Private Compartment Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lovely to lie atop Ann after intercourse, feeling himself slowly subside. Twice he had come inside Ann without even getting out of bed once!

"Come on, get off Paul, you are becoming heavy. We can do that again tonight if you like."

Paul rolled.

"Got to go, got to go!" said Ann throwing back the covers and clambering over Paul.

What a sight! Ann's naked body, her big breasts hanging, her nipples puffed up and red, her golden triangle of hair looking distinctly damp and matted, particularly around her slit - and, as she turned towards the foot of the bed, reaching with one foot for the floor he had a sudden short glimpse of her sex. Swollen, so very wet and so very obviously recently fucked. There was semen, white as snow around and in her vagina and she was dripping - literally dripping the stuff onto his thighs. Wonderful to see her hurrying, with her hand between her legs to prevent any dripping on the carpet, as she headed for the bathroom. The practicalities of sex indeed!

Paul turned to Bill. Two naked men in bed together, the covers thrown back, completely unconcerned that both penes looked distinctly used, lolling there with foreskins retracted, fraena showing and altogether damp with both feminine lubrication and translucent semen.

"You got it up then," Paul pointed.

Bill lifted his organ up.

"Yes, a bit of wanting to go of course but just seeing you and Ann. Stimulating actually but, well, I just realised I didn't have to perform. You were doing it for me. I was so relaxed there in bed watching you and, hey presto, felt myself just rising. I was... um... wanking and I thought... what am I doing? I should be fucking too! Wasn't going to miss the opportunity. Hope you didn't mind?"

"Hardly. Hardly, Bill, being with you two is such a pleasure and to... with Ann."

"She does like sex doesn't she! I'm so lucky. Shall we play the rabbits tonight? Try and find a burrow to slip into? Nice if I can get this up again." He waggled it in the air.

They were laughing when Ann returned and clambered back over Paul, breasts perhaps deliberately brushing his face. He went to get the tea - three cups on a tray - via the bathroom of course - the practicalities of the human body!

Another pleasant day. An early return from an outing and the pleasure of naked swimming in Paul's pool in the late afternoon sun. Nonetheless they were dressed for evening drinks by the pool and most certainly for dinner as it was cooked and served by Paul's lady who 'does.'

"You'll sleep with us again, Paul?" They were on the stairs going up to bed. Ann had turned to Paul, "Or shall we come to you?"

It was wonderful to invite Ann into his bed - and Bill too, of course! And it was Bill who poked his head around the door first.

"Hallo!"

"Come on in, Bill."

His friend had not bothered with pyjamas anymore than he had. There was not exactly any pretence about why he was there and why Ann would be joining them.

"Another super day, Paul," Bill said as he got into bed pulling up the sheet. It was far too hot for blankets "Ann'll be along shortly."

They talked and the topic soon came around to Bill's morning erection. "Maybe it will happen again, this evening, maybe not. But you'll be hard for her, Paul, I'm sure. I expect you are already, lucky you!"

Paul pushed back the sheet and showed he was not.

"Have there ever been girls playing badminton next door?"

"There are no girls next door anymore."

"So where did the idea come from."

It was obvious the idea had struck a chord.

"You do like the idea, Bill."

"Yeah, athletic young women running around with their rackets and shuttle cocks."

"I'm afraid not. You are best going down to the local park to see girls playing tennis. I have sometimes sat there and watched."

"Oh, yes!"

"I like seeing the tennis, Bill. I don't sit there to watch the young girls you know." There was a pause. "Mind you, one day..."

"Yes?"

"Two very pretty girls, Bill. They did rather catch the eye and I sat and watched. They were good - their tennis was good, lots of great volleying. Lots of flashes of their white knickers under their short pleated tennis whites as well, and their brassieres could have been a little more restraining - though I was glad they weren't!"

Paul carried on his explanation, his reminiscence.

"And what did you imagine doing to them?"

Paul was amused to see his friend's hand very clearly moving under the bedclothes.

"Nothing, Bill! Come off it, me in my seventies and they barely out of their teens. Just imagining them playing naked I think. Nice to see!"

"Not half! And?"

"Nothing, Bill, nothing. I think I did imagine the rain coming on and them getting all wet."

"Wet - yes!"

"No, Bill, soaked to the skin I meant! A real downpour and them joining me in my little shelter, dripping with water, hair plastered clutching their tennis bags, their bodies somewhat revealed in their soaked clothes."

"And?"

"I sort of imagined us getting talking, me saying how well they were playing and then Judy..."

"You know their names!"

"I heard them calling to each other on the court. Then Judy saying she had got to get out of her wet things into something dry. She had them in her bag. And me saying, 'go on if you wish, girls, I won't look.' With the downpour I certainly couldn't leave the shelter. And Judy saying, 'that's OK, you seem a nice man. You can watch if you like."

"And?"

"And nothing. I just liked the idea of Judy and Claire peeling off their wet things with me watching. So nice just to watch. Perhaps them giggling, even deliberately wobbling their breasts for me, even being daring and with a quick look outside to see if anyone was watching - unlikely in the downpour - nipping back on the court completely starkers for a couple of volleys before returning to dress and ask me what I thought of that!"

"But that didn't happen?"

"Hardly."

"Erotic though. Been lovely to see. Perhaps they'd ask you if it had excited you - made you hard. Certainly worked for me!" And Bill pushed back the sheet. There in his hand was his penis but Paul was delighted to see it fully erect. Bill was moving it.

To Paul it seemed rather appropriate to do the same. Just recollecting and describing his pleasant daydream had done it for him but he too reached and wanked.

"Hello, started without me? Having a little wank together?"

It was funny, as one, his and Bill's hands left their penes and grabbed and pulled up the sheet. Caught red handed - so to speak - by Ann looking around the door.

"Oh, just talking about things."

"Mmmm, nice things I suspect. About me/"

She was walking towards them across Paul's bedroom, pink and naked from her bath. To Paul she looked an utter delight. To him beautiful. Her ample mouth, high cheekbones and permed hair, her generous body and more than generous breasts and the delightful vee of fair curls between her wide hips. A little wobble here, a little wobble there. All so voluptuous.

"Mostly you," said Bill.

"Mostly?"

"One or two girls playing tennis Paul saw..."

"I can see you liked hearing about them. Good to see you like that Bill - and you too, Paul."

Ann could see and so could they how the sheet was moulding their bodies and not at all hiding the long sausage shapes of their erections under it. It was a light, thin covering. Ann leant over and with a finger of each hand she traced up the sausage shapes and with her nail scratched at the cotton covering their knobs. "These bode well for me, I think. Shall I take over now or are you happy with your own hands. Through the cotton she grasped and manipulated.

It was lovely. Rather like old times in the railway compartment. The two of them being seen to together. Lovely to feel and lovely to see Ann masturbating the two of them through the sheets

"But perhaps not too much stroking. I wouldn't want a couple of big wet patches appearing would I? Because, boys, I want my wet patch seeing to!"

Once again, Ann clambered over Paul and once again gave him a graphic demonstration of just what 'little girls are made of.' Her open thighs as she stretched over him showed everything very clearly. Not least her vagina where he very much hoped to be ejaculating later that evening.

She settled down between them, slipping under the sheet. "Right boys. Down you go. Do your worst!" She reached and pushed down on their heads. The implication obvious.

The first stop for the two burrowing rabbits was a breast apiece. Paul happy to suckle. It would have been lovely if Ann's milk still came but that had long dried up. He had missed that particular boat twenty years before.

One breast each, albeit not two men happily sucking warm milk, but when they slipped lower there was, of course, only one pudenda. They had to take it in turns.

"After you," invited Bill.

So nice to slide his head up between Ann's warm thighs, a lick here and a lick there getting steadily closer. He thought the slight wriggles indicated he was doing the right thing. A brush of curly hair and the warm wet scent of a woman's arousal. Paul reached with his tongue. Her skin as soft and wet as his tongue. Lovely to stroke. lovely to touch and explore. Big lips, little lips - lots to take in both in his mind and, more literally, in his mouth. Delightful to actually suck soft flesh into his mouth. So tender, so soft. But he knew he should not be greedy. Bill would want his turn.

It was hot and damp under the sheet. Paul manoeuvred backwards allowing his friend to slide forward. Funny to see Bill crouched there and could to see he had not lost his erection. There it was, inches from him. He hoped it would stay. It would be good to fuck Ann alternately. He liked doing that.

Bill took his time but then backed away and it was Paul's turn again. This time he slipped his tongue into the woman as far as he could extend it. Lovely to lick and circle with the thought in his mind he was fucking her with his tongue. He was in the channel Bill's penis had so often travelled and, indeed his own a couple of times - and probably shortly would again. From vagina to clitoris - an obvious move. His sensitive tongue easily finding Ann's sensitive spot. The little hard pea he had first found in the railway compartment, once again on his tongue - even in his mouth. Lovely to feel Ann wriggling, her thighs coming together against his ears and then widening again. Lovely to feel extra moisture flowing. Lovely to just lap with his nose so buried in Ann's soft flesh. To lap and even drink.

Turn and turn about. The rabbits took it in turn to burrow and to feast. Not exactly on lettuce though Ann felt as soft!

Ann came: Paul was sure it was happening. He could hear Ann's cries, feel the bed moving even though it was Bill burrowing. Paul moved his hand and rested it on the plump mounding of Ann's mons veneris, could feel the soft but damp curls beneath his palm shaking as Bill's hairless forehead bumped against the edge of his hand.

And then the sheet was thrown off, "too hot, too hot," cried Ann.

Paul sat up and watched the crouching Bill with his face buried between his wife's thighs; smiled at the sight of Ann, so pretty Ann, with her eyes screwed tight shut and a look of almost pain on her face. He knew it was not that - not at all - and he loved the way her own fingers were plucking at a nipple. It was a sight, a memory to treasure, his friends so intimate together but in his own bed not their own; him there but not presently involved; him just sitting back yet his penis at full attention. Paul reached down and moved his foreskin. He could have, and he was sure Ann would not have minded, just knelt beside the couple and made himself come over her breasts perhaps even catching her manipulating fingers - warm, lubricating semen twixt fingers and nipple - probably ideal.

But he did not. Paul wanted to come inside Ann, wanted to lie on top of her warm, damp body and copulate. Perhaps across her breasts another time - if the opportunity came.

Bill moved backwards and looked at him and raised his eyebrows. Paul nodded and smiled. It had been fun. Ann opened her eyes and she too smiled.

"Phew! Well, boys what do you want to do with me now?" She raised her arms above her head and opened her thighs the wider.

It was such a look of sexual abandonment and availability. Paul just stared at her vee of golden curls and what lay beneath, a pink glistening oval of soft flesh with the hint of an opening into her body. So very much the rather animalistic and basic part of the female body. The places where waste is eliminated, he could see her pee hole and almost her anuss, and the place too where babies came out - though a rather redundant facility he gathered in Ann's case, last used some twenty years before. All so very basic and for some rather unsavoury actions, yet, utterly entrancing for Paul (and men generally). It gave him such a thrill and such a desire to make contact with his erection, to push into the woman and move. It was very much primordial instinct. Paul wanted to fuck.

Bill must have interpreted his stare, "Go on, fuck her Paul. After you, old boy."

His usual self control had left him. He was on top of Ann in a second, lips to her mouth and penis poking at her. His tongue entered her mouth as his penis penetrated her vagina. Stabbing movements with both. Hard fucking. He felt Ann's legs come up and her ankles come together on his back as he thrust at her, holding him to her. It was not like him, for once no real thought of Bill, his whole being concentrated on Ann and fucking her as he stabbed away at her, his erection sliding in and out in long and strong strokes towards a quick climax. Like the stag at the rut, his was the basic instinct to inseminate, to release his seed into the female.

Rapid movements of his bottom as he worked and then a sudden pause as he held himself so tight against the woman, his knob pushed hard into her as far as it would go as he felt his release, the first spurt of his semen, and then he was off, moving hard against her, as he spurted again and again.

He lay still atop Ann, skin to skin, her breasts pressed against him and his penis fully lodged.

"Crikey, Paul," said Bill, "that was a bit dramatic - not you at all!"

Paul felt Ann remove her legs and slowly he moved backwards pulling himself out of Ann. He looked, he was interested. There was Ann's sex, the pink and wet oval of soft flesh that had so excited him but whereas he had had such a desire to penetrate that had now past. He could see Ann's sex still stretched around his still half embedded penis. Such a sight, his shaft, his generative organ connected with dear Ann, indeed inside her body. Paul moved and slowly extracted his penis. Another sight to treasure. His knob appearing and a thread of semen hanging between Ann's opening and himself.

He was conscious of Bill close to him, right at his shoulder, looking closely at the still, sort of, joined sexual organs.

"You've been busy Paul, I can see! Looks nice. My turn I think!"

Paul was so pleased to see Bill's erection had either returned or not gone away. It looked as hard as anything. It had been looking a little weak when Bill had come up from between Ann's legs but it was strong now. Strong and evidently capable. It was clearly time for him to fully disconnect from Ann and let her husband do his thing. Paul moved backwards but at the same time dropped his head and kissed Ann right on her sex. As he raised his head he saw a little run of his semen appear white from inside her vagina - evidence of what he had just done inside her.

"Bill..."

But Bill was already clambering aboard. He wasted no time in kneeling between Ann's legs and then positioning himself. Paul watched as Bill's knob probed where less than a minute before he, himself, had been. Bill clearly taking pleasure in watching his own entry before he settled down atop his wife.

Paul watched the intercourse whilst sitting just to the side on the bed. It would have been wonderful if, as soon as Bill finished, he could take his place again but that was hardly possible. His penis was as soft as Bill's had been a few days before.

Not so the next morning. Not at all. A nice cup of tea and then Ann asked if either of them 'fancied a cuddle.' Bill seemed reticent but Paul was 'up for it,' actually literally so once Ann raised the idea. A less furious intercourse than the night before, much more the traditional approach beginning with fondling and kissing before moving to petting. Lovely for Paul to have permission to touch her breasts, nibble and then move lower - all with Bill just the other side of Ann.

It was only when Paul slid onto Ann and had been copulating for a little time that Bill said anything. All had been quiet except for a little creaking of the bed and rather odd sucking noises - the sort a penis and vagina can make when working together.

"Perhaps I might, after all, join in. No, no, Paul, don't get off."

He was up again. Bill came up the bed and presented his erection to Ann. Inches from himself, Paul watched Ann's lips, the lips he had just been kissing, close over Bill's knob. It was very pleasant to watch as Bill steadily pushed at Ann, seeing her cheeks hollow, her lips move and her tongue slip out to lick. Erotic to see, fascinating actually to see fellation inches from his face and, in reality, more comfortable for Paul to know his friend was involved - they were all three involved together. He liked that situation.

"Come on, old girl, up on your knees," said Bill, "let's do it the doggy way. You'll have to get off first, Paul."

Paul withdrew. Pleasing to watch Ann getting up on the bed, the sheets quite thrown back and manoeuvring onto her hands and knees. A different view of Ann, not least when Bill got up behind her and encouraged her to really spread her legs before he entered.

Having watched Bill being fellated it seemed rather a good idea to see what happened if he presented himself. It was just so sexual, just so exciting to come around the copulating couple and bring his knob up to Ann's face, just holding it there was a thrill. Seeing it standing all hard right in front of her face, foreskin back and knowing the wet sheen to it was all from Ann gave him a super feeling and when she leant forward and kissed it - and licked it - and sucked it... Something else!

Paul one end of Ann, Bill the other, grinning like schoolboys at each other as with their hips they pushed and pulled their erections in and out of Ann. Of course they swopped over - several times!

"I'm feeling a bit used by you two," said Ann at one point as they were changing over.

"Sssh, wife, just do your duty.

"Huh, it's not my...mmmph!"

"It's the way to keep women quiet," commented Bill looking across over the top of his wife at Paul having silenced her by stuffing his penis in her mouth.

"You take a bit of a risk," replied Paul pushing his penis in and out the other end of Ann.

So nice being part of the marital banter. Seeing and hearing the easy way the two of them got on after years of marriage. So good knowing how happily married they were. So nice to be invited into it. Paul looked down at his penis sliding in and out between Ann's cheeks - indeed he was, very into their marriage!

"Shall we come together, at the same time?" asked Bill.

"Yes, if you like. Why not. I'm not far off."

It was not for Ann to comment. She, after all, had her mouth full.

A pause in the discourse as the two men moved at opposite ends of Ann.

"Yes, nearly."

"Me too."

"I'm... go for it, Paul."

They locked eyes and, indeed, went for it. Plentiful thrusting of hips and then Bill gasped as he clearly let fly in Ann's mouth: moments later Paul shuddered and felt his balls rise and fall as he spurted into Ann's vagina.