Private Compartment Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was not Bill who brought Paul to a conclusion. The exchange had somewhat worried him and put him off a bit and Ann had to work a little after Bill had come to produce the same reaction in Paul. Of course it was lovely, indeed it was simply wonderful, feeling her lips moving and her tongue stroking up and down his knob even as he spurted, but the time taken meant the dressing was hurried and there was no time for more discussion before the train braked to a halt and Paul had to go. It was a somewhat pensive Paul who walked out past the ticket collector. It had been wonderful. He had enjoyed the sexual activity as much as usual but was it perhaps all drawing to a close?

Seemingly not completely, but the gaps between the Wednesdays when he saw them became more frequent. But they were no less friendly. One time, when Ann's period prevented her being fully 'involved' the two men had been very 'matey.' Naked they had both stood in front of the seated girl, with an arm around each other's shoulder, supporting each other as the train rocked on its journey, and just enjoyed having their penises played with, Ann taking one in each hand. How she had teased them, seemingly taking great pleasure in having two to play with. Pulling them down and making them slap up against their stomachs, threatening them by holding and squeezing their balls and even having a mock battle between the two. Little John and Robin Hood having their battle on the bridge, each with his 'oaken' long staff That had surprised both Bill and Paul but Ann had found it very funny.

The games not just with her fingers as her head had also bobbed away first on one and then on the other in quick succession, her head turning this way and that, her mouth slipping from one knob to another.

Paul had really enjoyed that. A really long hand job and mouth session, the girl playing with their penes as if they were toys. Ann being careful to take neither too far. "Tell me if you get close." She had said and they both had warned her, quite clearly, several times.

"I think," said Ann, "I'm not going to let you come in my mouth today. I want to see you both come. I wonder if I can get you to come together, yes, over my breasts. I'm sure you'd both like that. Bill to my left, Paul to my right. I suppose I need to get you both on the edge and then go like the clappers. Tell me when you get close. Wait, whilst I take my blouse and bra off."

The two waited together. Just because Bill had seen Ann's naked chest many times did not mean he did not stare as much as Paul. Then, naked from the waist up, Ann's fingers moved. Paul watched first his own foreskin being pulled and then Bill's. A steady working of penises.

"Stop!" cried Bill. Ann's hand was snatched away and there was Bill breathing hard and his penis jerking up and down as they all stared at it but nothing happened. There was no sudden spurting of white stuff all over Ann's chest.

"Nearly, very nearly," Bill said.

And then it was Paul's turn to cry, "Stop."

It was a succession of 'bit more,' 'stop,' 'gently,' 'bit more' and 'on the edge', a fun game in itself, until both men simultaneously said "on the edge," and then Ann was off pulling hard on the twin 'primed' cocks and pulling them to a climax.

"Going to happen," warned Bill.

"Me too," gasped Paul and he made sure he did not close his eyes at the moment but watched as, simultaneously, twin jets of semen shot from both his and Bill's erections right onto Ann's chest, each landing perfectly on their allotted breast but both second stronger spurts actually crossing over in the air and landing on the other breast. Deliberate on Ann's part? He rather thought so. He saw her wrists move.

Bill was squeezing on his shoulder and perhaps he on Bill's, as the two men just pumped away onto the girl - her hands certainly doing the pumping! The week's abstinence had resulted in them producing a lot of semen.

"Phew!" said Bill. "Was that what you wanted, Ann?"

Whether she had wanted it quite like that or not, the poor girl's chest was really rather covered. Pools and splashes of semen everywhere and it quite unclear whose were her boyfriend's and whose Paul's. Paul almost reached for his trousers and handkerchief before remembering he was not allowed to touch. Ejaculate generously, yes: touch breasts, no!

"Good to see but, oh it's running!"

And it was!

"Handkerchief, Bill, quick."

Paul handed his and Bill mopped away, catching where it was running down the sides of Ann's breasts, dabbing first one side and then the other as the semen threatened to run in several places. At the end of the mopping, the square of cotton with the initial 'P' in blue was completely sodden but Ann was looking a lot better.

"You certainly came, boys! Impressive really. Well, I did like to see you both coming. I'm not sure my friends would. Not that they are going to get the chance. I meant they wouldn't with another man - men!"

Ann took the soggy handkerchief from Bill. "I'll take this home and wash it."

"No, no, that's all right," said Paul, "I can do that!"

In another pocket Ann's laundered knickers. It did not seem quite the moment to hand them over.

Once more Paul walked past the ticket collector with the rolled up evidence of fun on the train in his pocket: this time with the evidence of Bill's fun as well as his own. It was a strange thing to have in a pocket; odd enough for two men's ejaculations to be mixed, outside a woman perhaps, and even then not terribly usual - but, strange or not, it had been quite a sight and quite an experience coming together with Bill all over Ann's breasts. Paul was not going to forget that in a hurry! Indeed he could not get it out of his mind for the rest of the evening and as he lay in bed he thought back for a little while about it, before a fresh jet of semen shot from his re-erected penis - all on its own this time, without its 'friend' next to it! Paul certainly did not mop that up with the already sodden handkerchief! That was soaking ready for a bit of hand washing in the morning. But he did have a pair of girl's knickers.

The Wednesdays slowed even more. Paul was pleased but surprised when on a hot summer's evening, indeed the last evening class of the year, the door opened and Bill and Ann stepped into the compartment. Ann gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"We're engaged. We really are. The day's set. Parents have consented. You will come won't you."

Paul stood up and, in turn, kissed Ann on the cheek and shook Bill by the hand, "Congratulations. I am so pleased. I'd really love to be there. When and where?"

Ann was as excited as anything, talking two to the dozen. Bill just beamed. The couple so blissfully happy it was a real delight. On her finger the engagement ring, she kept holding it up to look at it.

"Where will you live?"

The conversation flowed as they just sat there.

"We'll be able to sleep in the same bed together. Imagine waking up together and doing it all over again!" Bill's mind perhaps more on sex than wedding dresses.

There was no need to explain what 'it' was.

Nice to see a blush spread over Ann's features. It sounded a first rate idea to Paul but it would not involve him.

Ann looked down, the sort of demure look Paul did not normally associate with her.

"It will be," said Ann, "but was that a hint?"

"Well," replied her fiancée, "if we could..."

"We must be half way almost. We'll have to be a bit quick. Stand up boys."

Paul very much liked the plural. Bill stood. "Come on Paul up you get."

With one hand Ann was undoing Bill's fly, with the other her hand was touching the material of Paul's trousers and feeling for the buttons. It was enough. Paul just erected and a few moments later there was the unusual sight of a pretty girl, seated in a cotton summer dress, leaning forward with hands completely hidden within the trousers of two men standing before her and just her bare arms showing. A delight once more to feel Ann's long fingers touching him and then wrapping themselves around his organ.

"Good, eh?" asked Bill.

"Just being handled is such delight!"

A little tugging on Ann's part and two erections were brought out into the light.

"I see you're up for it!" Bill was looking at his friend's erection.

"And you!"

Pleasant to exchange banter whilst Ann's fingers slid over their penises. Her left hand to Paul's and her right to Bill's. Ann was right handed and so Bill was in her more capable hand but, Paul noted, it was the hand with the engagement ring that clasped his penis.

"I suppose you want me to suck these?"

"Yes, please!" In unison.

Ann's head bent forward and her lips, red as always with lipstick, opened and, with hands still working, she tickled the two knobs with her tongue: first Bill and then Paul. It was an exciting thing to see. It was an exciting thing to feel.

They had been engrossed in the sexual activity, relaxed and safe in the knowledge they were miles and, importantly, still many minutes from Paul's station. The movement of the train and its speed meant little to them, the men so enjoying the feel of feminine hands on their sexual organs and the warm and wet fellation of a pretty lipsticked mouth. They had not paid attention to the passing countryside, had not been interested in how pretty it looked in the still strong summer evening light. The slowing of the train had not registered, nor that it was gliding slowly through an intermediate country station, a station at which their train was not scheduled to call. Neither Ann, seated with her back to the engine, nor Bill with his penis in Ann's mouth and watching her lips noticed, but Paul did. Outside on the platform and looking in through the compartment window of the almost halted train was a man of military bearing and walrus moustache. The pipe in his mouth sagged as he clearly took in just what he was seeing. There could have been no question in his mind just what that was. Bill's erection was clearly out of his trousers and his knob clearly being sucked by the girl and, to add to the scene, there was Paul's penis standing on its own out of his trousers - awaiting its turn.

The man smiled and the pipe rose steadily upwards. Ann turned from Bill leaving his saliva wettened penis standing and her lips slipped over Paul's knob. Paul shrugged his shoulders at the man, the train gave a bit of a lurch and began to pull away and just as the man disappeared from sight he raised his hat in salute. Neither Bill nor Ann had seen anything and Paul thought it best not to enlighten them.

He wondered, though, if it was actually the first time they had been seen. Travelling along at speed they had, no doubt, been just a blur to anybody looking but on the winter journeys with the outside world dark and invisible had there been people looking in at their lit compartment when the train had slowed or even paused at a red light. Had some old farmer, out late with his dog in his fields, stood looking at the sometime naked Ann perhaps with Bill 'attached' to her, perhaps on his lap with her breasts all moving as she rode him or even both Bill and himself naked with her and she playing with their penises. Had the old farmer extracted his own penis in the darkness and, a she watched, worked it, sending his personal and, no doubt, sincere tribute to Ann's naked beauty pattering to the frozen ground?

Both Bill and Ann's ears, though, were attuned to the five minute tunnel - the signal to bring things to a conclusion.

"In your handkerchief or in my mouth?" The girl looked up at Paul, letting her lips slip from his penis, as her hands reached again for the twin penises, their knobs inches from her mouth and each other.

There was no comparison. The enhanced pleasure of soft wetness and a flicking tongue and the joy of just seeing his penis in her mouth as he released - the knowledge of just where he was releasing his semen.

"Ann, please. It really is not a question. Your mouth of course!"

"Bill, the same?"

"Could we perhaps..."

"No time!"

"Please, then."

Ann wasted no time. Her eyes closed and her mouth slipped over Bill's penis and moved back and forth whilst her hand slipped into his trousers, no doubt to fondle his balls. Paul stood and watched, his erection held by Ann but her hand unmoving. He was treasuring the moment unsure if it would ever happen again. The evening class was drawing to a close and Bill and Ann were moving on with their lives. It would be lovely seeing Ann in her wedding dress, her hair so well made up and looking just so fine but it was, actually, like this he would want to think of her, her pretty lips wrapped around her fiancée - or his - cock.

Funny to watch Bill's facial expressions as he came, a hidden ejaculation in Ann's mouth. And then Ann gently releasing him, giving it a kiss and turning to Paul. A smile up at him, a licking of lips and then a swallow. To him, tt was just so erotic!

"I'm an engaged woman. I really should not be doing this but, as it's you Paul, go on, do it, fill my mouth up a bit more. If Bill is happy, of course!"

It would have been just a bit frustrating if Bill had not been happy for Paul to come in Ann's mouth!

"Go on, old man. Stick it in!"

And Paul did.

The sexual, if not symbolic, imagery of her turning to him with her fiancée's semen still in her mouth was quite something. Rather than Ann's lips sliding over his knob, Paul pushed himself forward at her mouth, pushing his smooth knob in between her lips. They parted and received him. So warm and so wet - and Paul knew not all the wetness was simply her saliva; Paul literally being bathed in the engaged couple's sexual intimacy.

Ann's lips began slipping and sliding up and down. Paul just revelled in the experience and feelings as he stood there in the moving train compartment.

Ann's fingers slid under his penis and into his trousers and just as with Bill she fondled his balls. It was, unsurprisingly, all too much.

Paul came. He clenched his muscles, he tried to hold on but there was nothing he could do but surrender to the feel of Ann's lips and tongue - to say nothing of the delicate stroking of his scrotum.

"Ann. Here I go."

And he did. A whole fortnight, as it happened, of abstinence being released into Ann's mouth. He knew it was a lot. He felt it after all. Eight strong spurts - at least. Ann beneath him rather wide eyed as her hand was hurriedly pulled from his trousers and his penis pulled from her mouth. She was dribbling semen, even as she swallowed. It was on her lips and on her chin and on her fingers, even around her ring.

"Paul! Where did all that come from!" Another swallow. "You could drown a girl and... oh you're dribbling."

Sheer perfection. Ann leaning forward and licking up a last bubble of semen welling up and threatening to drip on her dress. The sudden rasp of her tongue on Paul's sensitive opening - possibly painful!

Another swallow and then Ann turned and gave Bill's softened penis another quick suck before tucking him away and doing up his buttons. Turning back she lifted Paul's by then descending organ and looked it 'right in the eye.'

"Any more?"

Another quick suck seemingly to see if she could draw any more semen up his tube and then Ann tidied him away too, his limp penis tucking back easily into his trousers. She stood and looked at herself in the mirror.

"Oh, it's on my face!"

"Many congratulations again," said Paul, offering his hand once more to Bill.

"I hope you enjoyed the celebration!"

"Not quite a bottle of champagne," commented Ann at work on her face, looking back at them as she looked into the mirror, "though Paul did rather a good impression of when the cork comes off!"

They were still laughing as Paul stepped from the train. Smiling happily he walked out of the station handing the return portion of his ticket to the collector. In his mind the sight of his semen on Ann's left hand all around her engagement ring.

12