Private, Don't Look Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,096 Followers

As Kim was sitting on Joe's face, he likely had little idea of what I was doing, or more precisely what was being done to me. Erica had changed her motions from an up and down rise and fall upon Joe's cock to a hip rotation and grinding motion. Joe was moaning even louder.

Together we all moved together as one sexual unit. Each of us becoming more aroused. I was aware of a strong odor of sex and sweat. The feelings I experienced in my cock from two sets of lips and tongues, in addition to hands at play on my balls, was simply incredible. I was quickly moving towards another orgasm. I thought it odd that I was the last to join in the activities and likely the first to cum.

But suddenly Joe had his orgasm and he began to thrash about on the bed underneath Kim and Erica. Both girls continued to ride him while both still were licking and sucking on my cock.

My cock exploded just as Erica took me into her mouth. I unloaded several shots of cum into her mouth. Then she let my cock slip from her mouth into Kim's mouth and she sucked me some more. Then the two girls kisses, swapping my cum back and forth.

I let myself go and slumped onto the bed, a foot or two over from where Joe lay. Kim dismounted from Joe's face and laid down on the other side of Joe, but close enough to cuddle him. Erica slumped forward and laid upon Joe's chest.

We were all gasping for air. All our muscles ached or were still twitching from our orgasms. It had been a powerful experience for all of us. In particular, Joe laid there staring at the bed canopy as if trying to fathom what he just experienced.

"Oh My Fucking God!" was all he could say.

"Is that good?" asked Erica, knowing what his answer would be.

"Fucking right!" Joe exclaimed.

I realized that each of the other three had experienced sex with both their mouth and their pussy or cock. As I had been in Joe's position before I knew what that felt like, and knew that each was wasted sexually for a while. All of us would need some recharge time, especially the other three.

After resting a few moments, I rolled off the bed and fetched water for everyone from the kitchen. After handing a bottle to everyone, I drank from my own bottle and then laid down on the bed. Erica rolled off of Joe and snuggled up against me.

For a short while it appeared that everyone was going to sleep right here, all four of us in one bed. But soon Kim rose, pulled Joe's arm to get him out of bed and the two of them went off to the guest bedroom. I continued to snuggle with Erica, kissing her gently as we fell back asleep together.

++++

About 2:00 in the morning Erica and I were awakened by screams from the other room. I jumped up to see if those were screams of pain or screams of pleasure.

I discovered Kim and Joe in the guest room on the bed, Joe behind Kim in doggie position and he was banging away into her. She was howling in screams of pleasure.

I shook my head and closed their door as I left the room. I knew that Joe had to discover Kim's favorite position sooner or later, and apparently he had found it and he knew how to punch her buttons really well.

I returned to our bed, cuddled again with Erica and fell fast asleep.

+++++

I awoke in the morning sometime after sunrise. Erica was fondling my cock and I was becoming aroused again. We kissed and caressed each other, eventually making slow sweet love.

Making love to Erica this way was really one of my favorite ways to have sex. I couldn't do sex this way with Kim as she usually liked sex with me in a very physical way. And from what I saw last night, she also liked it that way with Joe.

Eventually we rose, showered, dressed comfortably and went to the kitchen to make coffee and breakfast. The aroma of the coffee eventually lured both Kim and Joe into the kitchen.

We talked about the previous night, and how each of us loved the experience. Joe kept saying that he hoped to be invited back again. We didn't commit to that, but I knew that was likely to happen. It was just a matter of how soon, and how often. And I think he knew that was the situation. Joe appeared to be on cloud nine, possibly having had the most exciting, sexual experience of his life.

Eventually, close to 10:00, Joe showered, dressed and left. I told him we would talk in the morning at work.

I returned to join Kim and Erica at the dining table. I knew that our conversation was very important. Was Joe a one-time or a part-time fling? Or might he eventually become a permanent fourth in our family?

Sitting down I began the discussion. "So what is the instant feedback on one crazy night of sex with Joe?"

"Fucking fantastic!" exclaimed Kim with a lot of enthusiasm.

I turned to look at Erica and she was quiet, which concerned me a bit.

I turned back towards Kim and asked her, "Do you feel any love for Joe? Or is only about the sex? Are you OK with that? Is that what you want?" If this was an awkward spot, I only had myself to blame as it was my idea to bring Joe into our home.

Erica bailed me out. "Charlie, when we first conspired to have sex with you, it was all about the sex. Never intended to love you. But we both fell in love with you. You know that." Erica paused and then continued. "Maybe we just enjoy sex with Joe as well and it never goes beyond that. If everyone is comfortable with that, what's the harm?"

I tried to not chuckle hearing Erica use the same words that Joe had used months earlier.

"That points to the heart of the possible problem. What if one of you falls in love with Joe, and the other only wants sex with Joe? How do we handle that?" I knew I was raising some serious concerns. "Or what if one of you doesn't like Joe at all?"

"Charlie, you are over analyzing this." Kim took charge. "Erica and I both like Joe, as a friend, and in bed. You are the one who introduced us to Joe as you thought he was somewhat like yourself. And you were right. He is like you. We love you and we are coming to love him."

"And having Joe join us increases our pleasure. Which is why you invited him, correct?" Erica added with a sly smile.

"So you both are good with Joe?" I was beginning to feel better about the situation. "Should I invite him back? And how often?"

"Oh Yes!" replied Kim.

"Definitely!" added Erica.

Neither had answered the question about how often. I could see both of them thinking about that.

"Saturday nights are best because we can also enjoy Sunday mornings." Kim said what all three of us were likely thinking.

"And maybe he wants to come over during the week? Tuesday or Wednesday?" Erica said half as statements and half as questions. "We could be flexible with our other schedules but we still want our one-on-one time."

I thought about their responses and proposed a plan. "I think the two of you need to discuss this in more detail as it most affects your relationship. Maybe we shift your one-on-one time to tonight. I can have my one-on-one with each of you on Tuesday and Thursday. And we can invite Joe for Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday."

"Or we invite Joe for Wednesday, Friday, AND Saturday." said Kim gleefully. Erica was also nodding her head in agreement. They both appeared excited by the prospects. I didn't want us to rush too quickly into that level of commitment.

+++++

Later that night I was alone in the guest bedroom, allowing Kim and Erica to have some private time together. I thought about how our relationships had continued to evolve and I considered every evolution to be for the better. We all appeared to be very happy with each other, very much in love with each other, and sexually satisfied.

I also thought back over the weekend four-some and counted the number of orgasms I had, some in new ways. Thinking about those made my cock hard again, but it would have to wait another day for relief. I fell asleep with a hard cock and a smile on my face.

The next morning I spoke with Kim and Erica before going to work. They both were beaming and excited about having Joe join us at least once or twice a week. I told them I would be seeing Joe sometime that morning and would invite him back.

When I arrived at work, Joe was waiting for me in my office. I quickly cut to the chase, told him that the girls both had a great time with him, and we wanted to invite him back for the following Saturday.

" Saturday? Already?" Joe asked.

"Yes, Come again on Saturday if you like." I replied. I thought he was going to jump over the desk and hug me. I extended a hand for a handshake instead.

"I'll be there!" Joe replied.

to be continued

Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,096 Followers