Private Island Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimson56
crimson56
105 Followers

When we switched to the channel with Katie massaging me I was watching Debbie more than I was the video. Here eyes were locked on the screen. When she saw my erection under the towel and listened to the audio she looked at me oddly.

Then she put her hand on my thigh and nudged me to move back. As we lay propped on the pillows she slid her hand into my swimsuit and said, "Is this for me or Katie?"

I nervously said, "It's for you, but to be honest it is exciting to see the video of the massage".

Debbie looked in my eyes and said, "Yes, it is."

When Katie began masturbating me I slid Debbie's suit bottoms off and slid my fingers into her sopping wet cunt. I finger fucked her and she came as she watched Katie jack me off on the screen.

We moved to the next channel. As with my massage Debbie's began like a normal massage. A towel covered her bottom. Brian massaged her arms and back. I could see some contact with the sides of her breasts and her tentative reaction. Brian was wearing a pair very tight small pair of trunks. His cock and balls were clearly outlined. He stood with his crotch even with Debbie's face. She was gazing at it. He moved away to massage her feet, then her legs. Again, I could see her tense as his hands neared the top of her thighs.

Brian brushed against her vagina. The digital camera angle clearly showed everything. He asked if she was OK.

Debbie was as nervous as I was, but told him yes.

He asked if he could massage under the towel.

Deb paused, they said OK.

He rolled the towel up and worked the glutes and hamstrings. He then slid his hand which was poised as if to karate chop down from the base of her spine in between her cheeks and down toward the table surface. Deb moaned and rocked up. He spoke to her reassuringly.

He asked her to roll over. I looked at Debbie; she was looking back at me biting her lip.

She was rubbing my hard cock when she asked, "Are you more excited that you are angry?"

"I really can't be angry. It's no more than I did. I hope. So....excited."

On the screen Debbie lay on her back with a towel across her groin area and another across her breasts. Brian was back to massaging her arms. He moved to her shoulders and stood at the head of the massage table so Debbie was looking up at his strongly muscled chest. When he moved to her abdomen he leaned over her with his tight bulge brushing her forehead.

He stopped and asked if he could massage her chest.

Debbie said, "I don't know, um, it doesn't ...well what do guests usually do?"

He replied, "Most ladies love this part of the massage. I know you will."

She slowly nodded yes.

Brian pulled back the towel and said, "You have a great body and your breasts a nice and firm. I love your small nipples. Are they sensitive?" Without pausing he gripped each breast lightly and brushed the heels of his hands across her hard nipples.

Debbie moaned with pleasure as he massaged and pinched her breasts and swollen nipples. Brian moved his attention to her legs. He quickly moved up her thighs and made not so subtle contact with her vagina. When his had came out from under the towel I could see a thread of her moisture stretching from his thumb back to the towel.

His hand went up her thigh again. Brian said, "This really could use a good massage to relax you. Don't you agree?"

Debbie shook her head no. I could see his wrist moving.

He gently moved her thighs apart just nodded. He moved the towel aside and moved her legs apart with his left hand as the right remained under the towel.

He said, "I promise all the tension will leave your body. I really think you'll like it. May I continue?"

Debbie arched her back slightly. Her face was getting red. She replied, "Yes .... Please ...Ohhh!"

Brian lifted the towel. His thumb was inside Debs snatch. He moved his palms to each thigh and moved both thumbs up and down the outside of her slit. I gasped as I felt Debbie's mouth envelope my cock. I shuddered with pleasure as I watched Brian work Debbie toward an orgasm with out penetrating her. On screen Debbie started to cum. She moaned with pleasure. Then Brian slid two meaty fingers inside her wet slit. He moved in and out gently at first, then sped up and got rougher.

I felt the cum rising in my shaft and knew I couldn't slow or stop it. I warned Deb I was cumming as I watched the video Debbie pushing her hips onto Brian's hand as he slid his fingers in and out of her pussy. Soon I saw her cumming on screen and I was cumming in her mouth in the bedroom.

When I caught my breath I looked at the screen and saw Brian kissing Debbie and leaving the room. He said he knew she would need more work.

I looked at Debbie and said, "I guess it safe to say we're staying?" She grinned back and kissed me hard. I could taste the saltiness in her mouth from my cum.

We cleaned up and dressed for dinner. Debbie asked, "Are we on camera all the time? I'm not sure that I like that and I'm worried about what they'll do with the video."

When we arrived for cocktails we approached Ron and Ashley. After some small talk I asked if they planned to stay. Ashley looked off to the side and Ron said they were undecided. He excused himself to use the restroom.

Bob and Vicki joined us and they said they were staying.

Vicki asked Debbie if she liked her "massage". After a few drinks we loosened up a bit. Everyone admitted that the massage had been intimate. Ashley was unsure how it would affect their marriage and felt nervous about what tomorrow would bring.

Debbie saw Katya and went over to speak to her. I watched and could tell that Debbie was pretty agitated while Katya stayed very calm. Debbie returned and before I could ask her what was up Dinner was announced.

When we took our seats for dinner I noticed that two couples were missing. One of the missing couples was Ted and Brooke. We were seated with two couples we hadn't met; Ryan and Chrissie who are in their 20's and Mike and Lisa who are about our age. They identified the other missing couple, Carson and Nicki.

Debbie brought up the video. The other couples had similar concerns. They hadn't read the fine print either.

Deb said that she had confronted Katya who told her that we had all agreed to be photographed and / or videoed. Katya would only say it was for the private use of the resort and the owners. It sounded like we weren't going to be internet port stars so we felt somewhat relieved. The question of who would or was seeing it was unanswered.

We finished dinner and enjoyed a few more drinks. We left for the night and were met on the way to our villa by Ron and Ashley. She was very tipsy. She tripped I caught her. Her face was close to mine. She smelled nice. She held on longer than she needed. She gave me a big smile. She was having trouble walking so I held her arm.

When we got to their villa she hugged me and kissed me she whispered in my ear, "I wonder if they expect us to fuck each other? I think that could be fun. Ron wouldn't like that though." Once again tactile sensations seemed enhances. Her large breasts rubbing against my bare arm sent a shiver through my body. She gave me a very sensual look as she went inside.

It was clear that they were even more conflicted than we were. When we got in our villa Debbie and I talked about what we thought was happening at the resort. We realized that it was some kind of swinger retreat. They were gently pushing us to new sexual experiences outside of our marriage. We agreed that sex with other guests and the staff was a possibility. Hell it was a probability.

We decided to stay another day. We were both intrigued and very excited. We stripped off our clothes and got in bed then turned on the TV. Our three sex scenes were the only programming.

We held each other tight, but didn't talk much more. Each lost in our own thoughts. We didn't make love that night. We were exhausted by our physical activity and the difficult decisions we faced. We were both wondering what adventure awaited us tomorrow and how far we were willing to go.

crimson56
crimson56
105 Followers
12