Private Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrKitty
MrKitty
217 Followers

"But Master, you said..."

He cut her off. "Be quiet! I want you to go right now and 'wash her tail' and 'brush her tail' again. And while you're doing that, think carefully about why you were wrong."

She got up, and moped to the bathroom. She shut the door, and sat down on the toilet. She was sure that this is what he wanted! He called to have her ass prepared for him. And now he wanted her to do it again?! It didn't make any sense! What did he say... 'Would you prefer that I fuck your pussy or your ass', right? She got out the enema bottle again, and started the hot faucet and sat back down on the toilet while the water warmed up. And finally it hit her. 'Wouldyouprefer that I fuck your pussy or your ass?' Of course. He was asking her whatshewanted. And she wasn't the Master—she shouldn't have a preference. She got a small square of toilet paper and dabbed her eyes. Now she understood, and she would make him proud. She refilled the bottle, and began the process again, filling her bowels with water, waiting the requisite time, and rinsing out the lube she had worked so hard to get in. She reapplied the lube—it was going all so much faster now. She took one final look at herself after she was done with the preparation. She thought that the collar around her neck made her look so very sexy, and she primped her hair a little. She turned around to look at her ass where there was still a red mark where she had gotten punished.

She walked back to the living room, and she got into the bad dog position again.

"Are you finished?" he asked. Again, he spread her cheeks apart, and examined her rosebud. He could see glistening moisture just inside her anal opening. "Looks like you are. Okay, let's try this again--would you prefer that I fuck your pussy or your ass?"

"Master, I have no preference. You should do what you wish with me."

"Excellent—you do understand now." He pulled down his pants, and to her great surprise, he rubbed the head of his cock against the opening of her cunt. She was a little moist from the sexual excitement of the whole night, and it wasn't long before he was inside her. He felt so good! She was supremely happy that he was inside her pussy after longer than a week, and she moaned and backed herself up against him. He started pumping her strongly, holding her down on the small of her back with one hand and reaching underneath her to grab her breasts with the other. She was in her glory, and she was getting close to an orgasm. Her breathing started getting regular and panting, and he could tell it was good for her. He stopped and pulled completely out of her.

"Master?"

"Shhh." He lifted his cock one inch, and slid it into the newly prepared hole. With the mix of lubricant and pussy juices it went smoothly into her ass. She was already quite excited, and she almost didn't care where his cock went, as long as it was back inside her. She slowly eased back onto him letting his cock fill her, and soon he was at full depth but in a new place. He started his rhythm again, and this time since she was already so close to coming from her pussy, her ass had picked up her bodies urgency. He was thrusting long and deep into her, and this time she felt differently about it—it was really good, and she didn't want it to stop!

"Master, please fuck my ass!" she cried.

"You've been such a good little slave, I will reward you with your wish! You can come anytime you're ready." He pumped into her ass relentlessly. He could feel her tensing, and saw her hands clutching at the carpet. He kept exactly the same pace in his thrusts, but manipulated her nipples with his free hand; gently pulling, stretching, rolling them between his fingertips. She was shaking and right on the edge, and stayed there for a good minute before she finally broke. She yelled out "Oh God!", and she jammed her body back up against him to bury his cock as deep as she could get into her ass. She writhed and rotated her pelvis up and down, getting as much stimulation from his cock as she could. He couldfeelthe orgasm pulsing through her, as her sphincter clutched at him with every passing wave. Her moans were almost of an animal, but they finally started to die down as he slowed. He never completely stopped thrusting, although it was quite slow at this point. When her whimpers had mostly subsided, he started moving more quickly again, and she backed up to meet his thrusts. He had been waiting for her to come first. Now that he let himself go it wasn't long before he also was grabbing her hips, groaning and thrusting, and he came into her. They collapsed together on the floor.

"Your training is done. Now your ass is mine, whenever I want it."

6. Housebroken Kitty

Over the next four days, he would fuck her ass at least once nightly as soon as he got home, sometimes twice when he would also fuck her right before they went to bed. He avoided using her pussy during those four days while she got more used to the idea of her ass being a sexual object. But he would always make sure that she came. He wanted her to associate using her ass with pleasure. Sometimes she would come when she got it in her ass, but many times she didn't. If she didn't come through fucking her ass, he would flip her over immediately after he came in her rear, and furiously eat and finger her cunt until she was satisfied.

After the fifth day he started mixing it up, fucking her any way he wanted. But he made sure that she didn't know what was next. He would sometimes call up with a request for "bad dog and a brushed tail", so she'd have her ass in the air, pumped full of lube. She naturally thought this would lead to a night of ass-fucking. But then he'd surprise her and fuck her pussy instead. Other times he'd call for a "good girl", and have her suck his dick right when he walked in just like she would expect, or a "clean bowl" when he'd eat her out like crazy. She initially was trying to guess what he wanted, and over the next couple of weeks she eventually gave up trying to figure out what he would take from her. He didn't make it easy to guess, and she came to realize that he just needed her complete submission and willingness to accept his cock or his mouth however he would give it to her. She became completely malleable and submissive to his desire. She just needed to be fucked, and she didn't care how—she felt like a sexual object, a receptacle, a fucking machine, an animal—and he fucked her anywhere and anyhow he felt like. And she was loving it! She came to enjoy guessing if she would get it in the cunt or in the ass, and felt completely open to his choice.

Although she was getting sexed up much more frequently than before their game started, she didn't mind at all. She had wanted to spice things up, and they were fucking at a rate that was more like when they were first dating again. He gave her constant attention, which had opened up the goddess in her. She felt more feminine and more like a complete woman than she ever had before. Because he had to play his part too, he was now always thinking of new ways to pleasure her sexually. And he was coming up with lots of little romantic gestures that were interspersed between the daily fucking sessions. He didn't need to of course because she was his "slave", but he would often come home with small gifts: a chocolate truffle, or a flower, or a pair of earrings for being a good little girl. And she would reward him with the gift of her pussy, her mouth, her ass, her tits. He took good care of her, and she would just melt and cuddle in his arms after having been ravished senselessly. Things were harmonious elsewhere too. The master/slave and sexual intimacies forged a deep bond between them. Plus, with the time they devoted to sex and activities around it, they didn't have time for the stupid little fights that life would have normally thrown at them!

One night after a small dinner, he could barely wait until he had finished eating before he ravenously attacked her. He pushed the dinner plates out of the way, and leaned over, his mouth seeking hers. They threw each other on the kitchen floor, and started fucking like animals. Over the next hour of sheer mindless fucking, he had used her good in every hole, and she was completely spent, curled up in a ball on the carpet. He took a throw off the couch and covered her.

"I'll be back shortly," he whispered in her ear. "Okay," she mumbled. He went to the master bathroom, and after about fifteen minutes he came back. She had fallen asleep, and he gently woke her. "Kitty cat—wake up," he whispered with a hand stroking her shoulder.

"Come on," and he helped her to her feet. She was slow, but she got up. She was a mess, variously covered with sweat, come, lubricant, and saliva. He slowly led her into their bathroom. He had drawn a bath, which was full of softly florally scented foam. Several candles provided the only light.

"Step in."

She got into the tub, which was deliciously warm. She slowly slid down into the warm water, and let the foam caress her. A sign escaped her lips, and he said, "That's a good girl. Turn to the wall."She did, and he had a warm washcloth, and started massaging her back in small circles with soap. Once he had covered her whole back, he took a small cup, dipped it into the tub's water and poured it down her back sensuously. "Okay, turn around." She did and faced him. He started softly soaping her chest and her breasts in the same manner, being a little more delicate on her soft breasts. Again he dipped and poured the warm water down her front, her beautiful breasts shining wet and clean in the candlelight.

He reached toward her little white collar and started to unscrew the end. She looked at him with a brief flash of doubt, and her hand flew up to her throat to touch his hand. "I want to wash your neck and hair--what is it?" he asked.

She looked at him a very long time with big soulful eyes, while he looked back at her quizzically. She finally managed to softly stammer, "please".

"Please what, you don't want me to wash your hair?"

She was quiet again for several seconds. "Please, don't take it off," she finally managed.

"Oh! It doesn't have to mean we're done with our game," he laughed.

She lowered her eyes, and continued to hold her hand over his hand at her throat. "I know. But I don't want to take it off. Please?" she pleaded.

"Okay."

He left the collar on. They didn't exchange any other words the rest of the night. He finished washing her hair, gave her pussy and ass a good soaping, and washed and shaved her legs. She stood up while the tub was draining, and he toweled her off. He got the hair dryer, and dried her hair while she sat on the toilet. She brushed her own teeth at the same time that he brushed his teeth, briefly soaped his face, took the washcloth and gave himself a quick whore's bath under armpits and crotch. Then he led her to bed with one hand.

She curled up, and he wrapped himself around her, spooning her back. She fell asleep almost immediately. He had one arm wrapped around her neck and cradling her breast, and one hand tucked in around her soft belly. He stayed awake a good couple of hours, thinking about what had just happened. Finally, he gave her a good long squeeze and closed his eyes.

7. Kittycat on the Town

One day he called her up on his way home as was his way.

"Honey, we're going to go out to dinner tonight. I bought a dress for you that you can try out when I get home."

"Okay—should I just be naked when you get here?"

"That's a good little kitty."

"Yes Master, see you soon!"

She wasn't sure what he had in store, so she just got in her standard "good girl" pose on her knees with spread legs and waited. He arrived home with a shopping bag from Deb Jr. She had always teased him as they walked by the store in the mall that their clothes were exclusively for young sluts. Out of the bag he pulled out a small black headband that had a pair of little black triangle ears with silky pink insides.

"These are your ears. Here, put this on", he handed the headband to her. She looked quizzically at him, but did as he asked.

"Do you have any eyeliner?" he asked. She got up, went to the bedroom, and came back with a small pencil. "Kneel down." He proceeded to draw a small circle on the tip of her nose, and three short lines on her cheek emanating from either side of her nose.

"There! Now you look like a kitty! Only one thing is missing." He reached back into the bag, and brought out a small black tail. It was a little thicker than his thumb around, and about a foot long, made of soft cloth and stuffed so it was slightly stiff but still quite flexible. At one end was a small black butt plug. "You know where this goes, don't you?" He handed the tail to her. "Master, I'll be right back."

She went back into the bedroom and came back with a small squirt of lube in her hand. She rubbed it on the plug-end of the tail, lifted her leg, and with a short push slid the tail into place. "Turn around and model it," he said. She did so, slowly turning around before him, her beautiful ass with a short little cat tail protruding, sporting her new little ears and makeup, and her always present white collar.

"There's my little kitty! Well?"

"May I go look, Master?"

"Of course!"

She went into the bedroom once again, and looked in their full-length mirror. The tail's butt-plug was on the small side, and wasn't too uncomfortable to wear. But the soft little tail hanging between her legs got a little getting used to; it rubbed against her legs when she walked. She stood with her back to the mirror and turned her head over her shoulder to look at the new little tail sprouting out of her ass. "It does look kind of cute!" she thought. She went back to the family room, where he had pulled a couple more items out of the shopping bag. A pair of black back-seamed stockings and a black garter belt. She snapped the garter belt around her back and snugged it to her waist. Then she slid each stocking up her legs, smoothing them slowly and flashing him her beautiful smooth beaver as she held up each knee.

Next he removed a pretty black dress with a satiny finish from the bag. It had a spandex stretch to it, which he demonstrated, and he handed it over to her. "You'll look very sexy in this!" he exclaimed as she held the dress, looking it over. With an appreciative hand he stroked her back and followed down the curves of her body. He ended by cradling her ass cheek in his hand, and then followed by stroking her kitty tail. The movement sent vibrations up the plug, which sent shivers up her spine.

"Go ahead and put it on." She turned it around in her hands, determining the dresses' orientation, pooled the dress on the floor, and stepped into it, pulling the straps up along either side of her body. She had to tuck her tail in-between her legs to pull the dress up past her ass. She got it all the way up, fit the shoulder straps in place, and then turned to face him. It wasn't painted-on tight, but it was quite form fitting. The neckline plunged between her breasts, and the fabric was loose there, giving ample opportunity to see the sides of her breasts when she moved in just the right way. She turned slowly. The hemline was about mid-thigh. It was much shorter than most dresses she wore, but not unusual for cocktail length. Her little black tail was just short enough to not be seen from underneath the bottom of the dress.

Finally, he pulled out a pair of pink pumps the same color as the inside of the kitty ears. He sat them on the ground near her feet. She slipped into each little pink shoe, and the costume was complete.

"What do you think?"

She ran her hands up and down her sides, across her thighs and her ass, assessing the fit and cut of the dress, and generally surveying her outfit. "Very sexy Master!"

"Good. We've got a 6:00 dinner engagement. I've got to clean up a little; wait right here."

"I can't go out like this!" she protested.

"Oh yes you can. You're going to a costume party—nobody will think anything of it."

"Please don't make me—this is really slutty!"

"Trust me little kitty. It'll be okay. Go ahead and do your makeup. But make sure to leave on your whiskers." He left the room.

She hesitated for a second, but then walked into the master bath. She touched up her lipstick, added eye shadow and eye liner, powdered her cheeks a little, and looked herself over. All her doubts of being too mature or not pretty enough were gone. She was sexy as hell, no denying that—even she would admit it! But she didn't want to be a slut in public. She was hoping that she might make it through the night if nobody really was out tonight to see her. After all, it was early still and it wasn't a weekend. Maybe everywhere would be deserted. As she was about to leave the bathroom, for good measure she pulled out her eye pencil and darkened the whiskers and nose spot.

He had come back, dressed up in a sharp-looking suit and tie. He escorted her outside to the car, and opened the door for her. She got in and with her tail in sat down slowly and gingerly, just as she had learned with her butt-plugs. He got in the driver's side, and they drove off to a nearby Italian restaurant they had been to before.

He pulled in, and had the valet park the car. The valet opened the door for her. She got out slowly and very ladylike so as not to flash the worldanythingunder that dress. He was a young kid—probably a teenager—and he gave her an obvious up-and-down look as she stepped out. He exclaimed "Wow, lady! Great costume!" Then as an afterthought, he added "Nice cat, but you forgot the tail!"

At this point, he had stepped from around the driver's side, handed the kid the keys, and offered his hand to his wife.

"A tail's a good idea, but we couldn't figure out how to attach one to her dress!" he joked back to the kid. "Right dear?"

She blushed shyly, the kitty tail seeming to burn between her cheeks underneath the dress. "That's right," she said softly.

He escorted her into the restaurant on his arm into the restaurant and up to the hostess stand.

"Reservation for two at six, Tabby party," he said to the girl behind the podium. The hostess was a attractive young blond girl who was referencing the books when they walked up, and she looked up at them for the first time as he spoke. "Certainly, I have you right here," she said. "Costume party?" she offered, as she looked at Susanne.

"Of course!" he replied.

"But where's your costume?"

"Well, can't you tell? I'm Pussy's owner."

Susanne felt her cheeks burning with embarrassment at the hidden truth in the statement, but the girl didn't seem to react to the double-entendre. She just said, "That's lame. At least your wife had the decency to think up a good costume. You should have gotten off work a little early to do the same."

He played the game back to the girl. "You're right. I wish I would have gone out and bought a costume for the occasion, but I ran out of time." Of course Susanne knew the truth about his shopping trip all for her, which made her even redder. Good thing this restaurant had dim light!

"I thought so!" the girl said, as she led them to their table.

Their table was in the rear corner of the restaurant off the beaten path, but somewhat to the restrooms. This part of the restaurant had a bench running along the wall so that one part of each couple would have shared seating with the other patrons. Several two-top tables were against the bench, with a single chair at each table opposite the bench. The tables were large for a couple, and generously spaced so that they could both sit on the bench side side-by-side, which they did. The tablecloth reached to the floor, so they had to slide in gingerly to not accidentally pull it off the table. The hostess quickly rearranged the place settings to accommodate their shift to dine side-by-side and walked away.

MrKitty
MrKitty
217 Followers