Private Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried out. "Just like that! Oh, God! Yes!"

I reached up to the waistband of her soft cotton panties and began to tug them down past her slim hips. She raised her hips up so that I could tug them down along her shapely legs, her white knee highs and her black patent leather shoes. Taking a quick little whiff of them, I was going to toss the panties aside, but decided to stuff them into my pants pocket. She cupped and squeezed her breasts and fumbled with her nipples as I smiled and wasted no time returning to her sweet pussy. I began to draw the alphabet on her pussy with my tongue, moving it all over her sopping wetness, hearing her pleasure expressed in a series of moans and gasps and little shouts.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh! Oh! Oh!" she cried. "Ah! Ah! Ah!"

I pressed my mouth down onto her as hard as I dare to, my tongue going wild on her wet sweetness. One finger then a second slipped up inside her and began to move slowly and deeply in and out of her as I continued to lick and slurp on her sopping wet little pink pussy. She was raising her hips up, pushing her pussy against me, moving herself in a little circular motion that seemed to intensify her pleasure.

"Oh, my God!" she called out as I pressed my tongue down onto her and plunged my fingers deep inside and twisted them. She wrapped her legs around my head and thrust her pussy up against my mouth. "Oh, baby! I'm coming!"

It felt like she exploded as my movements reached a peak. She called me names, she pulled at my hair, and she squeezed me tightly between her legs. I could feel her body tremble and shake for a few moments as I slowed down and kissed the flesh of her thighs and belly.

"Oh, Mr. Johnson!" she said out of breath. "Oh, baby! That was fantastic! I thought I'd die!"

"I don't think there was a chance of that happening," I said, moving up to kiss her on the belly and between her breasts and then her sweet wet mouth. "You're in good hands, Darlin'."

We kissed long and deeply, she seemed eager to clean off every trace of her sweet juice from my face. She began to push at me, trying to pick herself up from the desk. As I stood up, her lips followed mine until she was sitting on the edge of the desk right in front of me. I cradled her face in my hands and looked down into her baby blue eyes. How many years I had looked for a woman like this, and now to find her in a classroom, this classroom. Here we were half-naked and headed down a slippery slope to where we both wanted to go whether or not it was the wise thing to do.

Her hands began to rub on my chest and work down to my belly. Her fingers toyed with the waistband of my slacks, teasing the tender flesh of my waist. In turn I let my fingers slip up under her blouse and eased it off her shoulders fully baring her body to the waist. She reached out and very expertly unfastened my belt and opened up my slacks. They fell in a heap to my ankles and I stepped out of them, kicking off my shoes in the process. Her slender fingers and palms moved toward my crotch, rubbing my stiffening cock through my dark blue silk boxers.

"Are you sure that you want to do this?" I asked.

"Why not? You were sure that you wanted to do me," she relied coolly, with a husky tinge to her voice that made my reserve melt.

Her fingertips slipped inside my boxers and sought out the smooth hot flesh of my cock.

"I had heard that taller men were well hung but I'm not sure I'm prepared for this," she said, looking up at me with a sexy smile as her fingers slipped up my thigh under the boxers and around my cock. "Ooh, Mr. Johnson!"

For a moment it felt as if she was going to pull it out right on the spot, but instead she tugged my boxers down past my hips and as she let them go they too fell in a heap to my ankles. With her long slender fingers never leaving my cock, Amber slipped down off the desk and fell to her knees, licking her lips.

"You've done this before, haven't you?" I asked.

"Once or twice," she replied with a devilish smile.

Her tongue darted out and flicked at my cock that was now standing nearly straight out from my body. With one hand cradling my balls and the other stroking my cock, she opened her mouth and planted a kiss on the head of my cock, easing her lips over the mushrooming head and drawing me inside her hot wet mouth. The breath-taking sensation made me close my eyes and tilt my head backward as she sucked my cock deeper inside her. I could feel her tongue swirling around the head. I looked back down at her and my hands reached out to touch her golden hair as her head began to bob back and forth on my cock. With each movement she drew me deeper and deeper into her mouth.

I didn't need to use my hands to direct her motion as she expertly sucked my cock that was now fully hard and had swollen to a size larger than I had ever known. And just seeing it disappear again and again inside her mouth made it grow even more. She pulled her mouth off of me and let her tight little hand stroke me as she kissed and licked the head. She painted my cock with her tongue, licking up and down and all around my long hard shaft. She then took me inside her mouth again and sucked me in as deep as possible. I could feel her throat open a bit as she tried to stuff all of me inside.

"Oh. Baby! You don't have to do that!" I said, my body quivering with the tremendous sensations she was producing in me.

She simply moaned and took me deeper into her mouth and down her throat. She dropped her hands to her lap and simply bobbed her head back and forth on my cock. My fingers wove themselves into her hair as she had her way with me. When she reached back up with her hands to cradle my balls and grab my cock I had to pull her head off of me.

"Oh, Baby! I don't want to come just yet," I said, my voice full of passion.

"Don't you want to come in my mouth?" she asked, looking up at me, her lipstick smeared all around her full lips.

"Maybe later, Darling, but not just now," I said pulling her up to her feet and leaning over to kiss her.

"But, don't you ..." she began to say, but I put my finger to her lips.

"Now just do as the teacher says," I said, trying to sound like a stern hard assed schoolteacher.

A sly smile crossed her face. "Yes, sir," she replied.

I put my hands on her shoulders and turned her around pushing her forward enough so that she had to bend over and rest her hands on the desk. She looked back over her shoulder at me as I reached down and drew my hands up under her skirt. When my fingers slipped up the inner side of her thigh and came to rest on her pussy, her eyes closed and her tongue emerged between her lips. I eased my hands back around to the cheeks of her tight little ass. With one hand I pulled the skirt up to reveal her gorgeous ass in all its well-toned glory, while the other rubbed one cheek then the next.

"So have you been a good student, Miss DesBeaupre?" I asked her in my sternest-sounding voice.

"Yes, sir," she replied looking back at me.

"What was that?" I asked, smacking her behind lightly.

"I mean, no, sir!" she said, correcting herself.

"Now, you know that I can't have my students coming into class late, now, can I?" I said, again smacking her lightly.

"No, sir. I was a bad girl to have created such a disturbance," she confessed.

"And what shall I do to punish such behavior, Miss DesBeaupre?" I said dispensing another smack with a bit more force.

"How am I to know, seeing that I'm such a bad girl," she replied.

I had to smile at her comment and smacked the other cheek of her ass so hard that it instantly left a hand print.

"I would think that if you were such a bad girl, that you would very well know what happens to bad girls."

"Well, sir, I think that I should be spanked harder," she said, sticking her butt out farther as a most inviting target.

"Like this?" I said letting a soft little smack fall on the handprint.

"No, sir," she said. "Much harder."

"Like this?" I said smacking her again with more force.

"Oh, yes, sir! Just like that."

I smacked her behind a couple times more and she flinched but held her ground, whispering, "Yes," with each touch of my hand to her tight little butt. But as I looked down at her sweet little behind growing shades of pink and red from my punishment, the gorgeous sight was bringing me to a higher level of excitement. As she bent over the desk and rested her hands on top, she tossed her head backward letting her honey blonde hair dance on her back. My cock could wait no longer to taste the sweet wet slit that was beckoning between her legs.

"And do you know what else happens to girls who are very bad?" I asked.

She looked back at me and shook her pretty head. I grasped my stiff cock and brought it up between the cheeks of her ass and began to rub it on the wet lips of her pussy. Her head fell forward and she gasped something that I couldn't quite make out.

"What was that, Miss DesBeaupre?" I asked, continuing to rub my cock on her pussy.

"Fuck me," she said softly.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you," I said teasing her by pulling my cock away.

"Fuck me," she said loudly. "Fuck me, please!"

I was tempted to say something smart, but the sight of this gorgeous beauty bend over before me drew my cock toward her, up to the hot wet waiting pussy that lie between her long shapely legs. She spread her legs apart just enough that I could slip my cock up between her legs again. I could tell that the angle wasn't quite right, so I reached down and lifted her leg up and bent it so it rested atop the desk, raising and spreading her pussy just a bit. My cock approached her wet little slit and with a gentle push slipped inside her. She shuddered and gasped as I slowly slipped my hard cock inside her tight wet pussy. I began to slip slowly in and out of her pussy, holding onto her at the hips and guiding her ass back onto me.

"This is what happens when good girls go bad," I said, relishing the wonderful feeling of her tight wet pussy swallowing up my cock.

"And I'm such a bad girl, Mr. Johnson. So very bad!"

Gradually I increased the pace, but tried to keep the stroke long and deep. Amber began to get into it and rocked back and forth burying my cock deep into her pussy with each move. As we moved together, waves of pleasure rippling through bot of our bodies, I let my hands wander up her trim backside, my fingers delighting at the feel of her soft smooth skin. Without missing a beat, she pulled her other leg up onto the desk so that her ass was perched over the edge, giving my cock the perfect approach to her snug little twat. As she rocked back against me, I reached around to slip my hand down to rub on her clit.

"Oh, yeah, Baby!" she cried out. "Make me cum again!"

She arched her back, tossing her head back as well, her long honey blonde hair dancing on the gorgeous curves of her beautiful backside. The sight of her plaid skirt pushed up well above her waist made the image even hotter. I brought my hands underneath her and brought them up to cup her breasts as they bobbed back and forth in concert with our movements. I lightly pinched her nipples as the flesh of her breasts pressed into my hands. The cheeks of her ass slapped back against my belly as my sweat dripped down onto her and ran in little streams along the valleys of her back. I slipped my hand back to rub on her clit as I felt her move toward another orgasm.

"Oh, God!" she shouted huskily. "Oh! Oh! Ah! Ah! Yes!"

Her body shook again as I felt her pussy clench tightly around my cock. She reached back with a hand and dug her nails into my ass, as if trying to hold me in place. She rose up into a kneeling position with my cock still buried deep inside her. My hands wrapped around her holding her in a hot sweaty embrace for a moment. Then, with my foot, I drew the chair behind me closer and picked her up, holding her by her sweet ass. I fell back into the chair, leaving her to sit on my lap, leaning back against my chest. She tilted her head to the side and I kissed her neck and shoulder.

She began to wiggle her butt as we sat together, letting the still stiff shaft of my cock rub on her hot hard little clit. Soon, she had found a footing enough to begin to move up and down on my lap, bringing her pussy nearly all the way up my cock then falling back all the way down. The sight of my cock disappearing inside of her between the cheeks of her ass was amazing. My thumbs toyed with the little dimples above her sweet little ass. As her movements increased in passion, she rose up and my cock popped out of her. For a moment, I thought she would settle right back down, but instead turned around and climbed up into the chair facing me.

"I want to look at you while we fuck," she whispered in a husky womanly voice that belied her schoolgirl years.

As I held my long stiff cock up, Amber lowered herself down, letting my cock slip deep inside her hot little pussy. She leaned forward and kissed me and I returned her kiss. It wasn't some timid little school kid kiss. It was wet sexual kiss with all lips and tongues and hot eager passion. She rested her arms on my shoulders and moved closer to let her breasts rub up against my chest. Then she leaned back, her head falling back and her hair tumbling behind. I couldn't help but lean forward to kiss the soft smooth skin of her neck and shoulders and breasts. She brought her head forward again, letting her hair tease my fingers, my face, and my chest. For what seemed like several minutes, she fucked me, rocking up and down on my lap, her eager pussy gripping my cock as firmly as her hand could. We exchanged wordless looks that told each other about the great pleasure that was flowing between us. I had been with many older more experienced women than her, but none had given me the hot eager pleasure that she was at this very moment.

"God, you are beautiful, Amber," I said, feeling the emotions and passion course through my body.

"And you are a beautiful man, Mr. Johnson," she replied, her pouty full lips mouthing a sweet kiss.

As my passion grew, I began to thrust up into her. She held herself still just above me so that I could move up into her. I felt an animal desire, a wild passionate abandon that drove me to fuck her with all the strength I could summon. I cupped her ass and scooped her up again and set her butt on the desk. She lay back down and stretched her arms above her head. I took her ankles in hand and bent her legs back against her, tightening up her already snug pussy. She raised her feet up, hooking her ankles on my shoulders, her soft fuzzy white knee highs rubbing against my neck.

"Amber! Oh, Amber!" I called out as I watched each great thrust from my hips send a wave of feeling up through her body. I knew there wasn't much more time before the sight of this beautiful young eager and exciting woman would make me come.

"You're gonna make me come!"

"Are you ready, Baby?" she asked eagerly, an excited smile sweeping across her face. "Are you gonna come for me?"

"Oh, yeah! I'm almost there!" I cried out.

"Come on me, Mr. Johnson!" she moaned. "I want you to come in my mouth!"

"Oh, Darling, here it comes!"

I could feel my hot cum swell up inside me and as it began to surge up from my balls, she pushed me up and off of her and slipped down off the desk to squat in front of me, taking my cock in her long fingers and mouth. She stroked me just once or twice before I began to shoot stream after stream of hot sticky cum into her mouth. I could see it running out of the corners of her mouth and drip down onto her beautiful tits. She squeezed my balls gently and stroked my cock firmly to suck out each and every drop that I had. She used her mouth and lips and tongue to bring me to the most incredible orgasm I had ever known. I felt as if every bone and muscle in my body was vibrating. The blinding sensation of this physical passion gripped me and I had to lean forward and rest my hands on the desk to keep from collapsing completely.

"You have the sweetest tasting cum, Mr. Johnson," she cooed, with a big cum-soaked smile on her pretty face.

"I'm sure that you say that to all the boys," I replied with a laugh.

I placed my hands under her chin and raised her up to kiss her. As she stood up, my fingers rubbed my cum into her breasts and I bent over to kiss them once more.

"But, Mr. Johnson," she said with a playful sound of surprise in her voice. "I was a virgin before I met you."

"And I'm Paganinni, too!" I laughed.

As we dressed and made our way to the door, Amber stopped and glanced up at me with those lovely blue eyes of hers.

"I know you're only going to be here a couple of weeks," she said, her voice now sounding more like a schoolgirl's than the passionate woman of a few minutes before. "But I hope you don't mind if we spend some more time together making sure that I fully grasp the music for the spring concert."

"Not at all, Amber!" I replied. "I'd be more than happy to give you all the private lessons you need!"

"Good," she cooed before leaning up to place a sweet peck on my cheek. "I think I really need them. A lot!"

Yes, "a lot" is one of my favorite phrases!

12