Private Detective: Tina Boyde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,239 Followers

Tina had never felt so full in her life. There was a sex toy in her ass. And Cutter's huge cock was buried deep inside of her pussy.

"Don't worry lady," he said. "This is going to be short and sweet."

He instantly began to pound Tina's pussy in a way she had never felt before. She cried and screamed. It hurt. It was painful. But it also assaulted her sexual senses for the better. It was like a guilty pleasure, no matter how much it hurt. The pounding was hard and fast. It was the exact same thing Astrid must have felt.

His hands reached down and grabbed both of Tina's breasts. Her breasts were being tightly squeezed and her nipples were being pinched hard.

Tina's breasts, pussy, and ass were all being ravished by the large powerful thug. For that moment in time, she simply let go. She screamed and cried. She let him have his way without raising any objections. It felt too good to complain.

His hand moved down and he began to painfully pinch her swollen clitoris. She screamed out loud from the pain and pleasure.

It was becoming too much. Her screams became louder. Her back arched and her body tensed. She came. Fluids rushed from her hot pussy down her leg and onto the floor.

Cutter continued fucking her. He wasn't done yet. Even as Tina rested her arms against the wall and became unresponsive, Cutter continued his assault on her vagina with his giant cock.

"On your knees lady," he grunted. "Face me. I'm about to shoot a big one."

Tina got down on her knees and did her best to face him. Her wrists were still cuffed to the wall, making it hard to turn her body. She knew what was coming her way, but she didn't care. After the orgasm she felt, it was worth it.

Cutter stroked his cock furiously and shot several hot loads of cum onto Tina's face. After a few short seconds, her face was coated with warm sperm. It disgusted her, but there wasn't any choice. He continued stroking and shooting his sperm until there was nothing left and Tina looked like a complete mess.

"You look much prettier now," he joked.

He shoved his cock in her mouth and she orally cleaned him. Sucking his dick hard to devour all the cum. When it was finished, he pulled his pants back up and he used a small key to unlock the cuffs.

Tina remained sitting on the floor, naked, right on top of her orgasmic fluids. The dildo was still in her ass, but at that point, she didn't care anymore. Her bottom had already become used to feeling stretched.

Cutter looked in the mirror and fixed his hair and adjusted his shirt. The guy was a real cold blooded asshole, Tina thought.

He reached inside of his pocket and threw a wad of cash at her while she was still sitting on the floor. He reached in his other pocket and threw some coins at her too.

"You've earned every penny," he smiled.

When he left the room, Tina continued sitting on the floor. The orgasmic sensation lingered in her body. Whatever happened, it felt great. It felt amazing. She wiped the cum from her face and put it in her mouth. It tasted good.

Epilogue:

Several months later. Tina was dressed in a sharp suit while she was in Astrid's office. There were several large envelopes on the desk.

"This is everything you need," Tina explained. "There are surveillance photographs of Redmond's associates committing very illegal activities. And there's evidence linking those activities back to Redmond. If this ever goes to the police, Redmond will do a lengthy prison sentence."

Astrid nodded. "I'll have my lawyers show this to Redmond."

"I'm sure he'll stop blackmailing you after this. You have more leverage than he does."

"Thanks to you."

"If you don't mind me asking, how much money have you paid him so far?"

Astrid thought for a moment. "Close to a hundred thousand."

"Well, he won't be bothering you anymore."

"Speaking of which, here's the rest of the money I owe you."

Astrid reached inside of her desk and handed Tina an envelope.

"Thank you," Tina replied.

"Look inside. There's something extra."

Tina looked inside the envelope. Beside the check was a small note which contained a phone number along with an address.

"What's this?" Tina asked.

"Remember I told you that I've found another bondage club? Well, that's the address. Call them, tell them you're a friend of mine. I'll pick up your tab from now on. Consider it a nice bonus."

"I can't."

"Why?"

Tina shook her head. "It's not for me."

"Don't be shy," Astrid replied. "I used to be the same way. Now I embrace it. Please, just take it. You never know when you'll be in the mood for a good spanking."

Tina closed the envelope. "Thank you."

"Who knows?" Astrid smiled. "Maybe we'll run into each other at the bondage club. Maybe we can take our relationship to another level. I still have friends at Redmond's club and I know what you did. Cutter told everyone. He's bragged about your three holes. You were fucked. Roughly. And you liked it."

It was mortifying for the private detective.

Tina took a walk downtown to clear her mind. She went to the local city park and sat down on a bench. She looked inside the envelope again. The note was tempting, but she crumpled it up and prepared to toss it in the trash.

Before it left her hand, she changed her mind. She unwrinkled the note and looked at it again. Then she put it inside of her pocket.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.