Private Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You must've," Iva asserted.

Jack pushed Iva away and stood. "Get dressed and get out, I don't know what game your playing and I don't want to know. This is the end of the line for you, sister."

"Listen up, Jack Cassidy, and listen good, real good," Iva said as she collected her garments. "There's something going on here, bigger than you, bigger than me, see. If you knew what was good for you, you'd stay clear, stop protecting Sherman and live to see another day."

"If I knew what was good for me, you wouldn't be here right now."

Iva straightened her dress; flung the door open and stormed down the corridor. When she reached her compartment, she opened the door to discover a young woman bound by ankles and wrists. A gag prevented the girl from screaming. Sitting in the room was Raymond.

"I got no where with the dick," Iva confessed as she stepped over the prone young woman on the floor to set herself next to Raymond.

"That is quite all right, my pet, we have our cheese right here. Meet Sherman's girlfriend, Shelly."

"How'd a wimp like Sherman score a pretty dish like her?" Iva asked as she knelt next to Shelly. She pulled Shelly's head up by the chin and looked her over. Shelly's make-up ran with her tears of fear. A bright red mark showed where Raymond had to strike her. Shelly was obviously a fighter. Iva traced the path of one of Shelly's tears down to Shelly's chin with her fingernail. "Can I have her for a while?"

Raymond smiled. "Sure, toots, just don't do too much damage. She's supposed to be a bargaining chippy."

Iva stroked Shelly's black stocking covered leg. Iva, while upset over botching her attempt to get at Sherman through Jack, was still aroused from her encounter with the dick. Iva ran her hand all the way up Shelly's leg, lifting the skirt and slip to Shelly's waist. Shelly wore light pink tap pants. Iva savored the feel of Shelly's pert round ass beneath the satiny fabric. Shelly squirmed, uncomfortable with the attention from her captor's girlfriend. Iva slapped Shelly's ass and gave a firm command, "Stop your wiggling, you little bitch."

Iva slapped Shelly's ass again and then slid her hand up the leg of Shelly's underwear. Iva's fingers gently felt Shelly's nether lips, following them to Shelly's asshole. Iva gently probed Shelly's sphincter, which tightened each time it was touched.

A knock at the door broke the moment. Raymond let Knuckles into the room. Iva looked up at the muscled man and smiled. Raymond explained, "She's going to have a little fun, sit back and watch."

"Not so quick, I need him for a moment," Iva responded. "Knuckles, I need you to lift her up and hook her hand to the coathook."

Knuckled picked up Shelly and did as Iva asked, hooking Shelly's bound hands on the coathook which barely let Shelly keep her toes on the floor.

With a swift motion, Iva tore away Shelly's blouse. Shelly struggled some and Iva slapped her face. Shelly tried to swing her bound feet out at Iva, which Iva easily avoided and reciprocated by seizing one of Shelly's breasts, first squeezing it, and them slapping it several times. This continued for awhile, with Iva exploring Shelly's body and punishing any sign of struggle.

The two men watched the two women with fascination. Finally, Iva placed her hand on Shelly's throat. "Listen, you little whore, I'm removing your gag, but if you make any noise, I'm going to choke the life right out of you? Do you understand?"

Shelly couldn't respond, but Iva still pulled the gag out of her mouth. Shelly breathed in, contemplating whether or not to scream, but Iva stopped her with a kiss. Shelly did try to turn her head but Iva clamped down on her throat with her hand. Iva could feel Shelly's gulping from fear and excitement.

After kissing, Iva turned to Knuckles. "Pull her down from there and make her suck your huge black cock."

Shelly attempted to struggle a bit more, barely able to squeak out a "No" before Iva's hand choked her into silence.

Knuckles smiled and took Shelly down, forcing her to her knees. Iva knelt next to her and held her head as Knuckles undid his trousers and pulled out his hefty member. Shelly struggled against Iva when she saw how long Kuckle's cock was, and it wasn't even hard yet.

"Give me some sweetness, bitch." Knuckles said as he stroked his cock a few times and pushed the tip against Shelly's lips. Iva wrapped her soft hand around his black cock and forced Shelly's mouth open with the other.

"If you bite, you'll be dead, got it, honey?" Iva threatened.

Knuckles began pumping his hips slowly, sliding just the first two inches of his 11 inch dick into Shelly's mouth. Shelly's lips were barely touching Knuckle's flesh. Iva grabbed Shelly's bound hands and lifted them in a firm swift motion. Shelly found herself thrust forward with more and more of Knuckle's cock sliding into her mouth. She almost gagged but caught herself just as Knuckle's cock plunged all the way into her throat.

Knuckles savored the feeling of deep throating the little bitch. "Oh, that's right, you little bird, I'm going to coat your throat with my cum. I'll bet you never had a big black cock like this in you before, probably tear you in half."

Iva watched with increasing lust and fascination. "Do it, Knuckles, feed her your cum."

Iva cupped Knuckle's large balls and began to massage them. Knuckles grabbed Shelly's head with one hand and thrust his cock all the way into her mouth. "Oh fuck, yeah, suck it bitch, suck it you fucking bitch!"

Shelly could feel the cum explode in her mouth. It was hot and thick. It filled her mouth and trickled down her chin. Before she could make any effort to spit it out as Knuckles withdrew, Iva grabbed Shelly's jaw and held it closed. "Swallow, swallow his cum!" Iva commanded.

Shelly gulped what she could down her throat. Iva leaned around and began licking the cum off Shelly's chin. Iva looked up at Raymond with a lusty smile before thrusting her tongue into Shelly's mouth.

Raymond stood and moved behind Iva. "Suck her cunt, Iva, let me see you lick her out. And I can fuck that sweet tender ass of yours."

Raymond undid his trousers and Iva adjusted Shelly. Shelly's cunt was dripping wet. Shelly may be afraid, but the action was making her very hot, and as Iva could see, very wet.

Raymond lifted Iva's dress and pulled down her panties. Iva leaned into Shelly's crotch and began sucking at Shelly's lips.

Raymond primed Iva's ass with his finger and grinned at Knuckles, "Ain't this the life?"

Shelly moaned as Iva's fingers caressed her throbbing clit.

Iva braced herself as Raymond slide his hard cock into her tight ass. As soon as he found his rhythm, Iva returned to sucking Shelly's dripping pussy.

Shelly couldn't help herself. Iva's tongue felt so good. The orgasm was building and she couldn't stop herself. The sound of Iva being fucked wasn't helping either. Raymond's moans of pleasure coupled with Iva's was intoxicatingly erotic. Shelly couldn't stop, the orgasm was coming.

Iva listened to Shelly's scream of pleasure just as her own orgasm swelled. Iva fingered her clit just enough to guarantee Ray's fucking would bring her to climax. Ray pulled out of Iva's ass just as his cum streamed from his cock. The white fluid splattered across Iva's smooth butt and asshole. Ray stumbled back a bit from the exertion.

Iva crawled up the length of Shelly. "Clean my ass with your tongue," Iva commanded.

Shelly didn't even hesitate. Her tongue began licking away Ray's cum. It wasn't long before Shelly had her tongue as deep as it could go into Iva's ass.

Sherman returned to the room feeling very relaxed, but still nervous over the fact that Raymond was on the train. When he opened the door, Jack as seated on a bunk, smoking a cigarette. Jack glanced up at Sherman with a stony look. "Bad news, Sherman."

"W-what?" Sherman stammered.

"Raymond the Tooth is on the train," Jack started to say.

"I know," interrupted Sherman.

"You don't know the whole story, Sherm. He's got Shelly."

"What! My god!" Sherman's hyper nervous state returned as he began to pace in the very small compartment. "You, you've got to help me, Jack, you've just got to."

"I will." Jack said coldly. "They want you to meet them in the luggage car in two hours. They say if you come to them, they'll let Shelly go. So here's what we are going to do. . . "

The baggage car was the last car in the train. Sherman walked through the narrow corridors until he reached the door leading to that final car. He could see the lock had been busted. Sherman glanced at his watch, took a deep breath and slid the door open. Immediately he could see three people. Shelly was seated on top of a stack of luggage, a gag in her mouth, her arms and legs tied. Knuckles, Raymond's muscle, stood nearby with a gun aimed in Shelly's general direction. Raymond stood on the other side of Knuckles.

"Glad you could make it, Shermy." Raymond said snidely.

"I'm here, let her go," Sherman pleaded.

"Not so quickly, Sherman. I think you may have blabbed about some of my private business. I think I need to keep Shelly as an insurance policy."

Sherman could feel the sweat bead up on his forehead. His eyes darted to the back of the luggage car just as the rear door slide open and Jack Cassidy swung in from the roof of the train. Knuckles was startled by the unexpected entrance and turned to face Jack. Sherman grabbed a nearby bag and heaved it at Raymond.

Jack swung at Knuckles with all his might, slugging the giant in the gut. The punch knocked Knuckles back, send the gun clattering out of his hand. Jack was about ready to follow up with another punch when Knuckles dove forward sending several rapid fire jabs at Jack's face.

Raymond dodged another bag thrown by Sherman and went for the gun. Sherman rushed Raymond, tackling him to the ground before he could reach the gun. An intense rage surged through Sherman as all the tension and nervousness broke inside him. He fought desperately as only a man who is fighting for the life of the woman he loved could.

Jack stumbled back as the ex-boxer threw punch after punch. With each punch, Jack could feel a new level of pain. Summoning the last remains of his strength, Jack dodged to the side of Knuckles. Knuckle was caught off balance, giving Jack enough time to throw one last punch, hitting the large man square in the jaw. Knuckles dropped, just like he did in the title fight. Jack looked stunned as Knuckles lay sprawled on the floor. "I guess he didn't throw the fight," Jack said to the prone body before turning his attention to Raymond and Sherman. Their wrestling on the floor had taken them further from the gun. That was when Iva entered the car and scooped up the gun.

"All right, everyone just stay put," Iva said menacingly. She moved the gun between Jack and Sherman. "You two, up against the wall." When they didn't move immediately, Iva aimed the gun steadily at Shelly and cocked it. "Do it or the broad dies!"

Iva didn't notice the figure moving up behind her. A make-up case came crashing down on Iva shoulder. The gun went off. Iva fell to the ground. Sherman rushed to Shelly and Jack looked with a wide smile at Carmen, as she held the case firmly in both hands.

Sherman untied Shelly and the two held each other.

"Did you need some help, Jack?" Carmen asked coyly.

With long strides Jack approached Carmen and wrapped his large arms around her slender frame. "You bet I do, toots." Jack planted his lips against hers and they kissed into the night.

12