Private Island Ch. 03

Story Info
The adventure causes stress for some guests.
3k words
4.27
97.2k
16

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 02/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimson56
crimson56
105 Followers

Part III- Monday

We woke up and found the day's schedule on the floor by the door. It was similar to the previous day except the afternoon mysteriously listed Live Theater as the activity.

We dressed in new swimsuits and walked breakfast. It was beautiful morning. The sun was already shining brightly. We greeted our new friends and after breakfast was over we moved on the beach. We played volleyball, swam, and soaked up the sun lying on chaise lounges until it was time for lunch. After lunch and drinks we again were herded off to the gym building. Lauren showed me to the same room where I stripped off and showered. I thought it was odd to be in the massage room since the schedule said live theater. When I exited the shower I found a comfortable chair set up facing a curtain that blocked the large part of the room. I sat in the chair and waited. At first I was patient, but soon became less so. It was ten or fifteen minutes before the curtain opened. The room went black and stage lights came on.

A stage was set up as a living room in a modest American home. Katie was dressed as young woman in the attire of the 1940s. She sat reading in a chair. There was a knock, she walked to the right side of the stage and Brian appeared. He was dressed as a sailor. She greeted him with a hug and a kiss before she led him to the couch and sat down with him.

The dialogue was relatively well written and acting was good, but not great. They were a young couple in love. He was going off to war. Her parents were away. They were sitting on the couch which for some reason did not face me but was to my left facing my right. Brian pulled her to him. They kissed and as time went by the kissing became more passionate. Brian's hand moved to her chest. He squeezed her breast. Katie pretended to resist but let him play with her tits through her starched blouse and bra. His hand dropped to her knee and he moved it up her thigh.

When he pulled her dress hem up and slid his hand under it, Katie told him to stop. He continued to press and broke down her resistance. Brian's hand went under the dress as the make out session continued. Brian's character convinced her to make love to him before he left for combat. The stage went black and I could hear scenery moving.

When they returned, the stage contained a large bed. The headboard to my left. Brian stood on the far side of the bed as Katie stood on my side. Facing me she unbuttoned her blouse slowly in a very shy manner. She slowly took it off revealing her white lacy bra. She unbuttoned the skirt and slid it off. The underwear, like the outerwear was vintage. The hose was attached to a garter belt and had seams up the back. She wore high heels. Next the bra came off and Katie's breasts were revealed. She slid the panties off and a full blond bush came into view.

Brian facing away from Katie and me also undressed slowly. After he slid out of his white government issued boxers he turned to face Katie. They moved toward each other on the bed. Declaring there love for each other. They kissed with mad passion. Katie reminded him that she was a virgin. Then she lay on her back. Brian had a long thick cock. It was fully erect and stood out in front of him. They did a good job of fumbling like young lovers. Katie moaned that he was hurting her as he tried to mount her.

Brian finally pushed his shaft inside her and began to rock back and forth. She moaned and wrapped her sturdy legs around his waist. My cock was rock hard. I slid my hand under to the towel and rubbed it. Brian fucked Katie slowly and gently for several minutes. He dismounted and got off the bed and stood on the far side facing away for a moment. He turned back and pulled Katie toward him. With her ass on the edge of the bed he thrust inside her again and started to fuck her with great vigor.

Katie started to moan. She had her legs spread wide as he moved in and out she clawed at his back and told him she was cumming. Then, in keeping with her character she begged him not to cum inside her since they weren't married. Brian didn't slow down he pushed her back further on the bed and continued to push and grind. He sucked on her nipples and kissed her neck and face. By now Katie's head lay over my side of the bed. She looked back at me and made eye contact. Her face was contorted but she managed to give me a look that made me think she wanted her lover to be me.

Brian again pulled out and helped Katie up on her knees facing away from me. I could tell he reentered her from behind. Her head was on the bed face down as he pushed inside her. Her face was red as she yelled at him not to stop. Brian pushed in and shuddered. He did this several times. Then Katie screamed out as she came.

He dismounted and rolled her on her side and kissed her. In spite of her begging I could see his cum oozing out of her snatch. The lights went out. It was pitch black

I was pulling on my hard dick in the pitch dark room when I heard movement then felt a hand on each of my thighs.

Katie quietly spoke and said, "Let me suck you off. I want your come in my mouth. Did we get you hot enough that you'll let me?" I could see the outline of her head between my legs. She blew gently on my balls and then my dick. Then she felt her way up my body and kissed me pushing me back in the chair.

"Please, let me suck your cock." She whispered in my ear.

She moved her head down and hovered above my dick. I could bee her hot breath on it.

"Tell me it's OK."

I moaned, "Yes, yes suck me." And her mouth lowered and surrounded the tip of my dick.

She worked on the head of my dick slowly swirling her tongue around my glans. I moaned loudly. She released my cock from her mouth and licked up and down its length. Suddenly the lights came on in the room. I looked up and lights had also lit up the area opposite the stage. The bed was gone from the middle and on the other side was Debbie in a matching chair with Brian's head nestled between her legs. One hand was wrapped in his hair and the other was on his neck. Katie swallowed my cock as Debbie and I made eye contact.

Debbie started to try to get up. Brian stopped what he was doing and spoke to her. He moved up her placing a hand on her breast and passionately kissing her. He moved down to her crotch. He looked over at me and sank two fingers in Debbie's wet pussy before returning his lips to her slit. Debbie moaned.

I felt my cock come free from Katie's mouth and saw her look over at Debbie before she returned to her work. Swirling her tongue around my head she said, "Brian will make her explode and I'm doing the same to you. She squeezed my balls and began to suck harder. Her tongue was amazing and soon I moaned. "Oh shit, I can't stop it, I'm cumming" She hungrily gulped at my cum and I shot several stream into the back of her throat.

Meanwhile I could see Debbie squirming and could tell that she was cumming. Brian ate her out until she came several times. As I watched Katie crawled onto my lap and kissed me. We watched my wife and Brian as he brought her to a screaming climax. Katie shoved her tongue in my mouth again then stood up saying, "Goodbye luv, thanks for the fun" and met Brian in the middle. They held hands and bowed first at Debbie, then at me and left the stage area.

I got up and went to Debbie and said, "I love you."

She muttering "I love you, I'm sorry" and started crying. I kissed her and we stood holding each other.

I again said, "I love you. I hope you're not mad either, but that was amazing. It was unreal how excited I was watching you with Brian."

She hugged me hard and nodded.

We showered together, dressed and walked out. Lauren was again in the foyer. She smiled and said, "I hope to see you tomorrow."

On the way across the resort Debbie asked, "Are you going to fuck her tomorrow?

I looked at her and said, "If we're still here, yes, I guess that's the next logical progression. Do you want to fuck Brian tomorrow?"

She gave me a hard look, and then the side of her mouth turned up into a wicked smile and said, "Yes, I want his cock inside me. I may love you but want him too. I mean, this is unreal. It's like I'm a Hollywood star or singer. We're on a tropical paradise with all the food and drinks we want. I have a young stud who wants to please me. How many people get a chance to live like this?" She was right; the only thing holding us back was our traditional view of sex and marriage.

I nodded.

Debbie made drinks when we got back to the room and we sat on the deck. It started raining so we went inside. I decided to check the TV and found today's activities were on channels 2 and 3 along with yesterdays. There were various camera angles. Brian and Katie had positioned themselves so both Debbie and I had a view of their show from the front and back at different times. The video allowed us to see all of it. The oral sex in the dark with Brian and Katie was captured by an infrared camera.

I made us a couple of drinks and we dozed off as we drank them.

We awoke, dressed and went to dinner. Only one couple was there before us Alberto and Lorena. We really hadn't said much more than hello to them previously. They were in their mid twenties and were quite happy to talk about their day. Both of them were enjoying the open sex. They had discussed it, but never acted until this vacation. I was worried we were all that was left.

Soon others arrived. Ron and Ashley joined us. There was still some palpable tension between them. As she was last night, Ashley was very touchy feely with me. By the time cocktail hour was over I noticed that we were two more couples down. Monica, Pete, Mike and Lisa were gone.

We sat with Alberto and Lorena, Ron and Ashley, and Bob and Vickie. Bob and Vickie were a little quiet at first, but soon opened up about the day.

Vickie, who was a tall cute blonde, explained that she was paired with Anthony who she described as an olive skinned Romeo.

Bob described his partner as a tall redhead from Eastern Europe.

Ashley piped in that her masseur was a black man named Marcus who looked like a football player.

Ron wasn't talking.

After dinner I again noticed that odd spacey feeling that I had experienced on the island. I assumed it was the constant drinking, fresh air, and adventure. We went for a stroll along the beach. We sort of broke off into smaller groups as we wandered. Debbie was walking with Alberto and Bob while Ron and Vickie were together. Lorena and Ashley were walking near me when I felt Lorena's arm circle my waist. She felt warm and soft. Her breast was against my bicep. I didn't try to break contact. Ashley noticed and latched onto my right side.

Her lips were close to my ear when she spoke. "Ron is jealous. Oh, he liked his blow job well enough but doesn't really feel comfortable watching me get off. It upset him to watch Marcus eat my pussy." He's only staying because I shamed him into it. Did you like watching Debbie get eaten out?"

I affirmed that I found it very exciting.

Lorena then said that she and Alberto had talked about swinging and came close a few times, but until now hadn't done anything with others. "Alberto told me he wants to see me fuck another man. He thinks you're nice and he wants to fuck your wife. He's been looking at her since we got here."

"Well, I guess I'm flattered." I looked over at Deb and noticed that she had her arms around the waist of both men as they wadded into the gentle surf. I looked around for Vickie and Ron and saw them standing back by the cabanas talking intently. I heard Debbie yelling and laughing so I turned back toward the water. The guys were getting ready to toss her in the water. Alberto had her by her legs and Bob was holding her by her arms. She swayed back and forth then was tossed gently out into the water.

Lorena pulled on my left arm and started running to the water. I followed along with Ashley in tow. We ran past the others splashing them and us. Ashley jumped on my back knocking me into the water along with Lorena. We all laughed and tried to dunk each other. My hands moved across Lorena's ample breasts. She didn't object. When she came up from under the water I could see the dark areola of her nipples through light fabric of her dress.

Then I crashed backwards into the water as Ashley caught me off guard and pulled me down. I surfaced and Ashley jumped forward into my arms. She kissed me on the lips pushing her tongue into my mouth. My hands moved to her waist and ass and I kissed her back.

Then I heard Ron and Vickie calling us back to shore. I looked back and then scanned for Deb. She was in a similar embrace with Alberto. The tide was going out so we had drifted out a bit. I couldn't clearly hear what the two on shore were yelling.

Ashley looked pissed and said, "Let's see what Mr. Party Pooper wants." We swam to the shore.

Vickie addressed us, "Katya just came out and said they have a big day planned for us tomorrow and we're starting early. She suggested we call it a night."

I was disappointed as we slowly started our way back to the villas. Ashley walked with her husband while I walked with Lorena she put her head on my shoulder.

Ashley waved goodbye as she and Ron entered their villa. When we neared our villa Lorena gave me a kiss on the cheek and stroked my face. I glanced over to see Debbie holding Alberto close to her and kissing him deeply. I turned back to Lorena and pulled her back to me. I kissed her and probed with my tongue. She responded. Her soft damp body felt great against mine. We broke off the kiss when Debbie kissed Lorena on the cheek as she went in the villa. I followed.

She tossed me a towel. As we dried our hair Deb said, "I thought Ron was going ape cause you were groping his wife. I wonder what's up for tomorrow."

"I don't know." I replied. "Ashley thought the same thing. You know, Lorena told me that Alberto has a thing for you. But I guess you figured that out."

"Well, your right. He does have one hot bod. You seemed to be happy with your two friends." Debbie said. "Ashley is hot for you, but I think they may be leaving."

"Yeah, Ron is not happy. She said she shamed him into staying." I said.

Deb asked with a smile on her face and in her voice, "Do you want to fuck Lorena and Ashley? Were you hoping for that threesome you fantasize about?"

I nodded yes and said, "It looked like you had the same idea."

Debbie had her dress off and tossed it into the bathroom. She walked to the bed and said, "Yes, yes I did. Now you're going to have to do the work of two men".

I pulled her to the edged of the bed and knelt down between her legs. As I started to lick her thigh it occurred to me that about eight hours ago Brian was shoving his tongue into her hot slit. I could smell her musk. Even the ocean water had not completely washed away the evidence of her desire for Alberto and Bob. My cock was getting hard as I thought of two men fucking my wife, Lorena and Ashley sucking my dick, and the afternoon head job from Katie.

I reached for the remote and flipped on the TV. I went to the channel with Debbie and Brian. I told her to watch it as I ate her.

Once Debbie was good and wet, which didn't take long I stood up and shoved my dick into her. Her legs were parallel to my abdomen as I thrust inside her. I told her to pretend I was Brian fucking her. She groaned and dug her nails in biceps. The excitement of the day and anticipation of tomorrow made us frenzied. I climaxed when Deb started cumming

We fell asleep locked in a naked sweaty embrace.

crimson56
crimson56
105 Followers