Private, Don't Look Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,085 Followers

The bedroom was filled with the odor of sex. All of these sights, sounds and smells were causing me to regain arousal and my cock was beginning to twitch. I lay on the bed and watched the lovers bring each other to a shared orgasm. It erupted suddenly and from both at the same time. Their bodies arched, they threw their heads back and screamed while continuing to finger fuck each other. I realized that I had my hand wrapped around my cock which I was stroking. It felt so very good.

As the girls came down from their orgasmic highs, Erica separated herself from Kim, turned around so that we were all oriented with our heads at the same end of the bed, and then Erica lay down between Kim and myself. I was aware of a difference in the body language of the two girls. Kim appeared exhausted, or at least satiated by two rounds of sex and two orgasms. Erica, on the other hand, looked like she had just wetted her sexual appetite and was eager for more. She turned towards me and we began kissing. I felt her hand wrap around my cock and she began stroking me. I grasped her breast with a hand and began kneading her soft bosom.

"Are you ready to fuck me all night?" Erica asked not really expecting an answer. She swung her body over on top of me and in swift motion grabbed my cock and sunk it fully into her needy pussy. I wanted this to last a long time, so I needed to minimize the stimulation she was giving me. I pulled her down on top of me and we kissed, a slow, deep passionate kiss. She continued to hump me at a leisurely pace.

I suspected that the slow fuck was what she wanted. After a long, slow ride, her breathing quickened, her thrusts became stronger, and then I felt her vaginal walls clenching my cock as an orgasm washed through her body.

Erica snuggled her face into my neck, relaxed and just lay on me. I could hear her soft, regular breath as her lips were close to my ear. As she rested, she was putting me to sleep.

Sometime later, possibly hours later, I halfway awoke to the pleasurable sensations of a wet tongue on my cock followed by soft lips sucking me. I knew it had to be Erica and soon she had my cock at a full erection. She slid up my body and began kissing me. She raised her hips up a bit and using a free hand she guided my hard manhood into her wet, wanting, love canal. Then by just rotating her hips up and down, she gently and lovingly fucked me.

My eyes were accustomed to the dark and I could see the shapely form of Kim lying just inches away, apparently sleeping. As I watched her face, she opened an eye and winked at me, a smile on her lips. She reached out her hand and rested it on my arm. I blew her a kiss which she returned to me as she closed her eye, her hand still touching me, feeling the gentle motion of Erika moving on top of me. Quietly Erica and I made love for minutes. Slowly our arousal grew and then we shared another orgasm. Her vaginal clenching my cock, milking my cum into her womb. Erika kissed me once more before lowering her head upon my shoulder and we both feel fast asleep.

The different ways the three of us had sex never seemed to end.

+++++

Our new living arrangement, with the girls living full time in my home, resulted in new discoveries and new sexual experiences.

I soon realized that on those days that I went to work and the girls didn't have classes and stayed home, they were having even more 1-on-1 sex without me. On more than one occasion I came home from work to find the two of them naked in bed and having some form of sexual fun. I always got pulled into those activities. There appeared to be no satiating their sexual desires.

On one particular occasion I was surprised to come home and find Erica fucking Kim doggy style with a strap-on dildo. I had assumed that they were now always coming to me when they needed cock, but apparently I was not always filling their needs.

I silently watched as my two lady lovers proceeded with their sexual activities. I was amazed at how hard Erica was plowing into Kim, and how Kim appeared to enjoy the hard, rough impaling she was receiving. Then Kim turned her head sideways and saw me watching them. Her eyes grew wide and I was fearful that I had interrupted a private sex act. But that was not the case.

"Get naked!" Kim commanded me "and bring that cock of yours over where I can suck it. I want to be DPed."

Erica turned towards me and added "Yeah, she watched a porn video and all she could talk about was being DPed. Get over here and let's do her."

Who was I to deny my two lovers a new sexual experience? So I quickly stripped and knelt in front of Kim where she could suck my cock while Erica continued to slam into her pussy from behind. I must admit that my cock felt the back of her throat with every thrust made by Erica's dildo. I smiled at Erica and she blew me a kiss.

We continued this DP on Kim for quite some time. I was getting very aroused and wasn't sure how all this would end. My question was soon answered when Kim pulled off my cock long enough to say

"Cum in my mouth. Shoot your wad down my throat. Make me your cum slut!" And she quickly swallowed my cock back into her mouth while grasping my balls in her hand.

I was alarmed by the foul language coming from my sister. But I had to admit that it also made me even hornier. I could feel my orgasm coming and I began thrusting my cock into Kim's mouth in unison with Erica's thrust of the strap-on into Kim's cunt. If it was a DP she wanted, she was going to get a good fucking DP. I held Kim's head between my hands, while Erica grabbed Kim's hair and pulled her head back for leverage as she kept thrusting the strap-on into her lover.

My breathing became quicker and sweat was forming on my skin. I could see similar physical changes in both Kim and Erica. There was this constant, harsh movement of sweaty bodies, grunting and groaning as we moved towards another glorious climax.

Kim's fondling of my balls is what eventually sent me over the edge. I threw my head back and screamed "FUCK!! I'm Cumming!" as my balls pumped my hot sticky cum down my sister's throat. Four, five, six blasts of cum shot forth and she swallowed it all, even as her own orgasm hit and her body began to convulse and shudder.

Erica let go of Kim's hair and gave me a high-five. "We got her good, didn't we?" she said more as a statement than a question.

We disengaged from one another. Kim rolled over and lay on the bed, physically and sexually spent. I sat back and just stared at my two roommates in awe of the sex we just had, and what may come next. I watched as Erica removed the strap-on device, dropped it on the bed and then came and sat next to me. We immediately hugged each other and began kissing.

I immediately realized that while Kim and I each had an orgasm, Erica had not, and she was likely horny. I laid her back on the bed and I laid next to her, kissing her and touching her with my hand. I caressed her breasts, and played with her nipples. Our kisses became more passionate as she responded to my affections to her body. My hand wandered down between her legs and found that her lower lips were quite swollen in arousal, and very, very wet. Yes, she was very needy.

My cock had not had time to recover, but I had other ways to pleasure a woman. I slowly moved down her body, planting kisses and licks on her flesh. Erica placed her hands on top of my head and pushed me downward. She was eager for what I intended to do.

"Eat me Charlie. Make me cum." Erica said in no uncertain terms.

I quickly positioned myself between her legs, on my elbows and knees, my mouth upon her pussy. I eagerly began to lick and suck her labia, her clit, and then shoved my tongue into her wet hole. I just loved the texture and taste of an aroused vagina.

I became lost in my attentions to Erica's pussy and her sexual needs, and unaware of anything else about us, including my sister Kim. But soon I felt Kim's hands upon my ass, caressing my cheeks and spreading them apart. She ran a finger up the crack of my ass and over my rosebud, which sent a shiver of sexual excitement through my body. I had previously experience some anal play, mostly while in the shower. On those occasions, a soapy fingertip had entered me and brought me some pleasure.

But this time we were not in the shower, and with my face buried in Erica's crotch, I could not see what Kim was doing behind me. Her finger touch was pleasurable, and I was slowly becoming aroused again.

Then I felt a cool liquid being applied to the crack of my ass. I assumed this was some liquid lube and soon a slippery finger was poking into my anus. I moaned into Erica's pussy as I continued to eagerly eat her. In addition to my tongue, I added two fingers into her tunnel and I explored her sex from the inside out. My fingertips raked over her G-spot, my tongue over her clit, just as I felt a larger intruder at my own backdoor.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed as I realized that Kim was now wearing the strap-on and had the tip of the dildo pressing into my ass.

"Your turn, brother." I heard Kim say as she pushed the dildo deeper into my ass.

I had never experience anal penetration, other that a soapy fingertip, and now my sister was fucking me with a strap-on dildo. It was painful, but also surprisingly arousing at the same time. I was aware that my cock was now hard and leaking pre-cum onto the bed. 'What have I become?' I thought to myself. 'Am I becoming my sister's sex slave?' Maybe I was already, as I had agreed to anything sexual with Kim or Erica. And as Joe had confronted me some time back, 'What's the harm?'

Erica was aware that Kim was now fucking me. She pushed my head out of her crotch, quickly turned around and then scooted underneath me into a '69' position, with me on top, still being fuck in my ass from behind. Erica took my cock into her mouth just as I lowered my face into her sloppy wet crotch and resumed eating her.

The pain from the anal penetration was diminishing as my arousal continued to climb. Now I was aware that my ass and my cock both ached in a sexually stimulating way. I was becoming so distracted in my sexual bliss that I sometimes drifted away from my oral duties upon Erica. She would regain my attention by thrusting her hips upward and shoving her pussy into my face.

My whole face was a sodden mess of her vaginal fluids. All I could taste was her sex, and all I could smell was her sex. The entirety of the feelings, emotions, tastes, and smells made me so incredibly horny that my body screamed for my release. My ball sack drew up, my muscles became tense and my orgasm exploded throughout my body. I threw back my head and screamed again as my cock began pumping jism into Erica's mouth, again, again, and again even as my sister continued to fuck my ass with that strap-on.

Erica's reaction was to lock her lips around my cock and swallow what she could. I knew her mouth was overflowing and my cum was running down her chin and neck. Her orgasm also hit as she began rocking her hips as her pussy spasmed. She squirted right into my face, which surprised me, and also made me spurt more cum out of my cock and into her mouth.

Kim had taken one last plunge of the dildo into my ass and just left it there while Erica and I trembled in our orgasms. After a long moment, she withdrew the dildo and walked towards the bathroom, presumably to clean up.

I rolled off of Erica and lay next to her. Both of us were still panting and recovering from the shock of tremendous orgasms.

"Fucking incredible." was all I could say. Erica, simply smiled back knowingly.

We could hear the sounds of the shower as Kim turned on the water. I helped Erica up and together we stumbled into the bathroom to join Kim in the shower. We all needed to clean up.

"I've never been fucked like that." I told the girls.

"We know." replied Erica.

I realized that both girls were looking at me and each had a sly smile on their face. It hit me.

"You two planned this, didn't you?" I accused them.

"Maybe we did, and maybe we didn't." replied Kim with a gleam in her eye as the two girls began to wash my body.

to be continued

Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,085 Followers
12