Private Goes Public

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers

When Pat gave me her nipple I folded my lips around my teeth and bit down on her flesh. At the same time I sucked and used my tongue on her. She moaned and said, "Yes! Just like that. Get all of Momma's milk!" I sucked and released in a slow rhythm. My hand grasped her other breast and used my thumb and the side of my index finger to hold her nipple and areola. As I sucked on her right breast I pinched and pulled on the left. At first I did them both at the same time. She moaned, her breathing showed me she was getting more and more turned on. I noticed her hips lifting a tiny bit, thrusting as if she was mating with an unseen cock.

I increased the pressure of my bite and the suction on her nipple. Her hip lifted a little higher and in the same rhythm as my sucking. I increased the pinch and pull of her other breast.

"Pete, Pete! Pete!' She cried out. Each Pete louder than the previous. The third Pete was drawn out and became a scream. She had the orgasm she knew she could have. I wanted to dance. I felt so powerful, so strong. I did that! No hunter felt any better about providing for his family than I felt about being able to give her that tender gift.

Pat's breathing slowed, a little. I continued to nurse for a few seconds and her hands grasped my head and pulled me away from her breast. "Enough, Pete." She whispered. She brought our faces close and we kissed.

"I am yours, Pete. Do anything you want with me."

"What I want is to give you whatever you would like. Tell me what you want, Lover."

We kissed a few more times and held each other. She whispered, "Fuck me hard, bruise my pussy! My breasts... my tits hurt from what you did. I want my pussy to feel you tomorrow from what we do now!"

"Open your legs and offer your pussy to me."

She needed no more coaxing than that. Her legs opened and she said, "Please, come on in, make yourself at home."

I knelt between her thighs and gently touched my cock to her opening. She sucked in a breath. I pushed and slid to the bottom of her wetness. I pulled back slowly and then slammed back deep inside her. After four or five hard strokes she had been pushed away from me and I grabbed her hips and pulled her back to me.

"Put your hands on the wall. Help me fuck you!" She braced herself with her hands and I slammed home again and again. Her soft tits moved in concert with our mating while her eyes locked with mine.

I sensed what would help her. I whispered, "Right now, you are my slut. I'm pounding into your pussy because you gave it to me! Lift your legs higher. Tell me your pussy is mine!"

Her eyes flashed and she said, "I'm yours Pete. I'm giving you my pussy! Fuck your pussy Pete!"

I could feel my orgasm building and so could Pat. "Cum for me, Pat! Cum now!"

She arched and shook so hard I almost came out of her as I spurted all I had into her. She yelled, "Oh my God! Oh my God!"

I stopped moving when I stopped spurting into her. I lifted her legs up near her shoulders and pulled out of her. We were still looking at each other's face. I fell onto the bed beside her and said, "As quickly as you can, straddle my face and give me everything in my pussy."

To this day I wish I had a picture of her face. She could not believe I had just asked her to do what I had asked her to do.

Then she moved. In seconds she went from on her back with her legs high to straddling my head and lowering her pussy to my mouth. I held her hips with my hands and helped hold her steady. I sucked her swollen lips into my mouth and began sucking. I licked and lapped up all the cream we made and she held onto the wall for support. It wasn't long before she started to lift herself. She was getting close to an orgasm from oral sex and it was a new experience for her. I held her in place and flicked my tongue on her hard nub. She shuddered and I knew she was on the edge.

I used my teeth and gently bit her clit, pushing her over and she screamed as she came. I didn't stop but I let go of her clit and licked around the opening to her vagina. I could feel the muscles tighten and release as her orgasm lasted. When it stopped I licked her clit again. She yelled, "Again? God! I'll die! Oh, God!"

She reached down and held my head, by my hair. She lifted my face, pressing me into her pussy as hard as she could. I prayed she would let me breathe before I died.

She did, but it was close. I helped her lie beside me and I dropped off to sleep. When the motor stopped and the RV wasn't moving I woke up. Marcie was standing beside the bed and said, "We're getting fuel. You need anything?"

"No. I'll get up and get dressed."

"The hell you will!" She climbed on top of me and said, "I've listened to you changing their lives for the last three hours. I'm so horney I could scream! As soon as were back on the road that's just what I'm going to do. Scream! Because you are going to eat me!"

"Oh, well, since you put it that way." I drew her face to mine and we kissed. When the kiss ended she asked, "Is that what Pat tastes like or what both of them taste like?"

"Ann licked me clean after I ate her. That must be what Pat tastes like. You like?"

"Do you?"

"Yes. How soon can you be undressed?"

"As soon as we're back on the road. Don't move." She kissed me again and got off me and the bed. She opened the side door and stepped outside. It felt cold and like rain. A couple minutes passed and all four women came back inside. They had a diet Coke, some chips and a sandwich for me. It was a good chicken salad sandwich. Ann drove. Pat, Sarah and Marcie sat on the bed with me.

Marcie spoke first. "How hard would it be for you to transfer to another city?"

"I think I may need to."

"You do need to. Can it be done?"

"Sure. Our Chicago facility wants me and so does Denver."

Pat said, "I vote for Denver." She turned and faced the front, "Ann, Denver or Chicago?"

"Denver!" Sarah echoed Ann, "Denver."

Marcie looked at me and said, "If we give you a cell phone can you get the transfer started?"

"Is someone going to tell me what happened while I was asleep?"

"Yes. We talked. Frank, Bill and Carl will want things to go back as they were. You were persuasive and neither of them wants Frank or Carl back. They want you. I want you. If we stay living in town either Carl or Frank will kill you."

Sarah added, "After my turn with you, we can add Bill to the list."

"Give me the phone." Pat gave it to me. I called my boss. He lives and works in Orlando. I told him I had two or three men who wanted to do me great bodily harm and I needed to transfer immediately. He thought for a few seconds and asked, "How soon can you be in Denver?"

"Day after tomorrow." He wrote down my cell number and said I should be there day after tomorrow. He also said he would have someone from my office pack us up and ship everything to Orlando. He would then ship our stuff to Denver. We ended the call.

"How long till we're home?"

Marcie showed me the map and pointed to where we had gassed up. I guessed four more hours and we'd be home. The ladies had a plan. They would use my car and Marcie's car to get them to their homes. They would pack everything personal and get it back to our apartment. That way the company would ship their stuff as well as ours. The next morning Marcie, Pat and Ann would quit their jobs and give the address in Orlando for their final checks to be sent. My boss would forward them to us later. In the late morning Ann, Sarah and Pat would board a jet for Orlando, change airlines and take two or three more flights to get to Denver. It would cost more, but might just be worth it.

The plan worked well, until we changed it. Then it worked better. We turned in the motor home. Ann went with Pat in Marcie's car and they packed. Sarah lived in the other direction and close to where I worked, so she went with me. I went to my office and one of my assistants already had fielded three calls from Frank. He knew that Frank was on his way home because the calls were from different area codes. I trusted Jack with millions of dollars and my career. I told him some of the story and that I was transferring. He said the best thing I could do would be to take the company jet. He got three women from our office and they booked tickets to Orlando with a return flight on an open ticket.

I spoke to the pilot of our company jet and he would be ready to go at seven the next morning. I went home. Dinner was on the table and we ate and talked. This would be very complicated. Divorces, money, legal issues all had to be handled.

We decided that we would simply disappear for a month. Anyone looking would see that three women flew to Orlando and didn't fly back. Except they would be back. The company jet would drop us in Denver and fly to Orlando to get the three women back at work the next day. It would look like Sarah, Ann and Pat had flown to Orlando using fake ID from women who worked for me and then disappeared. We left the apartment and moved into a motel near the airport for one night. Marcie had an idea and took our car back to the apartment. She would leave her car at home, take a shuttle to the airport and a motel bus back to us.

That was our plan. And, except for two things it would have worked. Two things stopped the plan. The two things were Frank and Carl.

When Marcie parked the car back at the apartment she decided to go inside and make sure she had everything she wanted to take. Ann's car was parked out front. Sarah had ridden with me to pack and Pat had been with Marcie. She unlocked the apartment and immediately knew something was wrong.

A light was on in the bathroom. She was pretty sure we had shut all the lights off before we left. She stepped inside and the door swung closed behind her. She turned and saw Carl standing there.

Carl clamped his hand over her mouth and his arm around her. He took her over to the couch and she saw Frank coming towards her with tape.

Carl softly said, "I'm going to let go of your mouth. If you get loud, we put the tape on. Understand?"

Marcie nodded. Carl moved his big hand off her mouth.

"Where are our wives?" Frank asked.

"I honestly don't know." Marcie answered.

"Ann's car is out in front. She was here. I see lots of her clothes hanging in your closet. What the hell is going on?" Carl was working hard to control his temper and the rest of his emotions.

"She was here. She asked if she could put things here until she got settled somewhere. She filed for a divorce this morning."

"A divorce?" Carl's voice got louder. Frank shushed him. "Why the hell did she do that?"

"If you are unwilling to give her what she wants then she's going looking for someone who will. That's what she said."

"She means she's willing to get a divorce because I won't eat her? That's stupid!"

Frank spit on the floor in disgust. "I'll bet she talked Pat into going with her! Shit! Shit! Shit! The whole fucking vacation was Pete's idea. Now our lives are fucked and it's his fault!"

Carl asked, "Where is Sarah?"

"Last time I saw her Pete was taking her to her place after they turned in the RV. That was hours ago."

"Call their apartment. See if she's there." Carl stayed with Marcie. Frank used Marcie's home phone. The phone rang twice and was answered by the phone company announcement, "The number you have dialed is no longer in service..." Before the announcement could continue Frank hung up.

"The bitch disconnected their phone! GodDamnit! Someone has to pay! No one fucks up my life and just walks away!"

Carl looked at Frank and asked, "If we don't know where they are, how do we make them pay?"

"We know where Marcie is, don't we?" They both looked at Marcie sitting on the couch. Carl was kneeling on the couch next to her and Frank was standing in front of her.

Marcie knew both men were bigger and much stronger than her. Fighting with them would just get her hurt. She asked, "How much money do you want?"

"Who said anything about money?" Frank asked. An evil smile came to his face.

"You said pay." Marcie didn't want to think about what pay might mean if it wasn't money.

"If you tell us where our wives are, we won't hurt you." Carl offered.

"I would tell you, if I knew!"

Frank tore off a foot long piece of tape and covered Marcie's mouth with it. "Wrong answer! Now you get to pay for them."

He pulled her to her feet and ripped her clothes off her. He tossed her ruined shirt, bra and shorts across the room. She screamed, but the tape just made the scream barely a moan. She swung at Frank and caught his face with her open hand. Her nails opened two lines across his cheek. Carl grabbed her hands and held them behind her.

Frank slapped her face hard and left a hand print. Then he taped her wrists behind her. Carl looked over her shoulder and said, "I've liked her tits for six years. I saw them the first time when we were in the RV. Now, there they are.

"Can I play with your tits Marcie? If you don't want me to, just say 'Please don't."

Marcie tried to say "Please don't" but the tape wouldn't let her.

Carl smiled and said, "She didn't say it. I guess that means she wants me to play with her tits!"

He twisted Marcie around and bit her right breast. She screamed behind the tape. Carl didn't care. He roughly pinched her other breast with his whole hand. Then he sucked a hickey onto her right tit. She kept screaming.

Frank held her while Carl played with her body. When she tried to kick him he punched her in the stomach. He hit her hard enough she lost her breath and couldn't get it because of the tape. When she passed out Frank snapped the tape off her face and she started breathing again. When she started to wake up he put the tape back over her mouth.

Frank put her on her back on the rug by the couch. "All this upset about sex! I like sex! I like fucking. Here we are alone with dear Marcie. She's naked and her legs are spread. She must want to be fucked!"

Carl was sitting on the couch. He put his big foot on Marcie's stomach and held her down while Frank took off his clothes. He watched as Frank dropped to his knees and rubbed his hard cock against Marcie's pussy.

"Not as wet as I like it, but that will change." He shoved in, hard and deep. Marcie screamed and passed out. Frank pulled back far enough to see that he had some of Marcie's blood on his cock. "Oh good," He said, "She on her period!" He stroked in and out of her and as she came back to consciousness she struggled against him. He kept at her until he bellowed and filled her with his load. He pulled out and wiped his bloody dick on her belly. She sobbed and tried to close her legs.

"Your turn Carl." Frank said. He moved to let Carl get between Marcie's legs.

"No way! I don't take sloppy seconds."

"Then take her ass! Nothing sloppy there."

Together they picked Marcie up and bent her over the arm of the couch. Frank held her down and Carl went to the bathroom and came back with a tube of KY. He showed it to Frank and said, "She must like it up her ass. She has lube at the ready."

He spread half a tube on her ass pucker and all over his cock. When he pressed his cock against her pucker she clamped down. Frank slapped her face hard and when the shock of the slap hit her she relaxed her ass and Carl was in. Frank slapped her again and Carl started stroking in and out of her ass. She was grateful for the lube and even with it he was hurting her.

He lasted a long time and when he came he bellowed, grunted and held himself inside her ass for a long time. When he pulled out he went to the bathroom and used soap and water to clean up. Frank stayed with Marcie and she stayed folded over the arm of the couch.

Frank ripped the phone out of the wall and said, "Oh, it looks like your phone is out of order too. When you see Pete give him our best! If you talk to our wives tell them we'll give them what we gave you!"

They walked out, locking the front door as they left.

It took a while but Marcie found her spare cell phone. We got it in case of a power failure when both our cell phones were in our cars. She dialed 911 and got transferred to our local police. She told them she had been raped and she told them she knew the two men who did it. They sent an ambulance and a police car. She left her clothes scattered on the floor. She unlocked the front door. She got a towel from the bathroom and sat on it.

While she waited for the police and EMT's she called me. The plans changed. Sarah, Ann and Pat still got on the company plane. They got on within half an hour of the call from Marcie. I went to the hospital. The medical staff and police hid us both because they figured that Frank and Carl were still hunting for us. The doctor got swabs of DNA from both men from both of Marcie's openings. The doctor, Samantha Clarke, had to use two stitches to close the rip in Marcie's vagina. We were both interviewed by detectives. Pictures were taken of the cuts and bruises on Marcie. Both her breasts were deeply bruised. He face was still swollen and possibly bruised from Frank hitting her.

One of the detectives took me aside and said, "How stupid are you?"

"I'm not stupid!"

"Good. Take your wife and get out of town. Give me a way to find you, and stay gone until I call you. These guys are going to prison, but first we have to get them into custody and get bail set high enough they stay there."

"As soon as she can go, we're gone."

"Need a ride?" He asked, smiling.

"What about my car?"

"Leave me your keys. I'll park it back at your apartment. By the way, your apartment is a crime scene. Nothing can be touched or moved for at least two weeks."

"That'll be Ok."

We went back inside and Marcie was dressed. A nurse helped us get her to the police car and the detective drove us to the airport and right up beside the jet.

He helped get Marcie into the jet, gave me another of his cards and said for me to stay in touch.

The three women smothered Marcie with care and comfort for the trip. Half an hour after we took off the captain called me into the flight deck.

"I talked with Mr. Stanton, the CEO. We aren't going to Orlando or Denver. I told him what I knew and he changed your schedule. There will be three of us who know where you are. Arrangements have been started for your new lives. This just may save your lives."

"Where are we going?"

"Atlanta."

"We don't have an office in Atlanta."

"Mr. Stanton wants to open a facility in Atlanta, but not for Stanton Research, Inc. He wants to open a new company that only does research into getting the cost of alternative energy down. He has wanted to do this for three years but couldn't decide who to head the new company. Are you in?"

"Yes!"

"Good. He said if you turned the offer down I was to open the door and toss you out."

"Oh, I don't like flying without a plane. I'm glad I said yes."

"I'd have given you another chance."

"How soon do we land?"

"About two hours and ten minutes. Oh yes, you have adjoining rooms in a hotel near the airport and a limo will meet us."

When I went into the back Marcie was asleep. Pat was on one side of her and Ann on the other. They were asleep too. Sarah was sitting on the small couch near them. I sat with Sarah. She looked at me and crawled into my lap. Her lips were very close to my ear.

"I must be crazy. I've left home, filed for divorce, and left most of my things in your apartment, which is now a crime scene. Why?"

"Are you asking me?"

"No. I'm talking this through. I did all of this because Bill has vowed to never eat me. I'm not even surprised. We've had sex in one position for the six years we've been having sex. The blind missionary position."

"Blind?"

"In the dark, under the covers with our pajama's on and me on my back."

"Damn. And you never did it any other way?"

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers