Private Pleasures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,489 Followers

"Give it a minute, with the hot water going in, it really warms up in a hurry." They sat in silence for a moment, then Tracy asked, "So...where's Pat?"

"Asleep. But I couldn't, which is why I'm down here doing this, needed to be done anyway. Your sister?"

"Ditto. And since it was my turn to do laundry," she left off saying as she spun around on top of the washer facing towards Pam, a smile spreading across her face. Pam blushed, realizing she'd been staring at Tracy's breasts.

"You really do have pretty boobs ya know," she said demurely.

"Thank you, so do you."

"They're too small," Pam said glancing down at her small sized tits. "But they're sure as hell sensitive!" she said looking up though she had cupped her breasts with her hands, actually touching her nipples. "Doesn't take much to make these grow at least," she added.

"Mine get pretty sensitive too," Tracy said now touching her own, "sometimes I can almost cum just playing with them."

"Me too!"

Mark was enjoying the erotic banter taking place between the two women, especially watching them as they fondled themselves. He was amazed after his evening with Marlene that he could even get an erection at this point, but he was.

"But it sure feels a hell of a lot better when someone else is doing it," Tracy continued, though she was genuinely caressing and playing with her breasts now. "Even watching someone else doing it is damn fucking hot!"

"Yeah, no shit. Just sitting here seeing you touching yourself is getting me hot!" Pam said honestly.

"Hmmm, so is this," Tracy giggled as the washer began the spin cycle. "Funny how that sensation just seems to tease me in just the right way, not too much, but enough that it's like a slow sensual tease."

Pam sat watching Tracy begin to enjoy her masturbatory little vibration caused from the washer, waiting for her own to finish and begin doing the same.

"Hey...you interested in trying something?" Tracy asked.

"Sure! What?"

"Slide over here and see if you can climb into my lap."

"You serious?"

"Shit yeah! Come on, I want to see if this does anything."

"Hell Tracy, just crawling into your lap will do something!" Pam laughed as she scooted across the one unit to the other where Tracy sat waiting for her.

"That's it, now put this leg under mine, yeah...perfect. Now, try and scoot up a little more. Yeah, that's it. Oh...that's nice," she all but purred.

"Sure as shit is," Pam agreed feeling her near hairless pussy against Tracy's bare smooth one.

"Can you feel that?"

"Are you kidding?" Pam stated pressing herself even more firmly against Tracy's cunt.

Tracy laughed, "I meant the vibrations."

"Oh yeah, those too."

"Hey, you're moving!"

"I can't help it," Pam grinned. "You just feel so fucking good like this!"

Mark was feeling pretty good now too. Once again aroused, he'd removed his hard stiff prick from his pants and now stood slowly pumping it up and down as he watched the two women rubbing their cunts together on top of the washing machine. "Shit!" He thought, realizing he didn't have a tape currently recording any of this down here. "Note to self...rectify that immediately!"

"Yeah, even I have to admit that," Tracy told her, "And these feel pretty good too," she said placing her hands on Pam's breasts.

"Oh fuck! Like I said, my nipples are really sensitive, especially when someone else is playing with them!"

Pam placed her hands on Tracy's breasts simultaneously, enjoying the feel of her slightly fuller breasts as they continued pressing themselves against one another, enjoying the feel of the washer's spin cycle though it was just then beginning to slow.

"Damn! Already?" Tracy pouted. "It was just starting to feel good!"

"I know something else what would feel good, if you'll let me," Pam half whispered making it difficult for Mark to even make out what she'd said, though he discovered what that had been a moment later as Pam disengaged herself and slid off of the washer. She then spread Tracy's legs apart, helping her to scoot closer to the edge of the washing machine. As Pam leaned over, Tracy draped her legs over the woman's shoulders.

"Fuck, that's better than the spin cycle any day!" she moaned as Pam began joyfully licking her clit.

"You can say that again," Pam mouthed into Tracy's pussy, her fingers now busily frigging her own clit as she stood there going down on her.

Tracy placed one hand on Pam's head for support, drawing her closer holding her there, the other behind her as she lifted herself up somewhat, further intensifying the pleasure that Pam's flicking tongue was bringing her.

"Oh yeah...right there! Right there! Don't you fucking stop!" Tracy warned, now literally humping herself against Pam's face as she drew nearer and nearer towards orgasm.

"I have no intention of it," Pam mouthed into Tracy's cunt, sounding just like she had a mouth full when she said it.

"Oh yeah...almost there, right there....fuck yes...yes! Yes! Yes!" Tracy screamed out as her orgasm suddenly claimed her, causing her to thrash wildly, almost uncontrollably as Pam tried desperately to hang on as she did.

"Fuck that was nice!" Pam said moments later, straightening as she wiped her face, and then licking off her fingers. "You always cum like that?" she asked.

"Not always no," Tracy said blushing. "Usually when I am just really fucking horny, then I do."

Obviously Tracy had squirted, at least a little," Mark mused, he had climaxed almost simultaneously with them, finding a bit of decadence in sticking his prick out between the crack in the door, pointing it towards them as he finished pumping his prick off, watching it spurt, throwing several little streamers of spunk in their general direction though obviously far short of the mark. He glanced at the floor smiling, wondering if the service maid would even wonder what the small stain was, if it was even still there when next she came to do the floors.

"Whew...thank you," Tracy said still trying to compose herself. Jumping down from the washer she opened the lid and began tossing her wet things into one of the nearby driers just as Pam's machine came to a stop moments later.

"Well the way I see it...now it's my turn to do you while our clothes are drying," Tracy said grinning.

"Hmmm, I'm looking forward to that too," Pam said as she took one of the seats near by, sitting in it and then spreading her legs as Tracy knelt on the floor in front of her.

Mark closed the door, now even more tired than he'd been before and made his way slowly back to his suite for some much needed rest.

#

Mark finally rolled out of bed well past noon. He knew that most everyone was again off to work or school, and with his libido satiated for the moment, he didn't even bother looking in on anyone, heading directly down to the pool for a refreshing swim. He was only slightly surprised to find Tracy sunbathing alone, with no one else around, but pleasantly so when he found her topless as he approached her.

"Afternoon Mark," Tracy said spotting him.

"Hi Tracy, no classes today?"

"Nah...took the day off to play hooky," she grinned at him. "Sort of had a late night."

"I know," he said honestly sitting down by her. "Not surprised."

She laughed, "You know, I actually wondered about that momentarily, just wasn't sure you had cameras down there too, or that you'd even be watching if you did."

"Oh, I was certainly watching, just not from my suite," he told her watching the surprised expression on her face.

"Oh really? Where?"

"In the back, you didn't see me, but I certainly enjoyed watching you," he informed her.

Once again Tracy laughed. "You know Mark, when you first told us about being able to see us all the time, I really didn't think about it much, and in fact, still don't really. But I have to admit, there's something wickedly erotic in knowing that you are, or could be. Doesn't matter what I'm doing, or where I'm at, all I have to do is consider that possibility for a moment or two, and suddenly I can feel myself getting aroused by it."

Mark was smiling. "Glad to hear that Tracy, but that was one of the reasons I chose you and your sister to live here. I know you're both open-minded and liberated enough to not let any inhibitions show through knowing that you're being watched from time to time. Had anyone been, they wouldn't be living here as it wouldn't really serve any useful purpose, nor given me as much fun and enjoyment as I've been having because of it...because of all of you. It's also why I don't mind telling you I was watching last night, that's part of the fun, and as I've always said, I have no intention of either denying that I do, or lying about it. It's still fun for me seeing if I can get away without getting caught."

"Well, admittedly it's becoming even more fun and exciting for me, knowing that someone might actually be watching. Which reminds me, so DID you find that exciting to see last night?"

"Very much so, had a nice little orgasm myself watching you."

"Damn, maybe you should have come in and joined us," she said grinning back at him. "I'd have enjoyed watching you cum too."

"Hey, it's a nice warm sun-shinny day, we could have some fun right here by the pool if you'd like."

"Right here?"

"Sure, why not?"

"You're right! Why the hell not?" Tracy said sitting up and removing her bikini bottoms. "Might be interesting to see who comes along and catches us."

"That, or who decides to join us even," Mark ventured.

"That too!" Tracy said mischievously. "I think, I'm really getting to love being here," she told him. "It just keeps getting better and better every day!"

As Tracy had already done, Mark stood removing his trunks. "Stay just like that," she teased, then sat on the edge of the lounge chair and proceeded to lick Mark's rapidly hardening prick to an even greater firmness.

"Well, well...looks like the two of you are off to an early afternoon start!"

Mark really wasn't surprised to see Martha appear, he'd actually been half expecting it. But he hadn't expected to see Robert standing there with her. Even Tracy seemed a little started to see them together, though she didn't exactly try to hide what she'd just been doing either as she sat there with her hand still firmly wrapped around Mark's prick.

"You're certainly welcome to join us," Mark laughed. "Tracy and I are just getting better acquainted."

"That's what Bob and I were doing earlier," Martha quipped. "Though seeing you two, I'm inclined to do a little more of that again myself."

"Feel free," Mark urged them both once again. "It's a great day for an outdoors blow-job, don't you think so Bob?"

Slightly more reserved than many of the others, Bob merely smiled though he certainly didn't complain when Martha sat down in front of him, fishing his prick out of his pants and began mouthing it.

"Holy shit Robert!" Tracy said eyeing him as Martha continued mouthing his organ. "You've got an enormous cock!"

"Doesn't he though?" Martha said proudly as she waved it a little with her hand. "And he knows how to use it too!" she added, "though admittedly, so does Mark."

Tracy smiled back, "I certainly hope so, I was planning on discovering that for myself here in a minute or so."

Not wanting it to be uncomfortable or any more awkward, Tracy then directed Mark to lie down on his back on the large oversized towel she had brought along with her. "I hope you don't mind me being on top," she told him. "I prefer doing it that way."

"Not at all, be my guest," he said lying down as Tracy climbed on top of him, just as Martha was now doing to Bob.

"Don't burn your self out either Mark," Tracy stated. "I'm sure that once Stacy hears about this, she'll want some of you too."

"Well in that case, you'd best do all the work," Mark replied back jokingly as Tracy began rocking herself back and forth atop of him.

"You mean like this?"

Tracy was gyrating herself in slow circular motions with Mark's prick deeply embedded inside her. While she did so, he enjoyed the fullness of her soft breasts, along with the hardness of her extended little nipples which he took turns thumbing, pinching, or simply rolling about with his hands and fingers as Tracy moaned and groaned pleasurably.

"Fuck that's hot!" Martha exclaimed as she rode Bob's cock sitting next to the two of them, even reaching over in order to toy with one of Tracy's breasts, which then caused her to reach over and begin doing the same with one of Martha's.

"Now THAT's hot!" Bob grinned watching the two women exploring one another as they fucked side by side.

They were enjoying themselves so much, that no one had even noticed that Mike had appeared, taking a seat close enough to them, watching as he sat drinking an orange juice as though he were watching something on TV in his living room.

"Looks like we've got company," Tracy mused, smiling and then blowing Mike a friendly kiss as she continued riding Mark's prick. "Enjoying the show?" she asked.

"Oh hell yeah, I'm even getting a few ideas for a new piece I might try doing," he grinned seriously. "If I had enough time and clay, I'd even consider starting it while watching the four of you."

"Don't think we'll last quite THAT long," Bob said easily. "Martha's not about to slow down for any one, and that usually means..."

"Shut up and fuck me," she scolded him.

"Yes mam," Bob laughed, and then proceeded to do just that.

Mike had slipped his hand down the front of the shorts he was wearing and had obviously begun caressing himself as he watched.

"Don't waste it," Martha said. "Bob's about ready to pop here from the feel of it, so I just might come after you next!" she stated. "If someone else doesn't show up and claim him first," Mark added, "Hell, if we keep this up, we just might have to turn this into the get acquainted party!"

"It's already a party," Tracy moaned pleasurably. "And Stacy's going to be pissed as hell that she missed it too!"

Moments later Mike ambled over to where Martha sat still happily riding Bob's cock, he offered his now rock-hard penis to her, which she accepted greedily, sucking and stroking it as he stood next to her.

"Now Stacy really IS going to be pissed!" Tracy laughed watching Martha now sucking and being fucked simultaneously.

It was obvious that Bob was drawing ever closer to an orgasm. "Hold that thought," Martha informed Mike suddenly dislodging herself from Bob's member. "I love watching and feeling this man squirt, he usually shoots a gallon whenever he does!"

"No worries, I'm not going anywhere," Mike told her as he stood there slow-stroking his own cock as Bob now stood, Martha kneeling in front of him.

"Here," Martha said pulling Mike over towards her as she now grasped his cock, adding Mike's to her mouth as she attempted to simultaneously suck and lick the two of them side by side. Mike did as he was told, now standing next to Bob as Martha continued alternately pumping or sucking the two of them.

"Here it comes babe!" Bob suddenly announced. And with that, Martha directed Bob's enormous prick towards her, catching the first vicious splurge of his spunk against the side of her face before engulfing the huge bulbous head of his staff with her mouth, catching the next discharge, then again redirecting his prick against her tits which he thoroughly covered in several quick rapid jettisons of thick creamy rich spunk.

"Holy fucking shit!" Mike exclaimed watching him. "Damn Bob, you can really throw a load can't you?"

"Told you he did," Martha said smiling, her face, neck and breasts literally covered in his thick milky cream. "Would you like to add to this?" She asked looking down at her cum-covered tits.

"Hell yes," Mike just managed, stepping forward now as Martha rubbed Mike's prick back and forth against her cum-covered nipples.

"Do it baby!" She urged him then. "Cover me with some more spunk, give me another nice hot sticky load!"

Hearing her say that, triggered the inevitable. Mike was suddenly weak at the knees as his cock began to disgorge his cream, and though he certainly didn't equal in volume to the copious amount of cum-butter than Bob had churned out of his prick, the force and jettison of Mike's own cream was forceful enough to splash decadently against Martha's breasts which she relished in glee, laughing with each hot delicious spurt than landed against her.

"Come on Mark...your turn!" Martha said. "Or does Tracy want it all for herself?"

"Actually, I'd love watching Mark squirt on you, but let me be the one to make him do it!" she said. "Why don't you lie down, and I'll have Mark stand over you so I can direct the spray when he's ready."

Martha quickly positioned herself on the towel as Mark stood, Tracy taking his cock in hand and standing behind and off to one side of him as she once again began pumping his cock. "Let me know when you're ready," she told him.

"I think you'll know," Mark responded, adding, "but yes, I will."

Martha was playing with her cum-covered boobs, watching with lust-filled eyes as Tracy continued pumping Mark's prick off while aiming it towards her.

"Come on baby, shoot it! Shoot that hot fuck-juice all over me!" she urged wantonly.

"Here it comes!" Mark announced with a pleasured grimace, suddenly loosing the first of several streamers of spunk which Tracy then began directing downwards against Martha's nude form, scoring an almost perfect direct hit against the woman's cunt, which she'd openly invited by spreading her legs obscenely wide. Tracy lifted Mark's prick, directing a second and third jettison of cream that landed on her belly, then against her left breast, though with all the recent orgasms Mark had enjoyed, his prick rapidly petered out afterwards until there was nothing left but a few forced dribbles.

"Sorry," he begged off, "but I've had quite a day of it already."

No one seemed to mind or complain however, especially Martha who simply added what quantity Mark had managed to that of the other two men as she spread their combined cream into her body as though using it as a body lotion.

"That was fucking fun!" she announced happily. "I wouldn't mind doing that again sometime soon, perhaps we can convince some of the other guys who live here to join us next time," she suggested.

"Maybe," Mark stated. "I don't think that too many would have any qualms about doing that if you really wanted them too," he told her. "Anyway, I need to get some rest," Mark announced not even bothering to dress. "You guys have fun, and remember to plan on being here this weekend for the party!"

With that, Mark feeling even more exhausted than he had earlier, headed back to his suite for some much needed rest.

#

Mark had just entered his home and was heading for his bedroom when he caught his daughter descending the stairs from the upper control room.

"Well, that was certainly interesting," she mused as she caught his surprised look.

"You wanted to see me?" Mark asked evading the statement.

"Oh, I certainly did that," she retorted with a flushed look on her face. "Admittedly old man, watching all that was pretty entertaining, and highly arousing. Oh, and I hope you don't mind, but I borrowed one of your lady-friends toys. Don't worry, I washed and put it away already," she added just then reaching him.

"So what did you want to see me about?" he again asked ignoring her comment.

"I was just going to tell you that I'm fine with living here, and in fact, I plan on being a bit more active if you know what I mean, and even if you're there, or watching me...or whatever," she grinned, "I'm not going to be all weirded out about it ok? I mean I'm certainly curious about several things, especially after the little I've seen, so just because you happen to be my father, I'm not going to let that stand in the way of having a bit more fun and being open about it. So...I guess my question is, can you handle it?"

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,489 Followers