Private Desires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After breakfast they returned to the hotel so that Gil could gather his things and get the next flight out. As he prepared to leave tears welled in Laura's eyes. She hated to see him go.

He looked up and noticed her distress and said, "Hey you, none of that. I want you to have the time of your life, and I want ALL the juicy details when you get home."

He gave her a quick wink, a pat on the buns, and a kissed filled with all the love that he felt for her.

Gil said his goodbyes to Beth and Joe, apologizing once again for this change in plans. He thanked them for welcoming Laura to stay with them and asked that they take very good care of her, adding a wink for effect.

After Gil left, it was clear to Beth and Joe how sad Laura was to see Gil leave.

"Come on let's go out and find something exciting to do," Beth said.

They decided to take the short drive into Hollywood and do some window shopping. They found a wax museum of the stars and thought that might be fun so they wandered inside to check it out. As they were walking through amazed at the likenesses of Judy Garland, Elvis, and such, Laura's cell phone rang. It was Gil just checking in with her before his flight. It hurt him so when he disappointed her to the point of tears, he loved her so. They both felt better after talking, and he was happy to hear that Beth and Joe had found a fun distraction to fill at least the first part of the day.

After mingling with the wax stars for a bit, they wandered off to find some lunch. Joe spotted a cute little place which boasted "topless servers". They all thought it might be fun so they decided to go in and give it a try. Joe thought that even if the food was bad it might excite the ladies.

As it turned out the food was delicious, and the scenery captivating. Both male and female servers were topless as advertised, and their bodies were obviously getting to the girls. After lunch the sexual tension was palpable. They decided to go back to the room and "relax" for a bit.

Laura knew that Gil wanted some "juicy" news when she returned, but it still felt odd to her to be doing this without him. When they returned to the room, she was still feeling a bit apprehensive so she suggested that they go for a swim and a dip in the hot tub.

After a playful romp in the pool, they decided to warm up in the tub. There was always something about being in water that turned Laura on, and this time was no exception. She laid her head back and let the warmth of the water relax her. Her mind went off to Gil and the previous night they had shared with Beth and Joe. She could feel herself getting aroused just thinking of it, remembering every detail.

Beth noticed that Laura was being very quiet and was concerned that she was feeling sad again so she quietly moved over to sit next to her. She placed her hand on her thigh and quietly whispered, "Where are you?"

Laura remained in the same position, eyes closed, and just told her she was reliving the previous night.

"And, are you getting wet reliving that memory?"

"Yes, very"

"Well then, why don't we go back to our room and give you some "juicy" details to take back to Gil."

When they returned to the room, Beth went into the bathroom to remove her suit. Despite the intimacy of the previous night Laura found herself turning her back to Joe as she removed her suit and put on a hotel robe. She was startled when she felt his hands on her arms turning her around to him.

"Are you okay?" Joe asked.

Before she could even respond to his question he leaned in and kissed her. This was a lingering kiss, and Laura found herself imagining that it was Gil that her lips were touching. She missed him terribly, and it felt good just to imagine for a moment that these were his lips.

As they broke the kiss, Joe went to lift Laura onto the bed, but she stopped him saying he'd surely break something if he tried that. They lay on the bed waiting for Beth to return from the bathroom. What could possibly take her so long? As they laid there, the hardness of Joe's cock was not lost on Laura. He saw her looking at him and reached for her hand. She stroked his cock and watched as precum began to ooze from him. As she leaned down to capture it on her tongue Beth returned from the bathroom.

"Are you two starting without me?"

As Beth lay down next to Laura, Laura continued to swirl her tongue around Joe's cock. She wrapped her lips around him and took him deep in her mouth. Beth untied Laura's robe rubbing her palms over the hardness of her nipples. Beth moved down on the bed and spread Laura's legs. She began running her soft hands over her mound, not exploring, just rubbing.

As quickly as she began she stopped and said, "Come with me into the bathroom. I want to do something for you."

The girls went off to the bathroom leaving Joe there with his raging hard-on. He listened intently to what was going on in there.

Beth asked Laura to run her hands over her pussy. Laura complied, looking at her quizzically.

"I'm going to give you a treat. You're going to love this."

By now Laura had figured out that Beth was going to shave her pussy. She kept herself well trimmed, but Beth wanted her to experience the feeling of being completely clean shaven. Beth filled the sink with warm water, got out a "disposable" razor and some shaving cream. Laura looked at that "disposable" razor and could only imagine that she would be in shreds before Beth was done.

She shouted to Joe, "I think that we might need your help in here."

He came into the bathroom knowing full well what Beth was about to do. When he saw the razor she intended to use, he said you can't use that on her.

"Allow me," he said.

Joe took out his own razor, definitely not "disposable". He removed a tin from his shaving kit and a brush with a bulbous head of fine haired bristles. He dipped the brush in the warm water, circled it in the tin to create a lather, and then looked at Laura and said "Are you ready?"

"Oh yes"

As he placed the brush to her pussy, the warmth and softness of the lather made Laura's eyes close immediately. It just felt so good. Beth stood by watching his every move and telling Laura how much she was going to enjoy this. He very gently took the razor and began removing every bit of hair from her lips. He lathered the brush again and ran it up and down her slit. He held her lips open with his fingers and removed every trace of hair. Laura could feel herself getting wetter by the second and close to orgasm from this special treatment. Joe explained as he was shaving her that at one time he worked in the film industry - porn films to be exact, and his job was to prepare the girls for filming. It was obvious to Laura, even without this information that Joe had done this many times before. When he was assured that he had gotten every last hair, he took a fresh wash cloth, ran it under very warm water, then held it to her pussy.

"Oh Joe, that feels so good."

Beth took Laura by the hand and led her to the bed explaining that she was going to inspect his work. They lay back on the bed and Beth immediately placed her lips to Laura's pussy to find it baby soft, warm, and very wet. As Beth explored this newfound softness, Laura reached out and began stroking Joe's cock. He could see by the look in her eyes that she wanted him in her mouth. He maneuvered his body to give her complete access to his hardness.

Within moments Beth had Laura moaning non-stop around Joe's cock. Laura was thrusting her pussy to Beth's lips. Her tongue was magic on her clit. As her tongue flicked quickly over her clit, her fingers were exploring her deeply. Laura sucked wildly on Joe's cock as Beth brought her to an explosive orgasm. Laura allowed Joe's cock to escape her lips as she lay breathless, recovering.

Joe was so close to orgasm he needed release, and now. Unlike many other times that Laura had witnessed their lovemaking, this time was different, unique. As Beth lay on the bed next to Laura, Joe straddled her facing away from her. Beth guided his cock to her opening. He used his arms to thrust his body into her. In this position his balls massaged her clit with each penetration. Laura was engrossed with this style. It was obvious from their moaning that this position was giving Joe deep penetration and Beth great pleasure. Laura ran her hands over Beth's breasts, playing with her nipples, and then over Joe's ass, feeling the contraction of his muscles as he thrust each time. Beth cried out her orgasm and with that Joe took one final thrust and filled her with his cum. They both lay motionless, appearing almost like a bizarre sculpture.

They lay on the bed for a bit just relaxing, dozing off from time to time. Joe suggested that maybe they should go out and have some dinner. As they each took turns freshening up, Laura couldn't help but feel that something was bothering Beth. She could sense something in the distance of her mood.

When they arrived at the restaurant, Beth went off to the ladies room and Laura used this time to question Joe about Beth's sudden change. Laura was concerned that perhaps she showed too little attention to Beth, or maybe too much to Joe. He reassured her that Beth can be quiet at times, and he didn't think there was any problem. They enjoyed their meal, just talking and relaxing, but Laura was still bothered by Beth's demeanor.

When they returned to the room, the three were clearly exhausted from the long day. Laura had planned on this being an exciting weekend with Gil so she had only packed beautiful lingerie to sleep in. Beth returned from the bathroom dressed in one of Joe's white T-shirts. Laura had slid into the bed on one side and Joe on the opposite. Beth simply entered the bed through the middle, settling herself in between them. She positioned herself on her stomach, a body language that was speaking volumes to both Joe and Laura. They spoke quietly for a moment and Laura rolled to her side running her hand over Beth's back and buns - no reaction, no encouragement. Laura had no idea what had happened, but certainly Beth was upset by something. Joe gave it his best effort to speak to her, comforting her with his warm hands, to no avail. As he put his arm around Beth, he extended his arm to reach over to Laura. As she lay on her back, his hands found the warmth of her pussy. He stayed there only momentarily as it was clear that Beth was not going to get involved.

In the morning things didn't seem to have improved much. Beth was still quiet and withdrawn. They packed up their things as Laura's flight was leaving from LA in just a few hours. When Joe went in to take his shower, Laura approached Beth saying, "Are you okay? Have I done something to upset you?"

Beth just responded with, "Oh I'm fine, just very tired after such a busy weekend."

When they arrived at the airport, Laura thanked them both for rescuing her when Gil's change of plans had almost ruined their weekend. She hugged them both and with that was on her way home.

Sadly, this was to be the last time that Gil and Laura saw Beth and Joe. Beth never was totally honest about what had caused her sudden change of heart. She and Laura had spoken on the phone a few times following that weekend, but again the conversation was nothing more than generalities, despite Laura's attempts.

Eventually, Beth called and said that they had decided to drop out of the lifestyle for now. Gil and Laura speculated that Joe may have asked if he could fuck Laura. Beth was clearly bi-sexual and her motivation in being in the swinging lifestyle was to find other women that wanted her, not women that took equal pleasure in both of them.

12