Private Dick - Breathless

Story Info
Private Investigator solves a mystery murder.
4.8k words
4.58
6.4k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

"Oh Gawd!" Moaned Rockie and then thought. "There's no life like it!"

Richard "Rockie" Ishii -- Private Investigator was slouched back in his big leather chair. His pants pulled part way down and legs spread as his secretary Shannon knelt between his knees sucking on his thick nine-inch uncut cock as she dutifully did each morning. He knew the catch phrase was USMC but he loved using it.

"Rockie" was his handle during his stint in the Canadian Military Special Forces. His last name "Ishii" translated to "Stone" from Japanese to English. No one in his unit really like to call him "Stony" so Rockie was it.

It was S.F. where Rockie trained. A multi-lingual, very naturally talented individual; sharpshooter, munitions expert, HALO and deep water diving were amongst his high level abilities. Their unit's specialty was ReCon and Covert Ops. It was one op that was his unit's undoing. Bad intel from a foreign double agent nearly had them all killed. Of the eight in his unit, four were killed instantly, one died during his operation and the other four managed to survive. Six months of recovery and another six in rehab enabled him to return to almost a normal existence but left him unable to continue in S.F. Of the three others, two, Tom and Stevie managed full recovery; the other Trent was unable to walk.

Because he could no longer be in Special Forces and didn't want to return to boring military service, Rockie took an honourable discharge. While trying to figure out what to do with his life, he helped a friend in some trouble and found he had a knack for problem solving. He opened his own investigation agency. A few small cases helped him more than survive as he became better known.

"Uuh, uuh, Uuuhhh!" He grunted as he shot his load into Shannon's hot, wet, talented mouth.

"Mmm..." Smiled Shannon. She gulped most of it down. "A day without cum is a day without sunshine!"

The front door to the outer office opened. Shannon quickly rose to her feet and straighten out her clothes before going out to greet the visitor. Rockie yanked his pants back up and pretended to talk on his phone. A few minutes later, Shannon reentered his office following the visitor in. She hadn't noticed the couple of white cum droplets beneath her full plump lips. "Rockie. This is Ms. Cheryl Landon. She has a concern regarding the death of her sister."

"Hello Ms. Landon." Rockie stood up and went around his desk to greet and shake hands with her. "Please take a seat. How can I help?"

"Oh Mr. Ishii. I hope you can." The blond buxom beauty said. Her accent told Rockie she was from the U.K. Maybe from or around Birmingham.

Rockie perched his butt against the front of his desk while trying to listen intently to his perspective new client. She didn't make it easy. Her long blond hair framed a very pretty face with blue eyes and plump lips. Her hair cascaded down over her ample, on display breasts. The tight outfit she wore did little to hide her curvaceous figure. He managed to see up under her short skirt and at her smooth shapely legs as she crossed them.

Even with just having cum, Rockie could feel himself reacting as he listened to Ms. Landon's recount.

"So if I can reiterate." Rockie said moving back behind his desk more to hide his tenting pants than to take notes. "Your sister, Amanda died a couple of weeks ago and it seemed suspicious to you. The coroner's report indicated asphyxia but there was no reason or rhyme or crime that they could determine. Kris McKillup her husband and your brother-in-law survived but seemed to be not so sincere in his grief."

"I know it sounds crazy but I just can feel something is not right about this." Sobbed Ms. Landon. She begged. "Please. Please can you look into it? Please."

"Ms. Landon, to be honest, I don't see anything odd but it won't hurt to give it a look if it eases your concern." Rockie admitted. "Shannon will explain our rates to you and if you agree, she'll have you sign some papers."

"Oh thank you Mr. Ishii!" Smiled the relieved sister. "It will give me a better peace of mind knowing one way or the other for sure."

"No problem, Ms. Landon." He rose to my feet and walked around his desk. He still had a bit of a protrusion in his pants. "And please call me Rockie."

"Okay, Rockie." The blond returned a mischievous grin. As she uncrossed her legs to rise, she made sure to lift her knee up a little higher than would be normal ensuring the P.I. could see her red panties. "Only if you call me, Cheryl."

She suddenly wrapped her arms around Rockie's neck and planted a wet fat kiss right on his lips. Her body press hard to his, she could feel his penis poke against her.

The private investigator could hear the two women in the lobby.

"He's so cute! How can you stand not jumping his bone!" Said one in an English accent. "And I could feel how big he was when I gave him a hug."

"Yeah, I know! Eh?" Shannon answered. "He's always amazingly hard and ready. I had just sucked him off before you arrived and I bet he's hard again isn't he?"

The two of them laughed.

After Cheryl Landon had left, Shannon brought the signed contract to Rockie to view and approve. She laid the paperwork in front of him making sure to press and rub her pillowy boobs against his head. She remained there as he looked it over. Shannon rubbed Rockie's nipple through his shirt. His reaction was almost immediate as his large tent pole returned inside his pants.

"Congrats on the new client, Rockie!" Shannon's hand was now in his lap and stroked his erection. "Let's celebrate. Don't let this thing go to waste!"

As Rockie undid his pants, Shannon hiked up her skirt slowly. Rockie always loved the fact Shannon always wore stockings and garters. She had fantastic gams. Her hem was now around her waist as she mounted her boss. The panties she wore were tiny thongs for easy pull-out-of-the-way access. He slipped his uncut, uncovered cock inside her effortlessly as Shannon's bum sat upon his thighs. Shannon was extremely tight for a young, single mother of two. She held the back of his head and asphyxiated his face against her breasts as she repeatedly ground her hips into him. Her proficient pussy pulsated and persuaded Rockie's prick to paint her insides. He surrendered any and all of his remaining cum he had and blasted it into Shannon.

"Oh fuck, Rockie! I can feel you splash my belly with your cum!" Shannon moaned out. "Oh gawd! YES! Of fuck! Uh! Uh! Uhhh...!"

+++

Rockie did some usual background stuff trying to see if there was any motive for Cheryl's suspicion. Amanda's financials seemed to be normal at first glance, but something ticked the back of his brain. In fact, everything he looked at seemed to be normal. Maybe too normal. "Shannon!"

His secretary entered his office already unbuttoning her blouse. "Ready for another consult already?"

"No... Yes... Ah, no!" Rockie was flustered by Shannon's overtness. "I was just about... Oh what the fuck!"

Shannon unzipped Rockie's pants and smiled when she pulled out his hard dick. She positioned his shaft between her big mounds and squeezed them together. As she tit-fucked her boss, Rockie's dick would hit her chin. She bowed her head and took him inside her mouth.

"F...U...C...K...!" Groaned out Rockie. "I'm going to cum!"

Abandoning her sucking, she tit-stroked him harder and faster until he came... And came... And came... Inside her mouth. On her chin. On her neck. Over her breasts.

Shannon arose to her feet and did up her buttons. She didn't bother wiping off any of Rockie's DNA.

"I was about to say..." Rockie started to reiterate. "I'm going to the coroner's office."

+++

Dr. Morrose was the coroner. Rockie knocked on the doctor's slightly ajar door.

"Come in!" Said the female voice inside.

Rockie pushed the door open and entered. His mouth dropped open when he saw the doctor standing in front of her desk; her white lab coat unbuttoned and open. Beneath her coat, the doctor wore only some red panties and a bra.

Dr. Maxine Morrose; Chief Medical Examiner and Coroner. The slim but shapely doc stood about five nine in her red stiletto heels. Her long, flowing red hair framed her pretty face which was perfectly made up. She fluttered her long lashes at Rockie and blew him a kiss with her perfectly painted red pouty lips.

"Shannon called to tell me you were coming." Maxine closed her office door and locked it. "I hope she left something for me!"

Maxine dropped to her knees and undid Rockie's pants. His ridged bone popped straight out at her parted, pursed lips. She grabbed his ass and pulled him into her wet mouth. Slowly she moved her head back and forth taking Rockie's dick all the way down her throat.

"Oh my gawd, Maxi...!" Rockie managed to utter. "I only came... Ooh!"

"And I'm going to make you cum again!" The doctor smiled after she let his prick pop out. Slipping off her white lab coat, she moved to the couch. Slouching back on the soft leather seat, she spread her legs and ripped her panties open. Her cunt was already wet and ready. "Now come and fuck me!"

It drew Rockie in like steel to a magnet. He kicked off his shoes and his pants from around his ankles and then moved between her legs. Maxine wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him into her steaming hot pussy.

Her heels kicked Rockie's ass as he fucked her with his hard, nine incher as he massaged her firm B-cup breasts. Maxine grabbed his head and pulled his lips to hers. Her long tongue invaded deep into his mouth exploring every nook and cranny. Her hips thrusted forward to match Rockie's movements driving him in even deeper and hitting her cervix.

"Oh gawd, Rockie!" Maxine moaned. "I've missed your cock inside me. I lov... Oh gawd! I'm going to... C... U... M...!"

Rockie doubled his efforts. Shannon had desensitized him slightly and he could have lasted longer but he wanted to give Max his load. He could feel her cunt walls contract. "Uh! Max! I'm going to cum... inside... you! UH! UH! UH!"

"Oh yeah, Rockie! Fuck me! I need your cum!" Maxine cried out loudly. "Oh yeah! Oh yeah! F... U... C... K...!"

As Rockie dumped his substantial load into her, Maxine thrashed about uncontrollably like a rag doll being shaken apart. Gurgling sounds came from her throat as she climaxed hard for the first time in many weeks.

+++

"Your report is...?" Started Rockie. "Questionable? Odd? Weird?"

"Mmm... Mmm... Yeah, I know. I... M... M... couldn't find any M... M... reason for why she died that way. Said the coroner letting Rockies cock pop out of her mouth to speak. "It was like she was smothered but I didn't find any fibers or any evidence. M... M... It was like she just couldn't breathe anymore. M... M..."

"Blood analysis shows... Uh! She had some sort of cannabinoid in her blood stream. Could that have... Oh gawd you're good! ...done it?" Rockie queried further.

"No. The amount and potency were not that substantial." Maxine told him as she stroke his wet glistening shaft. She sucked in both of his big balls into her mouth. She moved his thighs over her shoulders and pushed his knees forward a bit. Rockie felt her long tongue lap against his hole as she continued to stroke him. Slowly she pushed it inside fucking his ass hole as she increased her manual manipulations.

Rockie came instantly spraying whatever he managed to replenish onto Maxine's red mane. "Oh gawd! Fuck! Uh! Uh! Uh!"

+++

Rockie drove to the McKillup house. The outside looked nice and cozy with what looked like new picture windows. Kris had moved out; too painful of a reminder of his wife's death he said. Cheryl had given Rockie electronic door lock code she had. Inside, the abandoned house was a bit messy which would be expected from the emergency and police activities.

Rockie looked around the place. He started in the kitchen and found some cannabis CBD oil in one of the cupboard. It was about half full. There was a stack of unopened mail on the counter including some bills. One was from an equipment rental place.

In the bathroom, things looked normal but on closer inspection he found some prescription anti-pain medication for Amanda, but doubts it was strong enough to cause her death. He took a picture and sent a copy to Maxine. "Maybe the combination of the pills and oils caused the death."

In the bedroom, the bed was unmade. The bed was shifted and the covers were strewn. "Seems normal but there's something odd feeling about..."

Rockie looked around some more. The room was recently painted, he estimated within the past six months. It looked like rather than masking the floor quarter rounds, they were removed. He noticed the air vents had some strange marks on it. "Looks like glue or something." He took a picture.

On his way out the bedroom, he then noticed the same strange marks on the door and door frame including the bottom and floor. "That's definitely odd." He re-entered the room and took a more careful inspection. The new windows would seal any leaks from outside and beneath the quart rounds was some sort of sealing caulking. If the air vent and door were taped, it would seem like the room was made air tight. "...But there would still be air and it wouldn't be enough to suffocate Amanda."

+++

Rockie needed to go back to the office but was a little reluctant knowing Shannon would still be there. Even with his incredible recover abilities, his groin ached a bit and he really needed to get some investigative work done.

"Bing!" His cell pinged with a text message from Dr. Morrose. "Med and oil combo could cause extreme sleepiness but not the death."

"Curiouser and couriouser!" Rockie thought. He really needed to get back so he thought he could send Shannon on an errand to get her out of the office. "Hi Shannon. I just sent you the name of a rental place. Maybe you can use your talents and find out what Kris McKillup rented out."

He decided to stop at Duskies' for a drink and ensure Shannon would be out before he got back. Melissa behind the bar poured him a neat double Johnnie Black and placed it in front of him at the far end of the bar. Rockie gulped it down and asked for a refill. As Melissa poured, her other hand was beneath the bar stroking Rockie's cock through his pants. "I really want this inside me!"

Just then the quiet din was broken when four worker types came in. Rockie gave Melissa a questioning look who replied with "new guys just started coming in a couple of days ago. Working on some project down the street."

Rockie stared at one guy who looked a little familiar. Five foot ten, husky build, dark hair and beard. Not the brightest looking guy either. Rockie pulled out his phone and pulled up a picture of McKillup that Cheryl had sent to him. "Same guy."

Rockie watched the guys down a number of drinks each. McKillup matching them without problems. Joking and laughing, he didn't grieve like someone who just lost his wife. Something else was up and Rockie needed to dig into him a bit more.

+++

Rockie had stayed to observe McKillup at the bar until he left. He tailed the more than slightly inebriated suspect get into his car and drive home. His weaving back and forth made McKillup's Civic easy to follow. But his home wasn't where he and Amanda lived, it was an upscale, low-rise apartment building in the more affluent area of town.

Rockie watched McKillup as he let himself in through the main front door. Rockie was about to go check out the tenancy when he saw McKillup through one of the windows. He was warmly greeted with a huge hug and smooch from an auburn haired hottie. "That will make things a little easier."

Rockie got out of his car and took note of the name on the mailbox before driving back to the office. He was semi glad that Shannon was not there since he really had work to do and didn't need the easy distraction.

"The girl is Lori Taylor. A stripper who worked at the Rail Yard." Rockie said to himself after finding her info on his PC. He accessed her bank records. "She's got a pretty hefty balance. Not sure why she has to work there to make money."

Rockie also accessed McKillup's records. There were huge payments to his credit card; personal verses shared with Amanda. His debit record showed a number of charges paid to "The Yard" which pretty much everyone knew was a pseudonym for "Rail Yard" in order to hide expenses from the company accountant or Canadian Revenue Services.

Rockie also noticed a monthly payment to Mutual Benefits Life Insurance Company Limited; it started seven months ago with the last payment a month and a half ago then nothing. Hacking into MB's database, Rockie found McKillup's policy. He had taken one out on Amanda. It was for a million; two mil if she died before the age of sixty-five. Amanda was forty.

"Well that's motive!" Rockie said to himself aloud. "That's why but I wonder how? And is Lori involved? Maybe time to go visit her work place."

+++

"The Yard" was a typical dark and dingy place with loud blasting music and a medium sized stage in the back. The atmosphere stunk of beer and sex. Obviously more than just stage dancing went on here. A burly guy stood by the door pretending to be tough.

Rockie asked him. "Hey! How you doing? Is Lori working today?"

"Ain't no Lori working here." Answered the bouncer. He offered no other information.

Rockie took a seat at the bar and ordered a beer as he eyed the half dozen dancer parading around in their ultra-high heeled CFM shoes. As he sucked on the long neck, one of the girls came up to him. She placed a hand on his thigh; her thumb "accidentally" brushed against his shaft. Her eyes widened as she traced his cock from his base to the end. Even flaccid, it was pretty big.

"Hi. I'm Lindsey." The smiling, pretty blond introduced herself to him.

"Rockie. Nice to meet you." He answered.

"And who's your friend here?" Lindsey slued her thumb and finger up and down his growing erection. "I think he's growing on me. Maybe he'd like to come out and play a bit."

"Maybe." Rockie needed some information first. "Maybe if you tell me something. Does a girl named Lori work here? Lori Taylor."

The rubbing suddenly paused before recommencing. Lindsey looked around, then moved her mouth closer to Rockie's ear. "Yes, but here she goes by Toni."

"Do you know her well? I'd like to ask you a few questions about her." Rockie whispered back.

Lindsey looked around again. "Take me to one of the VIP rooms. They are more secluded and it will be easier to talk."

The VIP room was also dimly light. The loud, blaring music was a bit more muted. The seating were couches rather than hard backed chairs like in the bar area. Lindsey pointed to one of the sofas. Rockie sat down and nearly sank to the floor due to the lack of support left in the cushions. Lindsey straddled Rockie's lap. She could feel his meat press between her thighs.

"The VIP is a bit more quiet but they still monitor what is going on." Lindsey explained. "I got to give you a lap dance or they will think it is suspicious."

The music started; Lindsey started too. She wrapped her arms around Rockie's neck and pretended to nuzzle his neck. She whispered. "Yeah, Toni works here. She's a bit of a dom. All the guys that come in to see her, she treats like her bitches. They all pay homage I.E. money to her... Large money."

Lindsey reached around and unhooked her bra. She leaned forward and stuck her nipple into Rockie's mouth. Automatically, Rockie started sucking on it. Left, then right then left. If this was an act it was pretty good as it seemed to really turn Lindsey on.

"How well do you know her? Is one of her bitches named Kris McKiIlup?" Rockie quizzed the grinding dancer between tits.

"Not well, but she brags about her customers all the time." Lindsey started to pant. "None of the girls here like her much. She keeps telling everyone how much they give her and how much she doesn't put out. Yeah, she bragged about one of her bitches named Kris. Tall. Dark hair with a beard. He seems to be really sucked in by her. Comes often and spends a lot of bucks here."

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers
12