Private Island Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of them fondled a breast. While Glenn nibbled at my ear and neck Ed continued to stroke in and out of my pussy. I was getting really wet and I couldn't believe when I started to cum. I moaned as my hips bucked and I shuddered as I came.

"Let's go find somewhere to do this right" Ed said.

He stood and so did Glenn. They led me into one of the rooms off the theater room. Ed pulled my bottoms down while Glenn united my top. My clothes fell to the floor. When the soft lights came on I could see a large mattress and assorted pillows and cushions in the room. Ed and Glenn got naked and pulled me toward the mattress. They sat me down and stood on either side of me with their cocks touching my cheeks. I knew what they wanted.

I took Glenn's thick, long shaft in my mouth and began sucking. He was semi hard when I started. I was flush with excitement at the thought of having two men at once. Ed pinched my nipple between his thumb and for finger then took my hand and put it on his cock. I stroked Ed while Glenn grew hard in my mouth. I turned my attention to Ed's long dick and sucked it into my mouth and masturbated Glenn. I felt my pussy getting wet and a warm swirl of excitement in my loins. I switched back to Glenn after a minute or two.

The two men pushed me onto my back and helped me toward the center of the mattress. Ed climbed between my legs and rubbed his dick up and down my labia.

"You seem ready. I was going to go down on you to loosen you up but you're already wet as hell. Are you ready for some cock?

I looked at his dick. It was at least half again as long as Ken's. It had to be nine inches or more. I nodded yes.

"No, I want to hear you say it. Tell me you want me to fuck you."

"I want you to fuck me." I said without hesitation.

The tip slid past my lips and rested at the entrance.

"Do you want Glenn to fuck you too?"

"Yes, I want Glenn to fuck me too"

He started to slide it in then stopped.

"Do you want us to fuck you hard?"

"Yes, fuck me hard."

He rammed the full length into me with one stroke. I gasped with surprise and excitement. Then he slid it back out and rested the tip on the outside of my pussy.

"How hard?"

"Hard, real hard." I replied breathily.

"Say please."

"Please, please fuck me hard. I want both of you to fuck me hard." I begged.

I couldn't believe I was saying it but I couldn't help myself either. I wanted these two big cocks inside me.

Ed pushed inside me. I was wet enough that it only took a few strokes and his groin ground against mine. He started to fuck me hard and fast. His balls slapped against my ass as he rocked his hips back and forth driving his cock in and out of me. I moaned with pleasure. Glenn squeezed my breasts and dangled his cock in front of my mouth. I hungrily sucked it into my mouth.

Ed fucked me hard for several minutes then urged me up. I released Glenn and got up on my hands and knees. Ed shoved his cock back inside me. His hands were on my hips holding me still while he pushed in and out. Glenn sat back and watched. Ed pulled my hair pulling my head back. I was gasping and close to another orgasm.

Ed put his face to my ear and said. "I'm going to cum inside you. Then it's Glenn's turn."

He started to fuck me harder and faster. His long cock filling more than any cock I'd experienced. I felt his cock jerk and felt his sperm shoot inside me.

"Oh shiiitt, I'm cumming, God, I'm cumming." I screamed as he shot more cum in me.

Ed pulled out and Glenn moved over to take his place. I was leaning on my elbows with my head resting on the bed as I shuddered with the final spasms of the orgasm. My ass was still in the air with Ed's spunk dripping from my pussy. I felt the tip of Glenn's cock against me.

He pushed in slowly and deliberately. His cock was almost as long as Ed's, but much thicker. I grunted at the sensation of him entering me and stretching me further. He leaned on top of me reaching around me to grasp and knead my swollen breasts. Glenn kissed the nape of my neck and started to slide back and forth in and out of me.

When I felt his long thick dick fully penetrate me I had another orgasm. I'd never cum so quickly before. I guess it was the excitement of being with two big men. I screamed and Glenn fucked me harder.

After a few minutes Glenn pulled out of my soaked pussy and tapped my side to get me to lie on my back. I spread my legs wide and he moved into position between them to enter me again.

I wrapped my legs around once he was in me moaning. "Fuck me with you big cock. I need to cum again."

He obliged by rapidly rocking in and out of me. My left hand grasped his ball sack. I could feel it tightening.

"Cum for me. I want you to cum for me. I begged as I started to cum again.

Glenn tensed and increased the tempo. I knew he was going to cum soon. My hands gripped his muscular biceps and my nails cut into his skin. He pushed as far inside as he could and I felt his cum spit out inside me. He kissed me hard forcing his tongue deep into my mouth and I kissed him back as we came together.

He collapsed on top of me and I pulled his sweaty body to me.

Ken continues:

We watched the three of them fuck with wild abandon on the screens. Chris lay on one side of me pressed tightly against my body while she toyed with my cock; Kathy was on the other side stroked my chest. I was oddly excited and uneasy watching my wife being taken by the two older men. She obviously was enjoying herself, as I had with the two women, but it still evokes conflicting emotions.

When Glenn collapsed on Deb; Kathy looked at Chris and said. "We should go help her get cleaned up"

Then she looked at me with a horny leer saying. "You are staying for dinner, right? We'll have so much more fun this evening."

Chris gave my cock and final stroke and kissed the head before she got up and started for the door. She turned to face me just before she went through the door giving me a lopsided grin that seemed a bit of a smirk.

12