Private Pleasures Ch. 03

Story Info
Marks becomes much more familiar with his tenants.
8.2k words
4.47
32.6k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 05/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,461 Followers

Mark started his day as he usually did with a quick cup of coffee and a morning stroll out on his deck. Being it was the start of the workweek, he knew there wouldn't be much of anything going on around the complex with most everyone off to work or attending school. He had an appointment himself later on that afternoon with a woman who was a Realtor and helping him look into some other investment properties. Until then, Mark decided to take his second cup of coffee and have a quick peek in on those he did know would still be home.

Suite 203

He shouldn't have been too surprised, but he still was. Martha wasn't in her bedroom nor the bath when he turned the camera's on in her suite. But he quickly found her a moment later in the kitchen, only she wasn't cooking or eating breakfast, if anything she was playing with it instead.

"I know you're usually up by this time, though I don't know if you're actually watching me or not, though I know you might be recording this and see it later. Either way, thought I'd amuse myself and you since I was in the mood," Mark could hear Martha saying. He laughed at that.

"Good ole' Martha," he chuckled once again, and then settled in to watch the show.

Martha stood with one leg propped on one of the dining room chairs, she was naked, and held a long slim yellow banana, which she was currently using to tease herself with as she stood there. She'd been at this for a while by the looks of it, and Mark made a mental note to go back later and view this from the time she actually began. There was a dish of whipped cream and strawberries sitting on the table next to her, several of which lay scattered with the tell-tail remnants of cream still smeared about her pussy giving it a rather decadent looking appearance as though someone had just finished dumping a thick load on her already.

"Been a while since I've used fruit to satisfy myself with," she continued saying, "thought you might enjoy watching this though, even if you aren't watching it right now, it's still erotic wondering if you are to be honest with you," she said.

Mark sat, his prick already beginning to harden as Martha now pressed the tip of the yellow fruit against the cream-smeared opening of her cunt and allowed the first couple of inches of the banana to enter her.

"I'd have preferred using a cucumber," she continued speaking more to herself as an ongoing diatribe as she had no idea if Mark was watching her now, or even would be later. "Unfortunately, I didn't have any. I must remember to pick a couple up from the store later, I remember how they used to feel, especially when I'd just taken them out of the fridge."

Martha had now managed to ease in all but the last quarter of the banana, leaving it there as she scooped another two-fingers of cream from the nearby bowl, and then proceeded to apply that to her exposed little clitoris as she twirled the sweet cream over and around her hard little clit moaning pleasurably as she did.

"I love the way a man's cum feels on my pussy," she stated. "And I love masturbating myself with it afterwards, so this cream feels quite a bit like that, though it's a little cooler of course," she actually said laughing. "Did you know that I actually have a fantasy about that?" she asked, not at all expecting an answer of course. "I used to masturbate thinking about it constantly when I was a bit younger, but have never actually experienced it, though perhaps that could still happen now that I'm living here," she grinned looking up towards the ceiling, then about the room though she never did look directly to where the camera was actually concealed.

Mark was curious of course, and hoped that Martha would continue with that thought as she also continued teasing herself with the cream, while the banana was still wedged deeply between her legs. And thankfully, she did.

"Anyway, just in case you are interested, my fantasy is this, I've always wondered what it would be like to lay on the floor in the middle of a bunch of guys, watching them as they all stand over me jerking themselves off, then watching them as one by one, they starting climaxing, squirting all that delicious hot cream all over my body, covering me from head to toe in it. After they've all shot their loads, then I proceed to masturbate with their cum, swiping it up with my fingers, from my breasts, my face, my legs, and then smearing it onto and into my pussy while I lay there finger-fucking myself."

Mark watched, her eyes were closed now and she was beginning to use the banana to truly fuck herself with now as she continued on explaining her fantasy in explicit detail, gathering more of the whipped cream, smearing it on her face, as well as her breasts and tummy as she really got into the mental image of her fantasy, actually living it to a degree as she got more and more aroused and consumed in the fantasy. Finally Martha crawled up onto the table itself, pouring the remainder of the bowl onto her breasts and pussy, the banana now forgotten and popping out of her with a slippery ease, falling to the floor discarded, temporarily forgotten. All Martha wanted to feel now was the cream and her own fingers as she twirled her clit maddeningly, using the cream as a cum substitute as she began thrashing about wildly in the throes of orgasmic bliss.

After several moments of just lying there on the table recovering, Martha finally slid off and began the process of cleaning up the mess she'd created. With his hard dick still in hand, Mark decided to do a quick scan through the other suites in the event anyone else happened to be doing anything of particular interest.

Suite 202

Mark knew that both Charlene as well as her brother Danny attended school, though not always the same schedule as one another, nor every day. He honestly didn't know if he'd find anyone home or not when he peeked in on them either, though he quickly found Danny at home. Curiously, he was lying on his sister's bed in her bedroom, one of her dresser drawers still open. He currently held a light blue satin bra in his hand, which he was using to run over and around his rock-hard prick with as he lay there. A matching pair of panties were currently wrapped around Danny's balls which he periodically handled, using them to masturbate with when he wasn't using the cups of her bra to run his dick around on, smearing the inside with dollops of his lubrication.

"So...Danny really does have a thing for his sister," Mark mused to himself. "That certainly make's things interesting. I wonder if she has any idea?"

When it was obvious that Danny was close to orgasm, he removed both the bra and panties, and then picked up a framed picture of his sister, which Mark hadn't noticed until now. He stared at her photo hungrily, lustily as he finished jackhammering his prick, soon splattering the picture of her face with a healthy load of cream. Almost immediately, Danny carefully refolded the bra and panties and placed them back inside her dresser drawer, closing it and then leaving her bedroom carrying his cum-coated picture with him. Mark followed him into the bathroom where he carefully cleaned and wiped off the photo, afterwards placing it back on the wall where it had originally hung next to one of his own.

"Like I said, I wonder..." Mark thought to himself, and anticipated a lot more curious revelations.

#

By three that afternoon, Mark had driven to the location where the realtor had told him she had a property for him to look at. It wouldn't be as luxurious as the building he was living in himself, but it wasn't intended to serve the same purpose either. This one he would rent as an investment. Marlene Andrews was a strikingly beautiful woman with dark auburn hair that she had woven into a tight long braid. Even in the business suit she was wearing, she was all curves with deep brown eyes that complimented her olive skinned complexion. Mark wondered if she wasn't half Indian with her high cheekbones and firmly set jaw.

They had wandered through the six floors, each floor having four separate yet spaciously designed apartments with spectacular views from private decks that looked out over the city.

"This one is my favorite," Marlene said stepping out onto one of the decks that faced to the West. "Sometimes you can see the most spectacular view from here in the evening."

"Yeah, I can see that," he said looking directly towards her, watching her face as it blushed, wondering perhaps if the double meaning was truly intended. Mark quickly approached the enclosed railing and looked over. Each of the private patio decks were staggered so that from his vantage point, it became evident that you could see down into each of those below him.

"Hmm, I can see that I'll have to pay particular attention to prospective renters," he stated looking down. "Don't want anyone living here who might take offense at sunning outside naked and being looked at."

Marlene joined him by the rail looking down as well and chuckled. "Yes, I have that same problem where I'm living," she told him. "Only mine is a rather obnoxious neighbor who's always hitting on me whenever he sees me laying out back."

"So you hate being hit on I take it?" Mark inquired.

Marlene turned giving him a more than friendly smile. "It's not being hit on, it's who's doing the hitting," she said easily. "And Frank isn't someone I find particularly attractive, so no...I don't enjoy being flirted with by him." Once again she turned looking back over the railing. "To be honest, I've even considered moving myself, and this wouldn't be such a bad place to rent either provided my neighbors were decent and interesting."

"Well, if you did decide to do that, "I'd let you have the unit below this one for a third off the price."

"Why that one and not this one?" she asked curiously.

"Well, because if you did decide to move in here, I might have to take this unit for myself as a second place of residence," he said grinning back at her. "Or would you consider that as me being too obnoxious?" he asked. Once again he watched her face turn slightly red as she thought about that and laughed.

"And like I said, it depends on who's doing the flirting," then quickly adding. "But what would it take for me to get this unit at the same price you just offered me for that one?"

Mark allowed a serious expression to cross his face momentarily, "Well, provided I'd be invited over to see the view on occasion, I suppose we could work something out."

"Hmm, might be something worth negotiating," she smiled with her eyes.

"Yeah, just something about the view I'd like to get a better look at," he teased back.

Marlene lifted her hands to the front of the jacket she was wearing and began unbuttoning it. "I knew I shouldn't have worn this particular suit today, it's almost a bit too warm for it don't you think?"

"I know I'm certainly warm, and yes...it does seem to be getting a little hotter doesn't it?"

Having heard that, Marlene threw all pretenses aside and began undoing the buttons on her blouse, dropping it along side her jacket so that she now stood in front of Mark wearing only her skirt and a matching black lacy bra. Moving towards her, he placed his hand on the short zipper of the skirt, nimbly undoing the single button he found there, then unzipping it, allowing it to fall around her feet. Now she stood in a pair of pantyhose, though she wore nothing else beneath them.

"That's the one thing I hate about pantyhose," she told him. "There's no real easy way to take them off is there?"

Mark laughed, but spun her around facing back towards the railing. "Sometimes it's sensual leaving them partially on too," he whispered against her neck as he kissed her there, his hands already unclasping her bra which now slid easily down her arms, discarding it even as he pulled her pantyhose down from off her hips, below her ass. "No...leave them right there," he told her as she'd begun to wiggle them down even further.

Mark quickly undid his own pants kicking them off along with his shorts, once again stepping up behind Marlene as she stood next to the rail. Though there were additional condominiums across the way, someone would need a pair of binoculars or a telescope to actually confirm they were seeing anything as Mark's hands now embraced Marlene's full luscious tits, molding them and caressing them as they hung sensually over the railing as they stood there together.

Mark felt Marlene's hand reaching back behind her, finding his hard firm erection and caressing it even as he pressed himself against the twin cheeks of her ass, rubbing his prick up and down as well as side to side against firm butt cheeks. She moaned softly as his hands continued to explore and caress her rapidly stiffening nipples, giving each a precious light little pinch, and then rolling them between finger tips just as she held and rolled his cock back and forth against herself.

Mark felt Marlene squeeze out a pearly drop of precum, quickly swiping it up with her finger, then placing it against her pink little starfish. "I like it in the ass," she said easily. "I'm also very clean, though I brought some condoms if you prefer...lubricated," she added.

"You've come prepared," he said spitting on his prick, using the additional lubricant to massage her tiny puckered ass with.

"Well, I was sort of hoping," she admitted. "After I met you the first time and knowing that no one but the two of us would be up here..."

"Breaking in your new apartment..." Mark finished for her, causing her to giggle.

"Yeah, maybe so," then moaned deeply as Mark allowed the tip of his prick to gently enter her as he stood there allowing her to accustom herself to it.

"Oh fuck that's good," she groaned once again, feeling him as he slowly allowed another inch, then another to make its way inside her tight fitting opening.

Bent over the railing as she was, Mark was forced to relinquish her breasts now, but he placed his hands on either side of her hips, spearing her fully until the entire length of his prick had buried itself deeply inside her.

"Oh yeah, just stay like that for a moment," she begged. "Let me feel it, feel you inside me just like that." Mark did so, enjoying her ass with his hands, running them up her back and along her sides, once again feeling the fullness of her pliant breasts which she now mashed against the upper railing.

"Now, fuck me, fuck me!" She urged.

Mark began doing so with nice slow easy thrusts in and out of that tight slippery passage as he again spit on his prick giving it further lubrication. Marlene stood up slightly, changing the angle of penetration, Mark's hands once again cupping her full breasts, squeezing them in synchronization with his thrusts, causing Marlene's breath to become heavy, harsh with each and every lunge of his hard stiff prick inside her ass.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she said grinding herself back against him, once again leaning forward though this time doing so even lower, dipping below the railing as she grabbed both of her feet holding onto them.

"Now harder! Harder!" she demanded.

She was certainly agile, though Mark had to be careful so as not to knock her off balance and into the privacy fence as he pounded against her, once again holding firmly onto her ass for support.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She again screamed out, her voice loud as she unabashedly stood there enjoying herself. "That's it! Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass!"

In the next instant, Marlene was screeching out her ecstasy with her fingers pounding her pussy, working her clit. Mark knew his own orgasm wasn't far behind hers either, which she seemed to sense. A moment after that she stood disengaging him entirely, but before he could voice any complaint, she had wrapped her hand around his prick, forcing him to step closer to the railing. Marlene continued pumping his prick as they stood there until it became obvious to him what she was up to. After doing that, he allowed the pleasure of his orgasm to occur, watching the first hard-felt spurt leap from his cock, hanging for a moment suspended in air before the pull of gravity overcame his spunk rocket and dragged it towards the ground. Another, and then another quickly joined the first until he had jettisoned every droplet from his spent prick. Marlene peered over the railing once again looking down.

"Well, I think we just christened the property," she said laughing still looking down. "I wonder if one day we'll find a little stain down there somewhere."

"So...you'll be moving in?"

"You'll be buying the property?"

"Yes."

"Then...yes," Marlene said, and knelt taking Mark's prick inside her mouth.

#

It was late in the evening by the time Mark arrived back home. He and Marlene had enjoyed another session with one another on the stairs, and then again on the kitchen counter. By the time they had finished, they were both exhausted, yet exhilarated as well. He'd also invited her over to the party the following weekend, which he was already looking forward to.

And though it was late Mark watched as one of the twins, either Stacy or Tracy headed into the Laundromat, which was next door to the parking garage. He didn't think much about it of course as the twins for some odd reason seemed to do their own laundry very late at night. Getting out of his car, he began to walk towards the lobby area and check with his night staff when he saw Pam turn the corner and head into the Laundromat as well.

"Hmmm?" he thought to himself. Taking his keys out once again, he walked towards the side service door and let himself in. It led into a small storage area adjacent to the laundry room itself, from there he knew he could secretly observe the two women inside without being seen. And though he could just as easily gone up to his suite and watched from several hidden cameras, sometimes being able to observe someone in the same room without their knowing it could be far more exciting for him.

Opening the door that led into the actual facility just a crack, gave Mark just enough of a view of what was going on inside, as well as allowing him to easily hear the girl's conversation. He noticed that one of the twins, and he surmised it to be Tracy just because of her demeanor, had just finished tossing in a load of clothes, and had in fact now stripped off what she was wearing, adding them in as well. She turned just as Pam approached her from the other direction.

"You're certainly up late," Tracy said greeting the woman.

"Yeah, couldn't sleep, and thought I might as well get some washing done, maybe read a little while I waited for the clothes to finish," she chuckled then. "You always wash clothes while you're naked?"

"Usually, that's why I come down here and do it late at night, just in case I should make anyone uncomfortable. You're not are you?"

"Me? Heaven's no!" Pam grinned appreciatively. "In fact, I just might make it a point to come and do laundry late at night more often."

She quickly tossed her own load of laundry in one of the washers, then as an after thought, removed the pair of shirts and tee shirt she was wearing, tossing them in as well.

"When in Rome..." she offered turning back around once again facing Tracy who had jumped up on the washer as it began going through its cycle.

"Something I enjoy doing...sorta helps pass the time," Tracy offered. Pam seemed confused for a moment, not fully understanding.

"Not as interesting until it goes into the spin cycle," she added, to which Pam's eyes opened in understanding.

"Oh!" She giggled, "Never even thought of doing that myself!"

"You should try it some time!"

Turning on her machine, Pam quickly jumped up on top of it so that now the two women were sitting together side by side, naked on the washing machines.

"It's a bit cold," Pam added.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,461 Followers