Private Hike Ch. 02

Story Info
Jake and Tina 'discuss' her day with Mitch.
1.7k words
4.32
30.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina stood under the showerhead, eyes closed, enjoying the warm water as it rinsed the sweat from her sore, tired body. Her pussy still had a pleasant ache from the pounding she had received from Mitch on her private hike with him. The length of the hike wouldn't normally have bothered her, but the sex there in the old cabin had been amazing. The cool air on her skin as she stood in the window, legs wide; his young, naked body before he slid his hard cock into her… She could feel her pussy growing warm just thinking about it.

She reminded herself to thank her husband again for letting her fuck the young man, hoping that his night tonight with the red-haired bartender would be just as good for him. As she ran her soapy hands over her body, her mind went back to Mitch's toned body, and imagined his hands caressing her soaping her up, squeezing her breasts and ass, teasing her before they went out onto the bed and –

Her daydream was interrupted by the sound of her husband and son returning from the day's fishing trip. She knew Jake would hear the shower running and join her… she knew he was interested in hearing how her trip went with Mitch. He was turned on by the idea of her with another man, and especially when she was with another woman. They had shared a couple of wild and very willing girls before, but never had they tried a threesome with another man. For some reason, Tina liked the idea of fucking both Jake and Mitch at the same time, and hoped it would work out.

Actually, Tina really liked the idea of being fucked by the two men even more. One of the women she had been with introduced her to being tied up and blindfolded while her partner ravaged her. She was hooked immediately, and that had really spiced up her and Jake's love life.

Sure enough, she heard the bathroom door open and turned to watch through the fogged glass as her husband undressed. He stepped in and looked her up and down, his cock already stiff. Tina took it in her hand and began stroking as he pulled her to him for a quick kiss.

Jake was also in his late 30's, slightly grey, but still in great shape.

He squeezed her firm ass and said, "I take it you had a good time?" Tina nodded, grinning widely. "Did you make plans to fuck him again?" Jake asked, taking her breasts in his hands and thumbing her nipples.

"I told him that we definitely needed to do it again… I even said that I wanted him to tie me up and fuck me. Oh, Jake, it was sooo good… he is very good. He fucks hard, like you. My pussy dripped all over the floor!"

Jake smiled. "Well, if you don't mind having to take another shower before dinner… I was hoping he left a bit of you for me to enjoy."

Turning off the water, she took his hand and led him towards their bed. "Only if you use the blindfold on me," she said with a smile.

***

A few minutes later, Tina was on the bed on her knees with her ass in the air, blindfolded with her chest on the pillows and her hands tied to the headboard with a long, narrow red cloth. Jake was behind her, one hand on her ass, the other between her spread thighs with two fingers moving in and out of his wife's wet pussy, his cock eagerly awaiting its plunge into her. He was asking her about her adventure with Mitch.

"Did you suck on his cock?"

"Yes," she replied, "I took it all in my mouth and deep throated him… he is just as long as you are. He showed me something that we need to try, too."

"Hmm… what was that?" Jake loved it when Tina sucked his cock. Out of all the women who had even gone down on him, he had definitely ended up marrying the best.

"He held my head with his hands, and then he fucked my mouth with his cock, as deep as it would go. That got me really wet… we really should try it sometime."

"We will definitely have to try that… you swallowed when he came, I take it?"

Tina grinned at the memory of his hot load shooting into her throat. "Every last drop."

"Good girl. That's what I like to hear. I wouldn't want you not performing up to par just because it's not me," he said, teasingly.

Tina laughed. "Of course not… why would I go through all of the trouble of finding somebody to fuck and not give it my all? Mmm… just a little harder… there you go…"

Tina's pussy juices were now dribbling down the inside of her thighs. "So how did you two end up doing it?" he asked, his fingers disappearing as he slid them deep into Tina's pussy.

"Mmm," she moaned softly, enjoying the feel of his fingers thrusting into her. "I stood against the window… mmm… and I spread my legs apart so he could fuck me from behind… mmm…"

"Go on," Jake encouraged.

"When he slid his cock into my pussy, it felt sooo good. He wasn't quite as thick as you, but he still fit perfectly." She felt his fingers quicken and knew he was enjoying this, too." He fucked me nice and hard, too. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to sit down when we were done."

"How many times did he make you cum?"

"I don't remember… several, at least."

"How wet were you when he was fucking you?"

"He said it was running down his legs… there was a pretty good wet spot on the floor when we were done. I think I squirted a couple of times, too."

She knew that he loved the feel of her pussy squirting over his cock when she came. She felt him pull his fingers out and readied herself for his cock.

"So… you wanted to fuck him tied up? Would it be like this?"

Tina nodded, feeling the head of his cock against her pussy. She wanted him inside of her so badly. She tried pushing her hips back to get it in, but he moved with her, keeping it just outside.

"Just a minute, dear… I'm imagining you with his cock buried in you. Let's see… you want this young stud behind you like this… his hands grabbing your hips… like this. And you want that young cock in you like this-"

Tina gave a short, joyous shriek as Jake plunged his cock all the way inside her. She pulled against her restraint as Jake's cock slid out of her tight pussy, reared back, and slammed it back into her again. She felt her pussy spreading to admit him as his familiar thickness pushed through her, then she felt herself grip it, not wanting to let go, as he slid back out for the next round.

He plunged into her, again and again, his cock nearly hitting the end of her pussy with each thrust, and she loved the feel of his balls slapping against her ass. She lay there, helpless to resist as he pulled her hips into each thrust, his cock ramming harder and harder, her pussy making a slopping sound as he pummeled her. Tina buried her face in the pillow to muffle her moans.

"Is this how you want him to fuck you? Do you want it hard, like this, and helpless to stop him while he rails his young cock in and out of your tight pussy?"

When Jake had finally put his cock in her, Tina had forgotten about Mitch. The thought of him fucking her like this, though, gave her a quick orgasm.

Jake felt her pussy clench around him and her juices slopping against his balls. He began pounding harder, Tina's moans quickening to match. As he continued, he began giving her ass short, sharp smacks and enjoying the feel of her pussy briefly tightening as each one landed. Tina enjoyed it, too, and began thrusting her hips back to match him sliding into her.

As Jake fucked her, Tina kept imagining the young Mitch in his place, his cock thrusting in and out of her, his hand slapping her ass, and the feel of his cock even stronger as she clenched down on it. Her moans briefly stopped as another orgasm shook her, stronger this time. Her pussy already having been pounded hard once today, she began to hope he would be done soon. The thought that she could do nothing to stop him (he would stop if she asked, of course, but that thought would ruin the game, wouldn't it?) excited her. He could easily go on fucking her until she passed out from either exhaustion or the sheer pleasure from her overworked pussy, and she couldn't make him stop. She was completely at his mercy, and she loved it.

That thought made her cum again, even harder.

Jake kept on pounding her, and after a couple more minutes he said something that gave Tina a VERY nice image.

"You know, my dear… we should get you all nice and horny, horny enough to want a cock in your tight little ass, and while you're tied up, have me fuck your pussy while your young friend takes you from behind."

If being fucked while tied up excited her, the idea of being helpless to resist while the two men really had their way with her was like an orgasm in itself. This gave her the strongest orgasm she had experienced in a very, very long time. As much as Jake wanted to keep on going, her pussy tightened to virgin proportions as shudders wracked her body. He shot his cum in one short, explosive burst.

While Tina recovered, he untied her and they lay cuddled on the bed for a while, kissing and sharing lover's talk.

"Mmm… you are too naughty. You had better be serious about the two of you tying me up and fucking me," she said with a smile.

"If he agrees, I am all for it, my love." He looked over at the clock. "We should get cleaned up for dinner. If you feel up to it, maybe we can share that cute redhead for dessert," he finished with a mischievous grin.