Private Duty Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, big daddy, your babydoll loves how you fill her up. Mmm," she purred.

"Oh god Constance, you naughty little slut I can't believe how that little pussy grips daddy's cock."

His hands slipped up from her waist and he pulled her back against his chest as he rolled her erect nipples between his thumb and forefinger. Her movement of her hips around his cock was driving him crazy, he knew that he wasn't going to last long this time either but he hoped there would be many repeat performances and soon.

"Constance, babydoll, I am going to cum where do you want it sweetie?"

"Fill me up daddy," she whimpered as she reached down with both hands and used one to rub her clit and the other to rub his balls.

"Oh god Constance, here...ohhh."

"Yes, daddy, yes, oh sweet Jesus this is incredible."

Denver shot his second load of the night deep inside the bouncing nurse on his lap, even as his seed let loose inside her body he was amazed at how good she felt around his shaft and against his body Constance began to shake as well and she had a tremendous orgasm, she was sure there would be many others now that she had found her new lover.

Hours later she woke Denver up with light kisses up his thighs as he lay in bed, they were insatiable. She had told him last night that in honor of National Nude Day she would remain nude today for him and be on him every time his cock hardened. It was too her surprise that every few hours he would regain a powerful erection and fuck her all over again. The only thing she regretted at this point was that he wasn't able to stand behind her or kneel behind her and pound her pussy doggiestyle, but after physical therapy she was sure he would be doing just that.

As she licked his cock up and down and sucked his balls into her mouth, Constance hummed lightly and fingered herself, as soon as he regained an erection she slid up his body and lowered herself onto him once again. "Denver, mmm, sweet Denver daddy, I think I may just have to become a full time private duty nurse for you, oh god. You know that sometimes these knee injuries require years of physical therapy," she said with a sultry moan and smile.

"Babydoll, I think daddy must just have to experience a lot of trouble, damn you feel good, as well in recuperating."

One year later she walked into their room late at night, "Honey," she whispered.

"Yes, Constance?"

"I think I need some P.T."

"Oh and just what would P.T. be babydoll?"

"I was reading your newest story out here on the computer and how you detailed last years rendezvous between us so well that I need a repeat, a little pussy thumping."

As she talked she walked towards Denver, he reached out and captured her hand and pulled her down onto the bed and slid behind her and before she could brace herself rammed his cock deep inside doggiestyle.

"Babydoll you know daddy loves two things, National Nude Day and thumping your little pussy."

"Oh, daddy," she sighed as she started to cum.

12