Private Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realised Honey was doing something similar, but her head rested on the lounger where I continued to caress her. And while Fifi hid her face, Honey was staring darkly at Lorna.

Lorna sighed, still staring down at her pet. "I suppose I do need to explain a few things, don't I?" She took a step, swirled the lace drape around her, turned, and sat down on Fifi's back. Fifi made a tiny noise as she was gently compressed and squashed into the sand. Lorna arranged herself elegantly, stretching her legs in front of her and flexing her toes. Everyone was supposed to believe she had already forgotten the blonde existed.

I tried not to be annoyed by this, and Honey made an indistinct huffing sound. I glanced at her and saw a little smirk on her lips.

"So," said Lorna. "My island. The villa business was already a huge success when I acquired it, so it made sense to keep it. I have had a secret lair built way down at the other end, mostly underground, with its own secluded beach, hidden very well and fenced off. It's a lovely property."

I blinked at her. I suppose she was trying to infuriate me.

"I see," I said, levelly. "Yes. I mean, that certainly qualified as a thing being explained. But I'm surprised you thought – of all the possible subjects on the agenda – that real estate was the headline item."

Lorna grinned at me.

"A few years ago," she chuckled, "there used to be a really very successful investment banker, somewhere cold and European, with an impressive fortune, remarkable acumen, and a pain in her heart. This poor, lonely woman met an exotic stranger in an airport lounge, and she fell in love. And fell, and fell. She would chase all over the world to meet up with this Nubian siren, and each time she fell a little more. At first she felt naughty for wanting to feel a woman's breast against her lips, and it excited her more than she knew possible. Soon she felt dirty for wanting to lick that cunt and exchange pleasure in ways she had only dreamed of, and that fulfilled her like nothing in her life. Before very long she grew frustrated because she desperately wanted to take that dusky maiden's toes in her mouth, but she couldn't be at her feet all day, every day."

I didn't look at her, or any of her catalogued body parts, and I didn't look at Honey. I didn't roll my eyes at the deliberate provocation of words like 'Nubian' or 'dusky' or, I suppose 'cunt'. I felt Honey's hand tangle itself with mine, and I thought she shuffled closer.

"But the object of her affection was cruelly distant. Ingrid Someonesdottir knew she was not in her league. Yet still she fell. She chased more, but tasted less. And this was nothing sordid. She was no slut, she was devoted. Her lover made sure of that. Acts of devotion, proofs of dedication, gestures of degradation. Gave more and more, in return for lesser and lesser rewards. Fell and fell... What a cruel mistress she had chosen. In the end, she ceased to exist."

She looked down at her seat, which was breathing hard and with difficulty. She drew her fingers through the blonde hair and played with the leather collar. She smiled affectionately.

"And at around the same moment, Fifi was spawned. Fifi is happy, faithful and obedient. She has a single simple focus, and nothing else. Isn't that beautiful?"

I cleared my throat. I needed my throat to be clear. "And before she ceased to exist, this banker gave you her wealth. And her island?"

Lorna gave me her cheeky smile. She was very pretty.

"Oh, I see. I missed a bit. Yes, Friga Norsemaiden gave everything to me, inadequate as she knew it to be. But no, I brought Fifi to this island. Where she met her new sisters. There are so many fluffy little girls in the world. Frightened brokers, bored academics, spoilt little oligarch's daughters. Dreaming housewives. Um... frankly deviant lieutenants in People's Revolutionary Armies. I mean, only one of them, obviously. That's quite a unique one. Was quite a unique one. The island probably belonged to one of them, before she ceased to exist. I cannot remember which. Do you believe that?"

My throat refused to feel any clearer. "No, of course I don't. Does she believe it?"

There was that grin again. "I genuinely don't care. Believe that?"

"Does she?"

Just a grin. And she tipped her head back to enjoy the sun. I reclined and watched her reclining, each with our own devoted puppy, and I hated her just a little more than I hated myself.

Honey's fingers were still firmly entwined with mine, and her hand gently pulled. She wasn't looking at me, so I didn't look at her, but she pulled my hand down the side of the lounger to where her body was curled up and hiding from the strangers. She kept her chin resting next to my body so she could keep an eye on Lorna.

She guided my hand down and down, and it was drawn into the warm embrace of her thighs. She let go with her fingers and squeezed with her soft legs, and she began to play with herself. Slowly, barely moving.

Oh, Honey-pie. That changed the world. Now I could look at Lorna and be amused. Now I could look at Fifi and, God help me, be aroused.

"So what's this supposed to be?" I asked with a hint of flirty sarcasm, or something like that. Maybe just bravado. "Recruitment? Is that what the villa's for? Wait for some fluffy rich fly to fall into your trap and then devour her?"

She didn't lower her face from the sun. "Not at all. The villa is a business. My lair is private. I keep them quite separate. Anything else would be too messy."

"They're hardly separate. They're on the same island. Why risk the overlap?"

She looked at me now. The serious expression told me she was about to say something witty.

"Maggie, how many secret private islands do you own? I only have one. For now."

Witty enough. Honey liked it enough to speak.

"So why us? You didn't have to walk out of the bushes. You didn't have to tell her to attack me. Why come out of your hole?"

Lorna looked at her with an expression of surprise. She stood up, smoothed her lace drape against her belly and approached us. She bent over the lounger, over me, in order to lean close to Honey. If Honey was intimidated she didn't show it. She didn't stop stroking herself either, though she continued to hide it.

"What a clever puppy," Lorna mused. She reached to stroke Honey's hair and I would have punched her myself, but I felt Honey's little finger hook my little finger. So I lay still and breathed in the delicate scent of the burning hot woman above me, and the woman played with Honey's floppy ears. "Clever puppy with clever questions. You intrigued me, puppy, honestly. It was worth the cost to meet you. I've never had guests with the same domestic arrangements as me. Are you her only puppy?"

"Okay, well done," I said briskly. "Let's imagine you've had your laughter and applause so we can move on. Please drop the comparisons. What you do is your business. Honey and I – my partner and I – were playing a game. A private game. On our private island. You know, our island with its contractually guaranteed privacy. That sort of game."

I may have been getting through to her. She stood up and turned away, sweeping us with a majestic and impassive gaze as she went back to her sometime furniture. She kicked the blonde head, not hard, but not with great care.

Fifi wobbled into an upright kneeling position. Almost immediately she was gazing up at her mistress again.

"It's all a game," Lorna purred. "You don't think I take it seriously? Fifi doesn't think I take her seriously, do you, little nonsense?"

Fifi shook her head, delighted to be spoken to.

"She takes it seriously," I said.

"And I don't care. Anyway, someone owes you an apology. Fifi, apologise for attacking that... partner."

Fifi looked oddly pained. She frowned, glanced at us, then back up at Lorna. Her breath was heavier and I thought I heard a whine. Lorna nodded at her. Fifi looked down, with sad resignation. To my surprise she flexed her jaw and pushed with her tongue and the gag eased out of her mouth. It hung glistening beneath her chin, and she looked nervously at me. She bit her lip.

"I am sorry for attacking your pet." She did have an accent from somewhere in the icier region of northern Europe. I was fascinated and annoyed.

"No, if you're going to bother at all... apologise to Honey. I mean her. My partner."

Bafflingly, Fifi looked like she might cry, and she gazed up at Lorna with something like panic. Her lips were parted and she was whimpering.

Lorna nodded seriously. "Yes Fifi, apologise to her. And for insulting her. And say you're very sorry. And be respectful."

Fifi gazed at her a little longer, biting her lip and breathing. She closed her eyes and nodded. She looked at Honey.

"I am... very sorry for attacking you, and insulting you... Miss."

Honey nodded. Her fingers were surprisingly busy, and her body was admirably still, considering. Her voice was husky, but I think only I could tell how aroused she was.

"I'm sorry I bit you."

Lorna stroked Fifi's hair. "How many words was that, bad puppy?"

"Eighteen," Fifi whispered, looking down at her knees.

"Did you include the word 'eighteen' in your count?"

Fifi groaned quietly.

"N – ng – twenty."

"Twenty days. What a bad puppy."

"What's twenty days?" Honey asked sharply.

"Bad puppies go into the bad puppy pen," said Lorna, taking hold of the gag and easing it back into Fifi's mouth. Fifi just gazed at her and breathed. "There's usually one or two in there. Every word spoken earns one day in the pen."

"What happens in the pen?"

"Oh I don't know. What happens, Fifi? They wriggle and squirm all over each each, no doubt they entertain themselves. It's not much different to the normal pens. The difference is, I don't go near the bad puppy pen. Ever."

Lorna's hand was still near Fifi's face, and she leaned her cheek against the palm. She looked like she didn't want to be in places where Lorna didn't go near.

"Why don't you want her to speak?" Honey whispered. "Her voice is beautiful."

This earned a brief flicker of attention from Fifi.

"I don't care if she speaks. Why would I? But there have to be rules. Rules and consequences."

"Why?"

"Because games need rules. Without rules there's no game. Also, games need to be amusing."

I finally dared to look Honey in the eye, and even though she looked calm, I felt anxious. I hoped this wouldn't last.

"Anyway," said Lorna, "I think we've intruded enough. I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay. You won't be bothered again, but you know where I am if you want to visit. You'll be welcome any time. Come, Fifi."

She didn't wait for a response as she turned away, her lace swirling and her hair wafting. She was even more elegant to watch walking away, and her pet was more sexual. She moved even less like a dog than Honey, but she had practised and was quick and graceful. She glanced behind at Honey, just once, very briefly, then continued to gaze up at Lorna as she crawled at her heel.

Honey was squeezing my hand very tightly. She whispered.

"Maggie, I'm giving you notice that intend to leap up there and start fucking you within seconds."

"Wh- Honey? They'll hear! They'll see..."

"They'd better. Bitches." She leapt. Her body was more energised than ever, and her beautiful limbs supported her athletically. She was on me, above me, kissing me. My thigh rose between hers and was treated to the familiar gossamer caress as she undulated once more. And now her fingers were tugging impatiently at my remaining scrap of red bikini and then urgently fumbling inside. I exhaled loudly and she muffled my whimpering with her hungry lips.

"Oh Honey, I'm sorry..."

"Shh Maggie... I know... don't be anxious, you mustn't worry. It's okay..."

We rocked and tangled together for a long while, caught in a hot little bubble, forgetting any intrusion for a few moments. Honey was laughing and her hair was starting to fall in disarray over her face. She was flushed and her eyes were intense and blue and all I wanted. I kissed her, clasping her face against mine, greedily.

I heard a sound from the departing strangers and I was suddenly forced to acknowledge the irritating world of other humans. I glanced across to the two figures, a hundred yards down the beach. Fifi was on her back, giggling as Lorna bent down and tickled her. The sound was soft and sparkling and she moved with beautiful, helpless abandon. But I was anxious.

"Honey, I'm sorry, I won't be like her, I promise. You know I love you, you know--"

"Shh Maggie." Kisses, butterfly kisses, filthy kisses. A flurry of expert finger work in the vicinity of my clit which made me undulate with her for a moment. "Shh, it's okay. I don't think you're like her. Of course I don't..."

She was reading me, I could tell, judging how to touch me so that we could reach a plateau together. Which meant she was close, because she was certainly taking me close.

"But I... but I..." But I could barely breath.

"And you mustn't think you're like her. You're not."

"But I... I enjoyed making you my puppy. I must be something like her..."

Honey was giggling. She was breathless and hot and soft, but she was giggling.

"Oh Maggie! You mean Lorna don't you?"

She giggled and squirmed, and settled herself on top of me. She lay her body on mine: her toes, the length of her legs, her warm torso. She made herself into a blanket over me. Her fingers continued their task. I couldn't take much more, and her laughter confused me.

"You idiot Maggie," she said with absolute love, "you don't think you're like Lorna do you?"

"What?"

She turned her face one way, to watch the retreating couple. She turned mine the other way with the flat of her palm. She rested her cheek on mine. Her hand remained strong and warm over my face, trapping my eyes and my mouth and keeping them closed.

"Don't worry," she whispered, "I do take you seriously, little nonsense."

Engulfed in her universe, we came together, and I was obliterated.

**

THE END