Private Lesson

Story Info
She humilated her Master, now she must learn better.
2.1k words
4.2
19.9k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Private Lesson

"Now the topic sentence should be at the top of the page..."

Buzz... buzz... buzz

I jumped in my seat as my English professor droned on. Trying to keep as quiet as I could, I reached in my pocket and took out the cell phone hidden there. I looked at it quickly and saw the notice of a text message. I smiled as I flipped the phone open to read it. It could be only from one person, the only person who had the number to this phone. I glanced up to the professor then read the message that appeared on the screen.

No panties – do it now. Master.


I gulped and closed the phone, slipping it back into my jeans pocket. I sighed silently and still keeping as quiet as I could, got out of my chair, took my purse and walked to the door of the class. I could feel the other student's eyes on me as I opened the door and stepped outside into the hall. Ok. Deep breath now, just walk toward the ladies room, go in, take them off and then come back and sit down. Easy. Simple.

Thankfully, no one is in the ladies room when I go in. I go to the last stall and lock the door behind me. I unbutton my jeans, slide them down to my ankles and pull them off, then the pink silk panties I was allowed to put on this morning before leaving for class. I stuff them in my purse and pull the jeans back on. As they slide up my hips I feel the phone buzzing again, I reach in to pull it out again. I flip it open and put it to my ear.

"Yes Master?"

His voice is clear and deep in my ear, with that gravel around the edges that appears when he is extremely aroused.

"Are they off pet?"

"Yes Master."

He purrs softly. "Good girl. You will come to My office after your class. Do not be late."

The click as he hangs up startles me, I close my phone again and hurriedly return to my class, smiling as I wonder if anyone has noticed the small wet spot that I'm sure has appeared between my legs. I day dream through the rest of the class, wondering what he is planning.

30 minutes later I am knocking at his office door. It's very convenient to have your Master teach at the same university you attend, although it can make for awkward conversations with other professors.

"Come in"

I open the door, dropping my bag and jacket on the floor as he turns to face the door.

"Close the door"

I reach behind me to close the door, careful not to turn my back to him. The door clicks shut and I drop to my knees, settling into the position he whipped into my consciences during the initial days of my training. He stands, picking up the stack of papers on his desk and comes to stand in front of me, he sighs and lays a hand on my head.

"Look at Me, pet"

I look up to his face, blinking at the anger etched on it, automatically my mind races to find something I have done to anger him lately. He looks down at the papers again, and then drops them at my feet, making them scatter on the floor in front of me.

"What are these pet?"

I look down at them, recognizing the tests I marked for him last night. Master is a professor of Foreign Languages, the head of his department; he is on several important committees at the University. I am occasionally given a task to correct tests or type assignments for him, something he has no time for. I was given this task last night; to correct the tests his students took that morning. I reach down to sort through them, searching for a clue to his displeasure.

"These are the tests I marked for you Master... last night."

"Yes pet, I know that. What is wrong with them?"

Now, I'm totally confused. I scan a few of them, seeing the red pen markings I made last night, indicating the wrong answers to the multiple choice answers.

"I don't understand Master"

He sighs, and then goes back to his chair, crossing his legs at his ankles. For a moment we are silent, I can feel his eyes on me and a blush creeps up my cheeks. I risk a glance upward at him; the anger is softened slightly but still apparent on his face.

"Master I don't understand... please tell me what I have done to displease you."

He stands suddenly, startling me then walks over, and reaching past me to lock the door, stands in front of me again.

"These tests are marked incorrectly. They are in fact, marked so incorrectly, my students laughed at me in class this morning. Laughed. Do you know how that made me feel pet?"

I hang my head, my blush flaring hot on my cheeks. I now understand. I made a fool of him in front of his students, my carelessness made him look incompetent. This is a severe mistake. He has always hated being made to look stupid in front of anyone else. I can feel a lump form in my throat, tears prick into my eyes as I wonder how embarrassed I have made him felt.

"Master please forgive me, I believed I was doing them correctly, I had no idea I was not... I did not do this deliberately Master... "

My voice trails off into a quiet sob, I can feel the anger radiating off him, I lower my head to his shoes, the shoes I shined only this morning, laying my cheek on them and letting my tears fall over the toes. I hear him sigh again, then he steps back, my face hits the carpet and I let it stay there, sobbing quietly into the carpet.

"Kneel up pet... you are making the papers wet."

I kneel up again, my head still bowed deeply, tears still dripping down my cheeks. He paces his small office for a moment then stands still again.

"I know you did not do this on purpose pet. But you were careless and that will not be tolerated. I expect you to pay better attention to what you are doing! How did you not notice that the answers did not match? Were you rushing to get through it so quickly to get it over with? How many times to I have to tell you? Always check your work. Always!"

This last word is almost a shout, making me flinch. He rarely raises his voice to me, making it even more startling when he does. He growls low in his throat then turns away from me, he is obviously collecting himself, struggling not to lash out in pure anger. When he speaks next, it is with a barely audible whisper.

"Strip. Everything off, down to your collar."

I jump to my feet, pulling my t-shirt off, and then unhooking my bra, folding them neatly into a pile next to me. I slide my shoes off, my hand hurriedly unbuttoning my jeans and pulling them down my legs, they land on the pile. I then sink back to my knees, naked except for the silver chain of my collar. Something is still not right... oh. My hands come up to center the tag attached to my collar, sliding it around until it dangles down between my small breasts.

We wait in silence again; I barely dare to breathe loudly for fear of breaking his concentration. He takes a deep breath and sits back in his chair, his eyes travel over my naked body, taking in every detail, looking for flaws in my presentation to him.

"Come here pet, stand here" He points to the side of his chair, I scramble to my feet, standing where he points, looking down at my feet. He sighs again, then opens a desk drawer and takes out a thick wooden paddle. I gasp, where had he gotten that from? He says nothing, just lays it in his lap.

"pet, I am very disappointed in you. I have always told you to check your work... yet you were careless. And this time, you caused me to be humiliated in front of my students. This is unacceptable. Your punishment will 30 hits with this paddle. Do you understand?"

My voice cracks as I whisper "Yes Master."

He takes the paddle in his right hand and I lay over his lap, my ass high in the air, I close my eyes and hold my breath, waiting for the pain I know will come. His left arm wraps around my shoulders, steadying me so I don't fall off his lap.

"pet, do not make a sound. A whimper will add 10 more hits. You will count after every hit. Understand?"

"yes Master"

The silence stretches between us for a moment then...

CRACK!

I jump, the pain taking me by surprise, I feel the heat radiating off my skin. "One, Master."

CRACK!

"Two Master"

CRACK!

Oh god.. this hurts so much... and I'm not even close to done. "Three Master"

And it continues. After fifteen, He pushes me off his lap and lays me onto his desk, standing behind me to get more leverage.

CRACK!

"ohhhh... 22 Master"

His hand strokes down my spine. I hear him chuckle softly and he presses into my flaming skin, I gasp when I feel his hardness in his pants. His voice has that gravel to it again.

"I heard that pet. 10 more. Understand?"

I can't talk, I can only nod my head slowly. I hear him sigh as he steps back again.

CRACK!

My mouth clenches from the pain, I whisper "23.... Master"

CRACK!

"24..... Master"

By the time we reach 30, the tears have come back, dripping silently down my cheeks and pooling on the cool wood of his desk. I hear his ragged breathing as he steps back again, a finger strokes my flaming, bruised ass and I bite back a loud cry.

"I do so love to see your skin like this pet... bruised and raw from my work. Do you think you've learned your lesson now?"

I nod frantically, hoping against hope that he will forgo the last ten strokes of the paddle if I'm good enough. He chuckles softly and I see the paddle set down on the desk beside me.

"Do not move pet, not even an inch. Do you understand?"

I nod again, then close my eyes and concentrate on listening, wanting a clue to what he is doing behind me. I hear rustling, a zipper and a soft moan. My face twitches as I realize he has unzipped his pants. Is he going to fuck me? Here? Surely he wouldn't dare...well, yes he would. The sound of the paddle being picked up makes my eyes open again.

"I believe you have learned your lesson my sweet girl, but you still have 10 more smacks to take. Then I will soothe the sting I know you are feeling. You need not count these"

Oh no... ten more. I don't think I can do this... my ass is already so sore I know I will not sit for a week. Should I call safe? No, I don't want that. I want to please him, to show him I am really sorry. 10 more it is then.

CRACK!

My fingers find the edge of the desk and I grip it tightly, I'll discover later that I have half a dozen splinters from squeezing the wood so tightly.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

The last nine hits falls so fast I barely have time to breath between them, pain exploding along my skin and radiating up into my body. I go limp, relieved that it is over, wondering what he will do now. His breathing is even louder now, the paddle falls to the floor and his hands gently stroke my ass, my face distorts as I muffle a scream. One of his hands leaves my skin and one slides up to the base of my spine. I hear a rhythmic, soft groaning. He is stroking his cock over me... so this is what he means by soothing the sting.

"Sweet, good pet... you mark so well" His hand presses down on my back, I can tell he is close to release, then I hear a gasp and a low, long moan. Warm liquid falls over my inflamed skin, dripping down between my legs and running down onto the sides. He is right... that does soothe the hurt. One last gasp and he collapses onto me, using his arms to support his weight and he kisses my neck"

"You are forgiven, my dear girl."