Private Class Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's OK Teach, Answer. Now we do the spreader. Answer take your arm about halfway out. Now lay your other hand right down on your forearm. That's it, nice and flat. Now slide that second hand right up in to her."

"What, what?" both women cry. "I won't do it, I won't do it!" screams Answer. "No no" whimpers Priscilla.

"You will do it, and let me tell you why. Horse, c'mere and remind her."

The tall handsome boy steps up right next his teacher, lifts his obscene manhood, and lets it flop down right across her stomach. Big as an anaconda, and so long that it lays across her stomach and hang down the other side.

"Now I'm gonna ask you Answer to think about the last time we tried to put that in you, and how you cried and begged. Answer, if you don't open up little Miss Slut-teacher here then we're gonna put it in you, and this we ain't gonna stop."

"Noooo noooo" the girl wailed.

"Slide your hand up there Answer. Do it now." The terrified, defeated girl starts moving her hand slowly, ever so slowly . . . . .first one fingertip, then the next, and suddenly all four fingertips are in, the teachers cunt easily stretching to accommodate them. She slowly slides her hand down her other forearm and the fingers begin disappearing from sight. The thumb starts in as well, the teacher's cunt stretching obscenely to accommodate the girl's second hand.

"It's too tight, my hand won't go any further," says the girl, not expecting Horse to lean over, grab her wrist and jam it into the teachers protesting pussy.

"Holy shit!" Priscilla grimaces and strains at the restraints, "I can't take any . . . "

"Umph, umph," Horse grunts as he shoves the beautiful girl's arms further into the trembling teacher's distended cunt, "you know you love it Miss Temple, you know you do, and now we're gonna have Answer really do you! Snake, give it to Answer, make her fistfuck this slut!"

Snake unzips his pants, exposing his throbbing rigid black rod in all its' glory. Dropping to his knees behind Answer, he positions the head of his cock, glimmering with pre-cum, between the meaty folds of her exaggerated labia. He slowly works the head into her canal, then, with a strange smile, almost a sneer, he rams his cock, right to the balls, into her cunt.

"Oooh oooh," she screams. He withdraws it all the way, then rams it to the hilt a second time, yelling at her, "Now straighten out your arms bitch, straighten your arms!" And as he continues to ram the helpless girl, she straightens her arms and drills her teacher, giving her a double fistfuck with the intensity and force of a pile driver.

Priscilla has never been fucked like this before, with her pussy spread beyond its' limits. Matter of fact, her pussy has always been able to take whatever she wanted, and now this beautiful young woman was fucking her with both hands! It hurt as she was stretched and pulled, this way and that, but it was also exciting!

"Look at that, the fucking slut likes it! She likes it!" And as the reluctant student is held and fucked like a helpless rag doll, and is used the same way as a giant dildo or a human battering ram, the teacher reveals even further depravity than the boys expected, further depravity than she knew she was capable of . . . . as she fucks, and cums, and begs and pleads . . . as she is used and abused, invaded and stretched over and over.

And all the time the boys verbally demean both her and the girl. Telling them, reminding them, what sluts they are . . . . telling them how this is just the beginning, how they are nothing more than the property of the boys, to be used and abused.

Suddenly Snake freezes, his body rigid, a primal scream emitting from deep in his throat, as he arches his back and starts spasmodically pumping his thick hot sperm into Answer. Staggering back, looking as though he can barely stand, black cock glistening with sweet pussy juice and his own cum.

Half dazed, Snake pulls the girl back, her arms and hands vacating the stretched cunt, now hanging half open like a giant used rubber, the teacher shocked as the cold air rushes into her gaping gash and her juices ooze out. Nearly dragging the girl, he positions her over the shocked teacher, "Spread em' Answer," and as the girl parts her legs and his newly ejaculated cum drips out, "and you Teacher, eat my load."

He then grabs the beautiful girl by both sides of her head, and guides her head as she hungrily licks her own juices and his still-leaking cum off his majestic black cock, all the while the teacher gobbling, licking, slurping the girl's luscious cum coated cuntlips.

The scene was lewd and perverse. Had you walked in at that moment, not seeing what came before, the impression you would have was that of a royal black cock, dripping and spewing it's noble seed into the mouth of a beautiful worshipper, and passing right though her body, through her magnificent flowering cuntlips and into the waiting mouth of an even more depraved disciple . . . lapping deeply as she sat bound, spread, cunt gaping and glistening, mammoth mammaries and elongated nipples jutting obscenely for the world to see. Sick, perverted . . . . hot, hot, hot.

When Snake finally staggers back he gets a good look at Miss Temple. Still licking Answer's loose and lascivious lips, her face coated in cuntjuice and cum, chest heaving as she eats the girl's pussy with such passion and intensity that she herself is nearly cumming. Her cunt, having been worked over and double fisted, is still wet, dripping actually, and hanging half open - - he can actually see up her vagina, it's so stretched it won't even close all the way!

"Man," he says with a broad smile, looking at Horse, "I think she's ready for you now."

Horse, who's been waiting for this day his whole life, smiles back, "Yeah, I think the fun's just beginning," as he steps in front of the salacious teacher's gaping pussy, his cock hard, supported like a baseball bat one hand over the other.

Priscilla sees his cock approaching through dreamy eyes and gasping breath. As the big velvet head makes contact if sends a shiver through her body. "Like that, eh"? "Uh huh."

Horse starts rubbing the head in circles around his teacher's mushrooming lips as she begins breathing even harder, deeper and faster in anticipation. He leans in a little and the big silky head tries to wedge it's way in . . . to no avail. His cock is still hard as steel. He starts rocking forward and back, his cock pushing, spreading, cajoling her willing but reluctant lips to yield. Finally WHOOMP, the head pops in.

As he stands there frozen, amazed to see a cunt which could finally accept his cock, the teacher is going wild! Pushing and pulling at her restraints with all her might, lifting her hips up and down, hard and fast - - either trying to get on the cock, or trying to get off, who could say? Screaming and moaning unintelligibly "omigosh, I can't . . no . . yes yes . . put it . . oh oh."

Horse pops out the hefty head, looks at her cunt hanging open, dripping, and pops it back in. The teacher starts screaming, cumming, cursing, spazzing.

He holds his cockhead still, in her still-contracting cunt, and waits for the spasms to subside, "You like it, don't you?" "Uh huh." "You want more than just the head, don't you?" "UH HUH!"

"Well I'll tell you what Miss Temple," as he withdraws the massive head, leaving an aching emptiness in her. "I'm gonna give it to you . . . .maybe. But only if you show me you want it."

"Oh I want it. I want it. Please Mr. Horse, anything you say, just put it back in."

"No Miss Temple, I said SHOW me, not just a bunch of words, and this is how you're gonna show me. Next week your gonna meet me here again, but next week you're not gonna be dressed in those modest clothes you always wear, and you're not going to be acting like and uppity prude. Oh no, you gonna be dressed up real hot, real slutty, real down and dirty . . don't matter what you wear, you choose, but when you walk in it better make my jaw drop, and my cock rise."

"And if you can get that far, then you figure out how to show me you want it, bad. And if you do that, then I'll let you worship my cock, and I promise I'll impale you on it and give you the most fulFILLing fuck of your life. I'll se ya back here next week, and . . . oh yeah, see you in class on Monday."

12