Private Passions

Story Info
A follow-up to The Housesitter's Secret.
5.1k words
3.8
11.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(A follow-up to The Housesitter's Secret)


It had been a few months since I have house sat for the Ortons. I had been busy with school and my weekend job at the Cineplex. Despite my busy schedule, I still think about Randy and our first sexual encounter together when I first started housesitting. I continued to make good grades and I even made the Dean's List last quarter. Just last week, Randy and I talked mostly on the telephone to catch up. He had gotten suspended by the WWE because he violated wellness policy, on the upside he got to spend some time with the family, especially his adorable daughter Alanna. Plus, his wife Samantha had started a make-up line and planned on going away on business for a couple of days.

Then, he asked me if I were to spend some time with him, because not only was he lonely for his wife and daughter, but also because he was horny for me.

"Why Randy, I would love to spend some time with you, though I have to work this coming weekend." I said to him.

"How about we get together as soon as you get off work when your work weekend is done?" Randy asked me.

"Sounds good to me." I said.

"Great. I've never told you this, but lately I have been thinking about you." Randy replied.

"Really? You've been thinking about me?" I asked in a surprised manner.

"I fantasized about you, sexually. Ever since our first sexual encounter, it had me wanting you more. I can't help but be turned on by you." Randy said to me.

Flustered, flattered, and aroused, I then replied, "So tell me about those fantasies you have of me."

Next thing you know, Randy and I had been exchanging fantasies over the phone, ranging from passionate and romantic to sexual and steamy. The fantasies we shared would make even a reader of Cosmopolitan magazine blush hot pink and would make phone sex operators want to tap the phone lines so they can listen in on the details. Randy told me about a fantasy where me and him were taking a very warm bath with rose petals and lit candles all around, leading to hot, and passionate sex outside of the bathtub.

Then, I told him about a fantasy where I came over to the house, where he opened the door with nothing but a towel on and his body was wet and naked and then I jumped on his fine ass in the living room. Another fantasy Randy shared with me involved me dressed as a nurse (me being a student studying the medical field and all) making him feel all better after complaining of fever and body aches. Next, I told Randy about a fantasy where I'm in his bedroom and we were teasing and turning each other on; I'm slowly dancing in my sexiest underwear while Randy was on the bed stroking his velvet viper and end up having sex in his bed.

After the over-the-phone-hot-fantasy-exchange with Randy, I got started on a shopping spree for the private romantic getaway. I first ordered a couple of red rose-scented candles online. I then bought plenty of sexy lingerie and some massage oils. I also went to the nearby drugstore and stocked up on condoms and lubricants. Before I left for work on Friday, I had packed my overnight bag with my essentials for the rendezvous, along with toiletries and extra clothes; I even got my hair done the day before. I had also packed some sexy perfume to wear. I went on with my job as I usually do and worked all weekend long. I also bought strawberries and whipped cream from the grocery store while I was on my break. Two hours before I got off work on Sunday, Randy called me on my cell phone, letting me know that he was at this romantic hotel called The Afterglow Inn. I even wrote down the directions to get there on a sticky note. As soon as I got off work, I gathered my overnight bag and my purse and went into the bathroom. I got out of my work uniform, sprayed on some Lust perfume (jasmine, ylang ylang, rose, vanilla, and sandalwood), changed into my sexy outfit, put on my heels, applied make-up to my face, styled my black hair, put on a short black trenchcoat and stylish fedora, and stepped out of the movie theater.

I got into my car and entered the directions from my sticky note into my GPS. I drove to The Afterglow Inn following the directions and arrived a couple of minutes later. The inn had orchid-colored walls and the window frames were painted burgundy; the inn's exterior resembled luxury hotels like those of Paris and Rome. There was even a fancy fountain at the front of the inn. After parking my car at the nearby parking garage, I went into the lobby with its lush deep orange-painted walls that reminded me of a sunset. I walked up to the front desk and the lovely, kind front desk clerk gave me a key card to room 420.

With my purse and overnight bag in tow, I took the elevator to the 4th floor. Once there, I took out my key card and opened the door. I was amazed by the luxuriously well-furnished suite; the living room had an entertainment system with a plush couch and loveseat. Next to the living room was the equally furnished kitchen/dining room with a large stainless steel finished refrigerator/freezer with side-by-side doors with white cabinets and marble countertops. I looked at the smooth, hardwood floor and found a trail made of rose petals and foil-wrapped chocolate kisses. I gathered the chocolate kisses as I followed the trail which led me to the master bedroom. When I stepped into the bedroom, I felt like I entered a romance novel. The bedroom was immaculate and intimate; the large canopy bed was strewn with red, white, pink, lavender, and orange rose petals. I even noticed a bottle of champagne chilling in a silver bucket filled with ice on the nightstand. Beside the bucket was a candy dish filled milk and dark chocolate hearts wrapped in blue and red foil. I walked over to the window, which led to the balcony with a spectacular view of the beach.

"I'm so glad you could make it tonight." A deep, smooth male voice said to me.

I slowly turned around and there was Randy holding two champagne flutes filled with bubbly champagne. I said as he offered me a glass, "I'm really glad to be here."

"Mind if I take your coat?" Randy asked me.

"Allow me." I said to him with a sensual smile on my face.

Then, I put down my glass and I slowly took off my trench coat. I revealed to Randy my very sexy outfit. I wore a red floral lace bodysuit and a black leather miniskirt; underneath my body suit was a red lace padded underwire bra and matching red lace panties under my skirt. On my feet, I wore a pair of black suede high heels. I then took off my black fedora and let my hair fall down to my shoulders.

"Wow, you look very sexy." Randy said to me as he smirked in approval.

"Why thank you. It's a far change from my work uniform or even my school scrubs." I said as I did a turn for him. I got my glass and took a few small sips of my still and bubbly chilled champagne.

"I look forward to having my hands and lips all over that body of yours." Randy said to me.

"Same with yours, Randy." I replied.

"There's even a hot tub and jacuzzi next to our room." Randy told me.

"Oooh, all of that sounds so relaxing." I cheerfully said to him as I got out a mixtape CD from my overnight bag. I had so many sexy romantic slow jams in my Romantic Slow Jam playlist on my IPod that I had to make two CDs.

I took out both CDs and put them into the stereo. I brought Randy into the living room and had him sit on the love seat. As soon as the first song started playing, I slowly and seductively moved my body to the music.

"You bought the music?" Randy asked me.

"Yes, I created two mixtape CDs from my Romantic Sexy Slow Jam playlist from my IPod, especially for this occasion. Plus, it's not the only thing I bought with me for the rendezvous." I replied.

I walked up to Randy, sat down on his lap, and slowly grinded my body against his. I looked into his blue eyes as I felt his large hands on my hips. I continued moving my body seductively till the first song was over.

He then smiled at me and said, "Thanks for the lap dance. I really enjoyed it."

I softly felt his hard bulge growing through his black silk pajama bottoms with my fingers. Then, I said as I smiled back at him, "I can see that."

While my mixtape CD continued to play through the stereo, I softly and deeply kissed Randy on the lips. His hands went up from my hips to the top of my head, stroking the silk-like strands of my ebony hair. Randy then turned to me and returned my kiss on the lips with a more deeper and passionate one.

He then took me into his strong, tattooed arms and said, "Why don't we take it to the bedroom where we can be more comfortable?"

I smiled back at him and replied, "I'm getting excited already."

Once we made it to the bedroom, Randy gently eased me onto the bed. I watched with desire as he took off his gray v-neck short sleeved t-shirt. He still had that ripped, fit body that turned me on the first time we had sex. In my eyes, Randy's a walking, talking aphrodisiac on two legs. Everything about him arouses me; he's a lust-filled orgasm to all five of my senses.

For example, his deep, smooth voice is an aphrodisiac to my ears; even a whisper from him sends shivers through my body. He was definitely not going to let a suspension from work keep him from being so fit. My eyes followed my hand as I touched his body; the feel of his smooth skin and the ripple of his eight-pack abs against my fingertips gave me the chills. Randy slowly and deeply kissed my lips as he gently laid me down on the bed. I lifted my hips as I carefully took off my leather miniskirt. I softly sighed as Randy caressed my smooth, hair-free legs before taking off my high heels. I sat up and carefully pulled down my lace bodysuit from my body, revealing my red lace underwire padded bra with matching stretch lace boy short panties.

Randy smiled as he bit his lip and spoke, "Even in lingerie, you look so sexy and so irresistible. I can't wait to see what other sexy lingerie you have with you."

I felt my heart race when he smiled at me. His lips kissed mine again while his hands continued to worship my womanly body. My hands explored his shoulders, his arms, and his strong back; I even traced the tattoo on his upper back with my fingertips. I moaned as he kissed down my neck and throat. I felt his kisses on the tops of my breasts as he slowly removed my panties. I watched as he licked his fingertips and rubbed my pussy lips; he then slowly pulled down my bra and took his time orally pleasuring my naturally endowed breasts. It turned me on as he licked, kissed, and sucked on them; my breasts weren't the only pleasure points on my body. His hands stroked up and down my entire body.

I looked as Randy the first lick to my bare, chocolate pussy. Both of my hands held on to the sheets as he tasted me again and again. As he went down on me, Randy's hands gently squeezed both of my breasts; I felt my pussy getting wetter with each lick he had delivered. I then looked into his blue fuck-me eyes as I noticed he stroked his cock while tasting my pussy. I moaned and groaned with each lick and suck; I even lifted my hips which made my moans and groans intense with pleasure. Randy got up as he took off his pajama bottoms and underwear. I sat up and stroked his cock with one of my hands. Randy lowered his head and passionately kissed my lips. He joined me on the bed and I resumed stroking his cock; he then rubbed my still-wet pussy with his fingers while we looked into each other's eyes.

"Oh, Randy. I want to feel you inside me right now!" I moaned.

"I want to be inside you, too" Randy said to me.

"I got some condoms in my overnight bag." I replied as I got up and went into the living room.

A few seconds later, I got my overnight bag, unzipped it, and opened up one of the new boxes of condoms which I bought at the drugstore. I took out a foil-wrapped, lubricated condom, gave it to Randy, and watched as he properly put it on his still-hard cock. I rejoined him on the bed and deeply kissed his lips. He them wrapped his tattoo-sleeved arms around my waist as he deeply and slowly entered me. I let out a passion-filled gasp as my pussy squeezed his cock with each thrust. I rode on top of Randy with my hands resting of his firm chest; his hands held on to both of my hips. I moaned louder as I felt his thumb rubbing my clit. Randy then sat up as he kissed and licked my neck and throat. My hands then slid down from his chest to his abs and went around to his back while his cock went in and out of my pussy with deep, smooth thrusts.

My moans and groans became passion-filled screams as I continued to ride him. I looked into his blue fuck-me eyes as I unhooked and took off my bra. I bit my bottom lip, signaling him to kiss me. With his condom-covered cock still inside me, Randy deeply kissed my lips as he held on to my body and laid me on my back.

Randy smiled at me as he said, "Let me cool you down with some ice, looks like you're heating up."

He then took one of the ice cubes from the champagne bucket and rubbed it on my body. The ice really cooled my overheated body as the cube melted on my skin; my eyes scanned Randy's perspiring body. Even when he's all sweaty and the sweat drips down his body, he looked so sexy. I wrapped my legs around his waist and Randy wrapped his arms around mine as he thrusted his cock into my pussy once more. We both let out a moan as he moved inside me a little faster and then slowed down. His left hand cradled the back of my head while his right hand squeezed one of my breasts as he kissed both sides of my neck.

"Ooh, you feel so good inside of me. I love it when you make me so wet!" I loudly moaned as I looked into Randy's blue fuck me eyes. Both of my hands clenched on to the soft sheets.

"Your pussy feels so tight around my cock, I love it!" Randy replied as he held on to my body.

His cock entered my pussy again, only deeper and a little harder. Randy held onto my body while he kissed my neck. My moans and groans increased loudly as I urged, "Randy, I want you to come with me."

"I'll come with you." Randy moaned in reply as I passionately kissed his lips.

He took his condom-covered cock out of my pussy and gave it a few licks with his tongue. I intensely moaned as he licked my pussy again and again. I felt my wetness coating his lips and tongue. I then sat up on my knees on the bed with my back facing Randy as I softly rubbed my clit. I sighed as Randy planted soft kisses and licks up my back. As I gently spread my knees slightly apart, Randy wrapped one arm around my waist as he slid his cock into my pussy once more. His other arm draped across my shoulder with his hand squeezing one of my breasts. My hands held on to both of his muscular thighs. We moaned and groaned in sensual unison as he went in and out of my pussy with his hand still rubbing it.

Our bodies rubbed against each other; the feel of Randy's skin on my skin felt so good. I felt his lips kissing my neck and shoulders before changing positions. I grabbed a pillow and rested my back on it. As Randy deeply kissed my lips, I took his still condom-covered cock into my hand and stroked it till I got him hard.

"You turn me on so much, baby." Randy said as he sexily smiled at me before kissing my lips again while his hands stroked up and down my frontal body.

"I'm ready for you again." He added as he slid into my still-wet pussy and held my body close to his. My thighs fluttered like butterfly wings with each thrust he made.

"I just love how your thighs quiver; it's a very good sign." He said to me.

"Ohhhh...mmmm...Oh Randy...I'm going to come..." I moaned very loudly.

Randy looked into my deep brown eyes as he held one of my hands. "Come with me, Jana. Come with me." He urged as he whispered.

Just as we climaxed together, he took his cock out my pussy, took off the still-intact condom, and sprayed his hot male love venom onto my stomach. Randy passionately kissed my lips as our pheromone-induced, passion-perspired bodies laid next to each other. I then scooped a handful of the rose petals and sprinkled them onto his hot, sweaty, naked body.

"Oh, that was beyond hot." I said to him as I smiled.

While our bodies rested, I then listened to sound of our hearts beating rapidly and our stomachs growled loudly.

I said to Randy, "I bought some strawberries and whipped cream in the fridge. I bought them myself."

"I'll get them. Plus, there are some chocolates over by the nightstand." Randy replied.

As I opened the first box of the four boxes of Belgian chocolates, I took the first piece and savored it after taking the first bite. Randy then came back to the bedroom with the strawberries and whipped cream. I then got my glass flute with champagne and dipped a fresh, ripe strawberry in it.

"I hope you don't mind, I bought some melted chocolate from the house, made for dipping and pouring." Randy said as he opened the contained with the melted chocolate.

I watched as he poured some of the smooth, melted, milk chocolate onto my stomach. He took a strawberry, covered it with the chocolate, and fed it to me. He did the same thing with another strawberry. It was so decadent and so yummy at the same time. With the whipped cream, he put some of it onto my inner thighs. I got turned on as I watched him lick it off. In return, I poured some chocolate onto Randy's body, letting the chocolate drip from his chest down to his ripped abs. Then, I added the whipped the cream and licked both off from his body before scooping up the rest with a few strawberries, Randy just enjoyed it as he smiled at me. I washed it down with champagne in a few small sips.

I then spread the whipped cream on to his face and licked off both sides. Randy smiled at me as he spoke, "I've gone from sweaty to sticky in a few hours, all with you. Right now, I'm looking forward to that bath, the one with the candles and rose petals."

"Funny, I was thinking the exact same thing." I replied smiling back at him.

"I'll get the bath started slowly in the bathroom." Randy said.

"And I'll bring the candles, the rose petals, and bath oil. I'll even restart the Romantic Slow Jam mixtape CD on the stereo." I added.

As Randy went into the bathroom, I took out all the candles and a candle lighter from my overnight bag. Then, I replayed the Romantic Slow Jam mixtape CD from the beginning. I gathered all the rose petals from the bedroom. I had them scattered around the tub and put some into the bath water. Next, I bought in the red rose-scented candles and the candle lighter into the bathroom.

The bathroom was a functional and decorative work of art. The walls were caramel colored and the marbled floors were in a shade similar to butterscotch. The toilet and sink were of white porcelain; the sink even had silver, antique-looking faucets, and the bathtub was a beautiful piece of work. The bathtub was very spacious and the faucet fixtures had an antique-like finish to them. The bathroom even had a large shower with glass doors and an adjustable shower head. I placed the candles around the tub and lit them with the candle lighter; I also poured some red rose-scented bath oil into the bath water. With the lit candles and the rose petals, the bathroom looked worthy of a soap opera love scene. The bathroom even had a mirror on the wall on one side of the room. There were all three rolled up white towels placed by the tub.

I walked into the bedroom and said to Randy, "The bathtub is ready for us."

A few seconds later, Randy joined me in the bathroom. He first stepped into the tub and I joined him in the bath. Our bodies glowed from the candlelight and the moonlight shining from the large, clear bathroom window. The water was very warm, but things were about to get steamy between the two of us.

12