Private Benjamin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, sir," Judy proudly replied, sincerely appreciative of the compliment, particularly from a man so well decorated, so commanding, so powerful. Colonel Thornbush would surely have seen many recruits before, and was unlikely to compliment lightly. Her face did redden a bit, in part because of his compliment, but more so because she could not ignore the fact that she was presenting her pretty pantied bottom to him, and perhaps even her feminine place, in a rather obscene manner. This was not how a soldier usually presented herself to her commanding officer. She hoped he would attribute her flushed face to being so far bent over, her face so close to the floor.

"You can stand at attention, private."

"Yes sir." She was grateful for that. She had been pleased to show him her fitness, the ease with which she could touch her toes, but the more she thought about it the more it did seem so naughty to be doing that with him standing right behind her. Yale would often have her do that, bend over in front of him, but he liked taking her from behind that way. Judy preferred it on her knees. She really liked doing it doggie style, even at times yelping and yipping like a playful puppy for Yale. But, for some reason, Yale liked it with her standing while she bent all the way over. Boys can be silly sometimes.

The colonel moved around to again stand in front of her, facing those sweet girlish titties, and even sweeter, girlish face. "Yes, soldier, you're a lean, mean, fighting machine."

Judy smiled broadly and proudly. That was a compliment she had never received before. It felt real good, really very good. She had done it! She had indeed successfully left the life of the silly ingenue for the danger, the heroics, and the glory of the soldier. She thrust her breasts out as far as they would go. She so wished she had gotten implants. She had begged her father for them when she was younger, but he always kept saying that she could find the right man without them. She had subsequently figured Yale would approve, and would of course offer to cover the cost, but he too discouraged her. He said he liked them small. She felt she should appreciate that, that he loved her just the way she was. But, now, as a soldier, standing before Colonel Thornbush, she knew that larger breasts would surely command more respect, more repute, more honor.

"You know, Private Benjamin. You may even qualify for a very special, advanced, top secret special ops unit."

"Sir? Me?"

"You certainly have the physique for this elite guard, Private Benjamin, although I'm not so sure you will have the stamina, the discipline."

"I'm sure I can, Colonel Thornbush. I can do it sir, if you just give me the chance."

He again moved around behind her. "Can you, will you, maintain your position under fire?"

"Yes sir!" Judy stated boldly, thrusting her boobies out further, although she probably could not really jut them out any farther. She looked like she was trying to thrust them out like cannon barrels, albeit they were no more intimidating than snow balls. But, she knew it was very important to assert with utmost zeal her strength, her resolve, that she could and would indeed maintain her position under fire.

"You will not waver? You will not flinch?"

"No sir!" However, she did wonder what it would really be like, having guns actually shooting at you, other persons actually trying to kill you. She couldn't imagine how scary that would be. Goodness, she always trembled on the firing range, and typically froze on the obstacle course when Captain Lewis was pretending to shoot at them.

"No matter what happens?"

"No sir!" She exclaimed with grossly overstated certainty.

With one smooth, quick motion, the colonel unclasped Judy's brassiere.

"Sir!?" Her large round eyes grew even larger as she felt the cups fall from her breasts, one of the straps slipping down off her shoulder, down her arm. She flinched. What girl wouldn't flinch when her brassiere is suddenly, unexpectedly unfastened, her breasts falling out into view. But, she did maintain her position: she continued to stand at attention. She felt proud of herself. Perhaps she really could maintain her position under fire?

He removed the other strap from her shoulder and her brassiere fell off her arms onto the floor at her feet.

"I detected movement there, soldier."

Yes, she had flinched. She had hoped that he hadn't noticed, but certainly Colonel Thornbush would detect any slight movement. "Yes sir. Sorry sir. It won't happen again. I promise, sir."

"Yes, well, a soldier doesn't necessarily get a second chance, does he."

Judy took a deep breath, her breasts briefly filling up. "No sir, he, um, she doesn't, sir." She had disappointed him, and she knew it.

He moved around to her front. "No, I imagine he doesn't," he said quietly, his eyes falling upon her naked tits.

Private Benjamin kept her eyes looking forward. She knew that a good soldier does not follow the eyes of the commander officer as he is inspecting her. You maintain your position, although it was always difficult, not being able to read his eyes as he inspects your posture, your gun, your uniform, your boobies.

Colonel Thornbush took great pleasure and considerable pride when he inspected his units, and no more than right now, as he gazed upon Private Benjamin's naked titties. He wondered if he would like them to be larger. His mash unit could really improve them. There was something so very appealing, so provocatively arousing, about large, humongous, lusciously full boobs on an elfin body. But, there was also something endearingly charming about little naked titties on a grown woman, particularly one who is so fetchingly cute as Private Benjamin, trying so desperately to look strong, formidable, and powerful with such tiny teeny titties.

Judy took another deep breath, feeling her little boobs rise up.

As did the colonel's unit, his eyes feasting on the young soldier's rising tits. His tongue lightly slid along his lips, a gesture unbecoming a commanding officer, but one that was instinctual for a man gazing upon such sweet delights. They were small, but they were enough for a soft handful, and what more did one really need? Plus, they were so virginally white, so delectably feminine and pure. And, equally appealing, her nipples were so large, so pointy, so erect. They appeared to be standing at attention as well, as two proud soldiers would.

"Let's see if these little soldiers can stand taller." He reached out with both hands and lightly flicked each of them with the tips of his fingers.

Judy gasped, then cursed herself for again flinching. Her nipples though had little choice but to react. They perked up even stiffer, taller.

"Yes, these are quite the little soldiers," he complimented.

Just a trace of a grin could be seen on the edges of Private Benjamin's lips. Not too many soldiers would get a compliment like that. Judy may look like a fragile, delicate, childlike minx, but right now she felt like a true finely tuned military machine. "Yes sir," Judy responded, and again thrust her breasts, her nipples, far out toward the commander, offering them for further tactical tactile maneuvers.

Colonel Thornbush pinched each one and then released his fingers to admire his handiwork, and this soldier's alertness, her nipples' taut response to his brief assault. He smiled approvingly. This young lady may indeed prove to be an outstanding field warrior. But, still, there were more hurdles, more obstacles, more trials, for her to surmount, to prove her character, her muster. "Yes, well, let's not get ahead of ourselves here, solder."

"No sir," Judy responded, fully recognizing that simply because her nipples were nicely erect was not sufficient evidence that she was Thornbird material. She was though feeling quite ready to receive whatever challenge the colonel might thrust upon her.

Colonel Thornbush reached out again, this time to lightly cup each of the girl's perky round breasts within the palms of his hands, his fingers wrapping around and gently gripping those soft pliable cups, his thumbs caressing the young lady's stiff bullets. These titties were not large, they were in fact quite small, but they did fill his hands and felt so, so nice.

This time Judy did not flinch, although she did take a deep breath, filling her boobies out a bit more. She so hoped that the colonel liked them. She certainly did enjoy his touch. The colonel did know how to handle a soldier's weapons. She could feel herself getting excited, aroused, at the soft, gentle cupping and caressing of this most powerful man. There was indeed something about being with a strong, commanding, masculine man. This colonel could put down, disarm, and even disable Yale with just his little finger. Perhaps it was instinctual, simply a Darwinian twitch of one's genes, one's eggs, for the seed of the largest, greatest, most virile buck in the herd. Or, perhaps it was simply that this would be a man who you knew could and would protect you, defend you, fight for you and for your children. Whatever it was, whatever the reason, she could feel her legs getting a bit weak, her breathing accelerating, her thighs becoming warm, her pussy becoming moist. She so hoped that he didn't notice, fearing that feminine sexual arousal was hardly being soldierly.

Colonel Thornbush did indeed see, and feel, the soldier's reaction. Many young Thornbirds failed at this point. In fact, many had failed prior to this point, reacting with shock, perhaps even offense and outrage, when he unclasped their brassieres. Private Benjamin, however, was clearly no ordinary recruit. She had the potential of becoming an outstanding warrior.

With considerable reluctance he let go of her breasts, instantly feeling a void within his hands, his fingers, still longing to be holding, caressing, and squeezing the soft feminine flesh, but he did admire the fact that her titties did not fall or droop at the release of the support of their commanding officer. These were firm and fit bubbies that stood well at attention on their own.

He moved back around, behind Private Benjamin to once again consider the recruit's barely pantied bottom.

'Oh man she has such a sweet tush,' he thought. Her derriere could hardly be much bigger than his hand. His cock swelled so hard within his uniform slacks.

He squatted down behind her, his eyes just inches from the young lady's round bum, so close that Judy could even feel his breaths on her naked skin.

The colonel reached out, clasped his fingers within the waistband of Judy's panties, and slowly pulled them down. He did not understand why he so much enjoyed a girl's fanny. He wasn't so sure that it was right for a man to take so much pleasure in girls' bottoms. They were not, after all, traditional components of sexuality, were they? Well, right now thoughtful deliberation was not on his mind. His contemplation was more basic, more elemental, more fundamentally pleasurable. Deep reflection over why he liked what he liked he would leave to the mash shrink. He just knew what he liked, and he really liked these butt cheeks.

Judy clenched her cheeks as she felt her panties slipping down off her bottom. It wasn't clear if she was doing so out of embarrassment, or a willful interest to present her derriere in its most complimentary manner. She wondered if perhaps she should bend over at least a bit, to give the colonel the full effect of her perky naked bum. However, she thought it best to stand her ground, to remain at full attention as he had in fact commanded.

The colonel pulled Private Benjamin's panties just down to her knees and then paused to admire how firm her fanny looked. He could see that the muscles were taught and tight. One could most certainly bounce a quarter off this grunt's pillow, although in respect and consideration he would probably just use a dime. He instructed Judy, "Solder, let's keep them right here, shall we?"

"Yes sir," Private Benjamin responded, but wondering how she could in fact keep her panties at her knees, while remaining standing at attention, not using her hands.

The colonel though answered her with his actions. He held her panties in place with his left hand as he gently but firmly patted the insides of her thighs, instructing her to spread her legs wide enough so that she could keep her panties from spilling to the floor.

Soldiers must be ready to stand at attention in many difficult circumstances and contexts. Captain Lewis had one time made Private Benjamin stand at attention all night long in the pouring rain. She had done so, despite the fact that by morning her hair and mascara were a complete mess.

Private Benjamin followed the colonel's lead and parted her legs, even though she knew that she was quite likely opening up to his eyes her most personal, private part.

Colonel Thornbush smiled as the private's private part came into view through those lovely white thighs: her soft feminine slit. He was very pleased. The private was shaven, completely shaven. He respected, and liked, that very much. "Yes, private, I see that you keep yourself well groomed, well polished."

"Sir?"

He reached out with his right hand, reaching in between her thighs, and gently laid the tips of his fingers, from behind, on Judy's soft, smooth mound.

Judy's eyes opened wide. It was a sneak attack from behind! She had not been expecting that. Her gentlemen friends usually approached from the front, at least when they were just going to finger her. But, perhaps she should have expected no less from the colonel, as he was known to be a skilled tactician.

Still, she was able to maintain her wits, her position, while under this new assault. As commanded, she kept her thighs open, giving him the access that he now exploited, the breach that he now penetrated. She squinched her eyes shut, trying to maintain her composure as the colonel explored her softness, her lips, her glistening slit.

The colonel was at least gentle with his touch, not what one might expect from a well-decorated, battle-scarred colonel of an elite fighting unit. In fact, his touch was rather nice, even sensual, and Judy could feel herself naturally responding. She might be standing at attention, but she was not frozen: her feelings, her cunt, were not frigid.

Fortunately for Judy, perhaps, the colonel could not see her face, which revealed a considerable relaxing of the stoic flat demeanor one typically wants from a soldier on guard. Judy even closed her eyes, usually a fatal error while on duty, allowing herself to enjoy the sensually caressing touch of the colonel's fingers on the lips of her cunnie: softly moving up, down, and around, occasionally dipping in with brief reconnoiters, exploring the precise nature of the crevices, contours, and curves of the recruit's cunt before his full mission would be launched.

Private Benjamin even became a bit impatient, wanting him to become more forceful, more aggressive in his incursion, perhaps even truly assault, invade, and penetrate her cunt with one, or two, or even three, of his fingers, but the colonel would not be drawn in, would not be coaxed or seduced into an attack before he was in fact ready.

He shifted to the little hard nub of Judy's clit, pressing the tips of his fingers against her button, pressing his fingers around and around in tight circular motions, at times as well giving her little fluttering flicks and pinches.

Judy could feel her breathing accelerating, her breasts rising and falling. It took considerable concentration not to gasp or moan in pleasure.

But, her arousal was nevertheless evident in other ways. The colonel could see and feel that the private was becoming quite vulnerable to an invasion, as her lips were getting increasingly wet, swollen, and receptive.

Judy even subtly bent her bottom back a bit, letting him know that she was indeed ready and willing to be taken.

Her legs began to feel a bit weak, her mind a bit confused, her knees a bit wobbly, but she held her ground. They do push you to the limits in the army, taking you to your maximal point, your pinnacle, helping you be all that you can be. Judy whimpered as she felt her feminine dew slide down her thigh.

The colonel pulled his fingers away. He could see that this girl had many outstanding attributes. Her panties had remained at her knees despite the pressure, the heat, she was under. She did know how to maintain her position in the line of fire. "You can drop those panties now, soldier."

"Yes sir," Private Benjamin replied, and reaffirmed the more traditional parade stance with her legs and thighs together, her panties falling to her ankles as she did so.

The colonel did not remove her panties from her feet. Somehow they looked rather nice there, gathered around Judy's delicate ankles, accentuating the fact that they had once been protecting the modesty of her cunnie and bum, but they are now down, exposing to view, to an indecent inspection, what was once hidden.

The colonel took from his pocket his pen, a gift to him from one of his units, in appreciation of his courage and leadership. Inscribed on it was the motto of the Fighting Thornbirds: 'My body, my weapon.' "Let's see how fit you are, soldier," the colonel challenged.

"Yes sir!" Private Benjamin exclaimed. It didn't appear that he was going to ask her to do push-ups, but maybe some handstands or cartwheels. She was really good at those, although it might be a bit awkward to do them in the nude.

The colonel slipped his pen in between the cheeks of Private Benjamin's little round butt.

At first Judy wasn't sure what it was, what was intruding into the cheeks of her bottom. She glanced left and right, perplexed. Was it his finger? It seemed a little cold for a finger and hey, what the heck was it doing there anyway?

The colonel explained. "Alright, Benjamin, keep that weapon aimed. I don't want to see it lower one inch."

Judy suppressed a groan. Captain Lewis had one time made her interminably hold her rifle in firing position, seemingly out of spite. Judy eventually just had to drop it. It was so heavy! Well, she was not going to fail this time, not for Colonel Thornbush. She squinched her brow in deep concentration and, more importantly, tightly clenched her butt cheeks. She knew she could do it. She always did have strong fanny muscles, as she really concentrated on them in her workouts.

The pen poked out from her taut cheeks like it was firmly staked into her ass.

The colonel was impressed. He stood back up and stepped back. This soldier knew how to aim a weapon, even from behind. He slowly walked around her, glaring at her menacingly, but she was not to be intimidated. The pen stayed lodged in her butt, poking out from her derriere like the barrel of a tank.

He paused when he was directly in front of the private, observing the arousal from his diddling still within her flushed cheeks, erect nipples, and glistening pussy lips. He stepped up against her, his eyes just inches from hers, his chest pressed against her breasts, her erect nipples.

She continued to look straight forward, concentrating on not letting go of her little rifle as she felt the colonel's many ribbons brushing against a stiff nipple.

The colonel shifted back a bit and reached up to again grasp her nipples, gripping and pinching each stiff nub within his thumbs and forefingers.

Private Benjamin gasped but she held her ground, and his pen. Her nipples were as pointy as the pen in her butt, but still she held on.

He let go of her nipples and reached down with his left hand, his piercing eyes still fixed on hers as he lightly tickled and flickered the nub of her clit.

Judy did reveal a bit of emotion, a little flicker in her large, round, blue eyes, a little fluttering of her long eye lashes, a little whimper escaping from her lips, but yet she held on. She would not leave her post. She would not drop her weapon.

123456...8