Private Island Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple are invited to a mysterious private resort.
1.6k words
3.95
150.6k
42

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 02/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimson56
crimson56
105 Followers

I arrived home from work on Monday and saw Debbie's car in the drive. As usual, she beat me home. I called out to let her know I was home as I opened the door. Her answer came from the kitchen. I scooped the mail up from the table near the foyer and thumbed through it. It looked like the usual pile of bills and junk mail, nothing of any real interest.

I walked toward the kitchen to ask what we were doing for dinner and then noticed a small engraved invitation in the mail as I entered the room. Debbie was dressed in a dark gray knee length skirt and white blouse. She had already discarded the matching jacket on a chair. She greeted me with a warm smile and a kiss and a hug. At 32 she still looks as beautiful as she did when we first met. Her short dark brown hair shown in the early evening sun and even in her business attire her trim figure looked great.

I opened the fridge, took out two beers, handed Debbie one after opening it and walked to the kitchen table. I sat down, opened my beer, took a sip and started opening the mail. Since I'm a creature of habit the bills came first. When I got to the invitation I asked if she knew who it might be from as I opened it. Debbie replied that she didn't.

I read the invitation which said we were invited to spend a week at a private resort in the Caribbean. All expenses, including airfare were included. We assumed that it was a time share or similar sales pitch until I noticed that we were to be screened to see if we qualified for the resort. The letter referred us to a web address to complete the screening process. We put the invitation aside and worked together to make dinner.

Later that evening as we lay in bed Debbie brought up the invitation. She asked, "Ken, what do you think?" We both agreed that a week away in the tropics on the beach would be great and the only way we could afford to go would be for free. We figured nothing ventured, nothing gained and began to fill out the questionnaire.

I brought the laptop to bed and typed in the URL. The screening required that we submit a current full body photo in swim attire or underwear for review and completion of an on line questionnaire that asked about our views about nudity, sex, alcohol, and drugs among other things. We both were intrigued. No we hadn't been to a nude beach or resort but would not be offended. Yes we enjoyed our sex life and would like to keep it exciting.

While the questionnaire may have answered the resorts questions it only put more questions in our heads. We decided to submit the photos and answers and see what happened. We could always decline the offer. I was in my boxers so Debbie asked me to pose and snapped the photo with the digital camera. Debbie always said she was attracted to me at first because I was tall, dark haired and well built. I weigh a bit more than when we met but stay in shape.

Debbie was wearing her pajamas and I felt a twitch in my crotch as she slid the top over her head exposing her "b" cup breasts and then bent over with her tight ass facing me as she pulled the pants down. She put a demi cup bra and panties on and I snapped the photo. We uploaded the photos and clicked send. Debbie removed the underwear and was reaching for the pajamas when I pulled her back toward me on the bed.

I kissed her on the lips and moved to her neck and ears. She giggled and returned the kisses. She asked me if I was horny because I was thinking about a bevy of naked women on the beach. I told her I was horny because I was thinking of making love to her on the beach.

My hands moved to her body, sliding across her breasts, teasing the nipples as they began to harden. She moved her hands to my ass and kneaded my cheeks. We continued to kiss for another minute before I slid back toward the foot of the bed and spread her legs. I kissed her thigh and then began to lick at her labia. My tongue moved all around and inside her pussy. She began to get very wet. I sucked on her clit for a moment then inserted my tongue inside her and licked up to the clit moving back and forth repeating the action.

She responded by moving her crotch against my mouth and pulling my head toward her. She tousled my hair and gently pulled at my ears. As she got more excited the she pushed harder toward my face. I continued to lick and stroke her until she whimpered and quietly grunted as she came. My face was wet and sticky from her juices. Debbie gets very wet when she gets excited. I grabbed my boxers and wiped my face before I moved up her body and kissed her passionately.

She pushed her tongue between my lips and wrapped her legs around my back. My hard cock slid easily into her pussy and we rocked slowly at first and then more rapidly. I began to make longer strokes driving as deep as I would go inside her. She was sucking on my neck and moaning as I pushed my hands under ass and lifted her up so I could better please her.

After a few minutes I withdrew and rolled Debbie on her side. I moved behind her and she reached between her legs and helped move me into her was slit from behind. I drove into her hard and fast causing her to cry out with pleasure. I continued as I reached around her and cupped her tits. As I became more excited I told her I needed to slow down or I'd cum. Debbie urged me onward. We rolled over. She was now on her stomach and moved her legs together so my cock was wedged more tightly. I grunted and shot a stream of cum inside her.

When I was done cumming I kissed her ear, cheek, and lips and slid off her. Debbie rolled to face me and we kissed and cuddled as we fell asleep.

The next day when I checked my e-mail I received a confirmation that our application had been received for the resort.

On Thursday another e-mail arrived stating that a letter of agreement and more information had been mailed to us. The package arrived on Friday but since we went over to a friend's house after work on Friday we didn't see until Saturday.

I brought in Fridays mail when I retrieved the newspaper on Saturday morning. I usually get up first. Let the dogs out, get the paper and make coffee. I carried the coffee, newspaper, and packaged into the bedroom and found Debbie half asleep.

I said that I brought her coffee she replied "uh huh" and shoved her face into the pillow.

I then told her I had the paper and she replied "OK" and still tried to retreat back to sleep.

I then announced the arrival of the package from the resort which got her full attention.

I handed her the thick envelope which she opened. Inside were three smaller envelopes labeled 1, 2, and 3: along with a brochure. Debbie grabbed the brochure and opened it revealing photos of a beautiful beach, pool, villas, and dining room. As she browsed the other pages we found picture of the guest rooms, gym, massage rooms, etc. The beach looked like it went on forever with palm trees on one side and the blue green water to the other. We agreed it was gorgeous.

Debbie opened envelope number one. Inside were two first class airline tickets to Miami and information on how to access the private charter to the island. The next envelope contained a questionnaire asking our clothing sizes and preferences for personal hygiene items. We were informed that all our personal needs including clothing would be provided when we arrived.

Envelope three contained an agreement that we need to sign and have notarized. The agreement stated that all guest privacy must be honored and interaction between guests and / or staff was to be kept private and not shared with anyone after we left the island.

The letter assured that we would not be coerced or expected to participate in any activity that we were not comfortable with. The letter stated that flights left for the mainland daily and we could leave at any time if we did not like the atmosphere or activities.

Another clause stated that all video and still photos taken at the resort were the exclusive property of the resort. We stopped dead and looked at each other.

Debbie was the first to speak up and said that the resort must be Hedonism. Maybe a new one like it is trying to drum up business.

I agreed and asked if she would be comfortable in that environment.

Debbie replied, "We really need a vacation and this is too good to pass up. I guess I can deal with it. It's not like we didn't know something was up from the questions."

She continued, "You know, I think I'd like a full body tan and I might like the scenery on the beach."

I grinned and said, "I'm sure I would. Besides we can try it and if it gets uncomfortable we can fly out to Miami and spend a few days there. We can afford a hotel if the air fare is free."

We signed the agreement without reading the rest of it and mailed it later that day.

crimson56
crimson56
105 Followers