Private Island Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimson56
crimson56
105 Followers

Marcus pushed her back down onto the bed and motioned toward his groin. She unfastened his belt and pulled down the zipper. Lauren moved toward them and from behind unfastened and removed Marcus' jacket. Ashley put her hand inside his pants and grabbed his cock pulling it out. And as expected with this Mandingo scenario, his cock was enormous. Lauren had the shirt undone and pulled it over his shoulders to reveal a heavily muscled torso.

Ashley stroked the monster cock and Lauren, who was still behind Marcus, pulled his pants down. Marcus stepped out of the pants. Then he told Ashley that she should suck him. Ashley went to work on the head of his cock. She could barely get her lips around it. Marcus started fucking her mouth causing her to gasp and gag. Lauren asked if she was OK and the mumbled something unintelligible with the cock in her mouth but didn't stop sucking.

Darnell walked back on stage, naked. Lauren met him, dropped to her knees and began masturbating him. He too was strongly muscled and had an abnormally large cock. Lauren placed her mouth on his member and sucked his dick until grew hard. He joined Ashley and Marcus. Ashley was still sucking on Marcus' dick. Darnell pulled on her arm and her mouth popped of Marcus' dick. She looked at Darnell with a glare at first then her eyes moved to his cock and slight smile appeared. He pulled her up then pushed her back on the bed and quickly mounted her. Her pussy was soppy wet in anticipation and she had no trouble absorbing his huge dick.

Marcus moved toward her face with his massive meat and soon she was sucking him off again while Darnell fucked her hard. I heard Debbie gasp and say, "Holy Shit!" I looked back at her. Jim's arm was around her with his hand massaging her breast. She didn't seem to mind. Her hand rested on his upper thigh lazily massaging him.

I glanced around the room. Vicki and Ben, Tony and Lorena, along with Rhonda Bob were all in touching each other. Bob and Stacy's hands were in their own laps. It looked like they were playing with themselves. Ron looked like he was in shock. Anna looked disappointed her hand was near her crotch but she was obviously uncomfortable because of Ron. We made eye contact.

I turned around to resume watching Ashley. He legs were splayed out wide as Darnell fully penetrated her. I started to rub myself through the pants.

I felt a body join me and heard a soft voice say, "Let me help." Anna sat next to me, reached over and grasped my penis through my pants. Her eyes soon were riveted to the stage. I put my arm around her, cupping her breast.

After several minutes Ashley was moaning heavily and from her body movement was cumming. Darnell and Marcus pulled out and traded spots. Marcus helped Ashley to her knees and plunged into her doggie style while Darnell offered up his cock.

Ashley sucked her pussy juiced from Darnell's cock and then released him and screamed loudly as she came again from the hard pounding she was getting from Marcus. Darnell's hands were on her pendulous tits as Ashley returned to sucking him. The two football players continued to fuck Ashley's face and pussy for at least ten more minutes before they pulled out of her and shot their cum onto her face and back.

Ashley collapsed exhausted and sated. I looked around the room everyone was busy with their spouse or themselves. Ron was gone. The curtain closed.

The curtain reopened. Katya was on the stage alone.

"We planned to have one more show on stage tonight. I can tell you all found our first play to your liking. However, in light of the differing point of view between our guest star and her spouse, we are asking that you all return to your rooms. You must completely commit to the rest of the week. It will only be more challenging. Good night."

Anna looked as disappointed as I felt. I kissed her, swirling my tongue on the lips which parted to accept it. We stood up and walked outside with the rest of the guests.

We chatted on our way back to the villas. Everyone left sounded sure they were staying. Alberto gave Deb a lingering kiss and we went inside.

"Damn, that was something else!" Debbie exclaimed as she pushed me toward the bedroom.

We quickly stripped. Deb climbed on top of me and shoved my hardening cock inside her. Our lovemaking lasted longer than I expected considering how excited I was.

We lay next to each other stroking and kissing. Deb simply said, "I'm glad we're staying!"

crimson56
crimson56
105 Followers
12