Private Compartment Ch. 04

Story Info
More sexual involvement with a couple on a train.
6.6k words
4.78
49.7k
15

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers

Paul could not be lucky every Wednesday but it was somewhat of a disappointment to miss the couple the week after. Despite feeling tired he found he could not drop off to sleep whilst suspecting, but not knowing if, in one of the other compartments on the train, Ann's lips might well be all around Bill's cock; perhaps they might even be naked together; perhaps they might be lying on each other the 'wrong way round!' Bill's face in Ann's sex and his knob in her mouth. Practising in private what Ann had learnt the week before.

The thought enough to make Paul undo his buttons and bring his erection out into the open. He had liked the way Ann had described it as 'big.' It certainly felt that way! Not for the first time he wished he was contortionist enough to get his own mouth over his knob. It would not be exactly unpleasant to fellate himself whilst imagining it was Ann doing the deed. But his lips came nowhere near - he could look but not reach - and he sat thinking and gently wanking. Such a shame he could not at least have been watching the couple that evening. Nice to be touched but nice enough to watch and wank.

He had so enjoyed the week before. Quite amazing to have actually done things with Ann without Bill present. It was surprising how she had confided her lack of confidence about taking Bill in her mouth. It had been even more surprising how things had developed. He was sure Ann had originally had no intention of doing anything without Bill present and had simply wanted to talk. Talk was good. The opportunity of talking with a young women about sex was something not to be sneezed at. It was his mention of men pleasuring women with their tongues that had so, all of a sudden, interested her and lead to the challenge. A challenge he had so willingly taken up which had lead such a long way! He could not see Ann mentioning what had happened to Bill: but he could imagine her now willingly fellating him; her lips sliding wetly on Bill's erection and him with a great big grin on his face. Lucky old Bill! His hand moved at the thought, pulling his foreskin up and down as the countryside rushed past outside the window.

In his pocket a pair of freshly laundered knickers. He had even ironed them. Indeed, had taken the greatest care over ironing them, having treasured and slept with them all week. It was tempting to get them out and use them instead of his handkerchief, letting his semen pulse thickly onto where her so sweet sex normally rubbed. He had so enjoyed, the week before, being 'face to face' with that sweet sex, so enjoyed sticking his tongue into her wet entrance - literally fucking her with it.

Paul groaned and let his hand fall. His cock quivered. He had nearly come - and with both handkerchief and knickers still in his pocket. Not a good plan!

It was a less happy than usual Paul Sharpe who handed his ticket to the ticket collector that Wednesday. Unlike many other weeks his balls ached not from being emptied but from quite the opposite, They felt full and swollen. He had been saving himself all week to no purpose. He would empty them before sleep. It was not something he had wanted to do on the train - well, not on his own anyway. With friends, well, that was quite a different matter.

Unlucky that Wednesday. Not so the next.

"I hear you have been giving Ann lessons!"

Paul just coloured up; he had not expected Ann to have actually mentioned that to her boyfriend; Paul had thought it was just between them but it seemed there were no secrets from Bill. He pulled the door shut behind him and stood there. He rather hoped that would discourage anyone else from entering.

"I... I hope you didn't mind... I"

Ann giggled.

"No, hardly. I mean I've always wanted Ann to and she said she felt she wanted to practice on you first and last week she just... she let me come in her mouth! It was just so bloomin' amazing."

"I really hope you didn't mind..."

"Hardly, my friend - or should I say teacher - Ann's teacher! Ann, shall we again tonight?"

"Might be best to wait for the train to start!" Ann giggled and patted the front of his trousers.

It was a gesture enough to set Paul off. Even with his coat still buttoned he felt himself rising. The train gave a lurch and began to move. The half hour had begun!

"Well chaps, why don't you show me what you've got." Deliberately she let her pink tongue slip from her mouth and lick her lips. "I'll, um, suck the first to get undressed. On your marks, get set go.!"

Absurd. Bill and Paul seemed momentarily frozen. The train was barely out of the station and was still gathering speed. Frozen, until Bill shrugged and reached for his tie. It seemed, no it was, an invitation and Paul too was suddenly galvanised into action.

Ann was giggling the whole time as the two men tore at their clothes. The idea of two men rushing to expose themselves to her was clearly really funny. Bill had the advantage of his coat already being off but he had trouble with a shoe lace. It was almost neck and neck, indeed the twin erections were almost presented to the girl at exactly the same time; both Bill and Paul stepping forward at pretty much the same moment, thrusting their erections towards the seated Ann. Neck and neck indeed - not the neck of a horse but the neck of a penis - the twin heads and necks fully revealed as the shafts were pushed forward and up towards Ann's face. They stood (indeed they did!) awaiting the verdict. Who would Ann judge the first?

It had all been so sudden. One moment getting on the train the next this! Paul was grinning from ear to ear.

"I think, by a whisker," she reached and grasped both erections, "Paul just wins!"

Bill's face just fell. There was no other word for it.

"No, no, no," said Paul quickly, "please, Bill first."

"If you don't mind."

Hardly! Just to be part of their lovemaking was quite remarkable. He had no wish to in any way upset either of them. Paul did not wish to risk his involvement ending - as obviously it would someday - but hopefully not yet. So wonderful to watch - no stare - as Ann's lips opened and came closer to Bill's knob. It actually seemed to be trembling.

It was clear Bill was pretty worked up. It would actually have been funny if his penis had suddenly 'gone off,' his cream suddenly splashing onto Ann's face before she had even got her lips around it. He imagined her saying, 'Oh Bill!" and turning to him so it was his penis which went into her lipsticked mouth instead. But Ann's face did not suddenly get covered with semen, she did not take Paul's knob into her mouth with her face still spattered and look up at him with big round eyes as she sucked. Instead her lips slid over Bill's knob and it went safely into her mouth.

Two weeks before Paul had not seen: it had been all feeling. All he had seen was the back of Ann's head moving up and down but now he could see the act entire. He had appreciated penises were actually quite big in girth but seeing Ann's red lipsticked lips stretched around Bill's erection really brought it home. It was a big thing to take into a mouth. Bill had the widest of grins on his face. Paul watched Ann's cheeks hollow - she really was sucking him. Was her tongue doing anything?

Just wonderful to watch. Such intimacy, such sexuality - and his penis was being held by the girl to boot.

After a little while Bill actually pushed Ann away. He was breathing heavily and his rather saliva covered erection was bouncing. "Phew! Nearly! Too soon. Um, Paul, your turn."

Being offered the use of a girlfriend - how generous was that! And so lovely to see Ann run her tongue over her lips as she turned to him. Such an erotic image,

There was Ann's mouth, there was his penis and they were getting closer together. Paul just stared as they got closer and closer and then Ann's tongue came out and just touched. The penis bounced. Just the touch had caused him to tighten his muscles. Then a lick. Again the giggle and then her lips were open and upon it, drawing it in. And he had seen it! His mind recording the picture of Ann's lips firstly open in juxtaposition with his penis and then closing over his knob. And the feeling! Paul turned to Bill his eyes wide and mouth opening as he shook his head in wonder and delight. Bill just grinned.

"Lovely isn't it!"

It was. Ann's mouth sliding so wetly and gently up and down his penis. Paul was reluctant to pull away but he did not want to be greedy. It was undoubtedly Bill's turn again but there also seemed plenty of time. He asked,"What about Ann? Are you going to do the same for her?"

There was a blank look from Bill and a sudden silence from Ann and it came to Paul that not everything had been mentioned. It seemed easiest to press on, "Aren't you going to kiss her down there?"

"I don't think I can... I mean... you're not telling me you and she...?"

"Go on, Bill, Ann really likes it. Shall I... shall I show you? Ann?"

"Please Bill, it was really good."

Bill was clearly unsure. A bit of indecision as he stared at his girl. "Oh, all right then, show me."

"Oh, thank you, Bill dear!" And she gave him a big sloppy kiss right on his penis before giving it another really good suck.

Once again, nice to watch a girl undressing. Really nice to watch whilst standing in a compartment naked and erect knowing you are about to have a 'nibble!' Not this time an approach under a skirt but, instead, with everything out in the open and, what was more, Bill watching. A strange extra spice - showing the boyfriend how to use his mouth on his girl. Ann just lying back on a seat on top of Bill's coat and spreading her legs giving Paul the sort of view he had only dreamed about for so many years.

"Go on."

Paul knelt on the seat and lowered his head and with eyes open he moved in on Ann, his eyes very much on her furry sex. Wonderful to have such a clear view and to see the glisten of arousal. Again the touch of his lips to thighs, again the licking of the soft skin before he moved higher until, once more, his lips were intimate with Ann's. He looked up. An unusual view of Bill looking down at him, a view across the top of out of focus springy fair curls! A view up to Bill's face past his erection. Paul repeated his movements of the fortnight before ending with his sticking his tongue right into the girl. It was only then that he looked up again to see Bill's hand to her breasts and his penis once more in the girl's mouth. Paul rather thought this would be a journey Ann would remember - being attended to by two men at once.

"Bill, your turn. It's so lovely for me!"

Paul too was encouraging, "And, Bill, I think you'll love it too, I know I do!"

Paul pushed himself upwards off the girl and Bill stepped backwards withdrawing his penis from Ann. Paul backed away to let Bill take his place, his bottom suddenly feeling the cold of the door's glass. Bill started with Ann's breasts, his mouth sucking and licking, before sliding down Ann's tummy. As he moved downwards his bottom slowly got higher and higher. It was not the best of views, in Paul's opinion, and he moved past Bill to watch from the other end of the carriage. He did not get that far. Ann's hand reached and held. Paul was more than happy to be held! Clasped in Ann's hand, his own hands reaching for the luggage rack to steady himself, he watched Bill's head descend and pause before his lips made contact.

A smile spread over Ann's face and her eyes closed. Her boyfriend was at work!

Paul was perfectly happy standing there watching whilst Ann held him but after a time her fingers began playing, which he found even better. Better still when she pulled him closer. Her head turned to him and her lips sought.

When Bill looked up he was met with the sight of his girl friend sucking his new found friend's cock. Their eyes met and they smiled at each other. A companionable male smile.

Ann's lips disengaged from Paul's penis, "Don't stop now, Bill, I'm getting close."

And she was. There was no mistaking it. The wriggling of her hips, her own fingers to a breast and the more than enthusiastic sucking. Paul tried to pull away but he was grabbed and held - grabbled and held by the balls what was more so he could not escape, could not get away from the sucking lips and stroking tongue. There could only be one outcome to that! As Ann's whole bodied shuddered Paul groaned and released, the week's pent up store of semen shooting into the girl's mouth. Spurt after spurt being sucked from him.

"Stop, stop." Ann gasped as her hand released Paul's balls and scrabbled at Bill's head. The sight of Bill looking up and seeing his girlfriend wide eyed, breathing hard and with white semen across her rather messed up red lipstick - semen that was most definitely not his own!

Paul looked down and saw Ann's tongue poke out and roll over her lips. Wonderful to see his semen, yes the product of his penis and balls, on that tongue. He so relished the sight, the quite amazing sight and, as he did so, he felt a last little trickle of the stuff sliding up his urethra. It appeared as a white bubble and then elongated and hung there in the air,

Bill was looking at it; Ann was looking at it; everyone was looking at his now softening penis.

Bill chuckled. "Well, I can see what you've been doing! My turn, Ann?" He got up off her and stood next to Paul.

"Your turn, Bill, indeed!" Ann sat up but instead of reaching for Bill's penis she bent her head forward, stuck her tongue out and caught the drop of semen hanging from Paul's wilting penis. "Gone!" She said, but then stuck her tongue out again showing it right on the tip. "I'm just being so rude! Imagine what my friends would think if they could see us."

Rude? Paul thought it wanton but just so nice. What a wonderful freedom the warm private compartment seemed to give. So nice to be invited to be part of it. He watched Ann reach for her boyfriend's penis and take that into her mouth. First his, now Bill's. The young girl happy enough to swallow one ejaculation after another. He sat to watch and as he sat he smiled. Perhaps it would be rather rude, an impoliteness to get dressed until the others had finished. It was not something you would find in a book of etiquette!

He watched it all through to completion. Bill hanging on to the luggage rack, Ann's mouth clamped to his penis and only somewhat inarticulate noises from Bill, a certain thrusting of his buttocks and an odd facial expression gave the game away that Ann was receiving a second consignment of semen. Paul could see her throat working. She was swallowing.

Bill pulled away just as the sounds of the five minute tunnel came to their ears.

"I wish we could do that all over again."

"Not today we can't."

"If it was a longer journey. You, Paul and me sitting naked talking until we could get it up again."

"I wonder who would get hard first. Poor things, not up to it now." And the girl reached and held both. "So limp now." But even so she sucked Paul in again and seemed to make a very good attempt at getting him 'up' again. She was not successful.

Paul thought that would be wonderful - to have a proper second round. But a two hour journey without stations was just not possible. Having to get dressed and then undressed again with the possibility of other passengers joining them at stations just too complicated. But so nice if they could have been able to sit naked like that and talk until Bill and he could firm up again. Ann's hands perhaps fingering away until one or other stood up. The sight of the winning penis being sucked bound to bring the other to a stand.

Ann stood and looked at herself in the mirror. "Oh my face!"

Paul was more than happy to watch the girl repairing her make-up. More concerned about that than getting dressed. So nice to see her kneeling on the seat looking at the mirror below the luggage rack and having the opportunity to just gaze at her buttocks. So wonderfully shaped. She had well rounded hips, so different from Bill who was still standing. 'Child bearing hips' they called them and no doubt when the two were married Bill's penis would release plenty of his semen, not in her mouth, but where it really counted and she would be pregnant. Paul thought Ann would look really fine with a swelling stomach. Bill was a lucky lad. Paul knew, in his heart, he was not going to have the chance to do the real intercourse thing with Ann - even with a condom. But that did not mean he could not imagine.

The train slipped into the station with not a hint of the wild things that had been happening. Paul stepped out onto the platform and said his farewells and walked happily out of the station handing his ticket in as he went, his balls feeling much more comfortable than the Wednesday before.

And so Paul's Wednesdays came and went. Some times on his journey home he 'came' too. Not every week. There was an awful month when that just did not happen: either there was someone else in the compartment or simply he missed getting in the same compartment or else they decided to miss him. He could not blame them. It was not exactly normal to want a 'gooseberry' there or a third person present whilst lovemaking. One time Ann was away and he and Bill just sat and chatted. It was pleasant enough but there was definitely something or, rather, someone missing! Bill had been expecting her but she had not been at work - it transpired she was off sick - and he was no doubt as disappointed as Paul. Two men sitting and chatting with very full balls!

Other Wednesdays were as perfect as Paul could hope. Sometimes Ann brought him off by hand, sometimes with her lips and once it was Bill who brought him off - not though, it must be said, with his hand or mouth! The three had undressed as usual and, after Bill and Ann had been entwined for a time kissing and petting, Ann had ended up on all fours on one of the seats with Bill's condom clad erection taking her from behind; Paul had enjoyed the sight just gently wanking on his own before Ann had beckoned him forward and invited him to put his erection into her mouth. Yes, she had sucked, yes, her lips had stroked, yes, her tongue had tickled but it was actually Bill, hands on her hips, rocking her to and fro as he pushed against her - with some very pleasing flesh slapping sounds - that had caused Ann's lips to slide up and down Paul's penis and it was that movement which had actually caused him to come. It really had been Bill's doing, he had mentioned it and they had found it rather funny.

Indeed the next Wednesday they had done just the same thing but with Bill asking whether 'he' was 'doing it right'; 'shall I stop for a moment' and such things! The two talking over the top of Ann whilst both absorbed in her body. It was when Bill jokingly suggested that Paul should perhaps 'swop' with him so Paul could make him come that there was suddenly a cooling of the atmosphere in the compartment.

Bill had missed the change in Ann and had gaily gone on about swopping over the condom as he hadn't a spare, suggesting Ann might roll it down one penis and up the next.

"No," said Ann removing Paul's knob from her mouth, "not that."

Paul had never expected to be allowed to go that far. Indeed was surprised at Bill's half suggestion.

"No, no, I wouldn't want to... I mean it'd be lovely of course but I'm just... it is so kind of you both to let me join a bit with you in this but, well, maybe we should stop."

It was, perhaps, not completely the right time to suggest that. Not with his erection standing so proud and almost banging Ann on the nose and Bill kneeling behind her with his penis fully inserted.

"No, I didn't mean that. Only..." Ann said. The train rattled through the five minute tunnel. "Come on Bill, we need to get a move on," said Ann before replacing Paul's knob in her mouth.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers
12