Private Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,254 Followers

"No? You accidently found a site like that and somehow your computer kept watching it by itself?"

"Well, um..."

"It's okay, Max, porn is fun. I like it. I do know people tend to watch what they really desire and..." I pointed at the screen, "Lot of sexy teachers on your computer."

"It's not what you think."

"Really?" I pouted "That would be too bad because I'd really like it to be."

"I...what?" He looked at me and I placed my hand gently against his cheek.

"I was hoping it's what you wanted, hoping you thought of me like this." I licked my lips and his eyes looked like they were going to explode from his head. "I saw this and really hoped you wanted some....private lessons."

I put my hand on his crotch and we both gasped; him from surprise and me from...goddamn was he fucking hard!

"Laura! We...my dad!"

"Is paying me to teach you things." I smiled, "Who says it has to be boring?"

"We...you're screwing with me." He whispered, but made no move to remove my hand from his crotch.

"Max if I was screwing with you would I be playing with this...hmm," I leaned over and purred in his ear, "Nice big cock?"

"That...Oh, shit." He moaned when I gave it a squeeze. "Laura, please we..."

"You don't have to beg, honey." I flicked my tongue across his ear and felt a shiver go through him. "I'm a sure thing."

"You are?"

"Eventually." I said in his ear as I rubbed the length of his cock thinking I wanted it now, but I would go slow today. "But it's like your regular lessons, we start at the beginning and we go slowly and you let me show you, okay?"

"Okay." He swallowed hard, "You...you're really not teasing me?"

I turned his head to face me and kissed him. He tried to pull back in surprise, but I slid my hand behind his head and pressed my lips softly to his. He released an adorable whimper in his throat that caused my pussy to gush and I forced myself to only make it a quick kiss.

"Now...that's the first thing, Max, women like to be kissed and you always kiss before playing, right?"

"R...right."

"Have you kissed a girl?"

"A couple of times, but um, not much."

"Well, how about you kiss me?" I leaned back and parted my lips. When he didn't respond right away, I opened my eyes to see him looking at me nervously.

"Come on, Max. I told you to follow my lead, but women like a man who doesn't need to be told." I gave his cock another squeeze causing him to moan again. "You like that? Like me playing with your nice, big dick?"

"Yes." He breathed as I rubbed it through his shorts.

"Well if you want me to keep doing it, you'll give me a nice kiss. In fact." I grabbed the snap of his shorts and pulled it open, "You do a good job, I'll reach right in and grab it, and wouldn't that feel better?"

"Yes."

"Then, how about you give your naughty teacher a kiss?" I closed my eyes and parted my lips once more and my heart pounded in anticipation as I awaited his kiss.

After a moment of nothing, I stopped moving my hand and lifted it from his crotch. Immediately his lips pressed quickly to mine and with a soft moan, I grabbed his cock and stroked it once more.

Max kissed me quickly, several rapid fire little pecks and telling myself to be patient, I worked my fingers through his hair and keeping his head still caught his lips with mine and slowed him down.

"Relax, it's not a race, baby." I whispered against him, "Women like men who take their time, not grabby boys. Take your time, enjoy me; experience me."

I kissed him again, my lips sliding teasingly along his and after remaining still for a moment he followed my lead and moved his lips against mine. I moaned loudly for him and pulled his hair. More inspiring to him I'm sure was me pulling his zipper down and teasing my fingers along his cock now just through his underwear.

Letting his hair, go I grabbed his wrist and pulled his arm around my waist. I continued to kiss him and he didn't need to be told to put his other arm around me. He pulled me into him and I breathed, "There you go," then pushed my tongue into his mouth.

Max gasped when my tongue darted across his, then moaned when my fingers worked their way into his boxers. I touched his bare cock and he whimpered, causing my pussy to become even wetter. He pushed his tongue against mine and his kiss grew bolder, his lips pressing harder to mine and even taking the lead.

I let him control the kiss as my hand made it inside his boxers and I wrapped my fingers around his thick shaft.

"Oh, honey!" I moaned and not for his benefit, but the fact...wow, he had a nice cock!

Max broke the kiss and moaned when I pumped his cock. I reached the head and squeezed it and felt some of his precum squirt onto my hand. I moaned at the sensation and rubbing it along his sensitive head then pumped him faster, getting his cock slick with his juices.

"My neck." I whispered, and lifted my head, "Kiss my neck, my chest; keep your lips on me, Max. Women love their necks kissed, we love everything kissed."

Max obediently fastened his lips to my neck and I sighed as he kissed me and I continued to play with his hard, and pretty damn big, young cock. Max surprised me by taking his time, working his lips along one side of my neck then down the other.

As a reward, I stroked him faster. It was a reward for me as well, because his cock felt damn good in my hand. I squeezed him tighter and felt him pulsing against my palm. My clit was throbbing at the idea of what that hard flesh would feel like in my mouth and stuffing my recently neglected pussy.

At this point I had to tell myself to go slow as much as I had to convince him to. It wasn't going to be easy as Max followed my instructions to the letter and slid his lips down to the top of my chest.

I grabbed his arm and pulled on it. Max let me guide his arm to me and taking his hand I put it on my left breast through the robe. He groaned as he kissed my chest and my breath hissed between my teeth as his fingers caressed my nipple.

"Go ahead," I said softly, "Reach in, touch me."

Max didn't hesitate this time; his hand slipped into my robe and cupped my breast. I moaned as his fingers slid over my bare nipple and squirmed on the couch as he fondled my breast.

"You want to see them?" I asked.

"Please?" He looked up from my chest, his blue eyes bright with excitement.

"Before you do, how does that look?" I pointed down to his lap as I tugged his cock from his underwear,

"Oh, fuck." He whispered as we both watched my hand slide up and down his long thick shaft.

"Honey, this is a big fucking cock." I said and putting my other hand on it, jerked it with both.

"Oh...oh, Laura." He moaned, slumping back against the couch as I jerked him off.

"Hmm, I like that, that's nice, Max. Always let your lady know she's pleasing you. Don't buy that bullshit men don't moan or make noise. We love to hear it just like you do."

I wanted to do more than hear it, I wanted to taste it. Fuck, I wanted to swing my leg over his lap and ride this beautiful dick. Richard was right, this kid had wasted too much time, Christ, the fun he could have had!

But not yet, I wouldn't be doing what Richard wanted if I just took him for a ride on the spot. Not only that, but as slow as I was pumping him, his legs were shaking and he was moaning louder, poor kid was ready to pop.

Max was leaning back against the couch breathing heavily and staring at my hands on his cock. He was so into it his hands had left my body and he was simply watching.

"Hey, baby, don't forget about me." I told him and released his cock, "Never forget about your lady."

"S...sorry, that felt so good." He looked down at his cock, "You're not going to stop are you?"

"Well, that depends." I was starting to enjoy myself now. "On what you do for me."

I leaned back into the corner of the couch and held up the ties to my robe, "I asked if you wanted to see my tits and all you did was sit there and let me play with you, what about me?"

"I, well I thought you were going to...you know?"

"I know what?" I wagged my finger at him, "Be a man, Max, don't be a boy, even girls your age don't like nervous boys, tell me what you thought I was going to do."

Max paused and I sighed, "Well I guess you can turn that movie back on and finish yourself off then. I won't waste time with a boy."

"I thought you were going to make me cum." He gave me a nervous smile, "Please?"

"Please is nice, but a little out of place." I pushed the ties of the robe out to them. "Don't you want to see them?"

"Yes, pl...Yes." He caught himself, "Laura, I'd love to see your tits."

"Better." I shook the ties, "Un-wrap me."

Max leaned over and I had to make an effort to keep my eyes off his still fully hard cock and focus on him. When he took the ties, I kept my hands on them and spoke softly.

"Sometimes the girl may undress for you, it depends on her mood, if she feels like showing off and being playful, but a lot of times we like to be undressed and don't be nervous, don't be rough or pushy, but be confident and make the move."

Max nodded and when I let the ties go he pulled on them. My robe opened and fell to the side revealing my breasts and my pussy grew even wetter at the fact I was now exposed to him.

"Damn." He licked his lips, "They're...perfect."

"Nice," I cooed, "Compliments are good, baby, real good."

I cupped my breasts, noting how warm they were, and hefting them, pushed them out to him.

"Like them?"

"Yes."

I stroked my nipples with my thumbs and couldn't stifle a moan. Part of me couldn't believe I was sitting here with my robe open, just the skimpy bikini bottom covering my dripping pussy, but the other part of me was reveling in it! The way Max was staring hungrily at my body, not just my tits, but his eyes were roaming my stomach and thighs and between my legs.

"Like how my nails look on them?"

"I really do." He slid a little closer and I smiled,

"What would look better on them?"

"My hands."

"Nice answer." I sat up and faced him, "Go ahead."

I released my breasts and Max eagerly cupped them and squeezed them gently. His fingers were trembling and again his nervousness sent a thrill through me. His thumbs caressed my nipples and I groaned, damn they were sensitive right now.

Max was staring at my breasts with a look of absolute lust on his face that caused me to lose character, grabbing the back of his head I pushed his face down into my right breast.

"Come on, baby, you know what you really want to do!"

Max didn't disappoint me and I released a low moan as he sucked my swollen pink nipple into his mouth. He moaned as his tongue swirled around it and his thumb continued to work my other nipple.

"That's nice, Max, just like that." I sighed and running my fingers through his thick hair, turned to the side, pushing my other breast at him, "Other one's jealous."

Max laughed and as he sucked my other aching nipple I took hold of his cock again. He whimpered as I pumped it and it caused me to arch my back, shoving my tit deeper into his mouth. The control I had over him was driving me wild.

"Hmm, someone needs to cum, don't they?" I gave his cock several hard pumps that caused him to moan around my nipple and thrust his hips.

"Yes," He spoke around my breast, "I need to cum so bad!"

"And I want to make you come, baby, but..." I eased his head from my tit so he was facing me. "There's a very important lesson here."

"What's that?" He asked nervously.

"Once you're with a woman for awhile it's different because you're both comfortable, but at first? You want to make a good impression and make her come back for more? The lady always comes first, honey."

"Okay." He nodded, "You want me to...?"

"You're going to make me come for you." I smiled, "Never made a girl come before have you?"

"You know I haven't, don't make fun, I...oh." He groaned when I pumped his cock.

"I'm not making fun and the good news? In a few minutes you'll be able to answer yes." I tapped the back of the couch. "Sit back."

I released his cock and Max sat back against the couch. Leaning over him, I put my hands on his shoulders and slowly turned side to side, teasing my breasts across his face. He flicked his tongue out catching each nipple and I giggled, "You're doing just fine, honey."

I grabbed the edges of his shirt and tugged upwards. Taking the hint he lifted his arms and I stripped his shirt from him and tossed it on the floor.

"Take your shorts off." I said, "I want to see all of that nice hard body."

Max pushed his shorts down and kicked them off along with his shoes. I looked down at him and my heart pounded at the sight of his young well muscled form and that huge fucking cock standing at attention for me.

My robe was hanging off my shoulders and stepping between his legs; I put my back to him and slowly slid it off. As it fell to the floor I looked over my shoulder and smiled at the look on his face as she stared at my ass.

I was now only in the minimal bikini bottom and heels and I felt both sexy and slutty as this boy less than half my age stared at me, naked desire on his face. I should be ashamed of myself, he was a kid to me, let alone I'd agreed to get paid for this, but all that added to the heat between my legs. Not sure if that made me a bad person or not, but one thing was for sure, I was a happy one at the moment.

I sat on the edge of the couch between his legs and leaned back slightly. I felt his cock pressing into the small of my back and again fought the urge to hop on. Instead I moved my hair over my shoulder and said, "Know what's sweet and sexy? Kissing a woman's back."

Max put his hands on my shoulders and I purred as his lips found the back of my neck.

"So nice." I whispered as planted a series of soft kisses down my neck to between my shoulders, then worked his way back and forth.

Taking his hands, I brought them around to my breasts, "Hands and lips, honey, keep everything moving, and use everything you have." I ground back into his cock, "Even this, rub against me, and let that girl feel how bad you want her."

Cupping my tits and stroking my nipples, Max worked his hips, sliding his cock along my back and I could feel his pre cum dripping down my skin. My hips moved back into him and my clit was throbbing to the point I was ready to whimper the way he had.

"Now lean back for me."

Max did as I asked, but to my delight kept his hands on my breasts. When he was back against the couch, I slid my shoes off and pushing up rested my ass on his lower stomach and put my feet on his thighs.

This left his long thick cock sticking out between my legs and taking him in my hand I pressed it against my crotch and pumped my hips. We both moaned at the contact and I asked,

"Can you feel how hot and wet I am even through the bikini?"

"God, yeah." He groaned thrusting his hips.

"Imagine this cock sliding through my wet pussy, through my soft wet lips, sliding...inside me."

"I...I'm imagining it." He breathed in my ear.

"Going to keep having to for now, baby. Can't go to fast too soon, but I will let you play with me, how's that?"

"Anything you want." He moaned as I ran my fingernails lightly along his shaft.

"That's a good answer, Max, stick with that, you'll have no worries."

I took his right wrist and removing it from my breast placed his hand on my stomach and guided it downward. I stopped just over the bikini and said, "Tell me what you want."

"I want to touch you." I sighed in disgust and he quickly spoke up, "Laura, I want to play with your pussy."

"You're learning."

My own fingers trembling at this point I pulled the bikini to the side exposing my pink slit, taking his hand I pushed his fingers through the damp patch of fiery hair over it, "See that baby? I'm a real red head."

"That's...wow." He whispered as he peered down over my shoulder.

I pushed his hand lower and moaned as his fingers slid through my wet lips. Max gasped, but made no attempt to move as I worked his hand back and forth stroking my hot little box with his fingers. I let him go and groaned as he continued to move, stroking me.

His cock was resting against my thigh and I was dying to rub it through my pussy, but if I did I wouldn't be able to resist shoving it inside me. I kept my bikini pulled to the side and returned my other hand to my right nipple.

"Play with my tit too, Max, never let one of your hands be empty."

He slid his arm around me and rolled my nipple between his fingers as he continued to fondle my pussy. I was breathing heavy and it dawned on me he wasn't the only one ready to pop.

"Just like that, but not inside, you can't feel inside until next time." I was telling myself at this point as much as I was telling him. "Next time you can put your fingers inside and if you keep being such a good student, maybe your tongue."

Max's cock twitched against my leg and I thought my tongue was definitely going to be in play next time around, God I wanted to taste it.

"Now slide your fingers up and find that clit and...Oh!" I gasped when his two fingers rubbed my aching button and groaned, "Yes, right there."

Max rubbed gently up and down and a shudder went through me.

"In circles," I whispered, "Nice and easy and in circles."

Max followed my instructions and my hips jerked as he traced my clit with his strong fingers.

"That feel good?" He asked.

"It does, honey, but never ask that, it sounds like you're not sure or you want a compliment, be confident, know it feels good. Feel my body move, listen to me moan, you can tell it feels good."

I followed that up with a long soft moan because damn it did feel good! I pushed my back against his chest and let my head fall back on his shoulder.

Max lowered his head and surprised me by kissing my neck.

"Very nice." I cooed.

"Use it all, right?"

"Right, oh, Max you are doing just fine." I sighed.

I lay back against him thinking this had to be a wet dream, I couldn't really be sitting here all but naked on Max's lap. He couldn't be rubbing my clit and teasing my nipple and kissing me; I couldn't really be this close to cumming at the hands of a student, but...it felt pretty real.

My hips were rocking back and forth and my thighs were shaking. His massive cock pulsing against my leg was driving me wild and I squeezed my right nipple harder. I released a sharp yelp and my hips jerked; God I was close!

"Faster," I moaned, "Rub faster and harder, don't be afraid, Max, push on it, just....Oh, yes."

I groaned as his fingers rubbed harder and my hips responded, grinding into his touch. My heart was pounding and I arched my back against him.

"Just like that," I whimpered, "Just like that, Max, oh, honey, just a little more, a little....oh...oh, fuck yeah!"

I cried out loudly then released a long loud squeal as my body exploded into orgasm. Max's hand slowed and letting my tit go I grabbed it and held it between my legs, "Don't stop!" I moaned, "Oh, baby I'm cumming for you I...."

My words turned into a series of high pitched squeals and Max moved his fingers even faster and my body responded. It had been months since I'd come from anything other than a toy and my body was showing me what I'd been missing.

My hips bucked wildly and lifting my feet from his legs, I clamped my legs shut, trapping his hand between my thighs as I ground my pussy into him. He was squeezing my nipple harder in his excitement and it added to my pleasure.

Reveling in my powerful orgasm I let loose with a sound that could best be described as a howl and worked my hips as fast as I could into his hand. His cock was also pinned between my legs now and even as I came I thought of what it was going to be like to explode like this on that long, thick and...young cock.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,254 Followers
123456...8