Private Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God you're sexy!" he said to her as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her close, planting a huge deep kiss on her red lips.

The Matri'd walked up to their table and smiled a knowing smile at them. "Any wine or cocktails this evening?"

He broke their embrace and opened the wine list, gave a quick perusal, and said "Bin #39, please."

"An excellent choice. I'll be right back," he said and strode off.

He turned to her and said "I'll do the ordering for us, but there's something special on the menu! I picked this table especially for tonight. Don't think that Tuesday night at senior dining hours was an accident either. I don't want anyone around."

She didn't know what that meant exactly, but she could guess.

The Matri'd came back, and poured their glasses after the requisite wine game. The waiter came over, and he ordered for them: bruschetta as a starter, and a salad and pasta primavera to split since the portions were large. He ordered the pasta without asparagus, and she smiled to herself. He had been a vegetarian for a long time now, and she had always maintained that his come tasted better after he stopped eating meat. But now that they had started their game, instead of giving him head once a month or so, she was sucking him off several times a week. And he had changed his diet in consideration. He had started eating several stalks of celery a day, a pineapple a week, and avoiding asparagus to make his come taste sweeter for her.

They talked and joked like old times, and with the glass of wine and the comfortable atmosphere, she started to relax and even forgot that she was dressed like a cat in public. Hell, she thought, nobody knew what they were up to, so it was all in good fun! The food came, and they ate with relish.

Once they had finished their meal, he placed his hand on her stocking, and slid it up the garter so it was resting on her bare leg only an inch away from her pussy. Of course with the long tablecloth resting on their laps, nobody in the restaurant could see anything that went on.

"Now that dinner's done, it's time for dessert," he said. "Get on your knees under this table, and I don't want you back up here until you have a mouth full of come. And don't swallow either—I want to see it."

She gasped, and quickly looked around the restaurant. It was still too early for most diners; although there were some people in the far front of the place, nobody was seated anywhere near them. And none of the staff were around to have heard what her husband said. "I can't do that!" she cried.

"You can, and you will. Don't stall, or you'll really get punished. Now be a good little girl and get to work. I'll give you a signal for the all-clear to come up, so you don't need to worry about being spotted."

She looked around again—nobody. If he did watch out for her, maybe nobody would notice. She took a deep breath and held it. Her heart was racing a mile a minute—she'd never done anything like this! She was actually very excited at the possibility of doing something this incredibly dirty in public without getting caught. She took one last look, and didn't see anyone, so she quickly dove underneath the table. She looked all around her, and the tablecloth reached to the floor all around her. She thought to herself it had probably been designed by some perverted Italian who knew it could be used to completely hide some little tart just like her!

Her master's legs were there, and he scooted his butt further on the seat towards her to give her better access. She thought "better now than never," and reached up his pant leg, found his zipper and pulled it down. She reached her hand in, trying to find her dessert. He was already hard, but he was wearing boxers, which made it easier. She finally wrangled his cock out of the boxers and the pants zipper. It was pulsing and huge with excitement. She had to kneel really near him to get close enough to put her mouth on him, and there wasn't a lot of room for her head, but she found that if she pulled his cock down a little and sat slightly to one side, she could manage.

She held his cock with one hand, and steadied herself against his knee with the other. She slowly slid his cock into her mouth, and started sucking. Above table, he was doing his best to remain in composure, although the feeling of her warm wet mouth on his cock was electric. Just then, the waiter walked back to the table and said "Any dessert for you two?"

She froze with his cock in her mouth, involuntarily clamping down. It wasn't a bite, but she had his cock pinned tightly between her teeth. She was at full alert, her senses straining to hear anything, her muscles rigid so as not to make a sound.

He flinched slightly at her closing in around his prick, but remained collected. "No, we're all finished. She wanted dessert elsewhere tonight, thanks. But I'll take a coffee, and if you could refill the ladies' water, and then just bring the bill."

"Certainly sir," and he walked off again.

Underneath the table, his hand reached and patted her head for the all-clear. She slowly recovered, and released her grip on his cock. She started sucking again, using her hand to pump up and down his shaft as much as she had access to outside his pants. She was swirling her tongue around his head and slowly sucking him as if to savor each moment. She was using moderately strong suction, and was using her thumb underneath his cock to rub along his uthretha. He was in ecstasy, but couldn't reveal it. She was used to making sounds during sex, so she had to work hard to not moan or make enthusiastic grunts like she normally would have.

The waiter returned with "Here's your coffee sir, and another water for the lady. And your bill. You can pay when you're ready."

This time, she slowed to be extra cautious about making a sound, but she didn't stop. Actually by now she was feeling quite sexually supercharged and more than a little mischievous, so as quietly as she could while the waiter was talking, she rammed his cock as far as she could manage down her throat. She couldn't deepthroat, but she did manage to take his cock probably further than she ever had before.

"Uhhhh... thanks," he stammered out. The waiter walked away, and she continued sucking her heart out, happy to know that she could break his concentration. She could sense the tension in his legs, and she knew it was close. She kept diligently at it, and took him very deeply a couple more times. He started to quiver and she pulled his cock back to mid-mouth to catch his come.

"Would you like change?" The waiter was back at the table again. Damn it, leave us alone, she thought! It took several moments before he spoke. To her, squatting under the table with his cock in her mouth and her kitty tail brushing the floor it seemed like an eternity. Finally he was able to get out "No, thanks. Could you have the valet get our car?"

"Of course," and he walked away with the bill and cash.

This time, he couldn't hold back. He started to shake, and his hand reached underneath the table and grasped her shoulder as he started to come. His come started spurting into her mouth. To her it seemed like each gush was more volume than normal, although she normally swallowed as it came so she couldn't be sure. But this time, she held it and let him fill her mouth. Finally, his spasms slowed, and stopped. All the while, she kept her mouth firmly wrapped around his cock. Once she was sure he was finished, she slowly pulled back, keeping her lips tight around his penis so as not to let any come escape. She had a mouthful of his come, and she swished it around her mouth and tongue. It was thick and warm and ropy. Although it didn't taste like chocolate, it had a familiar salty musky taste, and faintly sweet. She instantly associated that taste with him, and because of that she loved it.

She did her best to wipe off the tip of his cock with her palm, and she tried to stuff him back into his pants. He was too hard to maneuver, but his hand came down underneath the table to help her shoehorn his stiff cock back into his pants. That was one thing she always appreciated, she thought—he never seems to get soft at an inopportune moment! Although admittedly this time, it was proving a little bit awkward. They finally got him back in his trousers, although he was still obviously rock hard.

She got up on her ankles, awaiting the signal. As she sat there, swirling his come around her mouth, she thought about how incredibly dirty this was. She actually couldn't believe she'd done it! She would have never thought that she could do anything like this in public. Just then, he reached under the table and tapped her. She pulled the tablecloth up over her head, and waddled out. She was facing him, and she stood up as quickly as she dared, straightened the tablecloth, and then her dress. She lowered her head and opened her mouth to show him her dessert. He nodded approvingly, and she swallowed her mouthful. She lifted her glass of water off the table to wash it down. Just then a man walking past caught the corner of her eye. They both looked over towards the man—he was a restaurant patron who was on the way to the bathroom. He was staring directly at them, but was still walking purposefully.

She turned her head away from the man, and sat down quickly. She started back up in surprise, having temporarily forgotten about her tail, the butt-plug moving inside her. She quickly popped back down with a "Oh!". The man was gone.

"I thought it was clear!" she leaned in to him and whispered hoarsely.

"It was, I swear to God!" he replied, apologetically. "Let's go—the car should be ready." They got up and quickly made their way to the exit, saying perfunctory "goodbye" to the hostess as they rushed out to the waiting car. He handed the valet a couple bills and helped her in the passenger side, quickly sprinting around to the driver side and they left.

"Do you think he saw anything?" she asked hopefully once they were underway.

"I'm quite sure he saw you get out from underneath the table. But he won't say anything," he said reassuringly.

"How can you be sure? What if he tells the staff? I could get arrested for public indecency!" she cried.

"Well, first of all, I paid in cash so they don't know who we are. Secondly, no man would ever rat out someone they caught having sex in public. Trust me! Finally, did you see the look in his eye?"

"Yes, but I wasn't sure what it was. Disgust?"

"You couldn't tell? That my love, was pure raw unadulterated lust, mixed with a touch of envy or jealously I should think."

She reeled with surprise. "Really?"

"Really. At that moment, he would have walked across hot coals for you. That man would have sold his soul to the devil for an eternity in hellfire to have ten minutes with you. You could have ordered him to his death and he would have gone willingly with a smile on his face." And he mouthed breathlessly, "Just like me."

He hadn't really intended her to see that last comment, but she saw his lips moving and figured out what he had said. She was amazed that her husband felt his love for her like that. Amazed that she had not recognized the stranger's lust. That she was still hot and desirable despite her own feelings of insecurity. That she had been such a dirty, dirty slut and sucked her husband's cock in the middle of a restaurant. And that she had gotten away with it!

"Now it's time to get you home and out of that kitty costume, and give you the good hard fucking that you deserve. You've earned it!"

8. New Friends, New Lovers

It had been several weeks since the Kittycat restaurant adventure as they called it, when he rang her up before leaving for home at the end of the day. She had just gotten home and hadn't yet had time to strip.

"Hello baby. I've got something special planned for tonight."

"Great Master! Anything in particular I should do?"

"Please make sure the dog has licked her bowl clean. And I think you'll really enjoy tonight."

"Yes Master. Looking forward to it!"

She went to the bedroom and started stripping. Once she had gotten down to just her collar, she put away her clothes and went into the bathroom. She took a pee and cleaned herself well with a moist towelette, reapplied some perfume, and went back into the family room to await him. She sat on the couch and spread her legs wide. Then she reached down and used her fingers to pull apart her lips, making sure they were well separated and visible. She crossed her arms behind her back and lay back on the couch, awaiting his return.

He walked in. She noticed that unlike most "special" nights, he didn't have a extra shopping bag, just his book bag. "That's strange," she thought to herself, "I wonder what he's got in store."

"Hello babe," he said as he put away his satchel, and strode up to her. He bent over and gave her a deep kiss, and she responded in kind. "You can put your arms in front," he said, and she did. He sat on the couch behind her, and slid up so her head was in his lap. He stroked his hand across her breasts, and gave them each a friendly squeeze. He cupped his left hand over her breast and said "I want you to masturbate yourself."

She left her legs spread wide, but her hands instinctively shielded her pussy in a protective pose. She had never masturbated for him before. When she did, it was always in private. She had never let him see what she looked like when she was "taking care of herself", and she was deeply embarrassed by it. He had asked many times before they had started playing the game to beat herself off in front of him, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. He had masturbated for her, letting her see him stroke himself until he sprayed his come over his belly or over her tits. And she had always gotten very excited by seeing him pleasure himself for her. She had always said in return "maybe sometime if you get me drunk enough I will!" Now, he was using her submission to order it out of her with no alcohol in sight!

He quietly reached up and unbuttoned his collar. She lay there nude and exposed as he held her head in his lap, and he started softly stroked her hair without saying a word. He was letting her work through her inner demons first before reacting. Her mind was working a mile a minute, trying to analyze why she never beat off for him, and what she should do. She knew that she had to follow through with it, or get a punishment, whatever that might mean. She tried to understand what in herself was preventing her from sharing this part of her sexuality with him. She realized that it was because she wanted to keep this one secret, this one private moment for herself. But she was the one who wanted to start these games. And they were now sharing in experiences far more intimate than this. She realized that he just wanted to share in something she had selfishly kept for herself. She wanted them to be closer, and to have no boundaries. And she realized that she too wanted to share herself with him, no matter how intimate.

After what had seemed like an eternity, but was really only about ten seconds, she whispered back "yes Master." He smiled and gave her breast a supportive squeeze. She took her hands off her pussy, and used her fingers to spread herself even more.

She stammered "I'm sorry, I've never done this—can you see me okay?"

"Just fine, kittykat. Go ahead."

Her left hand reached up and grasped his hand that was still cupping her breast, while she moved her right hand into position on her soft belly. She started gently moving her fingertips up and down her outer labia for a couple of seconds, then rested her wrist on her pubic bone. She extended her index finger to the hood of her clit, and started gently circularly massaging it.

With his free hand, he cradled her head. He kept his hands still, not wanting to stimulate her or distract her in the slightest. But he kept his hands on her body so she wouldn't forget he was right there behind her watching.

She continued to fondle her clit, very slowly at first and very self-consciously. But after a little while, she started to get into it. She lost track of the fact he was there watching her in this embarrassing moment, and started concentrating on the feelings radiating up from her pussy. Her hand was barely moving, just her finger almost imperceptibly stroking her clit. He could sense a change in her breathing, and watched intently. As she got closer, her finger started moving more visibly now, moving up and down her clit very rapidly. He looked at her thighs and he saw them quiver. When finally, she cried out "Oh god!" She clutched his hand over her breast with her left, and cupped her pussy with her right, closing her legs around her hand as she spasmed.

He lay there with his wife in his arms, cradling her as she came down, a big smile on his face now that he had finally gotten the privilege to watch her come for him.

After her orgasm had finally died away, her legs fell back open. He leaned over and said to her quietly "Put your finger in yourself." He couldn't see her face, but he knew she was blushing. But she did as she was bid. "Deeper. Good. Now bring your finger up to my mouth." She hesitated, but she did it. He smelled her moist finger deeply, and drew it into his mouth sucking it clean. "Thank you kittykat. That was just a prelude. Now go get dressed; put on something sexy."

She had selected a sexy blue dress, with a very low back and short hemline. He drove them across town. She was puzzled, because she had figured on another embarrassing night out at a restaurant. But he was driving in a subdivision, obviously looking for an address. Finally, he found the right house, and he pulled up in the drive. Just an ordinary suburban ranch, much like the last house they had owned.

He stepped out, walked around and let her out, and walked with her hand-in-hand to the door. He rang the bell.

A youngish man opened the door. "Hi, Max?"

"Yup. Hi Jim."

"We've been expecting you. Come on in."

Clearly they hadn't met before in person, she thought. I wonder who "we" is? She looked at Jim—he was probably in his mid- to late-thirties, ear length light brown hair, maybe a little taller than her husband. He was dressed more casually in jeans and a light-green short-sleeved t-shirt. He looked typical Anglo-Saxon to her, and had a rugged clean-shaved face. She thought that although he wasn't fantastic looking, he wasn't too bad either.

Jim brought them inside, and led them into their living room. Sitting on a couch was a mulatto girl. She was a breathtakingly beautiful petite girl, with very light brown skin. She looked a little younger than Jim—maybe late twenties, or possibly early thirties. She had a large mop of shoulder-length super curly dark golden hair, with the occasional blonde highlight—almost an afro, but the curl was looser. She was wearing very short jean shorts and a red tank top, big hoop earrings and a loose necklace made up of large copper links. Her face was very cute and she had big deep brown eyes. She flashed them a demure smile, and coyly gave a very slight wink.

Max and Susanne sat down in a love seat opposite the girl.

Max spoke to the girl. "I'm Master Max, and this is my slave Susanne."

Susanne blushed—did they know about their game!? She couldn't believe that he would address her like this in front of this other couple!

Jim said "I'm Master Jim, and this is my slave Asis."

The girl said "Hello, pleased to meet you."

Max turned to Susanne and said "Don't you have something to say?"

"Sorry," she blurted. "Nice to meet you too." Well, at least they're on equal terms. I hope I can handle whatever kind of game is happening tonight, she thought.

Max stood up. "Remain seated here, while Jim and I talk. You girls can talk if you wish." He walked off with Jim to a back room.