Private Island Ch. 04

Story Info
The sex heats up and one couple faces tragedy.
4.6k words
4.24
94.9k
12

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 02/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimson56
crimson56
104 Followers

Part IV - Tuesday

When I woke up early on Tuesday morning it had stopped raining. The sun was low in the morning sky. Deb was sleeping on her back. Her left arm was above her head and the right at her side. Her left leg was up with the heel of her foot just below her right knee. I admired her beautiful face and body. Looking from the foot of the bed I started with her beautiful legs which have great muscle tone. My eyes moved up to see her pussy with its brownish pink lips topped by a neatly trimmed patch of brown pubic hair. Her tight abdomen led the way to her well formed breasts with her small nipples. Above all of this was her beautiful face.

I know I am lucky to have her. Was I jeopardizing our relationship for sex with others? How would we feel about each other when we went home? Would we be able to return to normal? My head was spinning. My emotions were mixed. I wanted to live a fantasy come true. I really wanted to fuck Katie and Ashley and Lorena and more. I knew that it meant Debbie would be with other men. But what would happen to us? How would it change us?

I made coffee, put on my robe and stepped out on to the deck. I took in the view of the white sand beach, the blue-green ocean, the sun, and the palm trees. I heard voices in the distance drawing closer. I looked over to the beach and from my left a group of about twenty young women came into view. They were running. All dressed alike in sports halters and tight shorts. I recognized Katya, then Lauren and Katie. They ran off to the east.

I went in and poured a cup of coffee. The fondly recalled the feel of Katie's mouth on my cock. I sipped the coffee and looked at Deb. As much as I loved her I really wanted to stay on the island and experience all it had to offer. I went onto the deck and sat down.

Debbie joined me a short time later and sat. Her tanned legs extended from the short robe she wore. I asked how she felt.

Her reply came slowly, "I feel rested. I slept like a baby. But now that I'm awake I feel tense. I'm really enjoying myself, but I'm nervous too. I don't want to hurt you and I don't want to be hurt. Ken, this island is an amazing opportunity to live out our fantasies. I know this is out of character but I want to do it. I need to know that you do too."

I paused for a moment and said, "Yes." Our traditional views had been slowly modified since we arrived on the island.

Debbie went and got the letter from the door. The schedule said that breakfast and lunch would be served on our deck. Our day would be spent in our villa entertaining guests. Breakfast would be served on our deck. We were asked to wear only our robes. No other activities were scheduled until cocktails and dinner which was followed by live dinner theater at 8:00 PM.

Breakfast was served with Mimosas. After two I had noticed that I again felt buzzed and more excited than usual. It was the same feeling that I had experienced every day since we arrived. About twenty minutes after we finished eating breakfast a stunning young Asian women who introduced herself as Mai stopped by. She asked Deb to join her inside as she entered the villa she asked me to wait outside until she returned shortly. She closed the door and curtains of the bedroom behind her.

A very long fifteen minutes went by before Mai emerged from the kitchen door to the deck. She sat down, leaned toward me placing her right hand on my left thigh. As she rubbed my thigh she asked, "Are you ready for a new page in your life today?"

I replied, "I think so, but I'm not sure what you mean."

Mai continued. "Debbie is in the other bedroom. One of your guests arrived to join her ten minutes ago. Debbie is very excited that he is here. But she is also quite apprehensive. I suggested she have another Mimosa."

At that she poured two more drinks. She handed one to me and said, "You need one too." She left me to take the other drink in to Debbie.

I sipped the drink finishing it quickly. I helped myself to another. Mai returned ten minutes later. She invited me to follow her inside.

We went into the master suite where she invited me to sit on the bed. Mai switched on the television. When the picture appeared I saw Debbie with her legs wrapped around a man's back. It was Brian. Her face was contorted with pleasure, her body flush with excitement. Even though I knew what I was watching was likely to happen I still felt unsettled watching it. Even so, I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. The rooms must be soundproof I thought. I couldn't hear anything from the adjoining bedroom, only the audio of the TV.

Later Debbie described the experience to me.

Mai and I left you on the deck. She led me to the other bedroom. She told me that I had to decide if I was ready to spend the morning with Brian. There was a knock at the door. She told be to take off my robe and wait if I wanted to be with him. I was trembling with excitement. I knew what I wanted. I took off my robe and not knowing what else to do, lay on the bed.

Mai looked in the door a moment later and smiled coyly. Brian entered and he was only wearing swim trunks. His cock and balls bulged against the tight fabric. I felt self conscious lying on the bed naked. He came to the right side of the bed, greeted me. Then he kissed me. His tongue darted into my mouth. I was very nervous and it was obvious.

Mai said she would get me another drink to relax me. Brian continued to kiss me, but didn't touch me. Mai returned with the drink. I went to sip it. Brian dropped his swim suit and his cock popped into view. I gulped down the drink.

Brian climbed on the bed. He was on his knees; his dick was next to my face. He said, "You have lovely lips." I knew what he wanted. I kissed the tip of his dick. I licked the tip, swirling my tongue around it. Then I took it into my mouth. I could feel him getting hard.

His strong hands were on the back of my head. He nudged me closer. I sucked his dick deep into my mouth. As it got bigger I had to pull back. One of his hands went to my breast. He pinched my nipple and teased it between his fingers. I felt super horny and kept sucking his cock. I could taste the saltiness of his precum when I licked his cockhead.

Brian asked if my pussy was wet. I told him it was. He told be to keep sucking his cock as he leaned back and put his hand on my crotch. I spread my legs to let his fingers inside me. I was soaking wet.

A few minutes later he said. "I am going to fuck you. Would you like that?"

I tried to answer but didn't want to stop sucking him. "Um huhm."

"Is that a yes" he asked as he pulled my head back.

I looked into his steely blue eyes and said, "Yes, fuck me."

"Say please" he said with satisfied grin.

"Please, fuck me, fuck me hard." I told him. I don't know what came over me. My whole body was energized and tingling.

Brian spread my legs. He put two pillows under my ass. He pointed his rigid cock between my legs and mounted me. For the first time in twelve years I felt someone beside you inside me. Don't be upset by this but he's longer and thicker than you. It felt different. It felt good. He entered me in one long stroke. He grabbed my cheeks and did what I asked. He fucked me hard.

After about three or four minutes I started to cum. I moaned and gasped. "I'm cumming. Fuck.....Oh shit, fuck me, don't stop!"

He didn't stop but after I came he changed position. He lay behind me and spooned me. He entered slowly kissing my back and neck as he rocked back and forth sliding in and out rhythmically. His chest pressed tight against my back. His hands were on my tits. I came again. He urged me onto my hands and knees and mounted me from behind. I shuddered with pleasure. Reaching between my legs I milked his balls. His strong hands continued to knead breasts and tease my nipples as he continued to fuck me.

After another ten minutes I asked, "Oh God, don't you ever cum? Shit I'm going to cum again." and I did.

His face was next to mine and he answered, "Better living through chemistry."

I've never been with anyone using Viagra or a desensitizing cream. Oh my God you have to get some.

When he tired of fucking me doggie style Brian laid me on my back and pulled me toward him until my knees were at my chest then he crossed my ankles. He put his dick back inside me and continued to fuck me. After another ten minutes he asked, "Do you want my cum in you belly or your mouth?"

All I could do is gasp, "Cum in me you bastard .... Shit, I'm cumming again ....Uhhhhhh" I felt Brian spasm and shoot his load inside me. He relaxed and moved off me. He kissed me gently on the lips and my neck. His lips returned to mine and our tongues spun together.

Ken describes the events

Mai took my hand and we sat on the edge of the bed watching the TV. I watched my wife fucking a young stud for several minutes before Mai asked if I was doing OK.

"Um .... Yeah, I guess I am" I stammered.

"I know it's difficult at first. Doesn't she look like she is happy? She enjoys the sex very much."

I had to agree. Debbie was flush with excitement and having multiple orgasms. Mai excused herself and left the room. I continued to watch the screen. My cock started to rise under my robe. It was poking out when Mai returned.

"I see you are excited by your wife and her lover. Your guest is on the way. If you wish to be entertained like your wife, please remove your robe and wait."

I stood and took off the robe, used some pillows to prop myself up and lay on the bed. I heard a knock after they finished doggie style. My body felt very tactile and I was slightly drunk from the mimosas.

Katie appeared at the bedroom door.

"May I come in?" She asked.

She wore a blue string bikini and looked stunning. Her blue eyes sparkled mischievously as she padded into the room barefoot. She lay down on the bed next to me and looked at the screen.

After taking in the action for several minutes Katie said, "Brian is giving your wife a very proper shagging. Will you do the same for me?"

I pulled my eyes away from the cock pummeling my wife's cunt to look at Katie. She was beautiful. Her hand was at the back of her neck. She pulled the string and the top fell away to expose her round firm breasts.

How could I refuse? My cock was hard as nails. I wanted this woman badly and she was offering herself to me.

"I'll do my best" I said and kissed her.

She returned my kiss passionately. I felt her hand on my cock. She raked her nails across my ball sack as I heard Debbie begging Brian to cum in her from the screen.

Katie moved back and kneeled on the bed. She pulled the string on the bikini bottom and as it fell away straddled me and said, "I want you to lick my pussy."

Her blond pussy was now inches from my face and descending quickly. I responded by liking the length of her slit. I worked my tongue back and forth and up and down. As she got wetter my tongue shot into her. Katie was pawing the back of my head pushing my face against her. I lapped at her happily and heard her moaning.

"Ohhh, that's lovely. Do me with you mouth."

My hands were on her round ass cheeks. I moved my right thumb between her cheeks toward her groin. It entered her pussy easily. I moved my thumb in and out as I sucked on her clit. Katie was getting very wet. She let go of my head and leaned by with her hands behind her. Her right hand found my hard dick started rubbing it. She ground her crotch against my mouth.

"Uhhh, that's it. Make me cum. Make me cum then I'll fuck you."

I increased the speed of my thumb and kept licking her lips and clit. She grabbed the back of my head with both hands and ground her hips against my face. Her nectar tasted ran down my chin as she started yelling.

"That's it. ..... I'm cumming ....I'm cumming hard ....Uhhhhhhhhhhh."

She sat on my chest and smiled happily. Then she moved down my body still straddling me. I felt her bush on my dick. The she guided me inside her. She kissed me fiercely as her pussy engulfed my cock. I pushed up into her to meet her downward thrust. My hands shot her breasts then I pulled her down to me. Our lips met again and I thrust my tongue in her mouth. She returned my kiss and ground her pelvis into me.

After several minutes in this position she rolled off me and lay on her back with her head at the opposite side off the bed. She placed on hand on her crotch rubbing it while motioning me to her with the other. Her legs spread wide. I climbed between her legs and entered her again.

Katie's legs wrapped around my back and pulled me to her. Her nails moved across my back setting my nerves on fire. My mouth was on her breast. After several minutes we changed position again. I motioned Katie to roll over and entered her from behind. Her beautiful ass looked amazing.

"Oh, Ken your making me cum! Don't stop .... Yeah .... Ohhhhhhhhh my God!"

She rocked back and forth on my hard shaft and shuddered. She rolled away then turned to face me. Katie kissed me then moved down to my chest. She licked and bit my nipples before moving down to my belly and finally my cock.

She nibbled at the head and licked around the shaft.

Her blue eyes locked on mine as she said, "I love tasting myself on a cock." As she continued to lick up and down my rod.

Katie moved up and swallowed my member. She flicked her tongue in and around the hole then deep throated me again. I moaned and shuddered with pleasure. One hand squeezed my ball sack as she fingered herself with the other moaning with pleasure. After several minutes she moved her fingers from her hot hole and shoved it between my legs. She probed between my cheeks. Her finger moistened with her pussy juice jammed into my ass. She probed my prostate. I felt the cum starting to rise.

"Katie, I'm cumming"

She tightly gripped the base of my shaft freezing my pending orgasm and said, "Fuck me, I want you inside me."

She pulled me to her and lay on her back legs spread. I entered her again. I kissed her and thrust deep inside her again and again. The cum boiled up and out jetting into her hot pussy.

Her fingers dug into my ass as I kept fucking her. She grunted and moaned cumming one last time. I collapsed on top of her totally spent. My body quivered.

She stroked my head and cooed in my ear, "That was wonderful. Let's do it again" and laughed.

The heavy door to the other bedroom opened. Mai entered the room followed by Debbie and Brian. She asked, "No jealousy right? You both make love to another person and watch each other. You're OK?

I nodded looking at Debbie. Brian urged her forward. She jumped on the bed and snuggled up to me. We embraced and kissed. Her eyes were darting back and forth nervously. I rubbed her head and pulled her close. I kissed her eyelids, nose and mouth and told her I loved her. She replied in kind.

I answered Mai's question for both of us, "Yes, we're OK and plan to stay the rest of the week."

"That is good news. Lunch will be here soon. Come ladies, let's freshen up."

Mai led the women into the bathroom.

Brian looked over and said, "I'm going to clean up too" Walking to the bath room in the other bedroom. I rose from the bed and went after him.

He was in the shower already. He popped out quickly and was toweling off as I entered it. As I passed him he spoke.

"You're a lucky man. Your wife is a hot as hell."

I nodded in agreement.

I slipped on a robe and made my way to the deck and met the others. All except Mai wore the light robes. We ate a light lunch and drank mojitos.

Mai asked Debbie. "Have you ever been with another woman?"

No, no I haven't"

Mai put her hand on Debbie's bare thigh, caressed it and said "Katie and I can teach you if you like."

Debbie looked over at me then replied, "Um I don't think I'm ready for that yet."

I was intrigued and excited when I heard the word yet.

I looked at Brian and said, "Don't even ask."

He laughed and said, "I wasn't going to but if you change your mind I can introduce to someone who would love to meet you."

Mai spoke again, her hand was still on Deb's thigh, "We still have the afternoon to ourselves. There will be a live theater presentation tonight after dinner. You may wish to rest or perhaps you wish to spend more intimate time with Katie and Brian?"

I glanced at Debbie, hesitating she answered. "I think we should take a break. I'm a little sore and wouldn't want to miss anything later."

I concurred and we said our goodbyes as we hugged and kissed our new lovers and Mai.

The afternoon was uneventful. Neither of us seemed to want to talk about fucking a new lover. We agreed to do it beforehand. We had watched each other do it. I know I still felt a gnawing discomfort as I tried to accept a total change to what I felt, no, what I knew was normal.

We were asked to dress for dinner. Debbie found a blue semi formal dress, high heeled sandals that laced around her lower calf and ankle. I donned pair light colored tropic weight suit with an open necked shirt.

We arrived at the dinning room and there was one large round table. There were placards for seating. Ryan and Chrissie were no longer with us.

Over drinks the room buzzed with excitement. Bob described his heated session with Heidi, a Teutonic beauty. Almost everyone seemed to be accepting the fact that their wives or husbands were happily engaged in sex with another.

We were seated separate from our mates. Anna was to my left and Vicki as to my right. Debbie sat across from me in between Jim and Tony. Anna asked me what I thought about watching my wife with another man.

I told her about my mixture of excitement and angst. She told me that Tony was having a hard time dealing with her and another man. But he didn't want to walk away from the fantastic sex he had. Vicki was rubbing my leg as Anna and I spoke. I looked around the table; Rhonda was listening intently to Bob gazing into his eyes. Ben held hands with Lorena. Only one person seemed uneasy, Ron.

After dinner we were invited into a theater. As we made our way toward the theater I noticed that Ashley was unsteady again. She grabbed my arm to steady her and rested her head on my shoulder. Instead of chairs we were seated in comfortable love seats in a semi circle facing a curtain. Our host and hostesses encouraged us to sit with someone other than our mates. I sat with Ashley and noticed Debbie seated with Alberto. Drinks were served and the curtain slowly rose.

Katya was standing on the stage with Lauren. Both looked ravishing in designer gowns, shoes, and jewelry. Katya announced, "Tonight we wish to present a performance that will star our team of entertainers and some of our guests. Who would like to volunteer to star with Marcus and Darnell?" At the mention of their names two large black men also dressed in formal wear. Both were built like linebackers. Like the rest of the staff we had seen they were in their early twenties.

I looked at Ashley who was seated with me then at Debbie who winked, but shook her head no at me, then around at our fellow guests. Ashley stood up and said, "I will." Ron who was seated with Anna started to stand before one of the male staff put a hand on his shoulder and pushed him gently to his seat. Ashley ignored him and wobbled toward the stage. Katya helped her up and asked, "Are you sure you are comfortable with your decision? This may be a demanding role." I looked at Ron who was obviously upset. Ashley firmly answered yes.

The lights went out and came on several minutes later. Ashley was sitting naked on a large four poster bed. The props put the setting the antebellum south of the US. I looked over at Ron, he looked pale. Marcus approached Ashley and put his hand out. She accepted it and stood up. He crushed her to his muscular body and kissed her fiercely. She responded in kind. He moved his hands to her firm ass and kneaded it, and then his right hand moved to her firm breasts. Ashley is 35 with strawberry blond hair, large breasts, and a nice round ass.

crimson56
crimson56
104 Followers
12