Private Collection Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Papa started rolling his hips in circles underneath me; it felt like he was churning up my insides. I gasped, grasping at Papa's chest as I fought off a threatening orgasm. Papa said I was supposed to come with them, I didn't think he meant now.

"Think you can move, Jasper?" Dad asked. "Just raise and lower yourself, whatever feels good. You have complete control here."

Biting my lip to force myself to focus, I slowly pushed against Papa's chest, raising myself up. I couldn't tell how far up I was or how much of Papa's cock I still had in me, but when my thighs started protesting, I let myself slide down until I was seated again. I repeated this, raising and lowering myself on Papa's cock as his hips continued their circular motion.

My insides were getting destroyed in the most blissful way and I found myself raising up higher and dropping down harder, fucking myself on Papa's cock. My cock was flying up and down smacking against Papa's stomach each time I impaled myself on him, and each time a dollop of precum oozed out until a puddle started to form. The impact on my cock added to roiling sensations in my body and I found that I was thrusting myself as much for the smack on my cock as for Papa's dick inside me.

Dad's hands were still on me, but I felt him lean back when I really started going at it.

"Fuck, that's beautiful," I heard Dad mutter under his breath.

I've heard Dad swear less than a handful of times in my entire life; he only did so when caught up in a situation. Hearing him swear now triggered something inside me, knowing that he was watching Papa's cock disappear inside of me and enjoying the view.

I arched my body forward until my ass stuck out, giving Dad a better view of my hole stretched around Papa's cock. Then I really started to fuck myself, raising up until I was practically on my hands and knees and sitting down hard and grinding my ass into Papa's pelvis. I was landing so hard that every time I bottomed out, I felt the impact ripple through my body, knocking the air out of my lungs.

Papa raised a hand to my cheek and brushed his thumb across my lower lip. He slipped it in and I automatically wrapped my lips around it and sucked, bathing it with my tongue.

"Shit, babe, get up here," Papa said to Dad.

He moved from behind me and came around front, first bending down to kiss Papa in one of those open mouthed, tongue wrestling kisses. It only made me suck on Papa's thumb even harder. Dad broke off from Papa and leaned toward me. He took Papa's thumb out of my mouth and replaced it with his tongue. He let me suck on his tongue until he took the kiss over with a hand to the back of my head, pulling my tongue into his mouth and sucking the breath out of my lungs.

Just when I thought I was going to faint from lack of air, Dad pulled back, breathing hard. Then he gave me a lewd smile that I'd usually expect from Papa.

"Wanna taste yourself?" he asked.

I gasped and let out a shaky breath, hoping that he could understand that was a yes.

Dad stood with one foot planted on either side of Papa's torso, and angled himself until his cock was in line with my mouth. Then, as I continued to fuck myself on Papa's dick, Dad slowly fed me his cock.

He was right, I could taste myself on his cock. There was a muskiness, a spiciness that wasn't there when I was blowing Dad before. I'm typically hungry for Dad's cock, regardless, but the knowledge that he was just inside me, moments ago, drove me crazy. I eagerly took more and more of Dad's cock in my mouth, collecting that spiciness on my tongue. When Dad hit the back of my throat, I swallowed hungrily, wanting to be fully stuffed again.

I latched on to Dad's hips with my hands, giving myself leverage as I bobbed up and down on his cock while bounced up and down on Papa's. These two men, I loved them with my entire being and now they were giving me the ultimate birthday present, filling my being in the most intimate way. My heart felt full, full to the brim with love as I did my best to bring pleasure to the two most important people in my life.

When Dad pulled his cock out of my mouth, I moaned with displeasure. But my mouth was quickly stuffed again as Dad lifted his cock out of the way and presented his balls for me to suck on. I sucked greedily, filling my mouth with the delicate orbs.

"Oh fuck," Papa cried out as he watched his son suck on the balls of his husband. Papa's hips jerked up into me, throwing me off my rhythm and burying my face flat against Dad's groin. I got a lungful of Dad's musky scent and Dad groaned when I increased suction on his balls.

Papa had taken over by now, thrusting up into me hard and fast so I could only hold still, mouth stuffed full and Dad's cock smacking me in the face. I was so close, so close to the edge, I really don't know how I managed to hold off.

"Babe, babe, I can't last much longer," Papa panted, one hand raised to squeeze Dad's ass.

After one last swipe with my tongue, Dad gently extracted himself from my mouth and moved to kneel behind me again. He pushed me forward until I was braced on my hands above Papa. My ass was tilted up, giving Dad access to my hole, still stretched wide with Papa's cock.

"Jasper, deep breath," Dad said.

I did as I was told and filled my lungs, head hanging down and cradled in Papa's hand. I was already stretched around Papa's cock, but I felt something else prodding at my hole.

"Sit back," Dad said.

Slowly, I pushed my ass back and gasped as my ring expanded around Dad's finger that was pressed along the length of Papa's cock.

"That's it," Dad said encouragingly, his other hand massaging an ass cheek.

I shifted up and down, just micro movements to let my ass get used to the added girth. When I began breathing easy, I felt Dad shifting his hand.

"Now two," he announced.

On my next down stroke, my ass expanded even more to fit around a second finger. I felt so full, so stretched, I wasn't sure if I was going to make it to the end. I'd practiced before on dildos and vibrators, but even though those looked huge, nothing compared to the feel of human flesh forcing its way into my ass.

Then Dad added a third finger. I sank down around it and just held myself, catching my breath. Papa wrapped a hand around my cock. It had been hard and leaking all evening, and while it was still hard, it had lost its sensitivity with my ass stretched as wide as it was. Papa's stroking helped take my mind off of my ass and soon I was wriggling around, ready for more.

Dad gently slid his fingers out of my ass, sending shivers up my spine. Then he scooted in close, pressing his chest up against my back. He wrapped his arms around me, chin on my shoulder and planted gentle kisses along my neck and ear.

"Ready?" he asked.

I took a couple of deep breaths to settle my racing heart. Papa's hand caressed my cheek, the other one giving my cock a gentle squeeze. I smiled down at him, warmed by the patient love I saw in his eyes. I nodded and then turn my head to give Dad a kiss. It was gentle, loving and the melted me to the core.

Dad pulled back, running a hand down the center of my back, steadying me on my knees, braced above Papa.

"Look at me," Papa said, gazing straight into my eyes, hand on my cheek, keeping me focused. "Breathe."

Dad's one hand was on my hip, keeping me still, the other hand guiding his cock to my already stretched hole. He rubbed the head of his cock back and forth at the spot where Papa's cock disappeared into my ass. I felt Papa's gasp in response to the contact, as I trembled in anticipation.

"Push out, Jasper," Dad said as he began pushing the head of his cock into my ass.

The stretch was incredible. It felt like my ass was being torn apart, ripped in two. My entire body was shaking, my arms about to give way under me. I wanted to swear, but all the air had escaped my lungs. My eyes were watering with the pain.

"Breathe, Jasper," Papa said. "Breathe with me."

"Almost," Dad said behind me, giving one last push to pop the head of his cock in. He held still, hands running up and down my back.

"Breathe, Jasper. Come on, look at me," Papa said, hand gripping the side of my neck.

My eyes had been squeezed shut from the pain of the intrusion, but as I opened them, the look of concern on Papa's face helped center me, easing my discomfort.

"Do you want to stop?" Papa asked. "We can stop."

"No," I gasped, shaking my head. In no way did I want to stop. This was my dream come true, what I fantasized about every night for years. I knew it would be painful no matter how much work they did preparing me. But this was what I wanted.

"Keep going," I said. "I'll be okay."

Papa frowned, clearly debating whether he wanted to believe me. Then he glanced past my shoulder and exchanged a look with Dad. I couldn't see Dad's face, but I felt him sigh and press kisses against my shoulder.

Papa reached for my soft cock, and gently started rubbing at the head again, bringing it back to life.

"Keep going?" Dad asked.

I nodded, feeling the burn in my ass easing as I forced myself to relax.

"Okay, remember, push out," Dad said. "Ready?"

"Deep breath," Papa said.

I filled my lungs and bore down on, sticking my ass out and willing myself to relax around the invasion. I felt Dad slip in a few more inches before the fullness made me seize again.

"Breath with me Jasper," Papa said. He was breathing hard, too, his cock compressed as Dad took up space in my ass. "In and out, in and out."

I matched my breathing to Papa's, eyes locked with his. His hand on my cock was working; despite the pain I felt in my ass, my cock was slowly reviving.

"Tell me when you're ready for more," Dad said, between showing my shoulders and back and kisses.

After a few moments, the burn faded again and I shifted my hips experimentally. Both Papa and Dad gasped, tightening their grips on me.

"More," I whispered.

Papa grinned up at me, using a thumb to wipe at the sweat on my brow.

"Deep breath again," Papa said, and I bore down as Dad slid the last few inches in.

I let out a strangled cry as I felt him bottom out, his pelvis flush against my ass cheeks. I was stretched impossibly wide, the burn radiating out from my ass and engulfing my entire body. I was so full, it felt like a train had driven straight through my ass.

I was taking short shallow breaths, unable to breath any deeper because my insides were all shifted out of place, compressing my lungs. My eyes were watering from the fullness, running down my cheeks too fast for Papa to wipe away.

"Jasper," Papa whispered my name. "Jasper, are you okay?"

I gave him a micro nod, unable to move anymore for fear of shattering into a million pieces.

"Breathe, Jasper," Papa said. "Oh god, you're so tight."

"Oh god, oh god, oh fuck," Dad was muttering in my neck, I could felt his chest expanding and contracting as his breathed. His arms were wrapped tight around me, helping to hold me up, because if left on my own, my arms would have collapsed.

"Oh, Jasper," Dad whispered against my ear, his voice thick with emotion and barely reigned in desire.

I let them hold me, their hands running over me, soothing my tensed body. We stayed in that position, none of us moving for ages, until gradually the painful burn in my ass faded into a pulsing burn. I still felt full to overflowing, but now I was itching to move to ease the discomfort.

I shifted my hips again, but didn't move much, given how impaled I was on two massive cocks. Both Dad and Papa reacted to the movement, but didn't respond, waiting for me to tell them I was ready. I rolled my hips in a circle, then in the other direction, feeling the muscles of my channel relax and loosen.

Papa was still stroking my cock, which was getting close to hard again. Then he took his hand and pressed it against my lower abdomen, pushing my prostate back against the cocks stuff in my ass, sending electricity through my body. I cried out, convulsing as I ground myself backwards, seeking more of that electricity.

"Please," I gasped, writhing around. I reached back with one hand to grasp Dad on his hip, squeezing to let him know I needed more. "Please, Dad."

Dad planted one last kiss on my shoulder then pulled back to give himself leverage. Slowly, he pulled out, my body shuddering from the movement. Then he reversed and pushed in until he was fully seated again. My sighed as my body relaxed into the fullness. As Dad moved, thrusting gently in and out, any discomfort lingering faded into ripples of pleasure.

I groaned, arching my back to tilt my ass and lifting my head up toward the ceiling. The position placed maximum pressure on my prostate, my entire body tingling, sensitive. My cock, now fully revived, was rubbing against the trail of course curly hair on Papa's stomach, the copious amount of precum I was leaking making it slick.

Then Papa started tilting his hips up, driving his cock into me, alternating with Dad, so that I was constantly filled with one cock or the other. All the sensations were overwhelming; my hole stretched loose, my bottom of my cock rubbing against Dad's stomach, my prostate over stimulated with each thrust of cock into my ass.

Suddenly, as if on cue, Papa and Dad paused and both drove into me at the same time, driving all the air out of me, every thought out of my mind, just the immense sense of completeness to have them both so deep inside of me. They held themselves there until I recovered. Then they pulled out simultaneously and drove themselves in again, driving everything out of me.

My head was spinning, my body a mass of firing nerve endings. I was making incoherent sounds, wrung out of me with each thrust of their cocks into me. Their hands held me up, supporting me as they gave all of themselves to me, just as I was giving all of myself to them.

This was it, I was living my fantasy, connecting with Dad and Papa in the most intimate way possible. The way Dad's arms wrapped protectively around me, the look of intense love on Papa's face, it was more overwhelming than the pounding of their cocks into my ass.

My eyes started filling with tears, this time from the raw emotion I could no longer contain. It rose up from the deepest part of my soul brought to the surface by the sensations Dad and Papa were wringing out of me. I dropped my head down as it all threatened to overwhelm me. I couldn't keep it all in anymore, every cell of my body on fire and ready to burst.

Then on one particular hard thrust, Dad and Papa ground themselves so deeply into me that it threw me over the edge. Wave after wave of mind numbing electricity shot through me, my body convulsing with the pleasure, and my ass clamping tightly, serving only to prolong the pleasure as Dad and Papa's cock pressed ever harder into my prostate.

I wasn't even aware of the cum shooting out of my cock. My orgasm was a whole body experience that peaked in the most awesome high.

I may have blacked out for a moment. When I came to, Dad and Papa were still hard and buried inside my body. I was limp, held up completely by Dad's strong arms. Papa was caressing my chest and face, waiting for me to come around.

I blinked several times before I was able to focus my eyes. Papa's face and chest was covered in cum, my cum. I was pretty impressed by the load; I think I'd cum more in that one orgasm than I had in my entire life.

But then I realized that neither of them had cum yet, both more concerned about my well being. I gave Dad's arm a quick squeeze and pushed my ass back down on their cocks. Reaching out and bracing myself again, I started shifting my hips, fucking myself on them. Now that my head had cleared a bit after my intense orgasm, I could feel each and every ridge slipping in and out of my hole. It gave me shivers up my spine and my spent cock twitched.

They didn't last much longer, both pounded into me hard, first in unison, then quickly losing their rhythm as their orgasms took hold. First Papa, his face scrunched up and his body arching off the bed, taking me and Dad with him as he emptied himself into me. I felt the scalding heat in my channel, and impossibly, my incredibly sensitive cock started hardening again. Then Dad slammed us back down as he buried himself deep and shot so far into me that I imagined I could taste his cum in my throat.

Knowing that they shot their seed inside me, so deep inside me to the very core of my being, mixing there until we all became one, that was enough to push me over the edge again. I don't think I came, I doubt I had any cum left. But my body shuddered with new waves of pleasure, nonetheless.

This time I collapsed onto Papa and Dad lay himself down on top of me. We just laid for a few second until Papa started pushing at us to get off of him. We rolled to the side, the movement dislodging their cocks from my ass, leaving me gaping open with cum leaking out. I tried to close up my ass to keep as much of their cum inside as I could, but my hole was too loose and there was too much cum.

Dad disappeared for a moment and came back with a damp towel. He gently lifted my legs and cleaned up my ass, the coolness of the towel refreshing against the rawness of my flesh. Dad has a second towel for Papa to clean up his chest.

"Shower?" Dad asked us.

I groaned because I really didn't think I could make it all the way to the bathroom and back.

Papa just grunted and pulled me into him so I was tucked into his side, head pillowed on his shoulder.

"I guess not," Dad chuckled to himself. He climbed into bed and scooted up behind me, spooning me with his chest pressed against my back.

I was sandwiched between them again. I decided this was my favorite place to be.

Papa leaned down for a kiss. It was lazy but sweet, our tongues dancing with each other, our lips lightly caressing. I pulled back to turn and give Dad the same kiss, which he returned with the same tenderness.

"I love you both so much," I whispered, snuggling down between them.

"We love you, too, Jasper." Dad said, nuzzling my neck and shoulder.

"More than you'll ever know," Papa said, pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"Happy birthday, Jasper." Dad said, as my eyes drooped.

"Happy birthday, son." Papa said, the last thing I heard before I slipped off into sleep.