Private Eye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started the truck, wincing at every groan, and Danika began navigating through unlit back streets. She filled me in on the job.

"I've been hired by a local real-estate agent who thinks her husband's cheating on her. She's noticed that her keys to the houses on market go missing at night, when he's supposed to be attending AA meetings."

We drove around the sleepy suburbs. Each time we came to a house for sale, we'd slow down. Dany knew which ones were her targets. If the lights weren't on, Dany would sneak out of the car and peek through the windows. I admired her athleticism. She'd leap over a hedge or climb over a high iron fence without hesitation.

Finally, we found the right house. It was at the end of a cul-de-sac of identical cookie-cutter homes. Half of them were for sale; two others had Uhaul trucks parked in the driveway. A few houses had their lights on, but only one had a For Sale sign still stuck in the manicured lawn. Danika had me park a few houses away. We sat in the back of the pickup truck in the dark of the night. Above, a few clouds caught the silver light of the moon. There were frogs seeking answers in the bushes. A cool wind caught at my hands as I adjusted my camera.

"Can you get a shot?" Danika asked.

I trained the camera on the lit window on the bottom floor of the house. The curtains were open. I zoomed in, and I could see a man sitting on a couch.

"I see him!"

"Shh! This is a private investigation. We don't need the neighbors to start poking into our business. Just keep your eye on Anthony and tell me what he's doing"

I watched the man through my camera lense. He was well-built, with broad shoulders and the shadow of a beard on his square jaw. He looked like he'd played football, or maybe rugby, in college.

"I think he's just watching TV," I whispered.

Danika nodded. "I shadowed Anthony at some AA meetings. I believe he's got a date with a girl he met there. Someone your age, actually." She looked at me in the darkness. The moonlight gleamed on her skin, but her eyes were all in shadow.

I searched for a reply. "Yeah, a lot of girls at my college like to date older guys. I guess they're more mature."

Danika laughed. "Makes it tough for you, huh?"

"Yeah, I guess," I chuckled nervously.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"What?"

Danika shook her head. "Sorry, I told you I'm no good at social skills. I guess that was an inappropriate question."

I took a moment to look at this woman who had hired me. I'd assumed she was much older than me, but in the moonlight it was difficult to tell her exact age. She had a kind of ageless face, one that must have made her look like an adult as a teenager, and would keep her looking like a young adult even into middle age. Tonight she wore her trench coat over baggy sweats and a sweatshirt with the community college logo on it. A strange combination, I noted.

We waited on the back of the truck for over an hour. I kept glancing through my camera at our target, and updated Dany. Other than that, there was no effort at small talk.

"He's checking his phone."

"He's watching TV again."

"Oh! He just got up! To... use the bathroom."

"He's watching TV again."

"He's texting. He looks disappointed."

Danika swore. "I'm guessing the date was canceled. She's probably at a frat party instead."

I asked, "Should we do this again another night?"

Dany took some time to answer. Her eyes scanned the darkness, as if looking over her options. "No," she said. "I want to end this now."

Dany took out her phone. "I've been following Anthony on Tinder, too," she said. "If he's riled up for a date, he's not going to leave until he gets what he wants."

She began swiping. I tried not to stare, but I was curious about who was popping up on her account. It seemed to be men like Anthony, approaching middle-age but still fit. A lot of them were holding footballs or standing on top of boulders. Finally she found her target. She swiped right.

"It's a match," she said with a grim smile. As she texted, she read aloud to me. "I can be there in... twenty minutes. See you soon big boy."

I was aghast. "Wait, you're going in there?"

Danika nodded. "That's why you're here. I can't be the guy's date and take pictures." She thought for a minute. "Well, I guess I could, but that would be pretty suspicious."

"Is this legal? Is it allowed? Aren't you, technically, the one forcing him to cheat?" I noticed my voice was high, and my heart was beating fast. I couldn't believe what I'd gotten myself into.

Danika shook her head. "Anthony's a philanderer. If he's not fucking a freshman girl, he's fucking someone else. Just take pictures and don't make any noise."

She stood up from the tailgate and stretched, rolling her long neck. "I'm going to change in the cab. Don't look."

I kept my eye instead on the camera, and on Anthony. He was pacing excitedly now, checking his phone for new messages. I'll admit, I felt a little bad for the guy. He looked like a puppy about to go for a walk. He didn't realize that the woman holding the leash was also going to neuter him.

I glanced back for a moment, forgetting what Danika told me. I saw her silhouette in the truck cab. She took off her fedora, then reached up and removed her hair. I looked away, ashamed of myself. Danika wearing a wig was none of my business. But it did add to her mysterious aires. Finally, I heard the car door open. Danika walked out.

She wasn't wearing her trench coat or baggy clothes anymore. Instead, she wore a black tank-top exposing her slender stomach and jean shorts ripped just below the crotch. She had another wig on, a long red wig tied back into a bun with two chopsticks through it. She wore librarian-style glasses down her slender nose. She looked completely different, like a graduate student attending a rave. I would not have recognized her for the woman I'd been sitting with just twenty minutes ago.

"Don't stare too long," she said in her humorless voice. "And don't get any ideas."

It was too late. My heart was racing, and the excitement of being out late at night with a beautiful woman, spying on a man fucking around with college students was having an effect on me. I hoped Dany couldn't see the obvious swelling of my cock inside my pants. I took some deep breaths.

Danika told me to wait until she was inside, then take pictures through any exposed window. "We want pictures of anything that shows obvious cheating. The more salacious, the better."

I had to only wonder at what lengths this detective would go. I would soon find out.

Danika strutted down the block. Even her walk was different, a kind of bouncy runway-model trot that made her ass and breasts bounce. She knocked at the door at the end of the cul-de-sac, which opened immediately. She stepped inside.

I trained my camera through the distant window. Anthony held Dany's hand in his. He kissed the back of it. I took pictures. Dany laughed, her face showing emotions I hadn't seen all night. She looked at him coyly, then purposefully turned around to look at whatever Walmart portraits were in the photo frames. She looked like an animal in heat, exposing her tightly-bound ass to this alpha male.

Anthony approached Dany from behind. He put his hands on her hips and kissed the side of her neck. He continued to kiss her and he turned her body around, pressing it to the wall. His kisses were deep and aggressive. His hands roamed over her body, grabbing at her breasts inside the flimsy top, circling and taking a handful of her ass.

Click. Click. Click click click. I took pictures.

Danika, meanwhile, was not playing the innocent. She too was aggressively grabbing at Anthony's body. Through my lense, I saw her reach down and unzip his pants. She reached in and started massaging his cock.

Anthony took a step back. He looked around the room suspiciously, then looked right at me! "Oh, shit!" I scrambled down into the truck bed.

Anthony approached the living-room window. He grabbed the curtains at either side and pulled them shut.

I realized quickly that, despite my racing heart, I was in no danger. I was sitting in the dark an entire block away from Anthony. Furthermore, the darkness outside must have turned the window into a mirror. Still, I'd have to find another window to take pictures through.

I leapt down from the truck and ran as quietly as I could towards the house. A narrow path led through a gate to the tiny backyard. I slowly opened the gate and crept into the backyard. It was mostly a concrete patio with a brick barbecue and three square feet of grass. There was a sliding glass door (blinds pulled shut) and a small kitchen window. However, the height of the window would keep me from seeing anything but Anthony and Danika's heads.

I climbed up onto the brick barbecue, thankful that no motion-sensing lights were turned on. From this height, I could see through the small window into the kitchen and the living room beyond. I brought up my camera and adjusted the zoom.

Danika sat in a loveseat I hadn't seen from my previous angle. She had her top off, her pert breasts exposed. She had large, dark rosy nipples. Anthony stood a small distance from her. She was obviously teasing him, telling him to stay across the room while she undressed. She kneaded her breasts and pinched her nipples, which stood out between her fingertips.

I saw Danika glance briefly towards the kitchen window. I took a quick picture, knowing a small green light would shine for a moment. She winked. I realized then that Danika had moved to the loveseat once the curtains had been closed in order to set up this shot. I really had the perfect angle, from the kitchen through a short hallway. And with my camera zoom, it was like I was standing in the room with Anthony and Dany.

Dany crooked a finger towards Anthony. He walked forward, already topless. I whistled silently to myself. The man definitely had kept in shape. He had pecs and abs that looked carved from stone. His hairy arms and shoulders showed coiled muscles.

Dany unlooped Anthony's belt, unbuttoned his pants, and took out his cock. Again, I was taken aback. The man didn't just have big muscles, he had a huge cock. Its length wasn't that great, but its girth was tremendous. Danika too looked surprised. She glanced from the quickly swelling cock up to Anthony's face, and then for a brief moment gave a glance out to the kitchen window.

I realized I hadn't taken a picture in a while. I started clicking away.

Danika took the cock by its base and brought the head of it to her lips. Just before the cock could slide between her full lips, she paused. She grinned up at Anthony, then began licking the head of his cock just with the tip of her tongue. She tickled the bottom of the head for a bit, then traced circles around the based of the head. Meanwhile, the cock swelled and swelled. I'd been surprised when Dany had pulled a banana-sized dick from the man's pants. But now it was the thickness of one of those big plantains.

Danika started moving her hand up and down just the base of the cock. Meanwhile, her lips stretched out and she took the head of the cock into her mouth. She started bobbing her head, taking barely a new quarter inch of dick into her mouth each time she came down. Every once in a while she paused, looking up into Anthony's eyes.

Anthony reached for Dany's head, but she pulled back, the cock popping out of her mouth. I could see saliva dripping from its girth. Dany shook her head, grinning lopsidedly. I wasn't sure what she said, but I knew Danika could control others easily. Anthony, following orders, put his hands behind his back.

Danika pulled Anthony's pants down to his ankles. He wore plain gray boxer briefs, and his huge cock stood out like an elephant's trunk. Dany started licking the bottom of the cock from base to head. Once, twice, then again she would grab the base of the cock and take its head between her red lips. Each time she licked the cock, it grew harder and fatter. Each time she took the cock in her mouth, she took a little more. The cock was covered in saliva, and before long Dany had most of it down her throat, still massaging the base of it. She held the cock in her throat for a timeless moment. I could see her throat swallowing, massaging the head. Finally she pulled back, gasping. Thick ropes of saliva hang from the glistening dick, and dribbled down Dany's chin. She started running her hand up and down Anthony's cock. Wet with saliva, her hand slid easily, though her fingers barely closed around its girth.

Meanwhile, Anthony was going crazy. He kept trying to reach out for Dany's head, but each time his hands came out from behind his back she would stop. His cock twiched, and for a moment his face would turn in anger. But inevitable he listened to Dany's commands.

Nevermind the effects on me!

If seeing Dany dressed like a college slut had made my cock leap into action, seeing her take a huge dick deep in her throat was almost causing a tear in my jeans. In my crouched position, my erection was pressed up against my belly. Every time I moved, the sensitive head rubbed against my underwear and jeans. I was honestly worried I was going to cream myself on the first night of my new job. But I kept my hands on my camera and kept taking pictures.

Through my lense I saw Danny stroking Anthony's cock. His hips started bucking. She placed her lips, open, at the head of his cock and held both hands around its girth. He started sliding his cock in and out of her hands and mouth, thrusting deep into her throat then pulling out again. And I swear to you, it looked like Anthony wasn't the only one enjoying himself. There was a light in Danika's eyes that I hadn't seen all night. In her office and in the car, Danika was wrapped in her trench coat and her mystery tightly. The way she spoke, too, was without emotion, as if any crack in her control would spell disaster. But as she took more and more of the cock thrusting into her mouth, Danika looked released. Her cheeks were flushed, and her breasts bounced with her breath.

Finally Dany pulled the cock from her mouth and started stroking it faster and faster. I could see her mouthing something to Anthony. I imaged her saying, "Cum for me, baby. Cum all over for me!"

Even from the backyard I heart Anthony's release. Like a primal scream, his groan seemed to rattle the windows. From my camera, I watched as loads of cum shot from his cock. Danika had moved to the side, and the cum shot onto the wall and the loveseat. I couldn't believe how much cum was pouring out of the man. She kept stroking his cock, tightening her grip to get every last drop of cum out. Finally, Anthony collapsed to his knees. Released, he lay down on the living room carpet.

Danika stepped over Anthony's body and headed to the kitchen. I continued to watch her topless form through my camera lense, though I was done taking pictures. She washed her hands at the sink and gave a meaningful glance into the backyard. It was time to go.

However, behind her, I saw Anthony stand back up. He took off his boxers (stained all over with cum now) and walked into the kitchen. I couldn't believe it. His cock was starting to swell again. Even in the backyard, I could hear him say, "Time for round two. Take off your pants, sweetheart."

Dany turned around at the sink. In front of her, Anthony's cock was at half-mast. Anthony grinned and said, "This time I'm in charge. I want you to bend over the sink and spread your ass cheeks."

Danika shook her head. I heard her voice, muffled by the window glass, reply, "I'm all done for tonight, baby. Giving you head got me off. I need to get back to my studies."

Anthony shook his head. "I don't think so. You had a good time telling me what to you. Now your ass is mine."

All the talk of power was getting to him. His cock stood up straight and hard again as if he hadn't just cummed buckets in the living room. He started walking towards Danika.

Again, Dany said no. "I'm done for tonight. Let me go."

She started to edge around Anthony, but the kitchen was small. He laughed and pushed her back to the sink. Then he reached over to the counter and grabbed a knife. "How about a little roleplay? You're a real estate agent getting a house ready, and I'm an intruder looking for action. You need to close the deal by opening up those ass cheeks."

Dany gave a wild look out the kitchen window. My heart was pounding and my erection was entirely gone. I quickly fumbled with my camera, then aimed at the window.

FLASH!

The light erupted over the backyard and into the kitchen. Anthony looked up towards the window. "What the hell?" he asked. Once again I took a picture with the flash on. Anthony raised a hand over his eyes, blinking rapidly. "Is there someone out there? Taking pictures?" His confusion started to turn to anger as red blushed over his face.

Danika didn't waste a moment. She aimed a well-placed kick at the giant between Anthony's legs. He groaned one last time and collapsed to the floor. Dany aimed a second kick at his face, then ran to the living room. She grabbed her top and ran out the door.

I, too, was running towards the front yard. Together, we charged towards the truck. I jumped into the driver's seat as Dany hopped into the passenger's. In the rearview mirror I could see Anthony standing slumped in the lit front door. My truck gave a shot, a whine, and a cough- and then died. Silent but for the frogs.

"Shit!" Dany swore. "Start the fucking car!"

Anthony started walking towards us. Moonlight glinted from the knife in his hand.

I turned the key again. I heard the shot, the whine, the cough- and then the grumpy rumble of the engine. I slammed the accelerator and we shot down the block, half on the sidewalk half on the road.

At each turn away from the cul-de-sac, my heart slowed a little.

Danika, too, was calming down in the passenger's seat. I heard her deep breaths, in through her nose and out through her mouth.

We slowly wound our way through the night, back towards her office. Once again, Danika navigated. For some time, those were the only words between us.

I felt, though, like I needed to talk about the evening. Flashes of the night, like pictures in my camera, kept popping up before my eyes. Danika on her knees. Her hands pumping cum from the broad cock. Anthony holding the knife.

"Danika, I-"

"Dany."

"What?" I asked.

"Dany," she replied. "Those close to me call me Dany."

"Okay. Dany, I... I'm glad you're okay."

"Me too," Dany replied, once again in her voice without emotions. "You did good, kid. Now keep your eyes on the road, I'm going to change."

And beside me, Dany undressed. I kept my eyes on the road, but my brain was busy analyzing what was happening in the side of my vision. Dany reached up and took off the red wig. In a sudden streetlight, I saw her natural hair, cut very short, with a large mean-looking scar running halfway across her scalp. I tried not to see anything else after that.

Part Three: Consequences

Back in her office, Danika counted out a stack of hundreds and passed them to me.

"Let's upload the photos, and then I've just got paperwork to do."

She cleared a space for my camera on her crowded desk, then plugged it in and clicked 'Upload All.'

"There are some, um, non-professional pictures on there," I told Dany, thinking of the photography assignments of trees, flowers, and architecture.

"I'll sift through them," Dany said. Idly, she picked up something black from her desk. "You ever use one of these?"

It was a revolver, black and shiny. Involuntarily, I took a small step back. "No! But why didn't you bring that tonight?"

Dany shook her head. "If I had shot the guy, we wouldn't get paid." She gave a little snort and a half-smile. "I guess you shot him instead."