Private, Don't Look Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let her continue.

"When we initially got no response from our initial picture posting, we raised the ante so-to-speak with the videos and more photos. We also talked with you about naughty photos on hacked Internet cloud accounts. Finally you posted your own exhibitionist photos using the same folder names and we knew you were watching us. That was so thrilling. We loved being exhibitionist for you, and then to see your response photos. That night we fucked like rabbits. I didn't know it but Kim had a new strap-on with a larger dildo. She fucked me so hard that night I could hardly walk the next day."

At this point I knew that Erica was about to drop the emotional bomb on me. I still didn't know why she started the evening by apologizing to me, but I felt that she was close to explaining that point. Her story was so very erotic. My cock was throbbing so hard that I couldn't tell if I was just leaking pre-cum or actually having small ejaculations of cum. I knew my briefs were getting really wet.

I stopped her. "Erica, this is the most erotic story I have ever heard. I think you have caused me to ejaculate in my pants. I am so aroused knowing that you want to fuck my cock, and I definitely want to have sex with you. But I know that is not happening tonight, it is not happening without your real lover, Kim, being involved. And it may never happen. I don't want to do anything that might break-up the relationship between you and Kim. I know how important that love is to both of you. And I fully respect that. And I want to continue to be her big brother, and a big brother figure to you. You came here tonight very upset and apologizing for some reason. What is the problem?"

Erica looked at me in a very understanding way. She nodded her head and tried to smile.

"Thank you Charlie for being so understanding. You know that both Kim and I love you as a big brother and never want to harm that relationship. A few weeks ago both of us were all excited about the prospects of enjoying a fabulous 3-some sexual encounter, something to fulfill a sexual fantasy that both of us have, and we hoped you also would want. But Kim has developed fears that you would be turned off by the incestuous nature of such an encounter. She thinks she has gone too far already with our last video, and she is afraid that she has lost you forever. And you are her last relative."

I was stunned! I turned to Erica and took the glass of wine from her hand and set it on the end table. Turning back to her, I took her hands into my hands and stared directly into her eyes.

"Is that what this visit was all about? Kim getting cold feet? I thought you came here to tell me that the two of you were just pranking me and that none of the pics or video were real."

Erica's eyes flashed open at my words and she shook her head 'No'.

I continued, "I too have thought, at considerable length, about the incestuous nature of such an encounter. I have resolved that there is no problem. We are not blood relatives, we are both consenting adults, and I don't believe that any of the three of us will judge each other negatively. No one else needs to know. I have also wondered if the proposed 3-some was only your fantasy and that by helping you fulfill that fantasy, I might be causing damage to your relationship with Kim. But that is for you and Kim to be honest with each other, and with me about."

"Is that honestly how you feel?" she asked me. The look in her eyes was both questioning me, and hopeful at the same time.

"Absolutely! I have thought about this a lot. You are both so beautiful, sexy and desirable. Any red-blooded male would be crazy to not jump at the opportunity to join you in a 3-way sexual encounter. And I am even more honored to be asked to fulfill your sexual fantasies. Can you please communicate that to Kim? Do the three of us need to discuss this more?"

Erica smiled at me. Her eyes were becoming wet with tears of joy. She leaned over into me and gave me a big hug, pressing her large tits into my chest. Damn, that felt good. Then she backed off a bit and gave me the biggest kiss. I could feel the love in that kiss. And her lips were as tender and sweet as I had imagined. For a moment I thought I might have sex with her right now, right here.

Unfortunately, she suddenly broke our kiss, stood and picked up her purse.

"I need to go tell Kim the great news."

"Will I see you on Sunday?" I asked.

"Oh definitely yes." She started to head out the door and then stopped and turned back towards me. "And don't worry about condoms. We are both on the Pill. It helps control our PMS and helps keep our skin clear. Also, that was the added benefit of selecting you. We pretty much knew your past and that you were 'clean and safe.' "

And just that quickly, Erica was gone. It hit me that the last barrier to our sexual 3-way had been removed and it was likely our next get together would be very different, and full of sex. I had difficulty sleeping that night while I thought about having sexual relations with Erica and with Kim. My cock was so hard and ached so much. I masturbated three times that night thinking about having an erotic three-way encounter with those two sexy vixens. No longer did I have any qualms about fucking either or both of them.

to be continued

12