Private Dancer

Story Info
I had chosen my outfit very carefully...
1.2k words
16.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had chosen my outfit very carefully that evening, which didn't make much sense considering how I would be dressed later.... or not.

He came in and sat down in the chair as he had been instructed to do. He took off his grey suit jacket, loosing his tie and opening the neck of his crisp white cotton shirt. He placed his hands on the arms of the chair remembering the rule, No touching the dancer.

I start the music "She Rides" by Soul Ballet as I enter the room dressed in a man tailor black business jacket suit that barely covered my black lace thong and pussy. The rest of the jacket barely covered the lace bra that I was wear to keep my breasts in check. I came out in 4 inch fuckme pumps and black silk tights finished out the emblem.

All dolled up and strutting my stuff, I danced into the room and over to him. Moving my body in waves, with seductive hip gyrations, I danced around the room. Come back around to face him I slowly bend my knees as I continued to sway my hips. I leaned forward to give him a good view of my barely encased breast.

His reaction was yummy. I could see the rise of his cock in his grey pants and I slowly licked my lips as I looked back into his lust filled eyes. MMMMMMMMMM. I dance backward maintaining eye contact with him as I did a series of body gyrations.

I pulled my black suit jacket in such away that he could see my ass in one turn and my black lace encased breasts in the next turn. Going into the next turned again, I open the jacket and showing him my barely there underwear that were barley holding things in place. . My nipple are huge and easy to see and as I shook my breasts at him .

As I got close I stopped turned around and bend forward from the waist sticking my ass almost in his face. Then I danced away knowing that my scent was in the air. I heard him moan and I turned to see him unzipped his trousers and removed his dick. He then put his hands back to white knuckling the arms of the chair.

Now hot and very horny, I started to strip for the main course, the lap dance. First the suit jack was lost in a hip wiggling turn, leaving me in my barely there undies. I shimmied my horny self over to him turn my back and swung my ass in his face again to the music. Then I turned and slowly as I dance within inches of his knees took off the bra. I wear a 38h bra, so you can imaging (or maybe not) the size of my breasts.

I leaned further into him almost touching him but not, and massaging my tits and huge nipples for his pleasure. I also took the opportunity to have encase his cock between them for a second when I bend down to rub my half naked body up against his, ending with my tits in his face. He tried to catch my nipples with his mouth, but was unable to. I could feel my own sweetness slowly running down my legs as I had tasted his sweet precum when I slide up his body.

Now it was time to cause a melt down. Still dancing to the music I spun around and went down on my knees in front of him. Being very flexible I laid back on my knees and spread my legs exposing my silk covered pussy to him. I could see that his knuckles had gone white and he was digging his nails into the arm of the chair as he watches my rubbing my clit thru the thong. I was already soaking wet and very sensitive so as I rubbed my hard clit thru the material I felt an orgasm coming.

I could also feel his eyes burning into me as I masturbated for him. I lose myself in it all as grabbed one of my large tits and pulled it up high enough to put the nipple in my mouth. So there I was music for gotten as I laid on the floor finger fucking myself as I suck my own breast into an orgasm. I came hard flooding into my ass and turning my already soak thong into a silk rag.

Covered in sweat, hair plastered to my head I got up from the floor and walked over the man in the chair. I could see that he had joined me, as there was cum all over the front of his nice white shirt and black tie. He must had closed his eyes when came, as I leaned into him he open his eyes. I could feel the heat and the scent of cum and sweat radiating off his body. I leaned back and with one hand rip the wet thong from my hips. Then spreading my leg apart I balled the material up and rubbed into my still dripping pussy. He moaned and I smiled.

I took the now wet rag and wrapped around his cumm coated cock like a ribbon. I then put in back in his nice grey suit pants and zipped them up, all the while looking into his lust filled eyes. He must had thought I was finished, for he closed his eyes as if to regain composer, I sat ass first down in lap, leaning back and rubbed my sweat and cumm juice covered body against his clothes covered body.

When I had finished with my backside I turn and straddle him in the chair rubbed my still dripping pussy into the grey clothe covered cock and sweat covered tits on his white shirt. I made sure to rub his face with my sweat covered breast as if I was using them to clean his face. He came again this time in his nice grey suit pants. I sat in his lap as he rode the orgasms out. Once he had finished and looking like a wet rag I got up pick up my black suit jacket and left him in the room.

Later on that evening when my husband got home I meet him at the door, kissed him and asked him how is day had gone. He looked my jean and big shirt covered body over from head to toe saying nothing. He went into the bedroom and came out 30mins later naked and damp from his shower carrying the grey suit and the white shirt with the black tie that he had been wearing earlier.

"Please see about getting these clean for me will you," he said with a smile and a wink as left the room and went out back to sunbath.

Checking the pockets as I prepared to take his suit to the cleaner, in one pocket I felt something and pulled it out. It was a very stiff black silk piece of material and checking the other I found a black lace bra. I smiled putting the items a side and took his clothes to the cleaners.

THE END

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
cbsummerscbsummersalmost 12 years ago
Very sexy!

Although this story is full of typos, I enjoyed the idea and found it verrrrrrrrrry sexy. Maybe I'll ask my wife to do this for me! I hope you write more stories. But check them better for grammar first. Thanks!

labellnoirelabellnoireabout 13 years agoAuthor
To all those who are Anonymose ...

I have read you comments and find consideable value in what you have written. With that said, being anonymose tends to weaken it. Oh and the insults.. well I will take that them for what they are worth and NOTHING more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Is English Your Second Language?

Maybe there's a story in there but who can tell? The writing is so sloppy, e.g., bad spelling or typos, lack of punctuation, mixed tenses, confusion between 1st person and 3rd person, words left out, etc, etc. It almost reads like a bad translation done by a 4th grader.

If you can't read your own story after you've finished and fix the obvious errors, then get yourself an editor!! Otherwise leave out the dirty words and send your story to THE WEEKLY READER!!!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Domme Club Humiliation Monica furthers Tom's humiliation in front of the Domme Club.in BDSM
Busty BraBra A busty young girl walks home.in Erotic Couplings
Blowjob Contest Ch. 01 A group of college friends compete to see who gives the best blowjob.in Erotic Couplings
Hot for Teacher Slutty teen seduces her teacher for fun.in NonConsent/Reluctance
House Party Hot girl wakes up next to her boyfriend's friend; half-naked.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories