Private Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls shyly looked over each other for a while.

Finally Asis broke the silence. "Are you really into the BSDM community?" she asked tentatively, almost scared to hear the answer.

"No! We're just playing sex games! We don't do anything rough—no spanking, no whipping, nothing! Some light submissive/dominant stuff, but I can call it off at any time!"

"Oh, thank god! Us too! I got really worried that you guys were serious!"

They both gave a nervous laugh. Then they started to get curious about each other. Susanne started first this time. "Have you been playing games long?"

Asis replied, "About four months. This is the first time we've done anything with another couple. He's been mostly having me do nude modeling. But I really like showing my body anyway," she admitted.

Susanne ticked off the time on her fingers by the number of Brazilians she'd had, and said "We've been doing it about three months now. And we've never done anything with anyone else either." Susanne offered. "Did you know we were coming?"

"No. Jim said to expect something special, but nothing more."

"Me neither. I wonder what's going to happen."

"I don't know. But I expect we'll find out soon. I like your collar," Asis added.

"Thanks! I've gotten very attached to it. I wear it all the time, even at work."

"Really? Don't people ask about it?"

"I got a lot of comments on it at first, but nobody knows what it means. Now they just think it's a fashion statement."

At that moment, Max and Jim walked back into the room. Jim looked at Asis and said "Asis, take off your clothes."

She readily pulled her top over her head and tossed it aside. She didn't hesitate at all, Susanne marveled—she must really be an exhibitionist at heart! Her breasts were small but pert, slightly smaller than Susanne's. She stood up, unbuttoned her jeans, and pulled them around her ankles, stepping out of them. She was wearing a small pink thong which she also removed to expose a completely bare pussy. Asis turned herself around to model for them, and Susanne enjoyed the chance to see this pretty girl naked. She had a perfect body the color of creamed coffee and she wore a belly-button ring with a pearl in the center.

Now it was Max's turn. He turned to Susanne and said "Go kiss her." She looked at him questioningly, and he nodded. So this was to be tonight's activity! She had never had any lesbian experimentation like other girls she knew in college. She had thought about it before, but never had the courage to act on those impulses. She did think some women were absolutely beautiful, and sometimes she and her husband would "girlwatch" together. But she had never thought to actuallydoanything about it. But Susanne thought that she could be game tonight. This girl was an exotic knock-out, and there would never be a better time!

She moved over to the couch where Asis sat, and she tentatively moved her mouth close to the other girl's. Asis closed her eyes, and leaned in with slightly parted lips. Their first kiss was a gentle peck with only the slightest sound. Susanne kissed her again, slightly more forcefully and longer. She could smell the other girl's perfume, a light intoxicating floral scent that she couldn't place. Asis put her arms around Susanne's neck, and Susanne wrapped her arms around the girl's waist. They kissed again, delicately and slowly. Feelings for each other were awakening as they pressed their lips together. Susanne held Asis close and she slightly parted her lips to let the very tip of her tongue between, barely licking the other girl's lips. At the touch of Susanne's tongue on her lips, Asis melted into Susanne's arms, completely submitting to Susanne's will and opening like a flower. She arched her back to conform to Susanne's body and opened her mouth to let Susanne explore as she wished. Susanne recognized Asis' behavior, many times abandoning herself to her husband like this. It gave her a surge of power and responsibility and thus emboldened, she extended her wet tongue into the other girl's mouth, gently probing and tasting.

Susanne had never had a nude woman in her arms before, and the experience was very erotic. Asis' body was soft and hairless, much different from her husband. She let her hands wander up and down Asis' back as they kissed, softly stroking her from her shoulders down to her butt. She let her hands wander up to Asis' head, running her fingers through the girl's wild curly hair. Asis had her arms around Susanne's neck, and as Susanne explored her body, she clutched her closer.

Jim quietly interrupted. "Asis, take Susanne to the bedroom." The girls broke their embrace, and stood apart for a moment. Then Asis led the way, holding Susanne's hand in hers. She was very light on her feet as she guided Susanne down the hall. Susanne gazed admiringly at Asis' pert cinnamon rear as she bounced toward the bedroom, pulling her by the hand. The room was very tastefully decorated in a muted yellow paint with stripes, and a king-sized bed with lots of comfy pillows. There were two chairs sat along the wall beside the bed, and Jim and Max took up residence in them. Asis playfully fell backwards onto the bed with open arms and legs, looking back at Susanne with desire in her eyes. Susanne was still wearing her blue dress, and she hesitated a little, looking over at their audience. Her gaze was met with approval, desire and admiration from the men, but they remained silent. She hooked her finger underneath the straps of the dress and slid them down her shoulders. The dress fell around her waist, and she shimmied a little to get it past her hips where it fell to the floor. Asis looked Susanne up and down and purred in approval. Susanne stepped out of her dress and approached the bed. She leaned over the edge and descended on top of Asis, extending her arms to catch herself. Asis raised her legs, wrapping them around Susanne's hips, and she held her arms above her head which molded her breasts into perfect teardrop shapes.

Susanne had never felt another girl's body pressed up against her. Their waists were pressed against each other, and the other girls legs were spread wide and wrapped around her, Asis' feet grazing against her ass. It was delightful; Asis was soft and warm and curvy and it filled her with desire. Susanne slowly fell to her elbows so they could touch their torsos together. They were almost the same height, and the other girl's breasts rubbed against hers. It was a sensuous feeling, having the girl's soft breasts press up against her own. She brought her mouth down to Asis', and she resumed kissing her, gently but persistently. Asis immediately opened her mouth and pulled her head backwards, submitting to Susanne's desire.

Susanne could feel herself becoming moist. Although she had thought about a lesbian experience, she had never extrapolated from that simple wish to a full fantasy about what it would really be like. This was better than she had imagined! The other girl's soft sensual body was an aphrodisiac and she felt herself becoming more and more lustful for her. She had completely forgotten about the men watching them, and she focused solely on Asis, cradling her in her arms, their mouths now fully open and tongues intertwined, lips pressed hard together. Asis too was feeling very reciprocal, although she had assumed a completely submissive role, and was letting Susanne take her.

Susanne broke their French kiss and turned over on her side while Asis lay flat on her back. From this position, Susanne started stroking Asis' body up and down, softly petting her breasts, running her fingertips up her neck and into her hair, then letting her hand glide down Asis' body to her belly. She stopped short of touching the other girl's pussy, but otherwise let her hand explore Asis everywhere. Asis was cooing and let herself be explored. Susanne was amazed at what she felt. In a way, she felt like she was exploring her own body—soft and curvy, completely female. She started to understand the desire that the female body (her body!) aroused in her husband. This girl underneath her hand was completely passive to her wishes, which made her feel even more lust for her.

The men were watching the events unfold, remaining silent observers. The girls didn't remember or care if they were there. Susanne didn't have to be told to go further—she wanted it; she wanted to possess this girl. She leaned over, and started kissing Asis' neck, trailing her kisses down toward her breasts, but staying far away from her nipples. The girl had silver dollar sized brown areolas with lovely miniature gumdrop shaped nipples on top, which were quite hard. Susanne knew exactly how Asis was reacting, having been made love to many times before. Susanne's husband was easily overcome with complete lust for her and had a difficult time maintaining a snail's pace. It wasn't that he didn't know that she enjoyed it slow. But he was a raging hormone by that time, and he often rushed faster than she wished involuntarily like an animal in heat. Susanne knew from her own experience being pleasured that teasing Asis would arouse amazing desire, and so she purposefully drew out the event as long as she could stand it. Her kisses went over the top of the girl's breasts, not ever straying to her nipples, when she would roam back up to her neck and shoulders. Asis was still laying passively and softly moaning, but was becoming more animated, stretching her legs and arching her back, absorbing the other girl's passion. Susanne looked admiring at Asis' nipples that were a dark brown, set against the girl's light mocha skin.

Finally when neither one could stand it any longer, Susanne's kisses made a trail to Asis' closer nipple, and she sucked it into her mouth. Asis moaned approvingly, and Susanne cupped the rest of Asis' breast in her hand. She started to suck, very slowly but drawing the girl's nipple as deeply into her mouth as she could, and pressing it out with her tongue against the roof of her mouth while retaining the suction. She started nursing on Asis' breast like this, slowly but forcefully, all the while massaging the girl's breast with her hand. Asis cupped Susanne's head with her hand, spread her fingers through Susanne's hair, and held her head against her.

Susanne had always wondered what men's fascination with breasts and nipples was. It seemed that they were always wanting a peek, turned on by the merest glimpse of tit. She had always found that typical male behavior immature, thinking "you've left the cradle, haven't you?" But holding Asis's beautiful breast, with her nipple deep in her mouth was very primal for her. It was erotic and satisfying, giving and taking, and she couldn't get enough. She released the girl's nipple and squatted on top of Asis so she would have free access to her body. Then she took the other breast into her mouth. She gave that nipple a strong sucking so it wouldn't feel left out, and used both her hands to manipulate and massage Asis' breasts. Asis was letting out soft groans of pleasure, arching her back to let Susanne get at her breasts more easily.

After many minutes of nursing at Asis, swapping back and forth from breast to breast, Susanne finally started to crawl down Asis' body. She was still sitting straddled on top of the girl, and she worked her way down, giving moist kisses and sucks to any part of Asis in her mouth's way. She gently gnawed the edge of girl's ribs, and moved to her belly. Susanne probed the girl's ring and belly button with her tongue. Asis' belly button ring was a special delight— it was an interesting texture for her mouth. She continued southward, licking the girl's hips, and right above her bare kitten. Asis was squirming and sighing, and Susanne could feel the girl's breath quickening.

Of course by this point, Asis was going mad, and she put her hands on top of Susanne's head, and gave her a gentle but insistent push further down. Susanne was so excited—she knew all of this girl's reactions having lived them herself. But now she was feeling what it was like on the giving side. Susanne was still having fun teasing her and didn't want to end it just yet. She resisted Asis' push, and continued to tease the girl, licking and kissing just above her pubic bone. She would move back up Asis' body, start kissing the undersides of her breasts, and then move back down across her belly, repeating this several times, panning side to side.

Finally, curiosity and lust got the better of her. She moved herself right down between Asis' legs, and positioned her face just over the girl's now dripping wet cunt. Susanne looked at the girl's bare beaver, seeing that she wasn't waxed like she was, but that Asis must shave herself. But she had done a good job; she was clean-shaven with no extra hairs or obvious stubble. Susanne never got a chance to look at herself this closely or this intimately: squatting over a mirror out of curiosity just didn't cut it. Now she had a chance to really see a pussy close-up, and it was beautiful. She gently used her fingertips to pet the girl's pussy up and down, to separate her delicately wrinkled lips, to lift her hood, to move her labia from side to side, gently tugging on them. Asis' café-au-lait skin tapered to a dark coffee brown at the tips of her labia. The skin there was soft and wrinkled, and it faded to a feminine pink in-between her lips. She felt like a kid in a candy shop: a dirty candy shop! It was so exciting that this woman was allowing her to completely explore her most intimate parts, to examine every nuance of her female organs. It was beautiful and awe inspiring.

She stopped exploring and steadied herself with her hands on Asis' hips. She pressed her nose against Asis' clit, and drew in a deep breath. Her husband always deeply inhaled when eating her, and she wanted to see why. What filled her nostrils was a sweet musky scent, definitely female, and definitely alluring. Asis' pussy was a veritable sex candle, giving off a warm, unmistakable mating scent. Susanne was a little surprised that she enjoyed the smell so much—the girl smelled different than she did, and it was like an aphrodisiac. She moved her nose closer to the girl's opening, and pressed the very tip of her nose against the girls' open lips, drawing another deep breath. A more tangy version of the same scent filled her lungs. Susanne could see why her husband enjoyed the scent of her own ripe cunt so much. It was intoxicating and filled her with desire. She started slowly peppering the girl's outer labia with wet kisses. Now Asis was finally getting what she wanted, and her hands moved to Susanne's head, gently holding it against her body.

Susanne continued kissing up and down the girl's wet pussy, and finally while poised over her clit just about ready to dive in, she lifted her head. She had gotten a sudden realization of what she was doing, that she was about to eat out another girl, and a brief Catholic guilt washed over her. She wasn't worried about homosexuality or hell or anything like that. But she felt to go any further would be cheating on her husband, and she took her marriage vows very seriously. Susanne whispered, "Is it okay?" not obviously addressed to anyone. These were the first actual words uttered once the girls had started—all else had been moans and groans of appreciation or pleasure. Asis assumed that this question was for her, and answered immediately, "For God's sake yes! Please don't torture me!" Asis hands were still on Susanne's head, and she cautiously but insistently started pulling Susanne back to her and tilted her pelvis upwards. Susanne turned her head towards her husband sitting just feet away and gave him a timid look. He looked at her with lustful yet compassionate eyes and reassured her, "Please keep going. I really want you to. It's okay."

She let her husband's permission soak in for a few moments until she was composed enough to continue. Then she lowered her head back down, and planted a big wet kiss on Asis' clit. The girl had been left waiting so long that the kiss was electric and she grunted with a start. Asis loudly sighed, lifting her legs to drape them over Susanne's back. Susanne opened her mouth and softly sucked in Asis' clit.

She had tasted her own pussy off her husband's fingers or from his cock, but this girl tasted different. She thought it was so more attractive than her own scent, but she couldn't tell exactly how. She thought about all the times her girlfriends had complained about their own female odors. And she had felt the same as they did, deriding the smell of her own pussy, although her husband was clearly quite crazy about her scent. She knew every woman smelled and tasted slightly differently. She had always chalked up his desire to smell and taste her as a strictly male/female sexual dynamic. But the taste of Asis' pussy was so pleasant, she just sucked the girl's clit into her mouth and held it there. Maybe there was a built-in evolutionary mechanism causing women not to find themselves nice smelling, like a required difference in pheromones that kept people from falling in love with their parents or siblings. Whatever it was, she realized that she had been wrong the whole time. She had never thought she could love another woman's scent or taste because only men would find it attractive. But in truth, she had never been intimate with another woman until now, and she found that she loved the smell and flavor of this girl. She had her mouth pressed up against Asis' mound, drawing in her scent with her nostrils. It was curious, sexual, but most definitely appealing. She realized that her husband probably smelled and tasted her in the same way she tasted this girl. And that like his cunt-worshipping relationship with her, she was falling under the spell of this girl's sweet smelling pussy.

Her husband was very good at eating pussy. But he could never seem to tease her with his mouth for the duration she would have preferred; once he had clamped his mouth onto her clit, he wouldn't let go until she came. Now she found herself in the same predicament and finally understood it clearly. Her lust to satiate this girl and fill herself on this woman's cunt was urgent. She wanted to devour the girl's pussy, and she knew that she wouldn't be able to let the girl out of her mouth now that she had had a taste. Once she had asked her husband what his pussy eating secret was. He had said that it was simple—keep a consistent rhythm, pay attention to the woman's body, and keep every part of your mouth in motion. And, he added, it doesn't hurt to absolutely adore your subject matter!

Never having eaten pussy before, she tried to follow his advice. She knew what felt good on her own pussy, so she combined his advice with her knowledge of having been a receiver of lots of muff diving. She hungrily suckled at Asis' clit, deeply sucking it in and out, moving her mouth side to side, flicking her tongue up and down her clit, and pressing her lips together and apart. Asis was pulling Susanne's head close to her, rubbing her cunt in Susanne's face as much as she could. Her back was arched, and she was moaning deep in pleasure.

Susanne knew what had to come next, and she removed her right hand from the girls' hip and placed it underneath her body between Asis' legs. Susanne kept the girl's inner labia and clit fully in her mouth while she probed delicately for the girl's opening with her fingertips. It was wet and ready for her, and Susanne extended her middle finger and slid it inside. Asis bucked passionately, angling her hips down in an attempt to bury Susanne's finger as deeply as she could within her cunt. Susanne started pumping the girl very slowly in a come-hither motion, milking the girl's G-spot.

At this moment, her whole world was this girl's soft, wet, fragrant cunt. She rubbed her face in it, and sucked and fingered the girl, losing track of time and everything else. Her ears were completely tuned to the girl's moans, and every sign or grunt from Asis was a signal to speed up, slow down, keep this pace, keep doing that. Susanne had never felt so giving or passionate when she sucked cock. When she sucked cock, it was as a favor to her husband—it was because he had asked her for it. She was happy to oblige, but she didn't hunger for his cock. When he finally came, it was a relief for her. Not that it was unpleasant, but she looked forward to ending the ache in her jaw. This was different. She was eating cunt like she was born to do nothing else. Her tongue was tired, but she didn't care—she wanted to keep working it until it fell off. Asis' pussy was a forbidden fruit, and she wanted to taste it until it was gone. She was in complete charge of this girl's pleasure, and she felt a great responsibility. Susanne wanted desperately to make Asis come, to feel the girl's pussy convulse underneath her, to make her happy. But at the same time, she was so lost in the enjoyment of the girl's pussy that she dreaded the orgasm which would end her feast. With a flash of insight, she realized that her husband really did ache to eat her. He had said as much in many words, but she never came close to feeling it. He would beg to satisfy her, and was on his knees licking her slit at the drop of a hat. She had always thought this was insincere or just play, since she had never felt that way about him. But now she realized that he really did hunger to eat her, a dire urge that was only temporarily satisfied by diving into her pussy. Again she felt like she truly understood another part of her husband, and felt very warm towards him. What an incredible irony that it takes me eating a pussy to really get close to my husband, she thought.