Private Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now I want you to take off the bra and the thongs, and let me see you."

She undid the clasp in the front of her bra, letting it too fall to the floor. Stepping out of her shoes, she removed the thongs, and started to roll one of the sheer hose down her leg. "No, leave the hose on, I like them." She stopped and pulled it back in place. "You are beautiful, I love the clean shaven look. I wish I could touch you, but that will happen in time. Now come over here and let me kiss your breasts."

She moved to him again, bending forward and letting her nipple hang just above his mouth. He reached his head up and licked it with just the tip of his tongue, then gently drawing it into his mouth and sucking. A moan escaped her lips, and she brought her hands to his hair, pushing her breast into his mouth with urgency. "Now the other one," and she brought her other breast to his lips for the same treatment, loving every second of it. When he pulled back and away from her slightly, she bent her head to his and again kissed him, loving the taste of him in her mouth.

"I want you to get up on the bed and fuck me. I want to feel the pretty little pussy on my cock," his eyes bore directly into hers. Without a second thought she gently put her knee up on the bed beside him and straddled his pelvis with hers, his hard cock probed at the lips of her pussy. "Nope, this isn't going to work," he said, "it's causing me too much pain in my leg. Turn around and face my feet." She gingerly turned around, using the overbed trapeze as a handle, supporting her body with her arms. She reached with one hand to his cock, guiding it to the entrance of her and slowly lowered her hips, feeling him sink into her. With one final thrust she impaled herself completely on his 9 inch rock hard cock, and a loud sigh burst forth from her throat.

"Mmmmmmmm baby that feels so good. You have such a tight little pussy. Now fuck me baby, fuck me hard," and she started moving, sliding herself up and down on his cock with her arms raised above her head holding onto the trapeze. She was bent slightly backwards, with her hips thrust out and his cock rubbed on her g-spot with every silken thrust. She felt the tension build in her pussy and spread up to her abdomen as her orgasm approached. Her eyes were clamped tightly shut as she chased the dragon, riding his cock fast and hard.

Lynn heard the shocked expression of her friend's voice, and her eyes flew open. "OH MY GOD!" Kelli was standing in the door, watching them. The orgasm that bubbled just below the surface fled, and Lynn's mouth dropped open, she ceased her movements in shock.

"Don't stop Lynn, you look incredible fucking him," Kelli was obviously enthralled with the scene before her. She stepped into the room, closing the door softly behind her.

"She does look incredible, doesn't she?" Mark's voice was deep and thick with lust. "You want to touch her don't you?"

"Yes," was all Kelli could manage.

"Then do it Kelli, feel how sexy she is." And even Kelli couldn't resist his commanding cues.

Lynn still impaled on his cock, had her hands above her head, clutching the trapeze, breasts thrust out as Kelli approached the bed and tentatively reached out and softly stroked Lynn's breasts. Again Lynn closed her eyes at the touch, head tossed back and moaned with the new sensation of being filled with cock and having her breasts stroked. Kelli lowered her head to Lynn's breast and captured the pink nipple between her lips, sucking gently as Lynn's hips began to move again as if with a mind of their own. Kelli released her oral grip on Lynn's nipple, and began to kiss and lick her way down Lynn's torso, finally reaching the point where the two were joined. On each upstroke of Lynn's hips, Kelli licked Mark's cock repeatedly, over and over sliding her tongue up and down the hard shaft of his cock.

Lynn instinctively lifted herself off Mark's cock and as it slid out of her Kelli sucked it into her mouth, giving it a couple deep, slow sucks and then guiding it back into Lynn's awaiting vagina. She continued her assault on his cock with her tongue, reaching up farther each time. With each stroke she came closer and closer to Lynn's clitoris, finally letting her tongue move up and across it, sending little tremoring jolts to the very core of Lynn's body. Over and over she licked the length of Mark's cock and up across Lynn's clitoris as the dragon approached once again. As the clenching orgasm overtook her Lynn let out a scream that echoed in the room As the muscles of her vagina clenched Mark's cock he began to cum and thrust deeply within her, filling her to the brim and overflowing with his cum. As their orgasms subsided Lynn's body relaxed down onto Mark's, her eyes still closed enjoying the last spasms of the incredible sensations that had flooded her mind and body. Kelli lay across the bottom of the bed, still unbelieving of the scene she had just witnessed and participated in.

"Just what the fuck is going on here???" the male voice intruded into the three's recovery. They all looked up, startled at the intruder standing in the doorway. It was Dr. James, Mark's doctor. "So THIS is what you two do when the census is low!" He sounded angry, very angry. Lynn was off the bed and on her feet before she even realized she was moving.

"Dr. James! We were just...just..." she stammered.

"I see EXACTLY what you two sluts were doing! Taking advantage of a man incapacitated, a man left in YOUR care! Get yourselves together and meet me in the exam room STAT!" And he turned and strode out of the room.

"Oh my god, we're going to lose our jobs," she said, and burst into tears. Kelli immediately began to clean things up, quickly covering Mark in a fresh sheet and blanket, and picking up the linens that were scattered around the room.

"Lynn, just get cleaned up and get your clothes on. Let's go see what he's going to do. Hurry!" Kelli was obviously a bit shaken too. Dr. James was notorious for being a hot tempered man, and they both knew that their jobs and their professional status were in great jeopardy.

"Lynn, come here," Mark's calm words helped to ease her anxiety a bit. She approached his bed, feeling ashamed of what had just transpired, but still...not regretting it. She had loved the feelings he had generated in her, and e was no shame in that. But to be caught during working hours by a staff physician, that was a different story! "He's not going to fire you, don't worry."

"How can you be so sure?" she was scared to death and her voice was shaking.

"Just trust me, everything will be all right. Get yourself together and go to the exam room like he said." Mark's calm voice and direction soothed her nerves, and she cleaned herself up, got dressed and followed Kelli out of the room, down the hall and to the exam room where Dr. James awaited them.

They silently entered the room, seeing Dr. James was already there, leaning against the counter casually tapping a wooden ruler against his leg. "So, what do you two have to say for yourselves?" he asked them.

Kelli answered first, "It was just something that happened. It's never happened before, and it won't happen again Dr. James."

"It won't happen again huh?" he mockingly said, "and what about you Lynn? Do you make a habit of fucking all your patients?"

"N-no Sir." was all Lynn could manage to get out.

"Well, I should fire you both for this. But since nothing like this has ever happened before I think I will handle your punishment this time, and we'll keep it to ourselves, as long as you obey my every word. Do you both understand me????" He was commanding, and seemingly very pissed. "Now both of you, get over this exam table and lift up your dresses. I want to see those asses you were showing your patient."

They both stood in shock, staring at the good Dr., mouths agape. "You heard me! NOW!" And they both turned and bent over the padded examination table, lifting their dresses and exposing their bottoms. They both wore thongs, so there wasn't much left to the imagination. They were side by side, bare asses exposed to this man, when Kelli first felt the stinging blow. WHACK! The ruler came down on the left side of her bottom, leaving a bright ride stripe and causing her to gasp, "OUCH! What the fuck???"

"Quiet Kelli! This is part of your punishment and you WILL take it, or there will be other consequences!" Then it was Lynn's turn to feel the wrath of this man, another loud WHACK, and she too was left gasping with the painful sting of it. Back he went to Kelli, striking the other side of her buttocks, leaving a matching, red stripe across that one as well. Then it was Lynn's turn again, the women clasped hands and remained silent this time, determined to get the punishment over with. What other alternative did they have? They both knew they were in a quandary, and the Dr. held the reins. Lynn was surprised with the reaction her body was having in spite of the circumstances, she LIKED it, but she wasn't ready to admit it to herself, or to anyone. Back and forth he went, over and over, between the two women, leaving their bottoms marked with red stripes.

Then they both heard the sound of him donning gloves, and Lynn felt a finger probing at her most private area, spreading her labia apart and sliding easily into her pussy. "Just what I thought, a cunt filled with cum. You are one hot little nurse Lynn." And he slid his finger from her, drawing it up over her clitoris, encircling it, leaving her trembling and on the verge of orgasm. He pulled away and went to Kelli, still reclined over the table as ordered. He ran his hands over her stingingly red bottom and probed at her pussy from behind, just as he had with Lynn. He slid easily into Kelli, feeling how wet she had become with the ministrations he had just given her behind. Kelli moaned when he tickled her clitoris, unable to hide her arousal from him. "Now this pussy is empty. I think you have been neglected during your little show in Mark's room, haven't you love?" His demeanor was now gentle, quieter, and the women relaxed a little, thinking this was almost over. But it wasn't, not yet...

"I think you need that little pussy filled with a big hard cock, don't you Kelli?" he too had that commanding voice, low, deep, but unmistakably in control.

"Yes Dr. James, I do." Lynn was surprised at the huskiness and lust she heard in her friend's voice.

"Both of you stand up now. Kelli, get your clothes off and get on the exam table." Kelli didn't hesitate, she stood and slipped her dress up over her head leaving it to fall on the floor and reached behind her to unhook her bra, that too disappearing in a pile with her dress. She stepped out of the thongs and climbed up on the table, laying back and resting her head on the pillow they kept there. Lynn stood by silently, again submerged to that slow motion state her mind had been in with Mark.

"Lynn, extend the stirrups and help Kelli get her feet in them." The Doctors voice was almost casual, as if this were a routine exam Lynn was to assist him with. She followed his orders, extending the stirrups up and gently settling her friends feet into them. "Now look at that beautiful little pussy, all it needs is a trim and it will be perfect. Lynn, shave her." She was tempted to flee from the room, but she knew they had no other choice but to obey this man, or their careers would be over. She went to the cupboard and gathered the things she would need. A new razor, shaving cream and washcloth and towel. She wet the wash cloth with warm water, resting it across her friend's dark haired mons, softening the curls there so she wouldn't get sore. She applied the shaving cream and gently moved the razor across the mons and down over the labia majora, leaving her friend smoothly shaven. The skin there was now baby soft, and she looked beautiful. She rinsed her and lovingly dried her, meeting Kelli's eyes with a soft smile. Kelli returned the smile, they would be okay, this wasn't so bad after all.

"Well, by the looks of what was going on in that room, you owe Kelli a favor Lynn. Now lick her pussy."

"Oh my God! I can't!" Lynn's heart was back up to a gallop, but the Doctor wasn't going to allow any dissention.

"Of course you can! And you will! NOW!" his voice was back to that man in charge tone, and she knew there was no other alternative.

"It's okay Lynn, I want you to," Kelli said softly, quietly. Lynn stepped to the bottom of the table, between Kelli's raised legs and bent her head to her friend's belly. "I can do this," she thought to herself, "it's just Kel, I can do this." And she kissed her friend's abdomen, rather enjoying the soft skin there, moving her mouth lower until she reached her mons. The freshly shaved, clean skin was incredibly soft, and she went even lower, kissing the labia and venturing a little lick there. She had never been with another woman before today, and she realized it wasn't so bad after all, especially when it was someone she already loved. She grew braver and reached up with her fingers to part Kelli's labia and gave her a full lick the length of her pussy, drawing her tongue lightly up over her clitoris. A long moan escaped Kelli's lips and she raised her hips to meet Lynn's hot, wet tongue. Lynn continued licking her clitoris, repeatedly, top to bottom with rapid little darts of her tongue.

"You two are soooo sexy," the doctor mumbled, his voice this with passion. Kelli's hips were beginning to rock to the rythm of the licks she was receiving from her friend, and her orgasm was rapidly approaching. "She's getting close, now move back Lynn, I'm going to fuck her." And as Lynn moved away he settled himself between Kelli's raised legs, his cock hard and poised at the entrance of her. With one quick thrust he entered her soaking wet pussy and began to slowly slide in and out. Kelli's hips raised with every thrust to meet him, she had been so close to orgasm that it overtook her very quickly. As the doctor felt her pussy clench his cock in spasms he began to fuck her fast, now filling her vagina with his cum and slamming in deep with one final piercing thrust.

It was silent in the room except for the sound of their heavy breathing, but then Lynn looked at the clock and realized it was 10:30 pm. "Oh fuck! It's almost time for the third shift to get here! Come on Kel, we have to get this place cleaned up!" The doctor pulled away from Kelli, giving her his hand and helping her rise to a sitting position. "You were incredible Kelli, and you too Lynn. I think the four of us are going to have some very good times in the future," he told them.

"What do you mean, the four of us?" Kelli asked him.

"Mark and I have been very good friends for many years, and I think the four of us definitely need to spend more time together." he smiled at her as he revealed his secret. He had known Mark for a long time, and he had never intended to turn the two nurses in for their little indiscretion.

"Well, you shit!" Kelli giggled as she threw her thongs at him. They were all laughing now as they hurriedly cleaned up the room. Lynn exited and went down to check on Mark and see that he was resting comfortably.

Kelli and Lynn met at the nurse's station just as the third shift nurse was coming on duty, giving each other a little grin that they had managed to get things all cleaned up and appear as if nothing at all had happened. The doctor had left, Mark was asleep and the other patients were just fine. They went to the table to join the third shift nurse, and as they both pulled back chairs and sat down they let out little gasps at the same time, remembering the stinging spankings they had received with the wooden ruler.

"Something wrong?" the older nurse coming on duty asked them.

"Oh no," Kelli replied, "nothing is wrong, just been a veryyyyy long and productive shift," and both women burst out laughing as the other nurse looked quizzically at the two.

12