk, I am to listen carefully. In this moment, he takes his time, making sure I am present with him before he says in a measured tone, "You're quite the eager slut, aren't you? Did I tell you that you *should* grind your hungry little pussy against me?"

"You did not, Sir. I'm sorry! I just-"

"Did I ask you to make excuses? I'm not interested in your cheap talk. I want your actions to speak for themselves. Now- do you want to behave for me?" I nod vigorously, so he continues, "Excellent. I want that too, but first you need to experience consequences for acting out of turn. After that, you will only do what I direct you-to do nothing more. Do you understand?" Another nod, slower this time for emphasis. "Good girl. Now stand in front of that downed tree and wait for me."

Stunned, I move almost without knowing to the large fallen tree. I can feel my breathing is shallow with anticipation and my eyes are unfocused. I feel every sound humming in my body- the wind moving through leaves, a bird call, and Eden unpacking the boat and unzipping various bags. It could have been seconds or hours, but I want to please him with my patient stillness, so I stand away from the commotion.

After a short silence, his breath falls on my neck and I hear only, "stay still," before the chill of a blade runs down the length of my back and cuts violently through my flimsy top. A small gasp escapes my mouth before I know what is happening. The blade lightly skims my newly exposed skin- I shiver briefly- he takes what is left of the shirt and ties it around my eyes blocking out even the woods in front of me. Without a word, he cups my breasts and pulls my back against him, knocking me slightly off balance so I fall against his sturdy frame.

With one arm across my tits holding my tight, he unbuttons my shorts and they slide down to the ground. He nibbles on my ear again and my entire mission becomes not to rub my ass against him encouragingly like my body demands. He had been clear that I was not to take initiative and I want to please him desperately. This becomes all the harder when he starts moving, step by step forward, lazily pulling and pinching my nipple in the direction he wants us to go.

Instantly, I am catapulted forward, and the breath knocked out of me with my stomach burning from rough bark against bare skin. I am almost literally over a barrel, with only a pair of cotton underwear between me and the world and with no way of seeing my surroundings. A moment of panic gives way to the realization that Eden is gently stroking my inner thighs and I move them apart for his access.

"What a predictable slut- you can't keep your legs together for even a second when someone pets you." And with that, he gently smacks my thigh with the cold, flat blade. I freeze, my pleasure interrupted by his barb and the ominous uncertainty of what he means next. After the next smack, the blade presses more firmly into my flesh and slides up and under the cloth covering my ass cheek. He lifts up the material and lets the panties snap back into place...and I flinch. Eden laughs cruelly, asking if I'm nervous about something?

Without missing a beat, the blade seamlessly cuts through the material but before I can feel air or sun, his palm makes stinging contact with my exposed skin. Just enough time to realize what is happening before he begins a steady, resounding rhythm of ringing handprints. It's all I can do to press my naked body against the tree trunk to try to get away from his barrage, but there is no relief in the rough bark except for a change of sensation.

Silence. And then his hands are caressing my warmed cheek, tracing the outlines of his imprints until he pulls abruptly on the tatters that remain of my panties and rips the rest from my body. Pulling my hips up while dragging my body across the bark, he rams his cock into me deeply and stays buried there for a moment, feeling me swell around him. His fingers languidly stroke where we're joined, covered in my slickness and continue their journey to circle my asshole, using the pad of his finger to light every nerve as he begins to drive somehow further into my cunt.

"If you want more, you'd better beg for it." He said gruffly, "and you are not to move that greedy pussy until I have granted your request."

"Please, Sir? Please?!"

"Use your words, little girl. Tell me exactly what you want." And he pulls nearly out of me with two fingers alternately stroking my asshole, waiting expectantly.

"Please, Sir- may I have your cock and fingers deep inside me? I will be very good for you, I promise! See how wet and ready I am? Please come inside me?"

"That's what I thought, you dirty girl. Yes, you may have my cock while I fuck your ass." And with that, he slams his cock deep in my pussy and rocks us back and forth while his thumb slowly enters behind. I am beside myself, unsure which way is up or down and not caring- all sensations were wrapped up together- the vulnerability of being at his mercy, the burning skin of my belly against the tree, the tender throbbing of my spanked cheek, the unfamiliar rhythmic stroking of my ass that only allows me to feel being fully, satisfyingly fucked and stuffed without an ounce of control.

Somehow, he finds a way to circle my clit and I take all of him as I feel myself tightening and bucking to bring his cock deeply inside me, rubbing that spot that only he can fill. For the first time in minutes, my moans quiet to whimpers as I open still further and he rocks against that spot I love until I fly over the edge of cumming and collapse in convulsions that rack my body from my toes to my scalp.

One last thrust and he flips me on my back, arched against the tree. He slaps my tits and then kisses me deeply- I can give no resistance, and he nearly chokes me with his tongue. I vaguely realize that my sensitive pink ass is being roughed up by the bark, but it doesn't matter in this moment. He's still rubbing against my pussy with his erection as he's kissing me and somehow I feel myself building in spite of the hypersensitivity and aftershocks of orgasm. Before I know what I'm doing, my hips are rising to meet him and he pulls away abruptly. He considers me silently before playfully swatting at my thighs.

"Did you or did you not understand what I expected from you?"

I stammered that I thought since I had cum...? I can't see his face, but he just grunts and I feel his presence move away. The trunk nearly gives out below his weight as he hops to the other side and my wrists are being tied down before the air whistles and I feel a multitude of stinging points across my chest and stomach that I realize by the third lashing is a branch with many, many ends. I am helpless to stop it and had naively thought our play had ventured away from punishment for the afternoon. Just as tears start to roll down my cheeks, he lays the branch on top of me and cups my breasts to suck deeply on my nipples. His mouth takes my mouth again and I desperately open for him, wanting his forgiveness.

He pulls away to say that since my mouth is clearly not able to form sensical words (he pauses to gently but threateningly pat my face), he has no choice but to put it to better use and traces my lips with the head of his cock. Eagerly I open for him and work hard to take him deeply, making sure that my mouth is warm, wet, and tight around his hardness.

After sucking and licking him for a several minutes, I can feel fatigue start to set in. I gag trying to get air, but he continues fucking my face. I realize he has begun touching my breasts again, pushing them together and rolling my nipples which gives me motivation to try to get a breath and continue taking him in my mouth. As his hands work their way down to my pussy, I nearly forget about his dick, but when I stop, he stops- and then smacks my thigh and pussy lips in a way that tells me to keep sucking him.

As I do, I'm rewarded with two, then three, then four fingers fucking my cunt as his thumb circles my clit and I will do anything to continue, including choking on his throbbing cock in my mouth. I am frenzied, my mind only having wherewithal to keep my jaw open, as it is all I can do to take the fucking he is giving me.

"You're going to come for me with my dick in your soft, fuckable mouth," he groans, and I do exactly that, with fireworks behind my eyes and I am open for him. A few more thrusts and he shoots his hot load in my throat and collapses against my bound wrist. Both of us gasping He gently kisses my hand as he unties me and brings me to our shared blanket where he wraps his naked body around mine and tenderly stokes my hair until I nuzzle his neck and ask for water, please?