Private Goes Public

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers

As soon as everyone was sitting down and eating Pat stood up and clinked a fork on a metal plate. "There is a conversation I want to have with all of you. When this trip started there was an event the first night that sort of set a tone for some fun. Someone had sex that night and he bellowed when he came, like a caveman announcing his territory. He wasn't the only one announcing his conquest." Some finger pointing followed her statement. Pat continued, "The next day we went hiking. On the hike more bellows and screams were heard. Rumors went around that someone in our group had eaten his wife during the hike." Heads turned but no one pointed. "I asked my husband to treat me like that. He turned me down. He said it was nasty and that real men don't do that." Frank looked embarrassed but didn't argue or refute what Pat was saying.

"Carl said the same thing after we watched Pete eat Marcie." Ann said. "He told me no real man would ever do that."

"Why are you bringing this up?" Bill asked. He looked anxious.

"Because I want to know, am I wasting my time thinking there is any hope of having a husband who will eat me to four orgasms. I want to know if Pete is really a freak and that none of the rest of you men will do it, ever, no matter what?"

Frank said, "I'm never doing it. Ever."

Carl said, "I'm never doing it! I never have done it and I'm not gonna start!"

Bill said, "Count me in."

Ann spoke up, looking at her husband, "There could be consequences, you know that, don't you?"

"Like what?"

"Like you, never getting another blow job."

Pat said, "Like sex is over. Like I hope you have a good memory because you've seen the last of my pussy." She was looking right at her husband.

"You might just end up with your ass in the street!" Frank said.

"Maybe and maybe not. I just want you to think about the consequences of whatever you say. This is not an idle conversation."

Frank stood up and said, "I'm going fishing." He walked away. Carl and Bill followed.

Pat sat down. "I guess we found out a couple things this morning." She said.

"Which couple?" Marcie asked.

"Frank is a hundred percent sure that I'm a wimp and he doesn't think I'm serious."

"Carl is just like him."

"That's one thing. What's the other?" I asked.

"The other is that Frank just talked himself into a divorce! I've had enough."

"Whoa" I said. "Yesterday they were angry with me. Now they hate me. I thought you had an idea about what to do. Your idea just made it worse."

"You weren't with us yesterday. The talk we just had was planned. We wanted to give them the option of changing. They chose not to change. Here's what is happening now, if you're willing. Your RV has enough room for Ann, Marcie, You and me. We will transfer all our husband's stuff into the other RV and we'll leave them a letter. The letter will say that we want then to keep fishing and having a great vacation. There won't be an angry word in it. We will take the most direct route home. We can drive straight through. Some can sleep while others drive. When we get home I'm filing for divorce. I'm moving out of the apartment. He can have it."

"Pat and I will rent an apartment together. We both have good jobs. We can do this." Ann said.

Marcie stood. "We need to get started. We need to be on the road in half an hour, if we're doing this."

"What happens when they get home? I'm dead."

"They will be so busy with lawyers and taking care of themselves for the first time they won't have time to worry about you." Ann said. I didn't believe her but I couldn't stay. I nodded.

What had been a quiet conversation turned into a fury of activity. Ann started gathering the plates and things from breakfast. Suddenly she stopped.

"Pete, are there enough dishes and things in your RV for us?"

"Yes. We may need some food though."

Marcie said she'd check. She did and gathered some things from the other RV. Before the half hour was up I was backing out of the parking spot and we were on the road. Pat and Marcie plotted our route and I aimed us for home.

Ann sat shotgun and I said, "This isn't the vacation I'd planned on."

"Me either. Until two days ago I wasn't even sure what eating pussy was. Now I'm headed for divorce because he won't do it."

Pat added, "I saw something else that helped me decide. I asked Marcie about it and she verified what I saw. Pete helps."

"What do you mean?" Ann asked.

"Pete makes dinner a couple nights a week. He cleans up after the meals he doesn't cook. He does the laundry sometimes. He gets his own beverages."

"Pete," Ann asked, "Do you have a brother?"

"Sorry. I'm it. Don't your guys do any of that?"

Sarah laughed. "I don't think Carl can boil water. I thought I was lucky to get him to wipe!"

The others agreed and fifteen miles later they were still bashing their husbands. I asked them to stop. Ann asked why.

"Because I'm ashamed of them and what they make you think of men." It stayed quiet for over an hour.

After four hours on the road, I stopped for gas. We took turns going inside the truck stop and using their bathrooms. When we pulled out Pat was driving. I fell onto the back bed and was asleep pretty quickly. The stress was taking a toll on me. I also figured I'd do most of the driving.

Two hours later I woke up. I was covered with a sheet and a warm body was next to me. I assumed it was Marcie until I heard her voice from farther away.

"Should we wake Pete?"

"No. Let him sleep a bit longer. I'm fine. We're doing well and the weather still looks good. When it starts getting dark we'll wake him."

"Think Ann's Ok there?"

"Don't you?"

"I've never seen him sleeping with anyone but me. It just looks weird."

"You know, we want him." Sarah said.

"Huh?"

"I've never had someone eat my pussy. I've seen it in nasty movies and now I've seen him do it to you but no one has ever so much as kissed me there. Hell, did you hear Ann, she didn't even know what eating pussy was last week."

"What am I supposed to do here? He's my husband."

"I'm not thinking about a new husband. I'm thinking about sex. All I can say is it isn't cheating if you know about it and it's Ok with you."

It stayed quiet for long enough that I went back to sleep. When I woke up again Ann was spooned back against me and my right hand was holding her breast through her shirt and bra. I slowly lifted my hand and started to get up.

She grabbed my hand and put it back on her breast. I got really close to her ear and said, "I really need to pee." She let go of my hand. I made it into the bathroom and took care of the urgent need.

I walked forward and said, "Where are we?"

Marcie showed me by pointing to a spot on the map. I was impressed. I looked at my watch and asked, "Have you listened to the radio at all?"

Pat shook her head and said, "We didn't want the radio to wake you."

"We need the weather report and traffic. Turn it on, please." Marcie did. We tuned in just in time to hear that a storm had moved in behind us. The traffic advisory was for all medium to high profile vehicles to stay off the roads for the next forty-eight hours. So much for the boys chasing us down.

We stopped for gas again and Ann got up. We all drained our bladders, ate something quick and filled the RV. Total stopped time: twenty-two minutes.

I took over driving. Marcie stayed at shotgun. She said, "Can we talk?"

I nodded.

"The ladies want you to eat them."

"What?"

"You heard me. None of them has ever been eaten. I never realized what a gift you've been giving me all these years. Hundreds of incredible orgasms that they've never had."

"What do you want me to say? Gee, Honey, I've always wanted to eat your friends."

"Have you?"

"I am a man. I love eating you. I've thought about other women, sure, but not seriously enough to do it. And, anyway, they were just names to me a week ago. My marriage means something to me."

"It isn't cheating if I know about it and I'm Ok with it." I stayed quiet for a while.

"Are you Ok with it?"

"I've been thinking about it. No one gets pregnant. No one gets sick. No one gets hurt. You'll still love me." She paused for at least a full minute. "I think you should let me drive."

Six miles later I saw the sign that read, "Rest stop 1 mile." I pulled in and stopped. Not in a parking spot, I just stopped. Marcie moved into the driver's seat as I moved out of it. She put us back in Drive and in seconds we were back on the highway.

Ann, Sarah and Pat were resting on the bed. When I went off into the rest stop they sat up and watched. When I walked back they made room for me to sit down. As I sat down I took a quarter from my pocket.

"I've been sent to give you a gift, from Marcie and me. Either you can decide between you who goes first or I can flip a coin."

"There are three of us." Sarah said.

"First flip eliminates one, second flip eliminates one and that leaves the one who is first." Pat said.

"After we choose what happens?" Ann asked.

"I'm going to make love to you until you beg me to stop. Then we'll rest and I'll do my best to please the other winners."

Pat got off the bed and went up to Marcie. "Are you sure this is Ok?"

"It's more than Ok. I care about all of you and for years I thought all our husbands gave you what Pete's been giving me. When I found out they haven't been and aren't willing I got a new appreciation for the man in my life. I cannot find a single reason to say, "No" to him giving you his gift."

She leaned in and kissed Marcie on the cheek and walked back to us. "How shall we decide?"

"It's gonna happen?"

"It's gonna happen." Ann looked at me and said, "Heads!"

I flipped the coin high and Pat caught it on it's way down. She slapped it onto her wrist and uncovered a picture of George Washington. That put Pat out and she flipped the coin again and Sarah called "Tails." Ann caught the coin and when she uncovered it was the same picture of George. Pat said, "I'd keep that coin if I were you. It's lucky." Ann kept it.

Pat walked up front and sat shotgun, sharing the seat with Sarah. They turned on the radio and found a station that played nice music. I helped Ann stand. I stood and we kissed. She was shaking. I ended the kiss and said, "Tell me what's going on."

"Only one man has ever seen me naked. I'm not beautiful. When you kissed me I suddenly realized you are going to see all of me."

"Not if you don't want me to. I can just uncover the good bits, the juicy bits, if that will be better for you."

"You don't understand. I want to be naked with you. I wanted to be naked with Carl, but he didn't ever take my clothes off. I'm afraid you'll see me and need to throw up, faint or pass out! I'm ugly."

"Who told you that?"

"My father."

I held her hand in mine. "Oh, I see it now. You only have four fingers and a thumb. No wonder he said you were ugly."

She pulled her hand back and said, "There's nothing wrong with my hands."

I pushed her onto the bed and lifted her foot. "This must be it! Look all the toes are pink! None of mine are pink at the end."

"It's not my feet!"

"You have three breasts?"

"No!"

"Your butt is upside down?"

"No!"

"Ok. I give up." I grabbed her jeans and unfastened them. I worked them off her hips and down her legs. Her pink panties were next. She grabbed them and wouldn't let me pull them down.

"I can't just let you take off my clothes." I ripped the panties off her and handed her the scraps. I grabbed her shirt and lifted it up and off her torso. Her pink bra was all that was left. I straddled her legs and leaned to her face and kissed her. My tongue brushed across her lips and she moaned. I kissed her over and over. On her lips, her mouth, neck face, ears and forehead. She began returning the kisses. She was still tentative.

I lifted her arms over her head, with them stretched toward the head of the bed.

"Do not move your arms. They are tied with a rope that holds them out of my way. If you break the rope I will stop."

I let them go and she held them right where I put them. My hands went on the cups of her bra. She started to move her arms and then stopped. Her eyes were wide, watching my every move. Her bra was a front closure. I moved the clasp and it parted.

"Close your eyes." She did. I uncovered her left breast and leaned close. My breath warmed her skin. Involuntarily she arched a little, lifting her breast to my lips. I bit her nipple, ever so gently but enough she knew she had been bitten. I withdrew and covered that breast and uncovered the other one, repeating the bite.

She tensed each time and fought not to move her arms. She whimpered, gasped and moaned often. I moved back and forth covering and uncovering each time.

"Open your legs for me. Open them so that I can touch you."

She stopped with her knees three inches apart.

"Wider. Put your right foot against the wall to your right." She slowly moved her foot until it touched the wall.

"The left foot needs to hang off the side of the bed." It moved and I watched as her inner lips parted and I could see and smell her excitement.

"Don't move your legs. If I move them, don't resist."

My index finger touched her at the bottom edge of her vulva. She tensed and did not move her arms or legs. My finger traced the contours of her tender pink pussy, slowly and lightly, stirring the moisture I found there. She moaned and moved her hips to get even more stimulation.

I shifted around and breathed on her open pussy from less than an inch away.

"Tell me what you want, Ann."

"Kiss me, please."

"Where?"

"Down there."

"Does where you want me to kiss have a name?"

"Yessss."

"Then tell me where you want a kiss."

"On my cunt!" She whispered.

"Sorry. A cunt isn't a woman's body part. A cunt is a mean, vulgar, cheap woman with no self respect." I used three fingers to stroke her wetness and said, "Is this where you want a kiss?"

"Oh yes!"

"That is your pussy."

"Please kiss my pussy."

My lips touched her wetness and my tongue traced along the folds and gathered her nectar. Her back arched and she moaned from the depths of her being and a flood of her juices came to me. I lapped them up and then sucked on her clit. She screamed and screamed again.

Her hands were still above her head, a sheen of sweat covered her chest and glistened whenever lights shined in as we passed. I whispered, "Don't move at all."

I got up and went close to Marcie. "Sweetheart, do you want me to fill her, like I do you and then eat her again?"

Her eyes didn't leave the road and she didn't say anything. She nodded her head. I kissed her neck, told her I loved her and went back to Ann.

I undressed completely and stroked myself a couple times just to make sure I was hard enough to get inside her. It wasn't necessary. Seeing our friend laying there with her legs spread and her body exposed was plenty to have me excited. The added tension of knowing Pat, Sarah and Marcie were less than ten feet away was certainly adding something to the energy in the RV.

I climbed on the bed and whispered, "Open your eyes." She opened them and lifted her head. She looked at my cock, six inches from her open pussy and then she looked into my eyes.

"Please put your dick inside my pussy. Please put it in all the way and make me cum again."

When my dick touched her opening she moaned and lifted her hips to meet me. I slowly slid inside her, noticing that she felt different than the pussy I had been inside of so often in the last eight years. Her eyes were locked on mine and when I was as far inside her as I could get she said, "Kiss me, please."

I kissed her and her tongue invaded my mouth. We stroked together at the hips and our mouths danced while her hands explored my sides and back. My hands were holding a lot of my weight off her. When the kiss ended she said, "I like how I taste in your mouth."

"I like how you taste too." We kissed some more. I attempted to kiss her breasts while still staying connected but she was just too petite. Or, I'm to long between face and dick.

She urged me on with words like "Harder!" "Deeper!" "Faster!" It wasn't too long before we both felt the approach of my orgasm. My thrusts were not fully under my control and neither was my breathing. I heard Marcie up front say to Pat and Sarah, "He's about to cum!"

Ann waited until she felt my first shot and she dug her fingers into my ass and pulled me deep inside. I bellowed and it felt like my insides were shooting out of my dick! Ann let go of my ass and used her hands to draw my face to hers. We kissed.

When the kiss ended she said, "Thanks."

"We're not done, Sweetheart." I shifted and put my face into her freshly fucked pussy. My tongue went to work gathering all our combined juices and restimulating her again.

"Oh, God, Pete! What are you doing to me?"

I lifted my head just enough to say, "Eating pussy! My favorite meal!"

"Oh God! I'm cumming!" She screamed once, long and hard. Then her hands moved from above her head and grabbed mine.

"Please, Pete, stop! It's too much!" She was screaming the words. Marcie was laughing. I stopped and got off the bed. I opened the bathroom door and got a towel. Ann looked at me and said, "Don't. Just lie down here by me."

I did. She crawled on top of me and cleaned my face with her kisses. Then she turned and cleaned my dick and the surrounding wet areas. We snuggled for a few minutes and I fell asleep.

When I woke up I was covered with a blanket and Pat was snuggled against me. She was naked. My hand held her breast and her hand was on top of my hand. It was a nice feeling, holding her breast. My dick was snuggled into the crack of her ass. When it started to grow she pressed back a little harder.

"Hi." I whispered.

"Hi." Neither of us moved or spoke again for a while.

"Tell me what you like a lover to do."

"I'm not sure anymore. With Frank it's been like a routine for so long I've forgotten about what else I used to like."

I pinched her nipple. It didn't take much, since my hand was already holding her "C" cup sized breast. "Like that?"

"Yes."

"Harder? Can I pull?"

"Yes and yes."

I pinched a bit harder and pulled. She moaned, ever so softly. "Do you like having your breasts sucked, just the nipple sucked or bitten?"

"Frank acts like he's a baby sometimes. When he sucks hard and almost chews I can feel it clear down in my pussy."

"You like that feeling?"

"Yes. I think I could cum from it if it lasted long enough."

"Your old lover was in a hurry?"

"Yes. My fuse takes a while to start burning."

"I've been holding you against me for a while. I've been pinching this nipple. If you turn to face me I'd love to have your breast in my mouth."

"Can we kiss first?"

"I am here for you, Pat. Whatever you want, for as long as you want."

She turned and we kissed. The first few were lip kisses then she opened her lips a little and I accepted the invitation. Our hands explored. Pat had been Marcie's friend for years. I'd known her for less than a full week. Now she was body to body with me helping me to bring her pleasure.

My kisses migrated from her mouth to her neck. She tilted her head and made noises deep in her chest when I sucked a little on her neck.

"Pete, keep doing that, but don't leave a mark. Ok?"

"As long as you want, as hard as you want, anywhere you want." Her hand gently held my head right where she wanted me to be. Later, she moved my head and I obeyed. The trail of kisses and nibbles led from her neck down to her breast.

I kissed all of her breast before she moved my mouth to her nipple. I had Pat's nipple in my mouth and I had never seen it. Only the lights from the dashboard and the reflected light coming in through the front window were available. The road noise and the soft music from the radio were the sounds accompanying our dance.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers