Private Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrKitty
MrKitty
219 Followers

But with her swollen clit, it was enough. She understood. "Yes Master. I was just hoping I could beg you for release."

"When I'm ready! Now, I've got to get back to work." His palm released off her clit, but now his mouth attacked her pussy with even more vigor. He sucked and sucked, and his tongue flicked up, down, around, and across her clit as if it was possessed. His fingering was now becoming fast and powerful. She was gritting her teeth, and clenching her ass cheeks together, trying anything to hold herself back. When finally he briefly lifted his mouth off her mound and whispered "You may come."

As soon as he put his mouth back in position and continued sucking, she exploded. She screamed out, and locked his head between her thighs, as wave after wave of passion rolled through her body. She took her arms and held his head, cradling it against her cunt as she spasmed and gasped.She was still coming and he kept finger-fucking and sucking her with the exact same rhythm he was using when she came, eventually slowing the pace as he felt her body start to relax.

"What a very good little slave you are! You did very well coming on command your very first time! As a special reward, for the next week I'll let you masturbate yourself to orgasm any time you want as long as you're home alone. Would you like that?"

"Yes, Master!"

4. Two Kinds of Doggie

The next night, she got home from work, and stripped immediately. She was feeling very frisky and alive with this new change in their routine. She was very excited to see what tonight would bring. She was wandering around the house in the nude wondering what to do next, when the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hello honey. How's our little dog doing?"

"Very well, Master. She's really getting used to the routine in our new home!"

"Oh, you say she peed on the carpet? What a bad dog!"

"Yes Master, I'll be waiting for you!"

"Alright then. Bye honey!"

She went to the bathroom one last time, emptied her bladder, made sure she cleaned herself properly, and walked up near the front door. She knelt down and propped her ass as high as she could in the air. She used her hands to spread her lips, and then her cheeks too for good measure so that he would see what he was getting. She still was getting used to her bald pussy, so she lingered back to it, and felt herself, running her hand up and down her smooth mound. She didn't have time to beat herself, but she really liked how her bare pussy felt. She lay her body down on the carpet, flattening her breasts as close to the ground as she could, and waited.

She heard his car roll up, and shivered with excitement. She wasn't sure what would happen tonight, but she was ready.

He opened the door, and saw her in her expected position. "Good little slave!" He walked over, and pulled down his pants. He knelt behind her, took out his cock, and rubbed it up and down her slit. She was already moist having been thinking about what the evening's entertainment would be, so it didn't take long before he thrust inside her. But instead of keeping an in-and-out rhythm, as soon as he was in her as deeply as he could, he stopped.

"You know I love to give it to you doggie-style, don't you?"

"Yes, Master, I do. I love it too!"

"I know you do. But how many times have I also asked to come in the back door?"

She shivered slightly—she knew what was coming.

"Uhh. I don't know Master."

"That's right—quite a few. Well, that's going to change. I brought you some things." He had dropped a black plastic shopping bag next to them before he knelt, so he reached over to it while he was still deep inside her. She looked over her shoulder to see what he was doing.

"No peeking," he said, as he gently but firmly redirected her head back down with his palm.

She heard some packaging opening, and a small spritz of some fluid.

"I'm not going to take you there tonight. But I am going to be getting you ready for it. We're going to make sure, my little slave, that not only will you like it, you'll be begging me for it by the time we're done."

She wasn't sure what this meant. She never liked anal sex; they had tried it twice in their long marriage. And she had refused and rebuffed him many times afterwards. She didn't like it—it hurt! She wouldneverlike it back there, no matter how badly he wanted it. She might think about letting him one last time, but she would call off the whole "slave game" if he wanted to again.

While she was elsewhere thinking all of this, she didn't notice until too late that he had pressed a small wet thing against her butthole. She gasped.

"Don't struggle. This won't hurt, and in fact, it should feel rather pleasant." It was a dildo of some type. Judging just by the small tip that was against her it was probably very thin, thinner than his cock. It was covered with a warm lubricant, and he slowly slid into her ass. A slightly wider portion passed her sphincter ring, and her ass seemed hungry as the remainder slid right in.

"It's in. How does it feel?"

"Not too bad Master. It's not really as uncomfortable as I thought."

"Good. It's a butt-plug, and it's the smallest I could find. I don't want to hurt you, and I know you will find this pleasurable eventually. But we need to get you used to it a bit. We're going to start a weeklong regimen to get your ass used to being occupied. You're going to wear this constantly for the next three days.

"The only time you're allowed to have it out is if you have to defecate. But if I catch it outside your ass and you're not on the toilet, there will be hell to pay. You will wear this to bed, and you'll wear it to work. You may have to adjust how you walk slightly, but this model is designed for extended wear, so it has a narrow flare to fit nicely within your beautiful ass crack.

"You'll wear this one for three days, and then we upgrade. The next one is slightly wider and deeper, and you'll wear that for three days. Then finally, you'll wear the poppa-bear for three days. After that on the tenth day you'll get a reprieve, when I'll ass-fuck you!"

He had pulled himself slightly away from her body while inserting the butt-plug, all the while continuing to keep his cock inside her. But now he pushed back in to his full depth. She wasn't really happy hearing about her fate, but the small butt-plug didn't really hurt. He grasped her hips, and started stroking in and out of her. She temporarily forgot about the slightly uncomfortable plug in her ass, and started concentrating on his cock that was filling and moving inside her. He knew she loved getting fucked from behind, and it didn't take long for his pumping to bring her excitement up.

"You can come now," he said. He reached underneath her with one hand and cupped her cunt while fucking her, massaging her labia with his fingertips. This was enough to bring her over the top, and she cried out. He came at the same time, pulling her deeply towards him, until the finally stopped and fell over to their sides.

5. Plugs and Holes

She slept with the butt-plug in all night as he commanded. When she got up in the morning for work, she didn't have to poo, so she left it in while she showered and dressed. It was a little more comfortable now that she was used to it, although having something in there made her feel a little like she had to go. She noticed that she walked with a little more exaggerated female hip-swaying than normal to keep the pressure off the plug. Well, I'm sure he'll like that, she thought.

At work, she finally had to go to the bathroom, so she left her desk and walked to the women's restrooms. She picked the first stall, and went in. Reaching underneath herself, she grasped the flare of the plug and slowly extracted it. It gently slid out and left her ass strangely empty feeling. It was black rubbery plastic—this was the first chance she had gotten to actually look at it. She did her business, and wiped with one hand, all the while still holding the plug. She thought to herself that she could leave it out, and just put it in right before he got home and he would never know. But then she realized that she'd have to keep it in her purse. She sniffed it—it was a little funky and stinky. Nothing that she wanted in her purse! She could wrap it in toilet paper. But if another woman saw it while she was digging around for change or lipstick, that would be embarrassing! She also thought about washing it in the sink. But what if someone walked in and caught her washing a butt-plug at work?

She decided that the safest course of action was to just leave it in. So she lifted her leg, reached back underneath herself, and placed the tip against her rosebud. She tried to slide it in, but without lube it wasn't very easy. So she got some more toilet paper, wiped the plug off as best as she could, and drooled a good amount of her spit on it. Then she repositioned it, and it was able to slowly push it in. It slid into her ass until it got to the flare, she gave it a quick adjustment or two before pulling up her panties. I'll have to keep lube in my purse from now on, she thought.

The rest of the day at work went without incident, although she could swear that her subtle hip motions were being noticed by the men at the office. Between her womanly movements and her new snug collar, she knew she was getting appreciable looks from the men. But she realized that part of it was probably her renewed interest in sex or her sexual confidence. She knew that even though it had only been a couple of days that she was sexier and more alive than she had been in a long while.

She drove home and she had just arrived when he called her and asked her "Has our puppy been a bad dog?" So she was waiting when he got home, her ass towards the door and high in the air, proudly sporting its new butt-plug.

"Good girl!" he said when he opened the door and saw her gorgeous ass sticking straight up. He came over to her, and stroked his hand across her ass, feeling underneath to admire her bare cunt lips, and then resting his fingertips on the end of the plug, giving it a solid push and tug to make sure it was seated properly.

"How's it going wearing your new toy all day?" he asked.

"It went fine, Master. Would it be possible for me to get some lubricant to carry in my purse?"

"Of course. I thought about that today, and so I picked up a second bottle for you." He took the new bottle of lube out of his pocket and sat it on the ground next to her. "I did forget to tell you some other aspects of your training," he added. "Last night was the last time I will fuck your pussy until your ass is completely ready. So until then, you will need to pleasure me with your mouth or your ass, and your pussy will be strictly off limits. Is that clear?"

"Yes Master." She was sad about this development because she really loved being penetrated. It was one more reason to look forward to having this whole ass-training thing over with soon.

"Good." He pulled the butt-plug from her, which she wasn't expecting. Her ass, having been used to having it in all day long actually felt a little lonely. That wasn't a problem for long, since he squirted some lube on his index finger, and immediately slid his well lubricated finger in place of the plug. "There—how does that feel?"

"Better than the plug Master, thank you."

"You're welcome." He put his finger in her as deeply as it would go, knelt down beside her and said "Now suck my cock." She turned around as gently as she could with his finger still in her ass to reach his crotch. She unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants around his thighs. Then she lifted his underwear over his straining cock, and pulled them down too. His cock was hard and glistening with precum. She licked the precum off the tip, and rubbed the head across her lips and gums. Then she popped the head into her mouth with good strong suction. His musky scent filled her nostrils, and she drank it in. She pulled him out of her mouth, and as she did so, he removed his finger from her ass. She took him in her mouth again deeper this time, and he plunged his finger back into her asshole. Each time she pumped of her head down on his cock, he plunged his finger into her asshole in unison. It didn't feel as good as it would in her pussy, but it actually felt pretty good to have him fingering her ass like this. She started really getting into giving him head, with deep strong sloppy-wet sucks, and the fingering into her rear became more pleasurable than uncomfortable. Every several sucks, she would dip her mouth down to his balls and lick and suck on them too. She was a great little cocksucker, and between her voracious sucking his cock and milking his balls with one hand, he soon came. He pulled his finger out of her ass, and grabbed her shoulders as she drained the last of his seed.

The next couple days, he called her up with a "Good girl" message and had her suck his cock as soon as he walked in the door. He didn't fuck her in the pussy or in the ass, but fingered her asshole while she sucked his cock and left her unsatisfied. Every third day when it was time to upgrade to the next bigger plug, he called to let her know she was a "Bad dog" before he came home and after she was done servicing him, he would insert the bigger plug. Once she had become used to the small plug, it was almost comfortable wearing it all day. Not really much different from wearing a tampon, except the different hole of course. The middle plug was not quite as big around as his cock, and a bit shorter as well. She definitely noticed it was larger going in, but she got used to it pretty quickly. The large plug was a little longer than his cock, as wide as his cock at its narrowest, and about two or three times as wide at the flare. She grunted to accept that one when it went in! Walking with the big plug was definitely more difficult, and her feminine sashay was even more pronounced. She had to sit much more delicately at work, and while driving. But she left it in as she was told.

On the last night of the biggest plug, she was so happy. She was finally going to be rid of the plug! His phone call that night was for "Bad dog" which she fully expected, so she got in position kneeling with her ass high in the air and breasts pressed flat to the ground. He came in and gave her a "good girl", at which she glowed. He came over and slowly pulled out the big plug. Her ass made a sucking sound as it was withdrawn, and she could tell her asshole was gaping open. It felt good to have it out, but it was strange after all these days to have nothing at her rear entrance.

"You have such a beautiful ass," he said.

"Thank you Master."

"So, I now have a question for you." He removed his pants and waited, and she remained silent. "Would you prefer that I now fuck your pussy or your ass?"

She hadn't gotten fucked in the ass, except by his finger; she thought that she might get out of that fate after all! "My pussy, Master!" She was so desperate to be penetrated, and it had been 10 days since she had anything in her pussy.

"Wrong answer." He had already lubed his cock. Without hesitation, he pressed his knob against her rosebud. It was still open from the massive butt-plug, and he slowly pushed in with almost no resistance. She didn't feel any discomfort. His cock was well lubricated and much smaller than the plug. It was warm inside her unlike the cold plugs when they were first inserted, and it was actually pleasant. He started moving in and out, slowly at first, but picking up speed as he was able to sense that she could handle it. She was at first trying to get over the reality that she was being fucked in her ass, but it was nice to finally have him back inside her and feel him pumping against her butt doggy-style, even if it wasn't the right hole. She was getting slowly more excited, but she hadn't really quite reached the peak when she could tell he was going to come. He grasped her hips, and made one final thrust deep into her ass. As he grunted, she could feel his cock pulsing and pumping his come deep into her bowels.

After he was done, he pulled out of her ass. And he rewarded her by eating her cunt. He hadn't satisfied her since they had started the training, and the ass-fucking had already brought her close. It didn't take long for him sucking her pussy before she too was in the throes of an orgasm, and she screamed out loud.

After she had come, she curled up into a ball in his arms. He reached over her body, and re-inserted the middle butt-plug. She moaned a little in protest, but it was smaller than the big plug and almost like his cock, so she just settled into it, still lying in the afterglow.

"Are you listening?"

"Yes Master," she whispered.

"I have two new commands for you. The first is 'Wash her tail.' If I call with that, you must give yourself an enema. I've brought a kit that you can use. Fill your ass with hot water, wait for 1 minute, and expel it. This way, I can be sure your ass is nice and clean for me when I need it. The second is 'Brush her tail.' With this one, I want you to use this special applicator—it's like that used for hemorrhoid cream. Put it on the lubricant tube, and squirt a generous amount into your ass. You won't want to skimp, because I won't have lubed myself, and you'll want to make sure I go in easily. Understood?"

"Yes Master." She didn't think those were too bad; although she had never given herself an enema before, she had douched. Judging by tonight, her first real ass fuck, she might actually get to enjoy it, maybe even come! But she was hoping that her ass wouldn't become his primary means of satisfaction.

She was at home the next night and she got the call.

"How is our little puppy?"

"Just fine Master."

"Oh, she got loose you say? Got mud in her tail? You better wash her tail off and brush it. What a bad dog!"

"I understand Master."

"Okay then, well hopefully she'll be all clean by the time I get home from work."

"She will be Master."

"Great! See you in a little bit."

"Goodbye Master!"

She got out the enema kit and went to the bathroom. She removed the mid-sized plug from her rear. She opened the kit, read through the instructions, and started filling the bag with warm water. It took a little while to figure out exactly how the nozzle and bottle hooked together, but she got it together, and squatted over the toilet. She put the nozzle into her ass, and started emptying the warm water into her rectum. It felt pleasantly warm, but it did make her feel like going to the bathroom. She waited until it was all empty and removed the nozzle. She squeezed her ass shut to keep the water from dribbling down her legs, and looked at the clock on the wall. One minute seemed to take eternity, and she started dancing back and forth, really straining to keep from releasing the water. She absentmindedly fingered the steel heart on her snug little white collar, waiting for the time to pass. Finally, the next minute clicked, and she squatted down and pushed the water out. It came out in a stream at first, then a gusher. After a few seconds, she was empty. She wiped herself well, and she actually did feel cleaner! Then she got the lube, added the applicator, and inserted that back into her ass. She gave a good squeeze so she'd have plenty of lubricant in her for him. It was cold filling her ass after that warm water, but she knew it was for her own good.

She got into her "bad dog" position and waited.

When he arrived, he walked right up spread her cheeks wide and inspected her. "Lots of lube I see. Good. Now I have a question for you again. Would you prefer that I fuck your pussy or your ass?"

"My ass Master. It is ready for you," she said with pride.

"Wrong!" he said with a start, as he smacked his palm sharply across her ass cheeks. It stung, and she was so surprised that a tear welled in her eye as she stammered

MrKitty
MrKitty
219 Followers