Private, Don't Look Ch. 03

Story Info
Sex with my sister, and her lesbian lover.
9k words
4.75
80.5k
78

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,085 Followers

Author's Notes: Please read Chapters 1 & 2 before reading Chapter 3. This story involves elements of incest (step-siblings), lesbianism, group sex, and exhibitionism/voyeurism. If any of these turn you off, please look elsewhere for a story to read. I would like to thank sexy_skittles for her editing assistance.

++++++

Two days after my meeting with Erica, I received a text message from my step-sister, Kim:

"The usual time Sunday?
Shall we bring anything?"

My immediate thought was that this was a sign that Erica had shared with Kim the discussion we had Wednesday night and that they both were onboard for a sexual 3-way encounter that would forever change the nature of our relationships. I wasn't sure whether they wanted to start earlier than our usual 5 PM to have more time for our new activities. Maybe I should suggest they bring their toothbrushes and spend the night. But I considered that would be getting ahead of things. Besides, this 3-some might be just a one-time deal to fulfill a fantasy that each of them had.

Our relationship was changing rapidly and I needed to continue walking a tight-rope of playing the role of older, responsible big-brother and substitute parent, and the new role of male lover for a couple of bi-sexual females. I had to keep reminding myself that Kim was not a biological sister, but only a step-sister without any blood relationship. If neither of us considered our interactions as incest, we should be fine. And no one else besides Erica would know. However, I had a while back discussed the evolving situation with my friend Joe, but he told me to go for it. "What's the harm?" he had said to me.

Our usual Sunday gatherings at my home were for dinner and conversation. We frequently began with drinks, either wine or margaritas. The whole thing from start to finish would last three to four hours, and then the girls would return to their campus dorm.

But this week would be different, very different. They had lured me into fulfilling their sexual fantasy of a FFM 3-way. As I had just recently learned, neither of the college juniors had ever had intercourse with a male. Now they both wanted to experience sex with a real male cock. They choose me to be part of their fantasy as I would be an emotionally safe choice. They felt that I wouldn't develop other emotional feelings for either woman, and neither of them would develop emotional feelings for me which might lead to complications in their own stable lesbian relationship.

I decided that my text reply would include another event, should they choose to accept.

"Come between 2 & 3.
Bring swim suits.
Frozen strawberry margaritas, dinner
and other activities to follow."

She quickly responded:

K ;-)"

This new relationship was initiated by Kim and Erica by their posting photos and videos on Kim's cloud account, knowing that I had her username and password to access that account, and then leaving hints that I shouldn't go there to view her naughty photos. This, of course, made me go look. Eventually I was regularly checking the 'Private / Don't Look' subfolder for newly posted material. And they were leaving photos and videos intentionally for me, even talking to me in some of the videos.

Now that they had me hooked by their scheme and we were scheduling our 3-way encounter, I wondered if it was necessary for me to check her cloud account again. I figured it wouldn't hurt, and I did enjoy viewing their naughty photos and videos.

On Friday night I logged in to my step-sister's cloud account. I was pleasantly surprised to find some new photos in her 'Private / Don't Look' folder. The photos were of Kim and Erica, scantily dressed in their new lacy underwear and holding up signs that read 'See you Sunday @2' and 'Can't wait'. I smiled while my cock throbbed. These girls knew how to get to me.

++++++

Sunday mornings were my usual time for doing laundry and putting out fresh linens. I made sure the hall and master bathrooms had fresh bath towels, hand towels, soap, shampoo, and hair conditioner. I put clean sheets on my bed while thinking about what may happen there later in the day. My cock stayed at about a 6 on the 1-10 hardness scale all morning long.

I put a brisket on low heat on the grill to be ready for dinner later that day. And I made a double batch of frozen strawberry margaritas and put those in the freezer. I knew these had plenty of tequila and would not freeze hard, but would stay smooth and servable all the day. The margaritas would also calm our nerves about our new encounter. Early in the afternoon I put on my swim trunks and a t-shirt.

Just after 2 PM my doorbell rang. Unusual I thought, they always just let themselves in. I walked towards the front door just as it opened and in flowed Erica and Kim. They were both dressed in Daisy Dukes cut-off jeans and crop-top t-shirts with exposed midriffs. Wow! They were smoking hot!

Erica walked right up to me, threw her arms around me in a big hug pressing her voluptuous breasts against me, and gave me a lip-lock kiss and her tongue thrust into my mouth. After a few moments we broke our kiss and I took a deep breath of air. Before I could say 'Wow', Kim gave me a similar tit-pressing hug and lip locking kiss with full tongue action. This was some serious heat. At the moment I was stunned by their actions and gave no thought to the fact that this was my step-sister kissing me this way.

"So glad to see you." Was all I could fumble out of my mouth. Kim and Erica were very energetic and happy, almost giddy. 'I can see this is going to be a lot of fun.' I thought to myself.

"Did you bring your swimsuits for the pool?" I asked as we walked towards the back of the house.

"Right here!" replied Kim while holding up a small bag. To me the bag appeared too small to contain two swim suits, but that just meant the suits were skimpy and wouldn't cover much. My cock twitched. I could see that I was going to have problems containing that in my trunks.

"Why don't both of you change while I pour us some drinks? You can change in either the guest room, or my room. And you won't need to take towels outside. I already have plenty of towels out by the pool."

Without replying the two girls bounced down the hallway, giggling along the way. I noticed they went to the end of the hall, where the door led to my bedroom. My cock twitched again while I thought of the two women changing clothes, and momentarily getting naked in my bedroom.

I took the first container of frozen strawberry margaritas out of the freezer and poured three drinks into large acrylic margarita glasses. These party glasses were safe to have out by the pool, they looked great, and they held a large amount of the slushy concoction. I placed these on a tray and took them out to the pool-side table. The table umbrella would shade the drinks so they wouldn't melt too quickly. I removed my own shirt and threw it over the back of a chair. Then I placed pool towels on three of the chaise loungers.

By this time the girls had changed and they walked outside to join me by the pool. They were both stunning in their skimpy bikinis. Kim, a redhead, wore a fire red suit while Erica, a blonde, wore a bright yellow suit. They were both practically busting out of the tops. They looked fabulous. I had seen both naked in photos and videos, but this was the first I had seen them wearing so little, live in person. I could feel my arousal rising, as was my cock in my trunks.

I handed a drink to each of them and then picked up my own glass. "To a great ending of a great summer." I said while I raised my glass with the corny toast.

"To sex with a real cock!" said Erica energetically.

Kim quickly followed with a shout, "Times two!"

I choked on their forthrightness. Recovering quickly I added, "To getting laid!" and I tipped my glass and took a large drink. So much for my thoughts on seduction and foreplay.

"We need to talk." I tried to regain composure and control of the discussion.

"No. We need to get wet." Erica said while she grabbed my glass out of my hand while Kim shoved me backwards into the pool creating a big splash. The girls squealed and giggled. They sat all three drinks on the edge of the pool and then they both jumped in to join me. Two more splashes. Just like little children, we were playing in the pool, splashing, frolicking, laughing, and having a great time.

The late summer pool water was a bit cool which actually felt good against the heat of the sun. The cool water also softened my erection which had been growing ever since the girls arrived. It was obvious that the girls had definite plans for me. Very quickly they were each at my side fondling me and kissing on me. I had never been in a 3-some and was inexperienced in dealing with two hot babes attacking me at the same time. I quickly knew that they were going to have their way, and maybe that wasn't a bad thing for me. I should just go with the flow and enjoy the ride.

Soon I realized that I was not the only subject of attention for all the hands at play below the surface of the water. Kim and Erica each had one hand on me and the other on their roommate, a breast squeeze here and an ass grab there. And soon the two lovely ladies were passionately kissing each other while all three of us held a tight embrace. Someone, I wasn't sure who, had a hand on my cock and was fondling me. This was moving along much faster than I had anticipated.

I somehow managed to free myself a bit from their clutches, I backed up to the side of the pool and grab my drink. Yes, a cold, strong drink was exactly what I needed. The girls soon joined me in drinking the refreshing margaritas. Those slightly sweet, slushy concoctions were going down easy that day.

"I thought there might be some awkwardness today. It appears that both of you are primed and eager." I finally managed to steer the conversation.

"Charlie, you know that we have been eager for this for several weeks."

"We know what we want and we are excited that this day has finally come."

The girls alternated talking, as if both were of one mind.

"We are so looking forward to losing our 'cock virginity' and we are so happy that you are willing to do this for us."

Most every guy dreams of taking the cherry of a virgin, and I was soon to be the first to slowly sink a cock into these two very tight, very wet virgin holes. My cock was growing and aching again. I knew that in one fashion they were not real virgins as they had both experienced sex with dildos. But neither had been fucked with a real cock attached to a real male. The thought of being the first for both of them was very arousing.

"And so happy that we get to experience this together with our lover." Kim and Erica were holding hands and staring into each other's eyes. They leaned together right in front of me and kissed. Their love for each other was obviously very strong.

"Are there any boundaries I need to know about?" I asked for obvious reasons.

"We are to equally share the experience today."

"And both of us get the same treatment, the same experiences and pleasure with you."

"Yes, don't hold back from either one of us."

I still wondered whether this was a one-time thing, or it might happen again. But I figured that was a discussion for another time. I shouldn't think past today, until today had happened.

As the girls sipped on their margaritas, a naughty thought crossed my mind. Looking at their fabulous figures and ample breasts, I wondered how similar or different they would feel. I had never had a side-by-side comparison of two girls. I set down my empty glass and dropped my hands below the surface of the water. Then I brought them up, one on Kim's left breast and the other on Erica's right breast. This elicited a moan from each of them. I fondled both of them for a few moments, smiled at them and said, "Side by side comparison. They appear very similar to me."

This immediately started a storm of;

"Absolutely not!"

"Mine are larger."

"Mine are firmer," and

"I have larger nipples!"

"How about if I pour everyone another drink?" I asked without waiting for a response. I hoisted myself up onto the side of the pool, wrapped a towel around my wet swim trunks, collected the three empty glasses and took them and the tray back inside. 'Wow' I thought 'I need to remember to be careful what I say around these two.'

I refilled the glasses, killing the first container of margaritas, and then used the tray to take these fresh drinks out to the pool. I set the drinks down by the girls and each picked one up and drank some more. They were clearly enjoying the drinks and I hoped the tequila would break down any remaining hesitations they may have about our activities later that day. Not that it appeared that any hesitation remained at this time.

I remembered that I still had the brisket on the grill and I wasn't sure of our schedule for the rest of the day. I decided to take the meat off the grill and leave it wrapped in foil to keep it warm and moist. It would not be the only thing I wanted warm and moist. Once the meat was put away for dinner, I returned to the patio, allowing my towel to drop off of me.

The girls had gotten out of the pool, dried off with towels, and they were now lying down on the chaise loungers catching some sun. While the temperatures had dropped a bit as we moved out of summer towards fall, it was still in the 90's. And the bright sun on a clear day could still give quite a sunburn.

"Don't you want some sunscreen? I would hate for either of you to get a sunburn. I have some lotion in the cabinet." I walked over to the cabinet to retrieve what suntan lotions and oils I had remaining.

"This may be our last sun tan of the season." Kim said with a bit of disappointment in her voice.

"We should make it a good lasting tan, don't you think?" replied Erica

"You know I hate tan lines. What you think?" said Kim as she started to remove her top.

Obviously they had no problem getting undressed in front of me. After all the photos and videos they posted for me to view, I had seen it all. And I do mean ALL of each of them. I just hadn't seen then naked live and in person. My cock was twitching again. They both removed their skimpy tops and tossed them on the patio. Then as I watched, they looked at each other, smiled, nodded their heads and immediately began to remove their bikini bottoms.

My cock hit a 7 or 8 on the 1-10 scale, and both Kim and Erica saw the bulge in my trunks.

"This IS going to be a fun day." Erica said with a giggle.

I stepped forward and offered the selection of lotions and oils I had. Erica quickly grabbed a bottle of tanning oil, told Kim to lie down. Kim lay down on her front side on one of the chaise lounges as Erica sat on the side of the next lounge. Erica began to apply some oil to Kim's backside. I froze as I watched Erica run her hands over Kim's shoulders and back. Erica took a longer time rubbing the oil onto Kim's ass and the back of her thighs. She even worked her hands between Kim's legs, which Kim spread open a bit more for her.

Erica looked over her shoulder at me and said "Charlie, you could help by applying some oil on my back." Kim protested that she wanted to put oil on Erica to which Erica responded by leaning over and giving Kim a big luscious kiss and then told her, "Lover, you get to do my front."

I put some tanning oil on my hands and began rubbing the oil onto Erica's shoulders and back. By the time I got down to her waist, Erica was finished with Kim's backside. Kim sat up and took the bottle of oil and pushed Erica down onto her front side. Then Kim and I started on Erica's backside from the waist down, Kim on one side, and I from the other side. Kim quickly got her hand between Erica's legs and kept it there quite a while. As Kim had done earlier, Erica spread her legs for Kim, to allow her easier access.

I was overwhelmed by the visions in front of me. Here were two nude goddesses sensually spreading oil on to each other's bodies. Erica's fabulous ass was in my hands, or at least her left butt cheek. Kim was working her fingers between Erica's legs, obviously giving her some added pleasure, and I had a close view of Kim's beautiful breasts swaying right in front of me. At this point it didn't occur to me that she was my step-sister. Now she was just one of a pair of goddesses of love.

My cock was back at a 8 on that 1-10 hardness scale and I knew I was leaking pre-cum. I hoped that my trunks were still wet enough from my time in the pool so that there would not be a noticeable spot. But then I saw Kim staring at my lap, presumably at the obvious bulge. She looked up into my eyes, smiled, and then ran her tongue along her lips. My cock throbbed again, producing another small spurt of pre-cum. Kim reached over and grabbed my cock through my trunks and gave it a gentle squeeze. I moaned.

"You know that will be my first real cock, don't you?" Kim asked while looking very seductively into my eyes. "I am so glad you will be my first. I understand that Erica told you that we both had a crush on you many years ago. I have actually had a crush on you all along. Today will be the fulfillment of a very long held fantasy."

My cock was throbbing and I knew she could feel it.

"Careful or that may explode right now." I mentioned.

By this point Erica was paying attention to our conversation. She sat up, breaking the contact between Kim's hand and my cock. "We cannot have any premature explosions around here. We need to save whatever he's got for our cunts."

I stood up and told the girls, "Well, before I do explode too soon, we need to slow this down." I knew this sounded crazy as any horny male would have nailed these two beauties poolside, but I sure as hell wasn't in my right mind. This was every man's dream and I just wanted this experience to last as long as possible. "I'm going inside to cool off and finish the preparations for dinner. You two enjoy the sun for another hour or so, but don't either of you allow the other to get burnt. I may have to spank you."

"Is that a threat, or a promise?" Erica replied in a very sultry voice. Another throb in my pants, and the wet spot got a bit larger.

++++++

When I got inside, I could tell that I was grungy from the pool and then sweating in the hot sun. So I took a quick shower and cleaned myself the best I could for the ladies, and our later activities. I dressed simply in some loose running shorts with an elastic waistband and a short sleeve summer shirt. No underwear. If I spotted anymore, it would be clearly visible. But I think the girls liked seeing my body react to their sexual teasing. This was new to them, and they were having fun with me as their first boy toy. And I didn't want to disappoint them.

As for dinner, in addition to the slow cooked brisket, I prepared coleslaw and Pacific style Spanish rice. I still had two more rounds of the frozen strawberry margaritas for dinner and after. Everyone should be loose and carefree tonight.

While working in the kitchen, I could hear laughter and giggles from Kim and Erica outside on the patio. Then I heard a big splash, followed by another splash and knew they were back in the pool. About 20 minutes later they came back inside. They both had a towel wrapped around their body and their swimsuit in their hand. I smiled to myself as I thought about how Joe would love to be here right now. I had spoken with him a while back about the digital interplay, my voyeurism of the photos and videos in Kim's cloud drive, and what teasing exhibitionist Kim and Erica were. Yeah, he would want to be here with us. Maybe sometime down the road he could, depending upon how things developed between me and Kim and Erica.

Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,085 Followers