Private Class Ch. 03

Story Info
Teacher double-fisted, forced to eat pussy, by hung blacks.
5.1k words
4.39
84k
37
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SScorpio
SScorpio
53 Followers

How could Priscilla let herself get in this situation?

Just yesterday morning she was living a normal life, enjoying her new teaching job at a community college, living in her new apartment in Baltimore after moving from the south, a move so welcome to her after her marriage to that s.o.b. Vince finally ended.

But yesterday afternoon changed it all - caught masturbating by a group of black students at the schools' media lab, then blackmailed into stripping and performing sex acts in front of the boys. Completely defiled and debased as their leader, Horse, fistfucked her in front of his friends . . . and even worse, exposing a sluttish submissive side of her that she never really admitted to having, as she rode his fist like a $10 whore in heat, cumming over and over as he drilled her dripping cunt.

And here, at the boys' clubhouse a day later, she finds herself restrained on some kind of specially-built chair, that allows her to be positioned however he wants her - up, down, spread, closed. She tried to protest as Horse had ravaged her asshole over and over with a buttplug, but to no avail - the more she protested the harsh treatment, the tighter he locked his mouth on her cunt, his tongue driving her clit wild. He seemed to know she was a slave to her own body, to her orgasms, and he was using them to overcome any objections she might have to his harsh and perverted use of her body.

And now, finally, he has exposed himself, revealing a cock which is unmatched by anything she has ever seen. Probably, she thinks, unmatched by any other in the world - black, strong and beautiful, this is clearly the Heavyweight Champion of cocks. Roughly a foot long when flaccid, her licking and sucking has grown the black beauty (or monster) to roughly fifteen inches in length. But equally impressive is the girth . . . if her arms weren't restrained she's sure that her hand could barely even reach halfway around -- it seemed as big around as a soda can!

Licking the enormous shaft, she attempts to take the monster in her mouth, her pussy tingles . . . becoming wetter and wetter. She knows this behemoth could never fit in her, that it would split her open, that it would make her cry in pain . . . . but somehow, being controlled by this strong young black man, being restrained and forced to worship his massive manhood, somehow, somehow, is the most exciting thing that's ever happened to her. She's nearly cumming, as she succumbs to his power, to the beauty and enormity of his burgeoning black billyclub.

SLAP! . . . brought back to reality. "What are you doin, you stupid slut, lick that dick, and don't stop again!" SLAP! SLAP! . . . twice more on her inner thighs.

Again she tries to engulf the head between her lips, tries to let it invade her mouth. The, head, as big as a small apple, pops past her teeth and fills her mouth, pressing down on her tongue and up on the roof of her mouth as it forces her jaws apart to the limit.

"That's it Teach. I know you like big things in your cunt, but now we'll see if you can deepthroat," as his hips start to slowly gyrate, and the monster starts pushing against the back of her mouth, trying to enter her throat, making her gag.

SLAP! SLAP! . . . on her thighs again, "Stop gaggin' on my cock, open up your throat!" SLAP! SLAP!

She had read that the key was breathing through the nose, and just relaxing the throat to basically swallow the cock. If she could relax her ass enough for that buttplug . . .

"I'm gonna help you relax," as she feels his fingers gently massaging her clit. Completely helpless, spread and restrained, no defense against his probing fingers, unable to stop the waves of pleasure emanating from her helpless clit . . . she can feel her pussy moisten. Now he's got some fingers invading her womanhood, while his other hand continues to tease her clit. Her hips start to undulate . . oh so slowly . . automatically, unconsciously . . . as his fingers probe deeper.

And his hips start to gyrate, pressing the monster against the back of her mouth . . . but now, now, she tries to relax, and as his cock starts to enter her throat she breathes out, and loosens her throat as if to swallow a big gulp. He gyrates back . . . then front . . . little by little the delicious monster marches down her throat.

She opens her eyes and can see that there is still a mile of cock in front of her face. Actually, maybe 7 more inches, and thinks, "I've got eight inches down my throat! This is like swallowing a zucchini, whole!" as she starts squirming, trying to swallow even more. All the while, telling herself not to panic, and to just breathe slowly through her nose.

"Yes Miss Temple, you are one hot slut. Nobody has ever taken that much of me before," as he starts undulating his hips rhythmically, his massive cock moving her head and neck back and forth with it . . . he wasn't driving it in any deeper, just grinding his hips with half his monster cock down her throat. "C'mon, use your tongue, massage my cock." With her head bent back, her mouth and throat stuffed, she tries moving her tongue over his delicious dong . . . almost impossible with her mouth so stuffed, but she manages to start massaging it with her tongue, drinking in the velvety softness of its' skin, and the hardness of its' engorged state. "That's it you nasty white whore, eat my cock," as he twists both her nipples, making her gasp and unintentionally swallow even more of the obscene organ.

"OK Teach, I'm impressed, I see that you can take orders, so now I'm gonna give you a treat," as he starts to slowly, oh so slowly, withdraw his huge black manmeat. Priscilla watches him back out of her mouth; she can't believe how much dick!! How much dick he has! How much she swallowed! He keeps going back and back, and there's still more! Where was he going, all the way to New York?

As it came out of her mouth Priscilla watched the big snake sag It was still partly flaccid as Horse put just the tip to her mouth, "You lick it good while I get it hard. We're gonna need it hard now." And as she lightly licks all around the bulbous head, marveling at the softness and sweetness, Horse closes his eyes and jerks his cock, slowly and firmly, and she feels it start to harden. Not getting much bigger than its' already immense size, but the skin starting to tauten and the veins starting to bulge . . . looking like a thick piece of black steel covered with bulging veins.

Bending down and adjusting her restraint chair, so now she's once again laying on her back, arms spread, legs in a chair-like position, sort of like being on a kitchen chair on its' back. As he walks toward her feet he hits a lever, pulls her legs apart, really far, really hard, so now she's like a wishbone stretched to the point of breaking, her cunt exposed, open, vulnerable.

The view as he steps between her legs is terrifying, "No, no," she whimpers, cowering at this cock, over twice the size of anything she has ever taken. Bigger even than her Long Dong and King Kong vibrators. "Please, please," she begs, as he places his balls against her cunt and his hand hold the shaft upright at attention, like a big fat black billyclub.

As he releases his cock it thuds heavily on her trembling body, the massive head slapping down right between her tits. He grinds his hips, massaging her cunt with his balls (or maybe massaging his balls with her cunt?) the bulbous head wiggling between her tits . . . moving around like a one-eyed monster winking at her.

"No no," she screams, "you'll kill me. You can't put that in me, it'll never fit!"

"C'mon Teacher," laugh gruffly, "I saw you stuff your hand up your own cunt. When I stuffed my hand up there you couldn't even stop from cumming, you nasty slut. You're not only gonna take it your cunt, you're gonna take it your ass. And before its over you're gonna beg me to fuck you in all your dirty holes."

Omigosh, she thought, he's gonna rip me open, he's gonna . . . CLICK. To her right the door opened.

"Oh man, Horse! Lookit what Horse has goin' on here! It's the teacher!" as Snake and Slick saunter in. "You gonna fuck 'er, man? You know nobody can take your cock."

"Yeah boys, you're just in time to see a first. She tried to deepthroat me but couldn't get it all in, so now I'm gonna try her other holes, but she's cryin' that it's too big. Too big? After what we seen 'er take?"

Snake, already concentrating on pulling the helpless teacher's nipple, says, half to himself and half out loud, "I think I can help get her ready for you, pal. I have 'The Answer' outside."

"Yeah Snake that might do it, go get the answer."

As Snake releases the nipple and moves toward the door, Horse continues moving his hips, his big dick slithering all the way from her cuntlips to her chest, "Yeah Teacher we're gonna give you the Answer. You already know the question . . . How much do I hafta beg Mr. Horse to put his big dick in me?"

Before long the door opens again, this time Snake holding a chrome leash . . . . and on the end of the leash a woman. In red, head to toe . . . red vinyl, or rubber, skin tight. Covering every inch, stretching as she moved slowly, following the tugging leash. She was tall . . . . no, noo, she was short, but in amazing red patent leather high heels, maybe five or six inches, forcing her to literally stand on her toes. Which of course makes her calf muscles bulge and her firm round ass stick out. Tight waist and ample shapely breasts. Firm shoulders and a straight neck. A tight red vinyl hood completely covers her head.

Was she white, or black? Impossible to tell, no skin showing. The only openings are two nostril holes, a mouth hole, perhaps two eyeholes but it was impossible to know as there's a matching mask over the eyes, and . . . . two holes at the ends of the leash, each allowing a nipple, a pierced nipple, to protrude. In each nipple a large silver or platinum ring, each attached to the leash; she's led in, blindfolded, on tippy toes, in her outrageous heels, by her nipples!

Even as a helpless captive, Priscilla thinks this looks pretty hot, this girl with the killer body and ass so helpless and so controlled.

Snake guides her to between Priscilla's wide-splayed legs, "On your knees, Answer. Now stick our your tongue." Priscilla watches the girl's face pushed into her helpless vagina. "Stick your tongue in there Answer. Taste it. TASTE IT. You taste that? You taste that?"

"Uh uh."

"Lemme tell you, Horse is gonna put his cock in there. What you think of that?"

"No, no, don't do it her."

"You feeling bad for her if Horse put his big cock in there?"

"Yeah I feel bad, don't let Horse hurt her with that big thing."

"Well don't feel too bad Answer, cause this is what's gonna happen. You gonna do what I say and we gonna loosen up this slut pussy so Horse fit in. And if it don't fit in we gonna stick his dick in you!"

"NO NO don't let him try to put in me. NOT AGAIN, please please," she begged.

"OK Answer, you're gonna help get it looser so it go in her, not in you. Start lickin' and get it nice and juicy. And just remember where that cock going if it don't fit in this slut."

The girl, clearly terrified at the thought, dives into Priscilla's cunt - - licking, caressing, savoring her clit, and her lips, like only a woman can. Priscilla can't help but respond to the light, sweet feminine touch, as her hips started moving.

"C'mon Answer get that clit, or I gonna let him do you," Snake firmly pushes her into the cunt harder. Frightened, the girl locks her lips onto the clit and sucks it into her mouth with all her might, oscillating her tongue back and forth, left to right, right to left, as fast and as hard as she can. Answer has the clit in a death grip, sucking it in so hard there's no escape, and diddling it hard and fast, as she begins moaning and munching on the clit, "NMM NMM NMM NMM NMM NMM . . . . . "

Priscilla can't take it, "eeeeee eeeeee eeeeee eeeEEE...eeEEEE.. EEEEEE..EEEEEE," and suddenly POP, as Snake snatches the girl's head from Priscilla's clit, and the cold air flooding her vagina.

"We not here to make her feel TOO good, we here to open her up and let her know who's in charge. Stand up," as he pulls the girl to her feet, leading her around so she's standing over Priscilla's head, her crotch just above the teacher's face.

"Spread 'em!" as she does, Snake runs the zipper down and around the girl's crotch and sticks his fingers in the girl's red suit. His fingers reaching left, right, squeezing, tugging, "Lemme get this all for ya."

As his hand withdraws, Priscilla gasps, "omigosh!" at the most, the most, well the most pussy lips she had ever seen. Hanging from the unzipped slit in the red suit were the biggest, fattest pussylips she had ever seen, even in those filthy perverted pictures. Thick, deep dark pink, the full lips bulging, almost exploding, from the suit. They look like an exotic fruit or an exotic flower . . . . a beautiful blooming exotic flower with tempting lips that will suck in their pray. Staring in awe, she thinks sarcastically, "Lewd Lovely Lascivious Lips," Even at a time like this she can't avoid her education, "Lewd Lovely Lascivious Lips, indeed!"

"Now squat!"

Priscilla protests, "Wait a minute, I don't . . . . " MMPH, instantly silenced as her mouth and nose are buried in folds of tender flesh, her nostrils inhaling the sweet womanhood.

"You don't what slut?" as her nipples are twisted, "you do, and you will," as she felt fingers slip into her own womanhood, her clit, "cause if you don't, I'm a gonna give you pain," another twist, hard, of both the nipple and her tender clit, "and in the end you will, so do it now. You eat the Answer right now. We worked long and hard makin' her pussy lips so big and fat, you think it's easy? All that pussy suckin' and hangin' weights on her? You eat it and show me you like it, or I'll make you scream!"

Priscilla, mouth and face buried in the exotic flower, head engulfed by the Answer's thighs, could barely hear Snake, but she could feel the impertinent boy attack her nipples and pussy. She starts moving her whole head up and down, around and around, massaging the soft sweet cunt with her face. Inhaling the aroma. This was nothing like eating a man . . . so soft, so warm, so engulfing.

She extends her tongue, thinking, "Omigosh, it tastes sweet!" as she lets her tongue go north and south, east and west, exploring the inner reaches, all of them tasting so sweet, so warm. Thinking there must be a clitoris here somewhere she starts moving her head around and finally, stretching her neck way up, and sticking her tongue out as far as possible, the tip of the tongue barely touches the love button. Answer moans, her legs buckling a little, and as the legs buckle and the Answer's body trembles, her cunt quakes and mashes down on Priscilla's face.

The prize is now hanging in Priscilla's mouth, resting on her tongue. Like the rest of this obscenely meaty vagina, the clit is a thick sweet chewy ball of flesh. Priscilla attacks it with her tongue, licking it gently, then harder and harder, as she sucks it in. She has it trapped in her mouth and is feeding on it like a ravenous baby feeds on a generous nipple. And it's growing, hardening. She sucks harder.

Up above, though Priscilla can barely hear it, the Answer is howling, grinding her hips into Priscilla's face. Snake is pulling the leash straight up, stretching her tits and nipples toward the ceiling, "Feed 'er your pussy Answer, feed it to 'er!", as Answer thrusts her hips, gave a final wail, and sits hard on Priscilla's face, trembling, cumming, nearly crying.

Priscilla is still licking, sucking, her face is anointed, drenched, by the sweet juices of this woman, love cum filling her mouth, and as Answer cums, she presses her body down on the teacher, and Priscilla feels the obscene folds of pussy flesh engulf her face . . . it was heavenly.

"You like her, don't you Answer?" Snake asks the still trembling girl. "Uh huh."

"Well let me show you what you like so much," as he leads her, nipples pulled by the leash, back between Priscilla's legs, "on your knees . . tongue out . . taste it, remember it."

"Now," as he pulls back the still trembling girl's head, and takes off her mask, exposing only two small eyeholes, "take a look at your delicious ho."

The girl's eyes widen, "no, noooo!"

"Yeah, yeah, taste her again," as he forces the girls' head back into the gaping pussy.

"no noooo"? Priscilla thinks. Am I so horrible looking? Why "no noooo"?

"OK Teach, now we'll give you the Answer," as he starts pulling off the red head cover, exposing straight shiny black hair, fair skin, and oooooh nooooo, it was, it was Katy Kalani, the bright, beautiful Hawaiian girl that shone every day in Priscilla's class.

"NOOO NOOO," cried Priscilla as Katy's face was ground into her helpless honeypot. Priscilla was now howling and pulling, struggling to get out of the restraints, "NOOO NOOO."

"Eat that pussy Answer, suck on her clit, harder, harder," as Priscilla struggled, trying to get away from this nightmare where not only had she been exposed as an almost willing participant, a pervert, to her star student, a girl who admired her, but the star student herself . . . . a girl so sweet and beautiful and bright, had been exposed as a love slave, a perverse little whore with pierced nipples, distended fleshy labia and a huge clit, all which had been magnified, enlarged, by countless hours of perverse play and training at the hands of these boys.

Nothing could have possibly be more demeaning, or crushing, to Priscilla. Her struggles subside and she gives herself over to the perverted probings of Katy's tongue.

"Now Answer, we're gonna spread out her cunt so the Horse can go in."

"No no. Don't make me, I won't do it, I won't hurt her. Whatsa matter with you, she's our teacher, I won't do it!"

"You WILL do it Answer!" as he starts slapping her ass, hard, "you will. You're gonna stick your hand right up her trashy white cunt, or. . ."

"Oh please stop," whined the teacher, "please stop. It's alright Katy, you can do it, stick your hand in me. Just don't hurt her. Please Katy stick it in me, you got little hands. It's OK, I like it," tears seeping out of Priscilla's bright blue eyes.

"Well Teacher," chimes Horse, "that's very good. We only known you for a day, and already you're beggin' to be fisted, very good."

"Really?" Answer queried in a meek voice. The teacher, more ashamed than ever, nods. Answer slides two fingers in the still juicy slit, working them around, then a third, and a fourth. The teacher's eyes softly close and her head relaxes back. Answer starts rotating and pumping the four fingers in and out, and every time on the instroke her thumb kneads the projecting clit.

"Thumb, Thumb, Thumb," the boys chanted.

Answer folds in her thumb and pushed. Her little hand pops right into Priscilla's waiting, willing cunt. Right to the wrist, with hardly any resistance.

"What a slut! Let's see how deep she is. Answer, stick it in deeper." Answer starts pushing gently, but hits some resistance, so begins rotating her hand and arm, first this way, then that, always pushing. Priscilla's emitting a heavenly moan as the petite girl's arm slowly probes, deeper and deeper. "Jumpin Jehosaphat Batman!" says Answer, as her favorite teacher's pussy slowly swallows her petite arm, nearly to the elbow.

"OK Answer, now ball your hand up in a fist, and pull it out," and as the girl's fist pops out, "now put that fist back on her cunt and grind it in . . . .that's it, now shove it in." Snake directs her to slowly increase the speed and force, until she's driving her clenched fist in and out with the force of a jab. The teacher is just loving it, straining at her restraints, trying to pump her hips, eyes rolling back in her head . . . moaning, moaning.

SScorpio
SScorpio
53 Followers
12