Private Lessons Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle watched as Amelia moistened her lips while ogling her. She was gazing upon her like it was the first time she'd seen her without a thread on her. It seemed Amelia was as hot for her as ever and Michelle blushed.

"Spread your legs!" Amelia said pointing at her womanhood.

Michelle parted them and waited.

Amelia ran her digits in circles over Michelle's sweet hole. "Mmm, you are so turned on, aren't you?"

She wanted to release all she had. She sulked as it became unbearable.

"Can I cum?" Michelle asked.

"Me first!"

Amelia lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties. She slithered across the bed towards Michelle's face. She tossed a leg over her and lowered onto her mouth. "Lick me, baby!"

Michelle delighted in her sweetly intense scent. She lifted her head slightly and licked her back and forth over her pussy lips. Amelia clamped onto the headboard and rocked when Michelle let her tongue slide around inside of her. Amelia cried out and Michelle took the cue to keep going.

Michelle slipped her tongue in and out. She held onto Amelia's ass and licked her in slow strides, savoring each stroke.

Amelia convulsed and hollered in happiness with cum dripping onto Michelle.

She rolled onto the bed and panted. Her skin glistened and gleamed in the light.

"You...did so great..." Amelia said as she smothered Michelle in kisses.

Michelle tried to match each kiss but they came so fast.

She broke from the kisses and said, "Thanks. I always give my all to you..."

Amelia traced the length of her face and ran a finger through her strands while admiring her. "You do. That's why I love you but that doesn't mean I'm done with you. Get me your strap-on. I'll be happy when I fuck you really hard."

Michelle experienced waves of thrills but she was curious as to how hard she was about to get it. Her mind drifted away when she kept staring at her lover and her beauty causing her to disappear into a trance she never had with anyone else.

She was taking all the pleasure in her girlfriend being in charge but Amelia wasn't going to take it easy on her.

Amelia was smiling at Michelle like she was under hypnosis but it curved downward when she realized she was still Mistress Amelia.

She took Michelle's nipples between her fingers and toyed with them. They stood stiff and that's when she gave it a good twist. Michelle gritted at the piercing pleasurable sensation.

"Ouch!" Michelle yelped.

Amelia held onto her nipple and Michelle jerked and shook about. "Did I dream about telling you to get your strap-on so I could fuck you?"

Michelle whipped her side-to-side as she rolled onto her stomach and shimmied across the sheets to the bedside table. "No, you told me! I'm getting it now! I was mesmerized by your illustrious beauty!" Michelle grabbed the nightstand drawer's knob and pulled it to take out a rubbery purple cock with harness attached.

Amelia grabbed the toy and hopped to her feet to put it on. "Get on your knees, girl, and turn around."

Michelle did as she asked with her hands flat on the sheets. She was morphing into gel while she waited. Every second that passed was an hour as she couldn't wait for Amelia to take her.

She felt the tip of the cock rub up and down the edge of her pussy. The cock then slid into her slit but Amelia rocked back to pull it away. She plunged it in once more, a little deeper, and took it back again. Michelle leaned back towards Amelia to try to swallow more of the toy but Amelia kept it from her. Michelle wanted to pout but she tried to be a good girl.

Suddenly, Amelia popped the head in and penetrated her until it filled her whole. She fucked her slowly, with rocking glides, caressing Michelle's pussy. Her moans were usually soft but Amelia went faster and held onto her and bashing their flesh together. She could stay quiet no longer.

Amelia found her deepest depths with each bang into her sending shockwaves through her tingly muscles.

Spanks repeatedly smacked her already tender ass and Michelle screamed as she was shooting towards the height of ecstasy.

Amelia asked, "Do you like it when I fuck you hard?"

Michelle through huffing said, "Yes! Oh, yes!"

Amelia slowed the toy, dragging it to the front of her pussy, and eased it in again. Michelle was squeezing the cock like she didn't want to let it go.

Amelia fucked her in a steady but forceful flow and Michelle sealed her eyes to take it all in.

Michelle could no longer hold out and she was at the climax. "I'm going to cum!"

Amelia said, "Cum, baby!"

She sped up her cock and rocked Michelle with thrust after powerful thrust. Their bodies coming together in a glorious union rumbled Michelle and a flame ignited between her legs spilling her juices onto the toy.

Amelia traded the strap-on with her tongue and lapped up all of Michelle's cream. Michelle collapsed to her face and Amelia dove into her honey hole to finish her dessert.

Michelle was steamy and shuddered as she sprawled out. "Wow, oh, wow. That...was...awesome!"

Amelia pressed her lips to her salty cheek but Michelle found those lips and gave her a kiss in haste.

"I'm glad you thought so," Amelia said as she laid upon her back. "I feel much better."

That was all Michelle wanted to hear. "I'm happy for you! Things will be okay, I promise."

"As long as we're together, I'll always be happy..." Amelia said as she kissed Michelle once more and stayed attached to her lips for more than a minute.

The next morning, Michelle awakened to find the sheets next to her were sunk in with the shape of her sleeping beauty's body but she was not to be found.

She wanted to know where she was to make certain she was okay.

Michelle scouted the bathroom, guest room, family room, and kitchen but no lover to be seen.

She jerked the curtains facing the driveway aside and peeked out. Michelle's ride was still in there and Amelia's was still dead on arrival at the steakhouse.

She hoped she didn't do anything crazy as she fell onto the sofa and thumbed through the e-mails on her smartphone.

One snagged her attention. The local college wanted to chat with Amelia about a position. Michelle inwardly bounced with glee. She had to tell her...like now!

Michelle tried to dial her but she heard her ringtone from the dining room. She swept it off the table.

"Great...she left it here..." Michelle grumbled aloud.

Michelle figured the only thing she could do was take a seat in the chair nearby and wait for her lover while facing the door.

She tapped her fingers on the table to some random tune when the door squeaked and came open.

Amelia stepped in with sunglasses resting upon her head, a pair of cups from Sweetie's Donuts and a white sack from that same place. She was in a black sleeveless shirt and white pants. She was her naturally stunning self with the glow of the morning sun at her back. Michelle came alive.

"Morning, sweetheart," Amelia said as she approached Michelle.

Michelle pounced into her arms and they shared a kiss that had them trembling with joy. Every time they kissed, it was always like it was the first time.

"Hi, honey," Michelle said as she pulled away slightly letting the steam escape her lips. "What do we have here?"

Amelia sat the goodies on the table and settled into the seat next to her. "It's a surprise. It wasn't too far so I got us some breakfast. I think we needed it after that hot action last night. Besides, the walk gave me a chance to sort things out in my head."

Michelle snagged the cup near her and sipped from it. Iced coffee kissed with vanilla. Tasty.

She smacked her lips and kept her eyes stuck to her lover. "Um, the coffee is perfect. Thank you!" Michelle said as she rattled the sack. "What's in here?"

Amelia's hand dove into it. "You're welcome. In here we have something dangerously naughty."

Michelle wiggled in anticipation but surely there wasn't a toy in a Sweetie's Donut bag.

Amelia lifted her palm out and in it was tissue paper holding a pastry with icing falling off and strawberry glaze seeping from it. Michelle's mouth moistened and she had to catch the drool leaving her lips.

"No, you didn't! That is so forbidden around here!" Michelle said.

"I thought we could be bad once!" Amelia said sitting the doughnut in front of Michelle and she took the other out of the bag for herself. It was overflowing with blueberries.

Michelle wasted no time stuffing the delectable evil into her mouth. When she bit into it, the fruit oozed onto her tongue and she was in endless happiness. She blocked out the ramifications it may have had on her waistline for one second.

"Mmm, this is so good..." Michelle said like she was eating Amelia's pussy. "I have a surprise for you, too."

"Oh! What is it baby?" Amelia said leaning forward on her forearms.

Michelle held up the "give me a second" finger and swiped through her phone while still munching. After a few moments, Amelia's phone dinged with a notification.

"I think that's for you..." Michelle said pointing at Amelia's cell.

Amelia scooped it off the table and Michelle kept an unwavering gaze on her lover awaiting her reaction.

As Amelia lip-read the e-mail, her cheeks grew puffier and a glitter appeared in her eyes. From that glitter, a teardrop trickled down her cheek. Michelle was equally cheerful and doing flips inside.

She popped her head up to meet Michelle's eyes. "You were looking for jobs for me when I gave up?"

"I wanted to see you smile the way you used to. I know if you talk to them, you'll be...doing what you love...again..."

Michelle's words were breaking up as Amelia came after her. Michelle's heart beat off-rhythm as she attached to her lips like a magnet and held her cheeks while drowning her in kisses.

Michelle was fluttering off the chair.

Amelia straddled her and continued the frenzied kisses and they moaned to the fiery crackles within.

Amelia soon came up for air. "I love you so much! Thank you! Even if I don't get it I..."

Michelle sealed in further words with a finger to her lips. "No, when you get it, you're going to be happy in a way you never have been!"

Amelia kissed her finger and held her hand. "I don't know how I can be happier than being in love with you but it would be like a dream to be teaching again."

Michelle could only shower her in grins and kiss her once more.

A few days later, Michelle napped in her bed cuddled with her phone. She waited for news about the results of Amelia's interview at the local university.

Waking her from her slumber was the front door creaking.

She hopped off the bed, bounced towards the sound, and there was Amelia.

She was in a navy pin-stripe suit with white blouse, matching heels, and pink lips on a face that gave no indication as to the final verdict. Maybe she got it, maybe they said, "Don't call us, we'll make you think we'll call you but never will," or they flat out gave her a thumbs down.

Michelle held her hands together in front of her and shook them with hope.

"Did you..." she asked.

Amelia hung her head caused by what looked to be two tons of disappointment.

"Michelle...I...got it!" Amelia said replacing her poker face with one of radiating light.

She pounced on her toes and shook her head and hands in a crazed fit! They jumped into each other's arms and screamed together.

"Yay! You did it!" Michelle yelled.

"It's all thanks to you, baby!" Amelia said.

The girls would go on to be happier than ever but no relationship would be without its challenges. Hopefully, their love will see them through...