Private, Don't Look Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,095 Followers

Erica was obviously enjoying the oral attention given by Kim, but still she pushed Kim's head out of her crotch and spoke to her lover, "Sorry to interrupt, but the pizza will be here soon and I need to put a video on."

Kim backed away and Erica stood and walked over to her laptop connected to the TV. Just as she navigated to the video she wanted to play, the doorbell rang. I got up to answer the door and to get our pizzas.

As I brought the pizzas back to the TV room and set them on the coffee table, I could see that Joe was a bit lost. Maybe the stop-n-start of the sexual activity was a bit unfamiliar. With this group, he would have to get used to it.

"Hey Joe, why don't you get a fresh beer for everyone while I get some paper plates and some napkins?"

Joe appeared eager to help so he jumped up and walked to the refrigerator and returned with four more beers. I set out a stack of paper plates and napkins and everyone dug into dinner just as the video started on the big screen. I smiled when I realized that Erica had selected the same video I had shown them the previous Saturday, the video about the pizza guy becoming the fourth member of the group sex.

Before Joe's visit, I had intentionally not given him many details about our Pizza and Beer sessions. I hadn't mentioned to Joe that we watched porn videos while eating and drinking. I was never quite sure what would transpire, so I had decided to just let Joe experience it, whatever 'It' was. I felt confident that the girls would make sure Joe had a fabulous time. And Kim and Erica appeared to have the same idea.

When the porn video started, it definitely caught Joe's attention. I suspected that he was very surprised by the selection of porn. The rest of us continued to eat our pizza and drink our beer like this was a common thing to do, and for three of us it actually was a weekly activity. And for three of us, we knew this video was about a 3-some that became a 4-some, a situation very similar to our own.

I could tell that Joe was getting rather aroused by the activities. And that was before what Kim and Erica did next. As the video focused on the two women making out and getting sexual with each other, Kim and Erica began to mimic the scenes in the video. Initially just kissing, then fondling, and eventually stripping off their clothes and arousing each with mouths on the other's breast and fingers in the other's pussy. For a short time Joe tried to watch the video, and the girls. Eventually he gave up on the video and just watched the girls, who were sharing the sofa with him. He was becoming quite uncomfortable and kept adjusting his growing member inside his pants. And he was totally unaware that I was mimicking the role of the first male in the video and that I had also stripped naked and was stroking my erect cock.

The video shifted to a scene that Kim, Erica, and I had quickly come to love. Kim was sitting on the sofa, her butt on the edge and her legs splayed open. Erica had positioned herself on her hands and knees, between Kim's legs and began to eat Kim's pussy. I moved over behind Erica, raised her butt as I knelt behind her, and slide my hard cock into her wet pussy.

"FUUUCCCKKK!" Joe exclaimed. He sat there with his jaw dropped, a beer in one hand, and a half eaten slice of pizza in the other hand.

"Uh Joe. I think you are overdressed." I mentioned casually as I began to pump my rod in and out of Erica's fine pussy.

While Joe was setting down his food and drink, Kim was reaching over trying to unfasten his belt, while staying in position for Erica to continue eating her pussy. Things were a bit awkward for a minute until finally Joe was naked and sitting again next to Kim, his cock near fully erect.

Kim reached over and grabbed Joe's cock while licking her lips. It was obvious that she wanted to experience his hard rod. I had to admit, he was a bit larger than I was. We knew that Kim liked things that filled her pussy.

Erica could see what Kim wanted, so she backed away from Kim's crotch. As she started to move away, I pulled out of Erica's pussy and we both moved aside while Joe moved to kneel between Kim's legs. Erica then took Joe's place on the sofa next to Kim, and I knelt between her legs.

With Kim and Erica sitting side by side, legs spread, Joe and I moved our cocks into position to thrust our hard cocks into their wet pussies, Joe's into Kim's pussy and mine into Erica's pussy.

At the same time, we both moved forward, our cocks sliding deep inside. Initially both girls gasped at our synchronized thrusts, and then they giggled. Two couples having sex side by side was new to them, and fun for all of us.

Joe and I began sliding our cocks in and out of the two wanting pussies. I felt like a voyeur watching my best friend fuck my step-sister.

I turned towards Erica to discover that she was staring at me. We smiled at each other and I leaned down and kissed her, initially a soft gentle kiss on the lips.

"I love you Charlie." Erika whispered to me.

"I love you too." I replied with great sincerity. I realized that I had been fucking Erica while watching and thinking about Kim and Joe. And that was not a good thing. I focused my attentions upon the woman I was making love to, and kissed her again. This time our tongues parted our lips and intertwined with each other. While holding myself up with one hand, my other hand fondled her breasts and I rolled her nipples between my fingers. Erica moaned into my mouth. We were rocking our hips in rhythm, our breathing quickened, and our kisses became more passionate.

It dawned on me that I really did love Erica. And I loved my sister, but that was slightly different. And this might become dangerous territory as I was aware that I was breaking our cardinal rule that I had to love each of them equally.

I was also aware that Joe had not kissed either Erica or Kim. He wasn't making love to Kim. He was just straight out fucking her. And it appeared that was all she wanted, a good hard fuck.

I knew we had some things to discuss later.

I refocused back onto Erica, stared into her eyes, and we made beautiful love. For once, her being my '1st fuck' did not result in a quick orgasm. I was somehow able to hold out and together we enjoyed the pleasure of our sexual union.

The heat between us was rising, and our thrusts into one another were quicker and harder. Erica and I were both moaning, grunting and groaning. And the same could be said for Kim and Joe.

Kim especially was becoming vocal. "Fuck me Joe! Fuck me!" her voice was rising louder and louder. "Fill my cunt with your cock and your cum!" she implored.

Joe was more than willing to accommodate her. He was thrusting his cock as hard as he could into her. I suspect he hadn't enjoyed sex like this in quite some time, and definitely never as part of a 4-some.

Then Joe came. He thrust deep into Kim and stopped. He threw his head back and let out a loud, guttural growl. Immediately Kim's body began to convulse beneath Joe. She too was screaming as her orgasm ripped through her body.

And Erica and I came together also. We clutched each other in a tight embrace as our bodies trembled together, my cock throbbing and spewing cum into her womb while her vagina clenched around my cock. We kissed passionately and lovingly.

After several minutes of enjoying our afterglow, I sat back, my softening cock slipping out of Erica's sex. I planted my face in her crotch and cleaned up our fluids leaking out of her pussy.

"That feels really nice Charlie." I heard Erica say.

"You are very welcome. Anytime." I replied as I stood up on wobbly legs. Erica was smiling up at me and I smiled back at her. We both noticed that it appeared that Joe and Kim had passed out or were asleep. Joe had slumped on top of Kim and they both laid there, breathing slowly. Their sexual intercourse had been much more intense and physically draining.

Erica reached out her arms to me, asking that I help her up. I gently took her into my arms and helped her to her feet. Then with an arm around each other, we walked to the kitchen, took bottles of water out of the refrigerator, and stood side by side while we quenched our thirst.

"Incredible." was all I could say.

"Yes Charlie." Erica replied. "You know that you are the most important person in my life, along with Kim, don't you?"

I turned to face Erica, and I placed my hands on her hips. As often as we had been naked together, often having sex together, it felt different standing naked with her in the kitchen after making sweet love to her.

"And you and Kim are the most important people in my life. But why do you ask?" was my reply.

"As we were engaged on the sofa, I realized that we were making love. Kim and Joe were just animals in heat, fucking each other. Did you notice they never kissed?"

I nodded my head. I had noticed.

After thinking about the situation a moment, I finally spoke. "Initially I thought it would be awkward that for three of us, we are enjoying sex and love, and with Joe it is just sex. Then I remembered our first experience. You and Kim were very much in love, and you both just wanted to just have sex with me. You even choose me as someone safe that neither of you would fall in love with. My luck that both of you fell in love with me and we are all the better for that. So maybe you and Kim may enjoy sex with Joe and it stays at that, or maybe something else develops. We just have to see where this goes."

Erica nodded and kissed me. "You're right." she said "We just need to have fun and see where this leads."

I heard a noise in the living area and turned to see Joe standing and helping Kim up from the sofa.

"Do either of you need some water?" I asked. Both replied 'yes' so I took two bottles of cold water over and handed one to each of them.

Erica walked over to join us and went directly up to Kim, put a hand on her tit, and they began kissing, quite passionately. Then they turned and walked together towards the bedroom, each had a hand on the other's ass.

I sat down in one of the side chairs and continued to sip my water. Joe stood there a moment, speechless and then sat down on the sofa.

"What is that about?" he asked.

I looked at Joe and smiled. "They like to keep the fires burning while we recharge. We can join them when we are ready to continue."

"Fuck!" Joe exclaimed "So you all just keep this going? How long does the sex go on? All night?"

I laughed. "Can't keep it going ALL night, though with your help, we can try. We just keep going until everyone has had enough, or we all pass out. Whichever comes first."

I noticed that Joe grabbed his semi-soft cock and was slowly stroking it back to life.

"This isn't a sprint race, Joe. It's not about how many times you can cum or how quickly." I advised him. "More like a long distance endurance race. Learn to pace yourself."

"So what is the bedroom situation?" Joe asked, apparently wondering what all the arrangements might be.

"The master bedroom, at the end of the hall, has a 4-poster, California King bed that we refer to as the 'Love Nest'. We will join the girls there, assuming you are interested in continuing." I could see that Joe was eagerly nodding his head. "There is also a guest bedroom with another king sized bed. We might need to use that for sleeping overflow as I suspect four of us will be crowded in the one bed."

"And a bathroom?" Joe asked.

"Down the hall." I replied.

I rose up from my chair and turned towards the hallway. "Time to rejoin the ladies."

Joe and I walked into the master bedroom, both our cocks at half-mast. Kim and Erica were in the throes of a heated "69" with Erica on top. It was clear they both were close to an orgasm, so Joe and I just stood and watched, each of us slowly stroking our cocks back to full erection.

"Damn! This is so fucking erotic." Joe whispered to me.

Soon both girls were having orgasms. I figured that with years of pleasuring each other, they were really good at their timing, so each came at the same time. It was always so erotic to watch them. I felt my now hard cock twitch and a drop of pre-cum appeared.

Erica looked up at Joe and me, Kim's juices covering her mouth, cheeks and chin. Turning back to Kim she said "Lover, we have an audience, and it appears they appreciated our show."

They disentangled for each other and sat next to each other on the edge of the bed, beckoning Joe and I over to them. I walked up in front of Kim who reached out and took my cock in her hand, stroking it while examining it, and catching glimpses of Joe's cock. Likewise, Erica took a hold of Joe's cock and was stroking while examining both our cocks.

Kim spoke to Erica first "For a couple of lesbians, we are beginning to have some fun with cock, aren't we?"

Erica laughed and replied, "FORMER lesbians, Love. I think we have to admit that we have both become confirmed bisexuals. Having one boy-toy was fun. Now having two should be double the fun."

They continued this conversation as if Joe and I were unable to hear them. And they continued stroking our cocks which were becoming fully erect and hard.

Kim leaned over and ran her tongue around the head of my cock before sucking me into her mouth. While her lips were locked around my member, I could feel her tongue swishing around the sensitive flesh of my cock head. My cock was twitching and likely producing small spurts of pre-cum. I leaned my head back, closed my eyes and moaned.

Kim pulled her mouth off my cock and used the additional moisture as a lubricant as her hand began stroking my rod with increased vigor.

"Let's see which toy we can make cum first." Kim said to Erica.

Erica gave Joe a quick tongue and mouth job and then began stroking his cock like Kim was stroking mine. Joe and I both were moaning.

"Cum on me big brother. Spray my titties with your hot sticky cum." Kim said as she stroked me faster and faster. With her other hand she cupped my balls and even poked a finger at my anus. I couldn't believe how naughty Kim was behaving in front of Joe. But I could see that Erica was doing the same to Joe. The girls were having fun with their boy-toys, and the boy-toys were greatly enjoying their game.

"Cum Joe. Show me what you've got." Erica was urging Joe on. "I know you haven't had sex in a long time. You must have loads of cum. Give it to me. Blast me."

Kim quickly responded to Erica. "You know that isn't true. Joe just fucked me, just as Charlie was screwing you." And they both laughed. They were enjoying their game.

"True, true. But I have a feeling that Joe will cum again first. I can feel he's almost there."

No sooner had Erica said that when Joe screamed "OH FUCK!" as his orgasm hit and a huge load of cum was jetted onto Erica's chin, neck and chest.

Erica kept stroking Joe as he came again and again. Her chest was covered in his cum.

Kim was stroking my cock so hard it was beginning to hurt. She squeezed my balls, causing more pain. But it also made me even more aroused.

"Oh GOD!" I screamed as my first blast of cum flew over her head and landed on the bed behind her. Kim immediately pointed my cock at her chest and the rest of my eruptions spewed my cum on her breasts.

Joe and I stood there on weak legs, gasping for air. Both girls took a cock into their mouth and cleaned up the remaining cum that was leaking out. Then Kim and Erica kissed each other and pressed their cum-covered breasts into each other.

Joe looked at me and asked "Did I win or lose?" with a sheepish look on his face.

We all laughed out loud. "I think we all won." I replied.

"I need a shower." Kim stated as she stood up. She gently pushed me aside as she stepped in front of me to reach out and take Joe's hand. Kim then lead Joe to the master bath, obviously intended to shower with him. I could see a broad grin on Joe's face as they left the bedroom.

I offered a hand to Erica to help her up. As she stood in front of me, I gave her a big embrace and a deep kiss. I could taste the cum on her lips, knowing it was some mine, and some Joe's. But that didn't really bother me. If the girls shared that cum, I was also good with it.

As I pressed against her body, the cum that covered her chest pressed into my flesh.

"I too need a shower." I told Erica with a wink. We went to the guest bathroom shower and had a fun, soapy, and sexy time washing each other's bodies.

After our shower, and drying each other off, we returned to the bedroom. Joe and Kim were already on the bed cuddling and kissing, something that both Erica and I noticed. Joe was on his back in the middle of the bed and Kim was on her side snuggled up next to him. Kim was kissing Joe and stroking Joe's cock which was nearly fully erect.

Erica looked to me, and I nodded. I knew her question and she knew my answer. I wanted her to join Kim and make Joe feel welcomed and loved. She climbed on the bed and snuggled next to Joe on his other side. Joe then alternated kisses with Kim and Erica, and sometimes Kim and Erica kissed directly over Joe. Erica's hand joined Kim's hand in stroking Joe's cock. I sat on the bottom corner of the bed and watched the activities, my own cock becoming somewhat hard.

Kim and Erica broke a kiss and looked at each other, reading each other's thoughts. They both nodded and then began to change positions. Joe looked at the girls and then at me as if to ask what was happening. He was aware that the girls knew what they wanted to do, without even speaking.

Erica swung a leg over Joe's waist and straddled him. She lifted herself up on her knees, while Kim grabbed Joe's cock and pointed it at Eric's pussy.

"Time for you and Erica to enjoy each other." Kim said to Joe just as Erica lowered herself down upon Joe's cock. Erica moaned as he filled her vagina. Then Erica began pumping her body up and down upon his shaft.

"Doesn't she feel really good, Joe?" Kim asked Joe as she had her face close to his.

"Oh yes!" Joe replied "She feels wonderful."

Joe looked over at me and I nodded and smiled at him.

After a few moments of Erica fucking Joe while Kim kissed Joe, Kim pulled back a bit.

In a sultry voice Kim asked Joe another question. "Wouldn't it be better if you had both our pussies?"

Joe looked puzzled for a moment.

Kim didn't wait for an answer. She doubted he had any idea what she planned to do. Kim raised up on her knees, swung a leg over Joe's face, and proceeded to lower her pussy onto his mouth. I heard a loud moan of pleasure from Joe as he began to eat Kim's pussy while Erica was still fucking his cock.

Kim and Erica were facing each other, both leaned forward and they began to kiss. And they played with each other's nipples. Joe continued to moan in pleasure as his hips rocked to meet Erica's thrusts.

I knew the pleasure that Joe was experiencing. He was in one of my favorite positions. Thinking about it made my own cock hard and I began to leak pre-cum. I didn't mind waiting my turn. I knew at some point Joe would have an orgasm and would be spent for a while. It would them be my turn.

However I didn't have to wait. Kim looked at me and waved me over. I assumed she wanted me to kiss her, and possibly join in some nipple play. I rose to my knees and knee-walked over beside Joe, and between Kim and Erica. I kissed Erica and then I kissed Kim. Kim had grabbed my cock and was pulling up on it. The only way for me to respond to her directions was for me to stand up on the bed next to Joe. I grabbed the frame of the bed canopy overhead to steady myself. It immediately became apparent what the girls intended. My cock was right between their faces. As they rode Joe, they both began to lick and suck on my cock. Now I was also moaning in pleasure.

Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,095 Followers